ok im confused in love with m...

By appless1

Dakota hates her life but when she realizes shes in love with her older brother and then her best friend is i... More

Ok im confused im in love with my older brother and my best friend WTF?!?
Ch.2 in love with my older brother and best friend WTF?!?
CH.3 the breakdown!!
Akwardness CH.5
flowing river CH.6

Kinda shocking day CH.4

247 2 2
By appless1

"Sooo? How was your first day of school?" Danny asked anxiously. "It was just great,fantastic day" I muttered sarcastically rolling my eyes. "What happened?" he asked instantly worried. I smiled I loved my best friend! " Nothing it's okay just Michael...but its fine" I said quietly. "What the fuck what"d  he do to you do you want me to beat his ass?" he asked angrily. "No no it's fine I don'tcare" i said trying to convince him and myself at the same time. "Whatever all I know is if he try's anything with you imma beat his ugly ass that kid needs to be taught a lesson" he said icily. "Okay geez your kinda scaring me now!" I said jokingly trying to lighten the mood. He grinned "come on punk let's go before your brother beats MY ass" he said laughing. I smiled "let's go" i said grabbing his hand and going off towards the car.When we finally got to my house i sighed happily i can't wait to see my big brother. "What are you so happy about?" Danny asked questioningly raising his brow. "Oh nothing just happy to be home" I replied Iwas very bad at lieing need to work on that i thought to myself. "Oh ya me too" he said getting out of the car. I stepped out of the car and nearly ran inside excited to see my big brother I've missed him usually I see him at school but I didnt today he was  probably with that skank he calls a girlfriend if only he knew she's been cheating and only if he actually believed him I'm still trying to catch that bitch in the act. "I'm HOME!!! i yelled happily i giggled of how loud I was I hope he wasn't sleeping. "I'm going to get a drink" Danny said leaving the room. "Okay get me one too!" I shouted. Right then and there I saw the hottest guy ALIVE my brother. He was going down the stairs and when he saw me he grinned widely. "Hey" he said pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped I could never get use to this no matter what. "I missed you" I said nervously. "I missed you too" he said looking straight into his eyes and before I know it he's leaning in. OH MY GOSH is he actually going to kiss me I thought. Then I felt his lips brush against mine then harder and I got lost in the moment. All I could think about was how great this was until I heard someone open the kitchen door. "What the fuck?!? I hear Danny yell. We pull away immediatley and inside my head I think WHAT DID I JUST DO.

A/N: So what did you guys think? i hope you liked it i know its not that great but i tried my best :P please VOTE COMMENT & FAN i'll upload faster thanks guys! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8M 107K 45
๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐„๐ง๐ž๐ฆ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ Haze De Luca is the scariest, heartless, most popular boy in the school. Every-time he sees he...
304K 11.4K 80
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
1.4M 117K 58
"แ€›แ€พแ€„แ€บแ€žแ€”แ€บแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€”แ€ฒแ€ทแ€žแ€ฑแ€†แ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€แ€ผแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€ผแ€ฌแ€ธ แ€กแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€ฌแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€•แ€ซแ€ธแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€–แ€ผแ€แ€บแ€€แ€ปแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€บแ€แ€ซแ€”แ€ฎแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฌแ€™แ€พ แ€„แ€ซแ€™แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€ทแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€…แ€ฝแ€”แ€บแ€ทแ€œแ€ฝแ€พแ€แ€บแ€แ€แ€บแ€–แ€ญแ€ฏแ€ท แ€žแ€„แ€บแ€šแ€ฐแ€”แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€แ€šแ€บแŠ แ€œแ€ฐแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€ แ€žแ€ถแ€žแ€›แ€ฌแ€™แ€พแ€ฌ แ€›แ€ฑแ€…แ€€แ€บแ€›แ€šแ€บแŠแ€แ€‹แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€ฝแ€ฑแ€ธ...
2.7M 60.6K 81
Diana is an 18 year old girl about to start her senior year until she bumps into a woman at the bookstore who has quite the personality. The woman ta...