CURSED - The Blood War [ BTS...

By xxx_m_xi

CURSED 1 " Aye , International Nerd !! " I scrunched my nose and dragged my feet away from them , not darin... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Episode 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 !!!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
!!O.O!!

Chapter 58

707 47 26
By xxx_m_xi

Author's POV 

" Shut . The . Fuck . Up . The princess is still alive ." All of them turned as they heard the deep voice , the blue haired male scoffed and stood infront of his brothers , " But you don't have to worry Zoba .......I'll kill you for sure !! " He smirked . 

Zoba's eyes widen as he saw him totally fine , standing in front of him . He knew that Taehyung won't leave the princess in that cave to die , she must be safe and alive . 

Jimin , Jin , Namjoon , Hoseok and Taehyung were fully recharged by now , Taehyung smiled at his brothers . All of their eyes glowed brightly representing their powerful mana . Chanyeol and Yoona stayed behind to protect Jungkook who was still healing . 

The fight really showed no sign of mercy . A huge amount of mana lost during this , Zoba's men were stronger than they expected . Namjoon got knocked down , Jin was heavily injured , Jimin frowned seeing his Hyungs . " TAEHYUNG step back !! you can't handle Zoba...." Jimin kicked some men away and burned them with his electric shocks . 

Hoseok was skillfully fighting with the other men , his arm was dislocated due to the sudden fall from his horse , he grabbed his arm still continuing to fight . 

Jimin gazed at Taehyung who wasn't listening his orders , and when he was distracted a masked man pounced on him making him drop his sword . Jimin punched his face and kicked him away before sending a high amount of current in his body . Jimin wiped the blood from his nose and tried not to faint . 

" JIMIN !! " Jin yelled throwing his knives at the man who was about to stab Jimin , the silver haired prince smiled and pulled out his fan . The fan wasn't some ordinary fan , there were blades which were painted with highly toxic poison . 

Jimin blocked every strike from his opponent by that , tearing the flesh of the others making them die due to poison . But he was tired and was slowly losing his conscious . 

Taehyung lashed on Zoba who swiftly pushed him away , " You !! " He yelled and mingled his black mana with his sword . 

Taehyung's sword : 

Jimin's Fan : 

Taehyung clashed his powerful sword against Zoba's , making a huge impact , dust swirled around them creating a huge tornado . " Oh no......TAEHYUNG !! " Jin yelled seeing his brother and Zoba no where , he hugged Namjoon's body while covering his face . 

Hoseok made an energy field around him to avoid the dust around him blocking his view . He gasped seeing Taehyung's mana . Instead of purple ......It was black . 

Jimin fanned away the dust , he kneeled on the ground covering his face , feeling dizzy . Yoona sensed that but she couldn't come to help , Chanyeol balled his fist and ran out of the energy shield to protect his younger brother , on his way to Jimin , someone shoot arrows at him which pierced his back , making him bleed . 

But Chanyeol managed to reach Jimin , he hissed before carrying Jimin in his arms and returning back to Yoona , as soon as he reached her , he collapsed . Yoona stared at those three males , not knowing what to do and how to save them . If she'll heal Jimin first , Chanyeol maybe....and vice versa .  " Lemme help you dear ." She got startled hearing a faint voice .

Yoona slowly looked up to see the old prophetess of Asylvia . " Aubrielle ? " She gasped , the grey haired woman kneeled beside her and pressed her purple glowing palm on Jimin's chest . Yoona nodded and did the same with Chanyeol . 

Ara stood there , trying avoid the dust blinding her sight . She was new when it came to use mana , but she knew she can do it . She managed to get a sword from the palace armory . She took a deep breathe before running towards the tornado . 

Zoba's elemental power made it more fatal , lightening strike and dark magic .......both were dangerous but still Ara ran towards them . Hoseok's eyes widen to see his sister pacing towards the tornado . " HANUEL-AH NOOOO !! " He yelled . 

" Oppa ? Help me to stop this !! Oppa !! " Ara pleaded before her hand started glowing in a shade of royal blue . Hoseok was dazed , all those years he wanted her sister to gain power and yes,  she did . He nodded and glared the tornado . 

" GRACIOUS MILETHICIA !!! " He spelled sending heavy amount of wind at the tornado . Ara's eyes glowed , she touched her chest , on her way Aubrielle taught her some simple spells , she let out a deep sigh and threw a laser of blue mana at the tornado . 

Inside The Tornado : 

Zoba smirked as he's sword slashed Taehyung's back . The black mana bearer yelped in pain , he gripped his sword tighter . " Aha......still wanna fight huh ?" 

" BLACK FROST !! " Taehyung shoved Zoba away , Zoba cried out in pain as his lower body started freezing , he was ceased to move , he squirmed and glared Taehyung . " Tch . so you still wanna fight huh ?" 

" SPELL BREAKER !! " He unfreeze himself and charged towards Taehyung . Zoba smirked and started chanting the incantation . Incantation was basically a short spell which can enhance the bearer speed or invisibility . 

Taehyung shook his head and used his mana to stop his chanting but Zoba already earned it , he laughed like a maniac . " GET READY TO DIE !!!! " With that he ran towards Taehyung , but before Tae could block his strike , Zoba vanished and popped out behind his back , " Surprise !! " He smirked kicking Taehyung down . 

" I am a monster ....Kim Taehyung , don't expect mercy from me ." He muttered before raising his sword high to behead Taehyung but ..... 

" ENERGY SHIELD !! " 

They both turned to the familiar voice who placed a barrier between Zoba and Taehyung . " Stop it oppa......stop it please ....DON'T DO THIS !! " Ara breathed heavily as she broke in the tornado followed by Hoseok , who teleported himself . 

" Tch.....looks like I have to kill you before killing others......Jung Hanuel ." He announced with an evil smirk . 

*********End Of Chapter 58 

Thanks For Reading . And Please DM Me If There's Some Confusion Or You Wanna Correct Me .  Love , Vote And Comment My Stories .

I'm Really Happy For Your Support , Hope This Story Will Get 1K Views . See You Later , Cherries !!

Saranghae !!

- Charil Meng .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.3K 3.1K 37
" I'll find you in my every lifetime, please don't forget me." Her eyes spilled the warm liquid as she took a last glance at her lover before she sle...
145K 9.9K 55
"She can control the multiverse." "What? Control the multiverse? She can't even control her hormones!" ...
48.5K 1.5K 39
another arranged marriage fanfiction but there is something different this time y/n doesn't believe in love will Jungkook be able to make her fall f...
19.9K 2.1K 25
Park Jimin has never found himself beautiful. Seeing himself as ugly wasn't merely an opinion-it was a fact. Because of this, he remained isolated in...