Kinda shocking day CH.4

"Sooo? How was your first day of school?" Danny asked anxiously. "It was just great,fantastic day" I muttered sarcastically rolling my eyes. "What happened?" he asked instantly worried. I smiled I loved my best friend! " Nothing it's okay just Michael...but its fine" I said quietly. "What the fuck what"d  he do to you do you want me to beat his ass?" he asked angrily. "No no it's fine I don'tcare" i said trying to convince him and myself at the same time. "Whatever all I know is if he try's anything with you imma beat his ugly ass that kid needs to be taught a lesson" he said icily. "Okay geez your kinda scaring me now!" I said jokingly trying to lighten the mood. He grinned "come on punk let's go before your brother beats MY ass" he said laughing. I smiled "let's go" i said grabbing his hand and going off towards the car.When we finally got to my house i sighed happily i can't wait to see my big brother. "What are you so happy about?" Danny asked questioningly raising his brow. "Oh nothing just happy to be home" I replied Iwas very bad at lieing need to work on that i thought to myself. "Oh ya me too" he said getting out of the car. I stepped out of the car and nearly ran inside excited to see my big brother I've missed him usually I see him at school but I didnt today he was  probably with that skank he calls a girlfriend if only he knew she's been cheating and only if he actually believed him I'm still trying to catch that bitch in the act. "I'm HOME!!! i yelled happily i giggled of how loud I was I hope he wasn't sleeping. "I'm going to get a drink" Danny said leaving the room. "Okay get me one too!" I shouted. Right then and there I saw the hottest guy ALIVE my brother. He was going down the stairs and when he saw me he grinned widely. "Hey" he said pulling me into a tight hug. I gasped I could never get use to this no matter what. "I missed you" I said nervously. "I missed you too" he said looking straight into his eyes and before I know it he's leaning in. OH MY GOSH is he actually going to kiss me I thought. Then I felt his lips brush against mine then harder and I got lost in the moment. All I could think about was how great this was until I heard someone open the kitchen door. "What the fuck?!? I hear Danny yell. We pull away immediatley and inside my head I think WHAT DID I JUST DO.

A/N: So what did you guys think? i hope you liked it i know its not that great but i tried my best :P please VOTE COMMENT & FAN i'll upload faster thanks guys! :)