You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! 🎉

Chapter 44- The Talk

6.7K 204 132
By AnnaPeytonisMe

JUNGKOOK

I had been drinking for the past 10 minutes inside a club.

Gosh, if Lisa found out about me drinking she'll strangle me.

I invited the my hyungs to hang out and possibly to talk with Jimin about Rose.

Yeah, I'm trying to be the best brother in law as you can see.

Jimin has got some one hell of explaining to do.

I spotted the boys approaching my table.

I greeted all of them and hugged them.

"Yo JK! Why the sudden invite? Won't Lisa get mad at you for drinking? " V pointed out.
You bet she will. God have mercy on my soul when Lisa finds out.

"Yeah men. You haven't drank since Lisa and the kids got back. What happened? Trouble in paradise? "  RM asked.

I shrugged.

We ordered more drinks and then talked about a lot of things. I was visibly observing Jimin.

He was deep in thought and has obviously lost a lot of weight. From the bags in his eyes, I could tell he wasn't sleeping well for the past few days.

A hand nudge me on the stomach.

It was Hobi Hyung.

"Hey! Why are you staring at Jimin like that maknae? " Hobi whispered.

"Nuhhh, just looking at your ugly faces Hyung. "  I smirked.

Apparently, Suga hyung heard me.

"If you were referring to your face. Then yeah, it definitely is ugly JK! " SAVAGE!

The boys just laughed at me.

I kept on glancing at Jimin when...

Seulgi appeared out of nowhere.

She approached our table and kissed Jimin on the cheeks.

"Hi honey. You didn't tell me you were coming to this club. " She pouted. Witch!

Jimin was just a statue unaffected by Seulgi. He clearly didn't acknowledged the brat.

"Hi guys!  It so nice to see all of you. Anyways, I gotta go. I'm with my friends. See you honey! " Then she waved at us. Fake bitch!

When Seulgi left. I knew it was time.

The perfect time.

"So that's why you left my sister in law huh? For that girl right Park Jimin? " I smirked at him.

He was shocked. The boys clearly see the tension building up.

" You just opted to leave her for that wrench. Tsk. " I mocked him.

He clearly was fuming now.

"I didn't leave Rose, she did. "
He shouted at me.

"And why are you so worked up about me and Rose huh Jk? You're just his brother in law. " He countered.

" Well, this brother in law thinks you are stupid for letting a girl go just like that after what you've done to the poor girl. "

The boys were now looking back and forth between the two of us.
" You have no right to judge me. You are not in my shoes to say those things. "

I stood up. I was fed up with him.

"Well, I have the right tho. You see Rose is my sister and you obviously played with her. Damn! Park, what did she do to you? I have every right to be angry at you. Because the girl you just broke is now pregnant and carrying your baby. " I shouted at him.

"What? What are you saying Jk? "

"What am I saying? Rose is PREGNANT with your child you bastard. "

I approached him and punched him.

This is for Lisa!

"Jk, stop! The poor guy obviously doesn't know. " V commented.

"Then I'll make him realize what a huge mistake he did to me and my family. " I was ready to punch when the boys stopped me.

I looked at Jimin to see his that his mouth was bleeding. He looked lost.

He looked at me.

"I'm going to be dad! " WOW! Out of all the things I said. That's the only thing he hears.

What I saw next was unbelievable.

Jimin stood up and hugged V like a child who got his candy.

He was happy.

"Dude, did you hear Jk?  I'm going to be a dad. This is insane. " But the dude was still grinning from ear to ear.

I tapped his shoulders.

"Yo Park! Out of all the f****** things I said. That's what you focus on. Damn! You are stupid just like what Lisa said."

I ranted on and on.

" Park Jimin you dips***!  Rose is so scared about this. I mean after what you and Seulgi have been doing. Obviously , the girl wouldn't tell you about her situation. "

He held my shoulders. And faced me.

"What did she see Jk? "

" She saw you and Seulgi making out. The girl almost told you about her condition but then she sees you with that slut. I mean c'mon Jimin! Why'd you f***** hide your relationship with Ro? You betrayed us all. My wife practically threatened to divorce me if I don't fix your shit. " I was fuming mad.

"it's not what you all think. Seulgi was the one who kissed me but I pushed her. I love Ro! I really do Jeon. I mean I wouldn't commit myself to her if I wasn't so sure about this. Yeah, I'm a player but I wouldn't do that to her. I mean after what happened with us, she ran away and ignored me. I tried calling her, texting her and I even went as far as talking with Mr. Manoban but Ro wouldn't even talk to me Jk.  I tried everything. " Clearly he was now losing it as well.

Man, I didn't know the PARK JIMIN could be inlove with our Rosie. It was be unbelievable!

He was now kneeling on the floor and crying like a total loser.

The guys all looked at him with pity.

"You need to get your act together man. I mean, your my best friend but clearly what you did was crap." I tried to make him regret it.

RM then came to me and whispered.

"Cut him some slack Look. Look at the guy, he obviously is hopeless. "

"Then what is your damn ass waiting for and crying there, do you think it will get Rose back to you? Do something jerk! " Ok. Seriously, I wanna applaud Suga hyung's Savage ways.

"I mean seriously, what made you hide your relationship with Ro in the first place? You know we'd support you two. Tsk. " V looked at Jimin with disappointment.

"I seriously am so annoyed with you two maknaes. You are far more faster when it comes to families and babies. Jeez! God bless my poor single soul. The shame! Really. " Jin Hyung and his dramatic lines.

It made the atmosphere a lot better. Actually, it made me laugh.

I came up to Jimin and patted him.

"Man, pls. Do something ok?  I didn't get mad at you just because I wanted to. You obviously did something wrong and as your future brother in law, hopefully, you take action and talk to Ro. For the baby's sake man! "

Jimin just sobbed infront of us.

"Yeah I will Jk. I promise. I'll get her back and make things right. " Then he continued crying.

" Seriously, you two are so dramatic! You're making me stressed out. This was supposed to be a fun night man. " Hobi commented.

"Why don't we all just celebrate? Man, our two maknaes being fathers. Congratulations  man! Proud Eomman here. " Jin Hyung said which made the tension lighter.

"Stop crying your ass Jimin. You look stupid and pathetic! Ugly as heck. "Yes, that was Suga hyung everybody.

I patted Jimin and offered my hand for him to hold so that he could stand up.

"We cool?" I asked.

He nodded.

I smiled at him .

Then he said. "I promise you this Jk. I'll get her back and we'll be a Happy family. I'll try my hardest to get my girl. "

" I love her man and I will fight for us and the baby. " He said proudly.

I saw determination in his eyes and that was my cue to back off.

You better do something quick Jimin or else Lisa will have both our heads on the dining table served.

I could just imagine my doom! 😱

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
120K 2.7K 25
Jeon Jungkook a cold hearted billionaire married a quite girl name Lisa. Will they fall for eachother? ⚠️non of the pictures or videos belong to me. ...
100K 3K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...
5.8K 72 121
When unworldly student Lalisa Manobal first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Jeon Jungkook it sparked a sensual affair that cha...