10 - Clinging On

Will's POV

I fell to the floor, and got my phone out my right pocket, and quickly dialled Sweet Pea's number.

Sweet Pea's POV

I sat with Fangs, talking about random stuff when my phone rang.

"Will, what's up." I asked.

"I--I....need.....help." she stammered.

"What happened? Where are you?" I asked.

"My crazy sister....stabbed me." Will moaned.

"Where are you?" I asked,

"The trailer park." 

"On my way."

She hung up the phone. "Fangs, I need to borrow your truck." I said, shaking him.

"Dude chillax, why do you need it?" he asked.

"I need to take Will to the hospital, just give me the keys." I yelled in his face, angrily. He threw me the keys, and I legged it out the bar.

Will's POV

I sat up against Sweet Pea trailer, putting pressure on my stab wound. I heard a truck pull up to the trailer park. 

"Will! Will where are you?!" I heard Sweet Pea shout. I stood up and staggered over to him.

"Help." I said, and fell into his arms. He picked me up bridal style and sat me in the front seat of the truck.

"What the hell happened?" he asked me and started the car.

"It's all Archie's fault! He got the Ghoulies arrested, and apparently this is a warning." I said.

"I'm going to kill him." Sweet Pea said.  

"Let's just focus on getting to the hospital." I said. "You can kill Archie later."

We pulled up to the hospital, and I got out the truck. Sweet Pea and I walked in the Hospital him helping me up. I felt faint, I was losing too much blood. 

"Help! We need help!" Sweet Pea yelled. A doctor ran over to me.

"Get me a gurney!" he yelled. A bunch of nurses came over with a gurney and they put me on it.

I was blinking slowly, looking at the ceiling of Riverdale General Hospital.

"Stay with me Will, stay with me." cried Sweet Pea. Then my mind went black.

***

Sweet Pea's POV

A nurse came over to me. "What's her name? Is there anything we should know?" she asked. 

"Her name is Willow Wilder. And she's pregnant." I said. The nurse then followed the doctor into the surgery room. 

I sat in the waiting room, worrying about Will. I then decided to call Fangs and Toni. 

"Sweet Pea, why are you calling me?" asked Toni on the phone.

"I'm at the hospital. Will's in surgery." I said.

"What? What the hell happened?" she asked, shocked.

"Her crazy sister stabbed her." I said.

"I'm on my way," Toni replied, and hung up the phone.

After that, I called Fangs. "Dude, you took off earlier. Why are you at the hospital?" Fangs asked.

"Will was stabbed." I said.