Solkat: When will it be over?

By fox-knife

Sollux Captor, Karat Vantas and their friends that lived finally beat SBURB though things begin to go awry as... More

Ch.1: Is It Over?
Ch.2: Where are they?
Ch. 3: A Whole New Game...
Ch. 4: What Will Happen to Us?!
Ch. 5: The Others
Ch. 6: The New Leader
Ch. 7: The Perfect Moment in a Terrible World
Ch. 8: Are We All Going to Just Drop Out Like Flies?
Ch.9: Wandering
Ch. 10: United?
Ch. 11: Is it Happening?
Authors Note REALLY important
Ch. 12:
Ch. 13
Ch. 14:
Ch. 15:
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
A/N :/
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Ch. 35 [END]
So...

Ch. 25

190 11 2
By fox-knife

3RD POV

"K-Kanaya?" Karkat's voice echoed throughout the dank cell. There were light footsteps on the frigid cracked stone floor. "P-please Do Not Hurt Me Again!" A ragged and raspy voice screamed back "Kanaya its me! Karkat! and Sollux!" Karkat and Sollux glanced at eachother nervously. Slowly, a thin figure came towards the entrance out of the sheet of pure darkness. Kanaya's skin wasn't the pure glowing white it used to be, now she was scraped bloody and dirty. Her clothes had been tattered and her hair is tangled and out of place. Sollux and Karkat gasped at their friend. "We Must Leave. Now." Kanaya stated flatly grimacing. The two matesprits nodded in agreement. After they finally made it out of the castle they let out breaths they didn't realize they had been holding. "For Once I Am Not Very Fond Of The Sun." Kanaya joked. The three let out a chuckle. "Heh, Yeah I guess not eh? after being in that dank cell the light must bur-" Karkat was cut off. Sollux gasped. "Oh my gog!"
•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+•+
Comment what you think happens :3 hopy shit I'm sorry. You will find out why later but I am so fucking sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.3K 2.8K 30
Solkat Karkat Vantas just moved into a new town along with his brother Kankri and Porrim. He has this internet friend he likes to open up with but he...
25.6K 888 12
Eridan Ampora, Prince. Feferi Peixes, Princess. Sollux Captor, Prince. These three have just learned that they are betrothed to someone from anoth...
164K 5.4K 33
Karkat is so bored that he could die because of it. His friend, Sollux, helps him with his problem. What Karkat knows is that Sollux is an ass. But...
33.7K 1.6K 31
Karkat is the new kid. It's never easy, is it? But what happens when he meets Sollux, the cutest and most adorable boy ever? Will their relationship...