21 - Riot

Will's POV

"Will, I need to tell you something." Fangs said. 

"What?" I asked.

"Okay," he sighed. "It was me dating Midge. And Jughead caught us on camera."

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair. "Fangs, you know how guilty that makes you look."

"I know." he replied.

"I think you should talk to Jughead. See if he can delete the footage." I responded.

"Okay, I will thanks." Fangs said and he left the trailer.

***

"Jug. Will, did you see it?" Toni asked and she came running over to us with her phone in hand.

"See what?" I asked. She showed us a video.

"Fangs was dating Midge and forgot to tell Sheriff Keller." Toni answered.

"Shit. Where'd you get this video?" I asked.

"It was post on the Register's website." She replied. "Somebody leaked it. It makes Fangs look guilty as sin."

"Attention students." we heard Mr Weatherbee's voice through the loudspeaker. "This is Principal Weatherbee. I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office."

"Where is he?" Jughead asked.

"I don't know." Toni replied and we went quickly down the hallway.

"We have to find him before the Dark Circle does." I said and then we bumped into Fangs.

"What the hell? That video's everywhere." Fangs said. "How'd it get out?"

"We have to get you out of here, alright." Jughead said quickly. 

As if on cue, the Bulldogs came down the stairs towards us.

"You're dead, Vixen killer." Reggie yelled, storming towards us.

"This way." I said and we ran in the opposite direction to where the Bulldog's were. Only to be stopped by the new sheriff, Sheriff Minetta.

"Mr. Fogarty." Minetta began, "We need you to come with us."

"I didn't do anything." Fangs said simply. He wlked away but stopped in front of the Bulldogs. He then attempted to go through the cops.

They pushed him against the wall, "You don't have the right to contain him!" I yelled.

As Fangs struggled and they continued to push him, his switchblade fell out his pocket. They all looked down at it, and then shoved Fangs on the floor next to it, and handcuffed him.

As they dragged him out the school, Sweet Pea ran over to us.

"Guys, what happened?" he asked.

"They arrested Fangs, for the murder of Midge." I replied.

"But he didn't do anything." Sweet Pea replied. "Why?"

"Because they were dating, behind Moose's back." I stated. Sweet Pea pulled me into a hug, and then I gestured for Toni to join our hug.

***

We had a good night ahead of us, Sapphire was offically joining the Serpents. We had convinced the older Serpents to let her join, and she was doing her dance tonight.

Saphy was about to do her dance, but I pulled Sweet Pea into a corner.

"What did you what to talk about?" he asked.