Perfect Chemistry.

By DreamGyalx

What happens when two polar opposites cross paths? More

O N E ๐ŸŒธ
T W O ๐ŸŒธ
T H R E E ๐ŸŒธ
F O U R ๐ŸŒธ
F I V E ๐ŸŒธ
S I X ๐ŸŒธ
S E V E N ๐ŸŒธ
E I G H T ๐ŸŒธ
N I N E
T E N ๐ŸŒธ
E L E V E N ๐ŸŒธ
T W E L V E ๐ŸŒธ
T H I R T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
F O U R T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
F I F T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
S I X T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
S E V E N T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
E I G H T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
N I N E T E E N ๐ŸŒธ
T W E N T Y ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-ONE ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-TWO ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-THREE ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-FOUR ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-FIVE ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-SIX ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-SEVEN ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-EIGHT ๐ŸŒธ
TWENTY-NINE๐ŸŒธ
T H I R T Y ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-ONE ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-TWO ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-FIVE ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-SIX ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-SEVEN ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-EIGHT ๐ŸŒธ
THIRTY-NINE ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-ONE ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-TWO ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-THREE ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-FOUR ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-SIX ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-SEVEN ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-EIGHT ๐ŸŒธ
FORTY-NINE ๐ŸŒธ
FIFTY ๐ŸŒธ
FIFTY-ONE ๐ŸŒธ
FIFTY-TWO ๐ŸŒธ
FIFTY-THREE๐ŸŒธ

FORTY-FIVE ๐ŸŒธ

9.1K 300 142
By DreamGyalx

"Jordan." I cried as soon as he picked up the phone. It was 3AM the day after the party, and I hadn't slept a wink.

"Wassup mama? Something wrong?" He asked me. I could hear the sleep in his voice and instantly felt bad for waking him, but I wanted to hear his voice.

"No. I just miss you." I laughed, wiping my nose. I know I was being a crybaby. Did I care? Not at all.

"Damn Dede. Why are you awake right now?" He asked,

"I couldn't sleep." I sniffled.

"Delilah please stop crying. Come on baby." He pleaded with me. "You want me to come home?"

"No," I answered quickly. I don't think it was safe for him to get back yet, and I wasn't selfish enough to summon him knowing that. "Not yet."

"You wanna come see me then? You want me to send you a ticket?"

"I don't know Jordan I got school. And the store." I sighed.

"I'll ask mama to take care of the store, and bring ya laptop and books. We'll do your assignments." He said to me. "Come on I'll get you flewed out." He joked and I tried to stifle a laugh. "Aight?"

"Okay." I gave in.

"Are you happy with the baby's gender D?"

"I am." I smiled, "I know you're excited."

"Hell yeah I am. I told you I was finna get a girl." He bust out laughing, "Go to sleep mami. Pack ya clothes when you wake up. I'll send you all the information."

"Okay. Goodnight."

"Goodnight baby."

*

2 Days Later

Jordan failed to mention to me that he bought plane tickets for all his friends and mine. Before I could even finish loading my stuff into the car this morning, Matthew, Jayden, Kayla, Zara, Mercedes and her lil boo Cameron pulled up on me talking bout some "let's go".

But honestly I'm grateful for the company.

Our flight was at seven, so we were supposed to get to Jamaica at around 10:30. I was so excited to see my man y'all... although that's not even my man. I sat in the row next to Kayla and Matthew, between them to be exact. I was so thankful that they weren't all PDAish like the other couples.

The flight was smooth and quick and in no time we were in the airport going through customs and then heading out to see Jordan. I walked behind everybody, dragging my hand luggage behind me while Jayden carried my other bag. I heard them all exclaim and I knew they'd seen Jordan.

There was a brief pause while everyone greeted him, I felt like I was in line waiting to meet a celebrity or some shit. Finally I spotted him, dressed in all black. A black polo and black sweatpants.

Daddy.

He smirked at me and held his arms out for me. I wrapped my little arms around his body and he did the same, giving me a tight hug. "I missed yo ass so much and I jut saw you the other day." He mumbled close to my ear.

"I missed you too." I said honestly. I didn't even wanna let go of him.

"Let's go mama its a car waiting on us outside." He took my bag and held my hand as he led me outside. There were two vehicles out there, and we got into the one with Mercedes and her man.

Jordan and I were up under each other the entire drive to his place. He told me that he had now been staying at a beach house, so we had enough room for everyone. How this nigga ballin' in a whole other country too?

The house was big. As big as his house back home. He explained that there were four bedrooms, two upstairs and two downstairs and one bathroom on each floor. There was the living room, a huge kitchen, a big balcony that overlooked the beach and an indoor pool. "How much are you paying for this place?" I asked him as I sat on the couch in the living room.

Jayden sat on one of the other chairs, Zara and Mercedes were in the kitchen and everybody else was exploring the house.

"Does it matter?" He asked me and sat beside me, pulling me into his lap and placing a big wet kiss on my cheek. He rested his hand on my stomach and I laid back on him comfortably, forgetting I even asked him anything.

"Y'all so gay and annoying. How was y'all surviving without each other?" Jayden asked, grimacing as Mercedes and Zara left the kitchen. Mercedes handed him a glass that looked like it consisted of just hennessey and ice, and Zara handed the same thing to Jordan. They both also had one, and I received a bottled water.

I kissed my teeth and wanted to fuss, but I knew I had no choice. Kayla, Cameron and Matthew came back into the living room and each of them received their glasses of alcohol. "Jordan you haven't officially met Cameron..." Mercedes said.

"Oh yeah. Wassup man?" Jordan nodded nonchalantly to Cameron who sat slouched on the chair hugging Mercedes around her waist. He was cute for her. Not really my type so I can't tell y'all he's attractive, but I will say that he looked good. He was mixed, black and white and had locs that reached mid back, but since being acquainted with him he's kept it in s ponytail.

"Sup bro?" He kept it simple. Niggas was so weird.

"If y'all are finna be drinking I'm gonna go ahead and head upstairs. I don't need this negativity." I announced and stood up. Everybody began booing me and calling me boring but I didn't care. I wasn't one of them people that could just be around alcohol and not be tempted to drink, and obviously baby girl wasn't allowing me to.

"Plus I'm tired from the flight. Y'all can do ya thing." I said walking away. Jordan had already moved my stuff into his room.

"I'll be up there in a minute mamas." He said behind me.

I laid in the room for a while with my eyes closed, trying to fall asleep, but I couldn't because this little girl was keeping me up.

"Girl. Stop kickin' me." I mumbled and rubbed my belly. I think she ignored me cuz sis continued doing her thing. "Oh my God."

"She stubborn like her mama?" Jordan asked, walking into the room. He stood over me and propped his both arms on the bed, hovering over me with his face close to mine.

"I'm not even stubborn." I said with a chuckle. He kissed his teeth and placed a peck on my forehead.

"You look pretty as hell."

"Do I?"

"Yup. Makin' me wanna get you pregnant all over again." He said huskily, kissing my neck, which as usual immediately had an effect on me.

"Stop before you make me do sum' bad." I fake warned him as his tongue continued to abuse my neck. He placed kisses up my neck until he got to my lips and didn't even start me off easy before he stuck his tongue in my mouth. But shit I wasn't complaining. I accepted it and deepened the kiss, feeling myself getting wet as he positioned one of his hands around my neck, tightening it ever so often.

"Let's go in the pool." He offered, pulling away abruptly.

"Why do you hate me?" I asked him.

"You wanna have sex with the house filled with assholes?" He asked me and I groaned, "Damn girl." He laughed, "I'll take care of you later."

He gave me another light kiss before standing up and going to his closet. I dug in my luggage and picked out my black and white striped one piece bathing suit and tied my hair in a messy curly ponytail.

Jordan now wore swim trunks and walked towards me, lifting me off my feet playfully and took me to the pool. We played around a bit in the water, enjoying each other's company before we got serious. "When last you spoke to that Kevin nigga?"

"Who's that?" I asked, splashing around like a child.

"You know who I'm talkin' bout. The nigga with the black air forces."

I kissed my teeth, "Korey. Why you askin'?"

"Cuz I can ask." he said, "Answer me."

Damn why's he trying to fight me right now?

"Few days ago." I mumbled under my breath.

"Regarding what?"

"Um, my business."

"Come here." He summoned me and I shook my head because I knew what was gon happen if I went over there. Of course he swam over to me and dragged me over to him. "Why you still talking to him?" He asked me, holding me close to his chest.

"I don't understand?"

"I told you I don't want you talkin' to him Delilah. You know I could put a hit out on that motherfucker's head from here right?" I remained silent. "I don't want him around you and my kid. Told you somethin' doesn't sit right with--"

"Okay."I cut him off. His anger was turning me on, crazy enough. "Alright." I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him slowly. He was so weak too, cuz he immediately placed his hands on my butt and gave it a squeeze.

"I missed you so much." He said between kisses.

"I missed you too baby." I said honestly. "Can I please just get it for like two minutes? Please please."

"No lil nigga. I told you later." He laughed.

"Can I give you head then?"

"Nope." He said as he boosted me up around his waist.

"Well... can I get some?" I asked him. He rested me outside of the pool where my feet were dangling in the water, and stood between my legs. He placed a kiss on both my inner thighs before looking up at me and placing a kiss right on my bikini line. I looked down at him in anticipation and excitement as he shifted my panties to the side and placed a single kiss on my clit, and then another one, adding his tongue.

Just as I tossed my head back, I felt him move away.

"Sike!" He screamed as he swam to the other side of the pool. I heavily sighed, feeling legit emotional and wanting to cry like a baby. "Come on mama don't cry." He cooed, coming back over to where I was. I ignored him and stood up calmly, picking my towel up and leaving the pool area.

*

We were eating out tonight at an outdoor restaurant/bar near the beach, called "Office of Nature". It was so vintage looking and cute. It was a small wooden round shack that seemed to always be crowded.

Everyone was dressed in beachwear with cover-ups. I wore a white one piece with a black mesh cover up with two slits in front and a pair of black lace up sandals. My face was bare and my hair in a neat bun.

The boys were walking along the beach most likely talking shit about us as we sat at the bar.

"Dede what are you drinking?" Kayla asked me as we looked through the menu.

"How much alcohol do y'all think I could consume?" I asked them, knowing they wouldn't know the answer.

"Girl." Zara mumbled.

"I'm for real, cuz I want a bellini. I'm gonna call my girl." I pulled out my phone and then remembered that I didn't have any service. So I just resorted to googling it instead of calling Jerminny. "Okay y'all I can have one bellini." I happy danced.

"Okay girl. We'll have two mojitos, a peach bellini and a mango daiquiri." Mercedes ordered for us and handed over the drinks menu to the bartender. Our drinks came at the same time that the guys came back from their lil gay walk on the beach.

I was still angry at Jordan, but that didn't stop him from cozying up to me as often as he could. He came behind me as I sat on the stool and kissed me a bunch of times on my face before taking a seat beside me.

"What are you drinking?" He asked me and I showed him my bellini. "Its alcohol in that?"

"Not a lot. Plus google said I could have it." I defended before he could start up.

"One."

"That's all I wanted anyway." I rolled my eyes and started sipping on it, but Jordan grabbed onto my arm and whispered in my ear.

"Ya attitude is gon get you fucked up." He warned.

I turned to him with a smirk, "I want you to fuck me up." He looked defeated as he cleared his throat and pulled away.

I'm baaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkk

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283 44 19
He hates life and she hates love, what happens when their path crosses? Peep in to know more๐Ÿ˜‰
21.1K 806 26
What happens when 2 different people collide with eachother
105K 6.4K 37
What happens when the paths of two people who are poles apart collide? What happens when two people who are imperfect complete each other perfectly? ...
50.7K 830 70
Two individuals that felt hostility toward each other cross paths again, in a babysitting job. Will they feel hatred? or maybe... affection?