𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

By MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... More

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT

4.5K 171 30
By MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

a/n: crackship by me 

CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO

Everyone, including Maeve stood in the tech room, Maeve was seated on Garfield's lap while he kept his arms around her, keeping her in place. "That's Roses father?" Rachel questioned as they looked at the pictures of Rose and Slade. "And my cousins mentor." She pressed a few buttons, bringing up a photo of Tara. "The one and only Deathstroke." "Is that somebody you know?" Rachel asked. "Kind of. Old titans business."

Garfield moved his hands, so they were on the screen and he began typing away. "Check it. Former delta force commando. Part of H.I.V.E. – select soldiers who went under a series of experiments bio-enhancements. Out of the 35 trial subjects, the only one to survive was Slade Wilson. Interpol says he retired years ago after the death of his son Jericho. I tried having the computer find..." I'll take it from here." Dick leaned over and pulled the switch for the monitors, causing everyone to look at him questionably.

"Security alert. Main entrance. Access denied." The female A.I. voice said, Maeve had named her Julie. Dick sighed and leaned over to press the main entrance security system. "So I guess you changed the code." Rachel laughed as she saw; Donna, Hank and Dawn. "Finally." The blonde could tell Rachel was missing Kory, and girl interaction, sure Maeve was a girl and they occasionally talked, but Maeve was almost always with Garfield, in her own world, practicing her abilities or even hanging out with Jason – they had to make dinner for everyone once, never again, they walked out of the kitchen covered head to toe in flour and food, they pointed to each other and said 'she/he did it'.

Maeve moved off of Garfield and began to follow Rachel as she was about to catch up, she was picked up causing her to scream and laugh as she noticed the familiar green hair, he began to carry her bridal style. "Can you put me down now please?" She asked, he listened and placed her down. "So, how are you feeling about your cousin?" Maeve made an uncomfortable noise. "Come on, you can tell me." She glanced towards the guy she loved, sighing. "I'm pissed and happy... I'm pissed because she left me without saying goodbye and it turns out she was getting trained and raised by a psychopath. But on the other hand, I'm happy because I missed her. She was the only one of my cousins that was closest to my age, Gregor was in his early 20s and Brian was only 17, then their farther requested their ordinance and had to take them back to Markova, at least that's what my grandfather told me." Garfield listened to what she had to say, and he had a reply almost instantly. "Who knows, maybe you'll both reconnect again?"

Walking into the dining area seeing Dawn, Hank and Donna walk into the condo. "You have no idea how much this place misses you." Rachel said. "This place, huh?" Dawn questioned. "Mostly just me." Rachel admitted. "And me too." Garfield said going in for a hug, once he moved on to Donna to hug, Dawn looked at Maeve who soon threw herself into Dawn causing her to laugh. "I really missed my other adult friends; Dick is becoming well... a dick." Maeve said as she pulled away walking to Donna to give her a hug once she got to Hank she was picked up off the ground. "I missed you kid." He swung her from side to side. "Missed you too Hank." She patted his bicep and he let her down. "So, where's Kory?" Rachel asked. "She sort of vanished." "What do you mean by vanished?" "I don't know. She's not answering her phone. But you know, she mentioned she wanted to see Florida, so I just figured she made an Irish exit and took a quick little trip."

"Were you followed?" Dick asked. "We shell gamed before we knocked. Covered out tracks." "Can you guys give us a minute please." Dick asked, they began to move out of the room. "You too Jason." Maeve turned back and smiled towards Jason and began to walk with him. "Don't worry, you'll be involved soon." She told the 19-year-old, nudging him softly causing a small smile to make its way on to his face.

⛧彡

Maeve was currently bare foot on the training mat, a blindfold tied around her head covering her eyes from seeing, she was about to spar with Jason, Garfield and Rachel. "Ready?" Jason asked everyone. "Ready." Rachel replied. "Ready." Maeve replied, "Let's go." And they began, throwing attack after attack towards each other, blocking every attack that was thrown, their grunts and their weapons hitting each other, they began to team up, Garfield with Rachel and Maeve with Jason.

"Houston, we have contact!" Jason yelled, Maeve and Jason ripped off their blindfolds and high five – the idea of the game was to make contact to someone with the stick first. They saw Rachel in a crouched position, Rachel began to growl, her black magical smoke began to flow out of her. "Rachel?" Maeve questioned. "Are we still sparing?" Jason asked.

She stood up and turned around facing Maeve and Jason, her eyes were glowing bright red as well as the gem in her forehead, she ran towards Jason and picked him up by his neck, floating in the air with him, the black magic surrounding them like a dome. "Rachel, stop!" Maeve yelled out and she did, letting go of Jason, Maeve ran to Jason. "You stay away from me, you fucking freak!" Jason said as he got close to Rachel. "Jason!" Maeve exclaimed.

"Everything okay?" Dick walked into the training area. "No its not. Look, I don't like being left out of whatever plans you relics are cooking up out there, all right." "You didn't miss anything." "Gar, I need you." "And what about me?" Jason asked. "Keep practicing." Dick replied he walked towards Rachel. "You need to get that shit looked at, by a fucking priest."

⛧彡

The blonde sat in her room, on her bed while she once again manipulated the little pieces of earth above her head, swirling them around each other, creating a pattern, someone knocked on her door "Come in." She replied, hearing the door open and closed, the person revealed themselves, catching her by surprise she dropped her concentration on the rocks, but she saw Tara use her earthy abilities to catch them, placing them beside the older teen.

Maeve slowly sat up, not breaking eye contact with Tara, Maeve's stare was fierce. "I come in peace." Tara said holding her hands in surrender, this causes Maeve to relax a little, but not a lot. "You sure can pack a punch Eve." Maeve stiffened up at the nickname, her family were the only ones who called her Eve, she hasn't heard that nickname in a long time.

"Why are you here Tara?" Maeve asked, watching her cousin sit in her egg seat, getting comfortable by pulling her legs towards her chest. "I wanted to see you." "It's been 10 years Tara and you want to see me now!" Maeve exclaimed, "how old are you now... 16!" She added, Tara looked down. "17." She mumbled. "But it wasn't my fault, my father..." " and you couldn't say goodbye.... I thought of you as a sister Tara!" Maeve watched as the girls head dropped. "You could have called, looked me up on Instagram, or even fucking Facebook, I know I fucking tried... did you." Tara looked up and blue eyes met blue. "I'm am really sorry Eve." Maeve narrowed her eye, standing up and opening her arms. "Come on, just give me a hug." Tara's face brightened and she ran into her older cousins embrace, resting her head on Maeve's shoulders. "I really did miss you T." Tara smiled before it dropped slightly, her expression looked to be a pained one, one that Maeve couldn't see. Tara tightened her hold on Maeve and closed her eyes, hiding her face into her older cousins neck, wanting to escape her reality in the safety of Maeve Weaver's arms.

⛧彡

Maeve and Tara were in the kitchen making themselves some food, which they started after the power came back on. "So you're dating the green haired one and he turns into a tiger?" Maeve nodded her head. "I saw him turn into a snake once." Maeve added. "Well, that's cool." Tara replied.

The heard the elevator doors ding, indicating someone was on their floor. "I'll get some gauze from the infirmary." Donna said as she was first to walk around the corner then Hank and Dawn. Dawn was holding Hank who looked to have a burnt shin, and then Dick followed behind them. "You had a chance." Hank said, turning to face him. "He would've killed everyone on the bus." "And he's gonna kill how many more now?" "I'll get him." "Maybe you've lost the taste for how this works." "We'll get another shot!" Dick yelled back towards the larger man. "The old robin would've taken the first one." "Hank. Hey." Dawn, placed her hand on his shoulder to stop him moving anymore forward. "Hey. That's enough." she spoke softly, turning his face so he faced her. "Come on." She began walking him to the infirmary.

"Where's Dr. Light?" Jason teased as he walked into the room, Rachel and Garfield behind him. "A little stealth job on a guy who shoots what, head lamps, I mean half the city's on fire and still no sign of Dr. Light?" "Not the time Jason." "Look, I don't take orders from you anymore, man." Jason moved right in front of Dicks face, causing Maeve to walk around the counter and towards the group slowly. "I do what I want, when I want." Dick attempted to walk past Jason who put his hand on Dick's chest, stopping him. "Get out of my way." Dick said. "I think you got it all wrong... you're in my way." Jason replied. "Yeah, and maybe you to see a retirement package, huh?" Maeve watched Jason tighten his fist and she walked closer. "Don't." Dick warned just as Jason was about to throw the punch, Maeve caught it, her hand glowing bright yellow, Jason met her bright glowing eyes and watched as they dimed, revealing her bright blue eyes, her pleading eyes. They stared in each other's eyes for a while as they're hands dropped together.

Jason looked to Dick over Maeve's shoulder scoffing and walking away, bumping shoulders with Dick as he left. Maeve sighed and turned to Dick. "Thank you." Maeve scoffed, crossing her arms. "I didn't do it for you, I did it to save him from humiliation... he doesn't deserve it." Maeve began walking away, as Garfield was about to open his mouth to say something, "Garfield!" The loud voice of his girlfriend echoed through the apartment, causing him to follow after her.

THE CHILLING DVENTURES OF SABRINA PART 3 IS COMING OUT SOON!!!!! AHHH IM SO EXCITED

also super proud of that crackship like they are so cute

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.7K 54
❝ 𝘛𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘪𝘵. ❞ titans season one, two & three oc × dick grayson
6.6K 241 74
- peace in havok - Power and anger have gone hand in hand for Hazel her entire life, as has trust and heart. Hazel is bright as the s...
1.6K 36 12
"It is during our darkest moments that we focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis • • • Garfield Logan x Fem!OC Titans(season 1-)
13.4K 208 27
list of characters: - Dick Grayson - Jason Todd - Gar Logan - Conner Kent - Hank Hall - Kory Anders - Donna Troy some imagines will be based around t...