Spider man into the fandom ve...

Von MarvelousPeterParker

In hopes of saving his mentor, Tony Stark, Peter Parker decided to build a machine that could open up differe... Mehr

Chapter one
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven (hehe eleven)
Chapter twelve

Chapter Two

764 24 47
Von MarvelousPeterParker

Date: November 13, 2019
Universe: Miraculous
Place: Paris, France/ Dupont high school

As Peter travels through the multiverse let me explain to you what Miraculous is. Don't worry, by the time I'm done he'll have made it out of the portal! Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir is a French animated show. Now, hear me out the show went through many changes, and was a children's show for a very long time until Nickelodeon stopped airing it in America. After that, the show struggled to capture kid's attention, yet still had a hoard of teenagers and adults who fell in love with it. So basically if all ya'll fans out there noticed how season three was so dramatic, it's because the creators are targeting teens and kids. Since then it has done better as a show and is more aesthetical and interesting.

Ok, but what's the show about? For all you who don't watch it, you've probably heard of it before or saw you're little cousin watching it. Something like that. Well, It's about a girl named Marinette who was given a miraculous (a magical jewel) which is a set of ladybug themed earrings. The miraculous has Kwami's, aka a little magical creature as old as time that gives the powers of the jewel. Marinette is also the superhero LadyBug, and her miraculous gives her the power of creation when she says "Lucky Charm". Adrien, on the other hand, is a super famous model boy who for some reason goes to normal school despite being a celebrity. He also has a Miraculous, the Cat miraculous of destruction. He is Chat Noir, another superhero as well as LadyBug. Everyone loves him.

Marinette is in love with Adrien, but not in love with Chat Noir. Chat Noir is in love with LadyBug, but not Marinette. Thus the love square exists. They don't know their identities, even though it's super obvious. There are also a couple of other Miraculous wielders but they're not as important. Hawkmoth and Mayura are the bad guys who like seeing people mad I guess. They turn people evil through the power of fricken butterflies and feathers to make Akuma's or Senti Monsters.

Hope that helps. But like... you should watch the show ya know... just saying...

"AAAAAAAAAAH OH MY G-O-S-H!" Peter screamed as swirls of blue, red and golden clouds swirled around him like a tunnel. Their colors changed from blue to black, and gold to green as he plummeted further into the abyss. He looked at his body as clothes seemed to zap onto him with no apparent reason. "WHAT IS HAPPENING!? FRIDAY?! FRIDAY!!" His lungs felt sore from all the screaming he had preformed for the past 30 seconds. The clothes that were magically assembled onto him, he was able to recognize as his spiderman suit. Except something was slightly different about it, he wasn't sure what.

BAM!

He fell face-first into the pavement. He laid right there in that very spot with his eyes squeezed shut. He grabbed the ground dearly, as he rose to his knees. He felt his nose, thinking it could be broken.

"Ow." He muttered as his nose began to bleed, but it had taken no further damage.

He felt like he was going to throw up, not daring to look away from the pavement. He prayed FRIDAY had somehow managed to send him to the right dimension, or possibly just have sent him to another spot in New York. But as soon as he looked up, all hope had vanished.

"Why... Why am I in Paris? FRIDAY?" He looked up at the Parisian sky as if she could hear him. He couldn't even see the portal. "Dang and I didn't even know enough French to get higher than a C+ on that last test."

"Spider-Man come on! We're losing him!" A female voice said from behind him. He jumped at his name. He realized his mask wasn't even on... or it was. He felt his face, brushing the mask that only covered his eyes. "Spider-Man?" A scarlet suited figure walked in front of him.

Peter ducked his face into his hands, fearing whoever it was wouldn't see his identity. At first, he thought it wouldn't matter since this was another dimension. But he was wrong because of 1. She knew who Spider-Man was and 2. he might mess up something for another Spider-Man in this universe.

"What are you doing?" She sounded like she was holding back laughter.

"Come on guys he's heading to the tower- Spider-Man?" A male voice grew louder behind him as the black-suited boy walked up behind him. "What are you guys doing?"

"I uh... My mask..." Peter's voice was muffled by his own hands.

"Speak clearly, and pull your face up." The girl snapped.

"Sheesh, don't be so harsh Bugaboo. He's only been here for a week." Said the other.

"Ok, I don't know who you are! And my Mask is missing or something so if you could please, HELP ME?" Peter spoke up.

"Bro what are you talking about? I can see the corners of your mask from between your fingers. You're fine. And also, yes you know us. We've worked with each other for a week now... And you still suck." The boy commented.

"Y-you don't understand. I'm not who you think I am!" Peter stood up, still pressing his hands to his face.

"You have a bloody nose." LadyBug remarked. "And you're making no sense. Come on! We have to capture the Akuma already!"

"I have no clue what you're talking about," Peter grumbled. He felt someone grasp his wrists as light flooded his vision. "Hey!"

"Your mask is fine!" Said the girl. She was kind of short, wearing an all-red suit decorated with black polka dots. She had a mask on her face, covering only the area around her eyes. Her eyes were gorgeous blue, and her hair jet black being pulled into two short pigtails.

"What the heck!" Peter barked.

"Spider, dude, you're making a big deal out of nothing. We have an Akuma to catch!" The boy stood next to the girl, wearing all black with a golden bell at his neck. His hair was golden blonde and he wore black cat ears on his head. A belt was looped around his waist and rested at the floor.

"I'm serious!" Peter screeched. Suddenly a large floating pink... egg? Arose from the base of a building. "AAAHHAHAHAHAH what the duck!" Peter staggered back, falling on his but. The egg had two faces, one of a woman and the other of a man. "What is the name of all living things is that?!"

"The Akuma." The girl seemed unamused.

"Relax M'lady, he probably just hit his head hard on the pavement. His memory should be back soon." The boy winked at her. She simply rolled her eyes.

"Ok, while Chat Noir and I take care of this, you try and sort out your memory." The girl waved a finger at Peter before throwing a yoyo at a nearby building and launching into the air. The boy smirked and pulled out a silver baton and chased after her and the egg monster.

"What in the..." Peter backed into an alleyway. He suddenly heard a strange beeping noise, making his heart jump. He suddenly thought of a bomb and jumped to his feet. "No, no, no..." He repeated, scanning the area for any form of a bomb before realizing the beeping was coming from him! He patted his body down, he discovered the beeping noise was not a bomb, but his... Bracelet?

He never recalled having a bracelet, but there it was. It was a charm band, with a spider symbol dangling from it. The legs on the spider were flickering, and one of eight legs were glowing. She furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Suddenly a red light coated his body, and in a flash, his suit was gone.

"Fraggle pickles!" He cursed as a strange blue creature hovered before him. It had an overly large head and 6 legs, with a red symbol on its forehead of a widow. "AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAH!" He screamed.

"Peter peter calm down!" It said in a female monotone yet squeaky voice. He instantly recognized it, only the voice it belonged to was a few octaves lower but just as annoying.

"Karen?" Peter gasped.

"Yes, it's me! Now calm down!" The creature Karen demanded.

"W-w-what?" Peter stumbled backward and fell into a trash can.

"Peter get out of there." She said with melancholy.

"Karen w-w-what are y-you doing here?"

"Peter I know what's happening. You came from another universe." She stated flatly.

"Yeah and?"

"The universe you come from is called Marvel. Where you are now is Miraculous. You are the Peter Parker, and Spiderman all these people know, but you do not retain those memories of your life here."

"So you're saying, that I just made myself into an idiot in front of... of..." He looked at Karen for answers.

"Their names are LadyBug and Chat Noir. They're also superheroes, just like you. You've been using them as mentors for the past week!" Karen then explained everything about Miraculous to him, except for everyone's identity. "And also LadyBug knows you're Peter Parker. And they probably need your help against Love Eater."

"That egg thing has a name?"

"Yes."

"So what do I do?"

"Activating instant kill mode."

"NONONONONONO NOT AGAIN!"

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.7M 44K 37
"You can't seriously expect us to go to a school for magic!" "You want us to what?" ~~~~~ Dumbledore sends out a distress call to the demigods. Volde...
274K 5.9K 49
When Perseus "Percy" Jackson loses everything in the Giant War, he ends all contact with the Gods and Camp Halfblood. He is a broken man in the big w...
9.2K 7 1
so maybe the world is crumbling, but I'll be standing next to you. the ocean and the traveler. ❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒅𝒚.❞ ...
3.9K 125 14
𖤍 ❝ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔰 ❞ "-𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞...