We Make Waves [Jhene Aiko/You]

By UnAmericanTeen

Long Beach, California. Slauson Hills, California. Beverly Hills. You can take the girl from the hood.. bu... More

Cast
WARNING
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Tsunami

Chapter fourteen

15.3K 468 374
By UnAmericanTeen

"So the main focus right now is an album." John said as we all worked out together in his gym. Don't ask me why he decided this was the place for a meeting. "Do you guys have a theme that you want?"

"Yeah, we were thinking to just stay true to ourselves, you know?" Maru started and I simply nodded while hitting the punching bag in simple jabs. "We're not just hood, we can do R&B, we can sing. Especially Y/n but she be playing and don't show that side."

I waved my hand at him. "I do it when I see fit."

"I like it." John laughed out. "And then after the album is promoted and pushed, a tour. Anyone you guys have in mind?"

I stopped punching the bag to look over. "Dababy, coldest nigga out right now. Everything he's dropped so far is a bop." He hummed with a nod as he typed on his phone. I looked at him with curiosity, then at the mat that was empty. "Aye J, spar with me."

He looked at me with wide eyes as I started to the ring. "Uh.. what?" I climbed in and used my forearm to wipe the sweat off of my forehead before pulling off my gloves, tossing them to the side. Maru simply held a smirk as he started to pull out his phone. "I don't think this is a good idea, Y/n."

"Sure it is. You're too tense and sparring can relax you." I waited until the mid aged manager climbed in and stare at me skeptically. "I won't go too hard on you.. just a little judo."

"Okay.." he said, not convinced.

I tightened the bandana around my head to keep the hair out of my face before spreading my legs slightly to be shoulder length apart. "I want you to come at me in a strategic way. Go."

He swallowed before running forward and wrapping his arms around my waist, trying to lift me. I snorted and let him struggle for a few seconds before I grabbed the waistband of his sweats, sticking my foot behind his leg as I pushed forward quickly. The force of me pushing sent him backwards but I tucked my head and did a front roll, keeping his waistband in my grasp. Once I rolled onto my butt I pulled him with me, landing him on his back harshly as I pinned his legs to his chest.

I looked over at the phone Maru was recording with, smirking. "This gonna be you, Line, watch ya back." I winked at the camera before motioning John to get up.

To be honest, it was all a repeat. He'd shoot for me, I took him down. Every. Time. It was quite funny if I'm being honest. I eventually let him get me down once and he was ecstatic.

"Yes!" He exclaimed as I rolled onto my stomach with a chuckle. "You see that Maru? I dropped her."

This guy..

"I saw bro. By the way, Y/nn, Jhené texted you." I pushed myself off of the mat and shook my head, still laughing as I walked over to my gym bag and grabbing my phone from the top. I saw a series of messages from the blasian Queen herself.

Mana Mama🌋❤️: i left the studio early because my head hurt :(

Mana Mana🌋❤️: text meeee, I miss your annoying ass

Mana Mama🌋❤️: plz entertain me im bored

I smirked and pushed my hair back as I left the home gym and walked into the bathroom. I pulled my shirt off and rested it on the counter, then posing for a few pics to send my own selfie. I smirked, knowing I looked good as fuck as I grabbed my shirt and started back to the gym

Me: Getting this body right for you, entertained?

I watched as the text bubble popped up, stopped, then popped up again just to fall for a second time. That happened for a minute or so until she sent three emojis.

Mana Mama🌋❤️: 🏠🚘🏃🏽‍♀️

Me: Tf does that mean Né Né?

Mana Mama🌋❤️: im driving to your house

Me: lmaooo I'm not at home, I'm at Johns big ass house.

"Aye," I looked up when Maru called out to me. "John said he'd treat us to brunch, you wanna go?"

"Uh yeah-" Just then, my phone rang and it was from Jhené. "Hold up. Hello?" I said, holding the phone while struggling to put my shirt on with one hand.

"Karu I need you to come over."

My eyebrows furrowed at her rushed and panicked tone. She sounded scared as fuck.

"I'm on my way, Is something wrong?" I asked while grabbing my bag quickly.

"Yes." She said simply before hanging up.

I pocketed my phone and shook my head at Maru and John. "Sorry y'all, Jhené needs me so I'll rain check." They both nodded in understanding.

"Fasho, I'll see you at the house." Maru responded.

I gave him a nod before making my way outside to my car. I looked at it for a moment, then at Johns Mercedes. I remember when I first saw his car and said I wanted one.. I still did. And I would get it too. One day.

-

Once I pulled up to Jhené's house I climbed out of my car and walked to the glass plates that always scared the shit out of me. I always had a feeling they would break and fall, then I'd drown in that weird ass pond.

Once I quickly, but cautiously, made my way across, I knocked on her door softy. "It's Karu." I said once I heard her question who it was.

"It's open!" I heard her call out. I pushed the door open and walked in, closing it behind me as she piped up again. "I'm in the kitchen." I walked in and saw her sitting quietly on counter. I looked around for any sign of distress.. and saw nothing.

"What was so urgent?" I questioned and she turned, grabbing a jar before holding it out to me. "You gotta be kidding me, Né."

"What? I couldn't open it." She gave me an innocent smile, lightly shaking the jar. I snorted and shook my head before grabbing the jar from her.

I read the label, honey.

I set it back on the counter next to her before grabbing the top with my left hand, the jar with a right. I tried to twist it but the shit was lowkey hard as fuck. I pushed the sleeves of my shirt on top of my shoulder, my bottom lip trapped between my teeth as I twisted harder until I heard the pop.

"Here," I took the top off and held it up for her but the dazed look in her eyes made my eyebrows raise. "Don't tell me you got hot by me opening a jar."

She rolled her eyes. "Shut up.. come here." I slid between her legs and she cupped my face between her hands. I looked up at her from her positing on the counter, my hands rubbing up and down her thighs. "The jar wasn't the only reason I wanted you to come.."

"Care to elaborate?" I spoke lowly, watching a smirk cross her lips. "Or will I have to get it out of you?" She shrugged softly and I chuckled. "I'll go with the latter then.." I pulled her onto the edge of the counter, dropping my head to her neck as I kissed across her smooth, slightly lavender scented skin. She tilted her head to give me more access as she rubbed my shoulders softly.

Sticking out my tongue, I trailed from her jaw to her earlobe, biting down her on the lobe and tugging slightly as I made my way back down. When I felt her legs start to wrap around my waist, I knew I had her right where I wanted her. I used that leverage to pick her up with ease and start to the living room.

I laid her down on the couch gently, then I grabbed the bottom of her shirt and tugged on it before pulling back and sliding it over her head. I licked my lips at her smooth, tanned skin accompanied by a red Victoria's Secret bra. I kissed over her collar bone before slowly trailing down to the valley of her breast and leaving opened mouth kisses.

I heard the first shaky breath leave her lips and I nodded internally. Time to bring out the whole damn bazooka. I pulled back once again but to pull the shirt over my head. I faintly remember her telling me when we were eighteen that she loved when I pulled my shirts off slowly. So, I sat onto my knees, keeping her legs around me as I grabbed the back of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head, looking down at her as I tossed it to the side.

Her lips formed a small 'o' shape as a small, 'ooh' left her lips. I chuckled and leaned back down to kiss her lips. Her hands ran over my abs before sliding to my back as she pulled me down against her fully.

By now we were both heatedly into the kiss but I couldn't help but wonder. Were we about to do this for real? I could already feel my body lighting up on fire by the thought. It's been so long since I had Jhené to myself in that way.. too long. I was ready. I hoped she was too.

"Hikaru." She moaned out when I grinded my hips into hers. I hummed against her lips. "Okay," she breathed out.

"Okay what?" I asked as I repeated my previous actions.

She grabbed my head and pulled me up, staring at me as lust dripped from her eyes. Then she whispered. "I don't know if I can make it to the bed.."

Hallelujah.

"Save it for round two then." I said with a wink.

And that officially did it I guess because next thing I know, I was on my back and she was kissing down my chest. I placed one hand behind my head, biting my lip when she licked across my V-line, fingers sliding into the waistband of my sweats. I lifted my hips when she started to pull them down, then kicking them off and watching her eye the bulge in my Calvin Klein's.

"Don't be scared." I teased and she raised her gaze as she started to lean down to my pelvis area.

"I'm not scared of shit, Y/n." She said pointedly.

Just to throw a cherry on top, I had to say to.. "Yeah? Prove it." I knew she could be competitive as hell so I knew she wouldn't take that lightly. But I had something else in mind. "Wait actually." she raised her head just as she grabbed the top of my briefs. "Nah.." I rolled her back onto her back and slid down her body. "I turned down brunch to come here, so imma eat first."

She shrieked softly when I lifted up her waist and pulled the silk pants down her legs, tossing them behind my head. I then leaned down and slowly kissed her thighs down to her pelvis, then switching to the other side.

"You're too much." She breathed out.

I hummed lowly while leaving a line of hickies along her skin. I felt her leg hook around my back, pulling me closer to where she wanted me.

Licking my lips, I pinched the top of her underwear and pulled it to the side slightly. I swear I saw the gates of eden open up when she spread her legs for me, the wetness glistening under the ceiling light.

I raised my eyes to see her already staring down at me with the most wanting look I've ever seen. Who was I to object?

Sticking out my tongue, I licked from her dripping pussy up to her clit in one broad stroke. Her eyes instinctively shut as I repeated my actions, slowly, building her up. I quickly pulled the panties down her legs, then got right back to work.

I gripped her hips and pulled her into me while sticking my tongue into her heated center, loving the small breathless moan that left her lips. I used my thumb to rub her clit while my tongue went deep into her. Thank the lord for blessing me with a long tongue.

"Shit," she moaned and gripped my head, riding into my face as I continued to lap at her goods like a happy dog. Licking back up to her clit, I slid a finger in and was lowkey surprised how snug she still was. Not like.. in a bad way surprised but damn. Some things didn't change.

Her head fell back as I stretched her out with my finger while sucking on her bundle of nerves until her back arched.

"Don't stop." Left her lips when I added another finger. I pushed my fingers deep until I hit that patch and made her shudder. "Oh God." She gasped out. I slid my free hand down to my briefs and gripped my hard on.

When I switched from sucking to slurping, her legs tightened around my shoulders. I pulled them off of my shoulders and pressed them against the mattress as I raised my eyes to watch her.

I could feel her walls clenching my fingers, holding them in as I pushed against the snug feeling. Her arousal had grown times ten and I loved every second of it.

"Fuck- Y/n." Her fingers laced in my hair and clenched into a fist but I didn't care about the slight pain. My view took care of that. Her back was arched up again, mouth dropping open, eyes closed, and a thin layer of sweat covered her chest and forehead. When her insides stared to flutter I pushed harder until a broken moan left her lips and her body tensed completely.

Her eyes opened and I saw them roll back slightly and she lowkey looked possessed as fuck.

I dropped my head lower when the gush of wetness coated my fingers, quickly licking it up until she jolted from the sensitivity. Sliding up her body, I licked my lips before pressing a kiss to her lips so she could taste her own goodness.

Then I pulled back and moved to her ear, whispering, "One, and I think I beat my record."

I sat up altogether and grabbed my duffle bag that I had dropped at the front of the couch, pulling out the bareskin Trojan. When I looked back at Jhené she was laying exhaustedly against the couch but she wasn't getting off that easy. I picked her up, pulling her legs around my waist and walking into her bedroom.

My eyes instantly rolled when I saw Grammys fat ass sitting in the middle of the bed. "Get the fuck out cat." I huffed as I laid Jhené down, moving to grab Grammy but she scratched the fuck outta my hand. "Goddamn bi- ugh." Jhené giggled softly and picked up her cat with a smirk, and the little bitch let her.

"That's my baby, yes you are. Yes you areee." She cooed out.

I smacked my lips and ripped the wrapper, then pulling my briefs down slightly to roll the rubber down my erect member. When I looked up, Jhené had stopped talking to her cat and was staring straight at me.

"You wanna get her out now?" I asked and she nodded subconsciously. "Go." Without missing a beat she hopped up and walked Grammy out of the room, then closed the door and turned around as I sat down in the edge of the bed. "Come here." I whispered and she walked forward, straddling my waist and kissing back when I hastily connected our lips.

I cupped the side of her neck and used my free hand to skillfully undo her bra. I pulled it down her shoulders slowly, looking down as her perky breasts came into view. "Did they get bigger?" I teased and she slapped my shoulder with a laugh, me slightly chuckling as I flicked my tongue against the erect nipple.

"You're so annoying." She huffed, her fingers running through the baby hairs on the back of my neck.

"Yeah?" I moved to her other breast and lightly bit down on the nub. Simultaneously, I aligned myself up with her entranced and pulled her down onto me. I bit my lip at the warmth of her surrounding me. Nah this was the opening of heavens gate for sure.

She moaned, head dropping back slightly as she slowly sunk down onto my dick. "Shit it's-" she cut herself off when my full length was in, pulsing against her walls.

"It's what?" I asked with a smug grin, pulling back to see her rolling her eyes. "What is it, Né?"

"Shut the fuck up, Karu." She huffed before slowly raising her hips, then sliding down my length again. I held her waist and watched myself slide in and out of her, my mind expanding like crazy.

Damn I was really with Jhené again. Talk about a full fucking circle.

I let her ride me for a bit before I flipped her onto her back and started deep stroking that hoe. I wasn't talking about Jhené, the pussy. My baby was not a hoe. Why am I thinking to myself right now? Lemme focus.

I shook myself out of my thoughts and stared down at Jhené, thrusting only a third of my length. I let out a huff before dropping down to whisper into her ear. "You feel so good baby." I husked out and smirked to myself when she moaned at my dirty talk.

"Mm go deeper." She said and I obliged, letting my dick go as deep as she wanted. A whimper left her lips as she gripped my back, teeth biting down on my shoulder and legs wrapping around my waist. "Ugh fuck." I felt her tighten around me all over again, the warmth intensified which let me know she had came again.

Knowing I got her off that quick again had my stomach tightening. I let out a low groan and gripped the sheets beside her head as I felt my high slap me out of nowhere. My hips stuttered before stopping for a moment as pleasure rushed over me, my cum spurting into the condom. "Fuck," I huffed out and slowly started thrusting again.

When I looked down, Jhené was still staring at me with a lustful eye. "One." She teased with a smirk, mocking me.

I chuckled and pulled out, taking off the rubber and tying a knot into it. "Two." I retorted with a wink as I tossed it into the trash besides her bed. "Roll over babygirl." I said as I tapped her ass.

She slowly rolled over and I pushed her left leg up the bed until her knee was at the same height as her waist, the right leg straight. She laid her face down on the mattress, reaching forward and grabbing the pillow as she laid on it.

Leaning down, I licked her dripping center before sliding up and pushing into her slowly, bare this time. Everything was heightened as fuck because I could feel it all now. I was only a tip in and I was exhaling slowly to hold it together.

I kept going in slow, until I hit the rough patch, making her jolt forward. I smirk and let my dick slip out as she ran up. "You run now? Old Né never did that shit." I teased, my smirk widening when she let out a shaky huff.

"Shut up." She groaned before sliding back and grabbing my dick, positioning me at her pussy before pushing her ass back. "I don't run."

"You just.." I breathed out a chuckle and shook my head as I grabbed her hips. "Don't run then." I pushed into her again and watched as she dropped her head against the pillow and let out a drawn out moan. I dipped my head down, kissing up her spine as the sound of our skin smacking started to echo around the room. I used my left hand to hold me up, the right pushing her hair over her shoulder so I could kiss over her neck.

"Why you going so soft huh? Got Asap braids now you acting like him." She taunted, looking over her shoulder me with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"You better chill, Chilombo." I husked out, pulling her hips up until her ass was completely in the air, face down. I gripped her hips tightly as I started to do faster and harder, not even worried on going deep anymore. "You like it rough, don't you?" She couldn't make out a single word and only moaned. "Don't even care if your neighbors hear us.. well let em hear you then." I smacked her ass and she let out a sound of approval before pushing onto all fours and started to meet my thrusts.

"Fuck nigga." She breathed out when I slid my hand between her thighs and rubbed her clit with my middle and ring finger. She dropped her head down and started to swirl her hips in a circle so I leaned back on my legs and let her do her thing. I bit my bottom lip and stroked her back before slightly thrusting up. "Lay back." She suddenly said as she moved up until I slipped out of her.

I raised an eyebrow before moving my legs from under me and sitting down against the mattress, then slowly laying back on my elbows. When she moved to straddle me backwards, I knew what she had in mind. My favorite position. Reverse cowgirl.

She slid back onto me and I blew out a huff as she swirled her hips around my tip, then slowly lowered herself. I dropped my head back slightly, knowing she knew how to get me there.

"Shit Né." I slid my right hand up her thigh before gripping her ass and lowering her down until she was flat against my pelvis, then I moved my hand and let her go at her own pace again. And it wasn't very slow.

She held onto my thighs for leverage as she raised and lowered her hips quickly, not even getting tired or slowing down for a breath. Shit.

The way she clenched me skillfully had my head clouding up and stomach coiling. She was too damn good. Eventually, though I tried to keep it in, a moan left my lips as I raised my hands and grabbed her hips. "Jhené.." I knew the pressing of my fingers would probably leave a print on her skin but I couldn't even think right now, let alone about that. "Shit.." my head fell aback again when she pulled up and lightly shook her ass at me.

I was damn sure I looked like the possessed one now and I was trying my hardest not to blow into her.

I held back as long as I could before I was tapping her back, making her slide up and me spurt my seed onto  my stomach. "Damn girl." I said when she turned around and stuck her tongue out, following the trail of my cum before moving to kiss my lips. I cringed back slightly and she rolled her eyes.

"So you can kiss me after eating me out but I can't kiss you?" I cocked an eyebrow and she rolled her eyes and  nodded, sliding back down. "Okay.." My eyebrows shot up when she suddenly grabbed my softening dick and wrapped her lips around the head, her tongue swirling aggressively.

"Oh shit." I hummed and sat up slightly, watching as she hallowed her cheeks while sliding her head down further until I felt the back of her throat clench around me. "Jesus-" I dropped back again and laced my fingers through her hair, guiding her head slightly. I popped my legs up against the mattress and looked down, our eyes connecting.

She gave me those big ass innocent people yes but she was everything but. Especially with her next move.

She pulled me out of her mouth and lightly tapped my dick against her stuck out tongue. I bit my bottom lip as she now licked up the veins, never breaking eye contact. This girl was gonna fucking kill me yo.

Pulling her hair into a makeshift ponytail, I held it out of the way and saw her manicured nails wrap around the bottom of my dick while she sucked off my tip. Her hands were cranking expertly and I sighed into the bed as a groan left my lips.

I lifted back up and grabbed a spare hair tie off of my wrist and used it to put her hair into a quick bun. With my hands now free, I wrapped them around the back of her neck and pushed her head down until I hit the back of her throat.

She gagged softly but skillfully exhaled out of her nose. "Mm damn baby, you ain't scared." I breathed out and slowly pulled her up, only to repeat the process. "You proved me wrong, babygirl." I added, watching a proud smirk cross her lips as she deep throated me on her own.

I felt my stomach start to pull again and I closed my eyes as I leaned back on my elbows. I could tell she knew my orgasm was coming because she started to bob her head up and down like crazy while her hands made their way down to my balls, massaging them softly.

"Fuck." I breathed out lowly and dropped my head back, mouth following. "Just like that, Né." My body felt like numb and static all at once as the waves crashed into me. "Fuck." I repeated but more guttural and deep, my stomach filled with butterflies as I came again.

I cracked my eyes open as my cum painted her mouth but she simply pulled back and licked her lips, swallowing. I let out a breathless chuckle as I grabbed her chin, wiping the spilled seed out and sliding it between her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked it off of my thumb while holding eye contact.

Tell me how I got so lucky again.

I dropped back onto the bed and let out a huff, a relaxed yet exhausted feeling wavering over me. But that was short lived.

I felt Jhené straddle my waist and grab my dick, positioning it at her entrance. "Hold on, hold on!" I said quickly as I grabbed her waist to stop her from lowering. "Just... whew."

Her knowing smirk crossed her lips as she slid up to straddle my stomach instead. "Oh shit.. are you tapping out?"

"Suck my dick." I huffed and slid my arms behind my head.

Her smug face grew as she leaned down, face inches from me. "I did.. and that's when got us here. You sure you want another one?"

I rolled my eyes before grabbing the back of her neck and pulling her forward to connect our lips despite my earlier protests of her kissing me. And she knew it, I could tell by the growing smirk.. She then slid her hands up my chest before cupping my face, kissing back just as passionately.

"Mm." She hummed and pulled back. I held her hips as she leaned over to the nightstand, opening the drawer and pulling out a tray, a pill bottle, and a lighter. "Want some more hash?"

"Hell yeah, that shit made me feel like I was floating." She giggled to herself as she set the tray on my stomach and started to roll up the blunt. "Damn nigga, my shit still throbbing." I said once I noticed my dick was laying against my thigh, pulsing. "The fuck are you?"

She looked down at me as she licked across the blunt before rolling it up. "A bad bitch" I snorted and she gave me a look as she flicked the lighter and heated the seam to keep the roll tight. "Don't fucking laugh, it's true."

"I know baby, I know." She placed the blunt between her lips and lit the end, taking in a generous hit before leaning down and connecting our lips. Our tongues battled for dominance but the smoke leaving her lips and entering my lungs temporarily distracted me. I blew it out of my nose and massaged my tongue with hers while taking the blunt out of her hands. Pulling back, I took my own pull and looked up as I did a perfect ghost, then let it out with a soft exhale. "Shit I'm hungry." I mumbled.

"Me too." Jhené mumbled before sliding off of me and I watched shameless as her naked body was on display. But once she stepped up, she turned and leaned against the bed quickly. "Oh goddamit.."

I sat up. "What's wrong?" She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"I can't.. ugh. I know your ass is gonna get a big head." She whispered to herself before bringing her attention back to me. "I'm not gonna be able to walk for a little bit."

My eyebrows furrowed for a second before it hit me. "Oh..." She expected me to be all assholish about it. And.. she knew me so well. "Felt it in your spleen huh?"

"Fuck you, Karu." She laughed out and I scooted off the bed, lifting her up with ease.

"It's okay, Né Né, consider it an achievement. You survived this dick to tell the story, your legs are the evidence." I continued to tease, taking us into the bathroom.

"I'm not having sex with you again nigga, know that." I simply smirked and sat her on the counter as I started the shower.

I waited until it was warm before I stepped in and looked directly at her as the water ran down my body. "You sure about that?" I asked, grabbing my dick and lightly stroked it. "Cause I'm ready to tap back in.."

She eyed me before huffing and sliding off the counter and limping towards me. "I hate you." She said but still climbed in.

Guess we weren't done yet sheesh..

-

"Can't believe I really went all the way out here for your ass." I said, rolling my eyes after picking up the food from the Chinese spot out in Slauson.

"No one else makes my vegan egg rolls right, okay?" She retorted while dipping it into the soy sauce and taking a bite. I simply shook my head, biting into my orange chicken and turning down Crenshaw. "Do you have a title for your album?"

"Not yet." I mumbled before looking in the mirror when I realized something. "Hold up.." I signaled before making a left and I saw the cop car follow me. "The fuck cuh." I turned again and he did the same thing. We made eye contact through my rear view mirror and that's when he turned on his lights. "Fuck."

I looked at Jhené and her eyes widened. "Karu give me your gun!"

"Fuck." I said again and kept my composure as I started to pull over. "Yo slide it into the box, hurry up." I pulled it out of my waistband and she quickly grabbed it, sliding it into the makeshift slot just under the seat that I made for shit like this.

After I was pulled over, he parked behind me and climbed out, starting to my car. "License and registration please."

I looked up at the most hick looking ass cop. Of course I had to get him to pull me over, nine pm on a Friday night.

"Can I know why you're pulling me over." I asked and his eyes immediately went dark. "Cause I saw you tailing me.. that had to be for a reason right?" And what are the odds of another cop walking up? I don't know but it happened. They both stared me down like I was some hood rat and I hated it.

"Please just let me see your license and registration."

I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head. "Nah. Unless you've got something on me, I'm straight."

The second cop now stepped up. "Can you step out of the car for me?"

"Hell no. If I'm not giving you my license, what's make you think I'll step out of the car nigga?" I knew I was starting to get pissed and I was trying to keep my composure but I absolutely hated these motherfuckers. No reason at all, just wanted to stop be because I was-

"Are you hiding something? Do you have a warrant out?" I stared at him plainly. Was he stupid? Like I'd answer that fucking question. "I'm not asking again.. step out of the car."

"No-"

Before I could react, one cop reached in and pulled the lock up while the other cop yanked my car door open. I felt my seatbelt snap off and next thing I knew, I was pressed against my own car.

"Yo get the fuck off me cuh!" I pushed back, trying to make them get off of me. "Let me go bruh!" But then I suddenly heard Jhené scream out.

"Karu he got a gun, stop!" I looked over and saw the other cop holding his gun, aimed at me.

"You gonna shoot me nigga? For what?" I spat out but I winced when my arm was twisted awkwardly as they slapped cuffs onto my wrist.

"Stop resisting!"

"You're gonna break my fucking arm cuh!" I hissed and tried to straighten my arm back, he didn't like that.

My feet were suddenly sweaty from under me and I felt my head bang against the ground harshly. I blinked slowly, everything suddenly foggy as I looked up in time to see the other cop holding his gun at Jhené.

"Don't fucking- don't point that shit at her." I said groggily and tried to stand up but I was pushed back down ten times harder. My face was plant onto the cement as Jhené stepped out with her hands up, nodding and complying with their words. I watched carefully as the cop searched my car, looking under the seats and everything but never just above where the box was.

They somehow found my registration and went to the car to run my name. Two minutes later, they were walking back out and standing me up, taking the cuffs off my wrist.

"We stopped you for having an out tail light.. get that fixed." The guy who had slammed me down said, handing me the ticket and walking away to his car.

I leaned against the car in a daze and touched the back of my head, wincing at the stringing. But when I brought it back down I saw my two fingers coated with blood.

"Hikaru." Jhené said and quickly helped me to the passenger seat. "Oh my God.. you're bleeding." She put my seatbelt on and closed the door before running to the drivers side and immediately driving off. "I'm taking you to the hospital, okay? Don't fall asleep babe."

I opened my mouth and let out a huff. "I fucking hate cops."

Then, I accidentally fell asleep.

____

So.. a lot happened in this chapter huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.6K 5.3K 80
It was 5 years later. Time has changed. The seasons came and gone as did people. With his parents troublesome separation, 19-year-old Kairo was growi...
518K 19.2K 70
To the public eye Larenzo and Dekia are just your typical show brother and angel sister but behind closed doors they're actually lovers . Larenzo's...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
2.4K 86 29
THIS IS A RIM OF THE WORLD FANFICTION ------------------------------------------- JACKIE X GABRIEL JAY X DARIUSH JADE X ALEX ...