Campbell Bain: A New Life

By sister_spill_the_tea

After (Y/N) had left St. Jude's Hospital, She thought she would never see Campbell Bain ever again. It is now... More

1. Two Years Later
2. First Art Class
3. Someone I Thought I'd Never See Again
4. Campbell?
5. Seeing Your Ex Boyfriend
6. The Next Day
7. Invited
8. Invited II
9. Hickey
10. Jealous
12. First Heatbreak
13. Second Chances
14. The VHS Tape

11. First Fight

297 11 8
By sister_spill_the_tea

(Y/n)'s POV

It has been one week since the fight between Campbell and Garrett. Campbell's face seems to be healing quite nicely, which is good. Hopefully Garrett will leave us alone from now on. I just hope that today is better.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

I get up to answer the door. Whom the fuck?

      It was just Rory, a boy from my art class.

"Sorry, we don't want any Girl Scout cookies," I joked.

"(Y/n), I've been wanting to tell you something."

I can smell the liquor in his breath.

"Okay, go ahead."

He grabs my face and kisses me. I try to escape, but he has a tight grip on me. He finally lets go of me.

"(Y/n), I have loved you for a while now. So I was wondering if you would want to go out some time." he slurs.

"Rory, that's really sweet. But I'm in love with Campbell."

I spot Campbell right behind Rory, holding a VHS tape. I push Rory out of the way and Campbell begins to walk away.

"Campbell wait!"

I catch up to him.

"Hey, I'm sorry, Rory-"

"(Y/n) you could've just told me you loved someone else."

"What? No, Rory's just a kid from my art class. He just told me he had a crush on me and then he-"

"So you decided to kiss him?"

"What, no, of course not. He kissed me."

"(Y/n), I saw you. You don't have to lie. I understand, you are love with someone else. It's not a big deal."

"Campbell, please-"

"Just stop, (Y/n)! Let it go already! I'm tired of you pretending to love me! I just don't want to waste my time with you anymore!"

"What do you mean? You want to break up?" My voice began to crack as I try holding back tears.

He didn't answer.

"Fine," I say, with tears forming in my eyes.

He still says nothing, he just gets back into his car and drives away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

644K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
310K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 17.6K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...