I Scream in Your Arms || Swee...

By molly_fandom_

She's Willow Wilder, Toni Topaz's best friend and southsider. She's rebelious and a badass. When she joins th... More

Cast List
1 - Meet Will
2 - The Serpents
3 - Life Story
4 - Growing Closer
5 - New Arrival
6 - Showdown
7 - New Serpent
8 - Raided
9 - Love and Hate
10 - Clinging On
11 - Christmas Wishes
12 - New Year, New Drama
13 - Scandalous
14 - Protest
15 - Snake Charmer
16 - Sapphire
17 - Stay
18 - Chains
19 - Break
20 - Showtime
21 - Riot
22 - Deathwish
24 - They're Coming
25 - Babies
A/N

23 - Fight or Die

338 6 0
By molly_fandom_

Will's POV

We drove back to the Wyrm where I was greeted by Sweet Pea. He hugged me tightly, then after ten seconds he broke away.

"Where the hell have you been?!" he asked angrily.

"The Ghoulies took Toni, so we went to save her." I replied.

"You went into Ghoulie territory, without me. You could've been killed." Sweet Pea said.

"But I wasn't, I was fine." I said. He pulled me into a deep kiss which later converted into another hug.

***

"It's time we end the Ghoulie scourge, and that traitor Penny Peabody." Sweet Pea yelled. "Permanently."

"Sweet Pea, two hours ago your fight was with Reggie Mantle." Jughead responded. "Now you want us to go to war, over territory we don't even control anymore? This is Hiram Lodge's problem, not ours." 

"So, you're just gonna hand over Sunnyside Trailer Park, our home, to Penny and the Ghoulies." Toni argued.

"Toni, I don't want us to die. A rumble with the Ghoulies? It's a suicide run." Jughead argued back.

"It's better than a coward's death." Sweet Pea spat.

"Don't call me a coward!" Jugheadd spat back. 

"That's enough!" yelled FP. He came out the darkness to where we were arguing. He didn't look very happy. "I just got a call from the sheriff's office. Fangs, uh... He didn't make it. He's gone."

I could feel myself start crying. I buried myself into Sweet Pea's chest. My brother was dead. And there was nothing I could do about it.

"Fangs is dead?" Jughead asked.

"And we will mourn him. Hell yeah, we will. But first, we will honour him." FP responded. "From what I just heard, sound's like we need to put it to a vote. All those against going to war with the Ghoulies?" No one raised their hand. "And all those for giving them hell on the battlefield tomorrow?"

I looked up from Sweet Pea's chest and raised my hand, along with everyone else in the room.

***

Later on, we were still in the Wyrm, but we were getting weapons ready for the fight next day.

"Will...." Sweet Pea said.

"Let me guess, you don't want me coming with you guys." I answered.

"You read my mind." he replied. "I can't have you dying, because if you do, I don't just lose you, I lose the twins too. But if I die, you still have the twins to remember me by." 

"Don't say that. You have to come back to me in one piece okay." I said.

"Okay." Sweet Pea replied and he kissed me.

"Betty are you and your mom okay?" we heard FP say into his phone. "No, he's at the trailer. Why?" He hung up the phone.

"Toni, Will, Sapphire. Where was Penny hiding out?" he asked.

"By the docks," I answered.

"Our old hangout spot." Toni added. 

FP ran out of the bar and sped towards the spot on his bike. 

"I think we should follow him." Toni said. We agreed and drove to the stop and waited for what felt like hours. Betty ran over to us with Archie.

"Where is he? Where's Jug?" she asked us.

"Guys..." Archie began and he diverted our attention to where there was rustling in the bushes.

We saw FP come through, carrying a lifeless Jughead in his arms. Jughead was covered in blood and his tattoo was carved off.

We walked closer towards them, and saw FP's face. He was really angry and sad at the same time. 

***

"Please. You have to come back to me." I said to Sweet Pea when he was about to leave. 

"I will, don't worry." he replied. I kissed him passionately goodbye. 

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." he responded and left with Toni for the fight.

I sat worrying about Sweet Pea for ages, hoping he'd come back to me in one piece. I went to the bathroom, then heard the front door open.

I ran out into the kitchen, but it wasn't Sweet Pea. It was Wren.

"Hey sissy, I told you I'd see you again." she said.

Sweet Pea's POV

I was at Pickens Park, fighting the Ghoulies. I dodged their weapons, and pulled out the swiss army knife that was given to me by Will for christmas. 

I stabbed a couple of Ghoulies then I saw Toni run over to me.

"What Toni?" I asked.

"I just saw Wren going to Sunnyside. Where's Will?" Toni answered.

"She's in our trailer." I replied worried.

"Go, you need to go now." she said. I ran over to my bike and drove quickly over to the Trailer Park.

Will's POV

"Wren. What are you doing here?" I breathed. She came towards me, and pinned me up against the wall.

"Time to finish what mom started." she said. She pulled out a knife, and pointed it to my neck.

"What...do...you mean?" I stuttered.

"Mom killed her siblings, Waverly. Her mom killed her siblings and it goes back for decades. So it's my turn to kill you and your babies." Wren replied. 

"You wouldn't dare." I said.

"Wouldn't I, I just killed our sister. In your old trailer." she responded. My life flashed before my eyes, as she pushed it further in my neck. "I was looking for you, but I had to kill her eventually, so......"

Tears ran down my cheeks and I took a deep breath, ready to die. 

"I'll see you in the next life, baby sister." Wren said. But before she could wedge the knife into my throat, the door swang open and Sweet Pea came in. 

He pulled Wren away from me and knocked her out. 

"Are you okay?" Sweet Pea asked, and he hugged me tightly. 

"I think so." I stammered. "We need to call the cops."

"Yeah, we do."

***

After Wren was taken away, I felt a lot better. 

"What did she say to you?" Sweet Pea asked.

"She said, that she is going to come and kill me and the babies, and it's apparently her legacy." I replied. "And she murdered Saphy."

"Wait? Seriously?" his eyes widened.

"I asked a deputy to check and then they were carrying her away in a body bag." I responded. I started crying. Sweet Pea pulled me into his chest. "So 3 out of 4 of my siblings are dead, and the other is in prison, and a crazy person."

"Actually, I have a surprise for you." he said.

"What is it?" I asked, suddenly feeling a lot happier.

"You'll have to wait and see." Sweet Pea responded.

"Very rude." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Come on. Let's just go." he said.

We got in the car and drove to the hospital. It was awkward driving Fangs' truck, but it was our only choice because I could barely fit on my bike anymore.

"Pea? Why are we at the hospital?" I asked.

"You'll see." he responded. He grabbed my wrist and led me through the hospital to Room 271. I pushed open the door, and saw Fangs in the bed watching cartoons on the crappy hospital TV.

"Fangs!" I exclaimed, he looked at me and I ran over and hugged him tightly.

"Ow." he said. "Get off me." 

"Shut up you wuss," I responded. I broke the hug and sat down on the chair next to the bed. "But, how? They told us you were dead." 

"It was a ploy, to take the Serpents into a fight they couldn't win." Sweet Pea said.

"At least I'm back to two living siblings now." I said.

"Wait, what happened?" Fangs asked. So, I told him, about Saphy's death, and how I almost died. It felt good expressing what happened.

I felt a lot better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 65 5
Flit is a Fairy and the ninth member of Vox Machina. She can shrink small, fly, glow (she's a real nifty lantern) and she can even turn into a swarm...
179K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
358K 13K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...