Ruin The Boyfriend: A Short S...

By CG_Hope

Being the other woman is a bitter, lonely experience. What happens when a girl is tired of playing second bes... More

Ruin The Boyfriend
01
02
03
Cuatro
Cinco
Seis
Ocho
Nueve
Deiz
Epilogue
PART 2
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

Siete

263 20 0
By CG_Hope

The hotel manager doesn't seem as calm and collected as she was yesterday. He smiles upon seeing her red puffy eyes. "You kidnapped my nephew," she points an accusing finger at him.

"Nothing will happen to him if you give me what I want."

"I'll lose my job."

"What's more important? Nephew or job?"

"I cant do this. If there's an investigation, they'll ask for the footage."

"Make a choice. And please bring that of yesterday, too. I can't be seen with Emma."

He watches a she slowly gets up, goes out of the room. She reappears with hard copies of the footage.

"I hope you don't have copies because that boy will surely die."

He puts them in his briefcase. "Your boy will be at his school in less than an hour."

He is going to deny ever meeting Emma on fourteenth. This case might taint his reputation but he won't lose much.

He will sue her for defamation.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

640K 52.8K 86
Trope: ✓ marriage of convenience ✓ hate-to-love ✓ slow-burn ✓ Muslim characters/love story ✓ Bad boy/good girl ✓ Second chance ✓ Billionaire romance...
105K 255 9
Grace has been a babysitter for the Owen family for years. Read as they turn her from just a babysitter into their own personal Toy.
15.2K 1.2K 30
A Miss Chubby Spin-off. Also a short story.
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...