Aftermath

Por herophineafternator

hero and josephine fell in love on the set of after in 2015, this is the story based on the events that happe... Mรกs

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character pics
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
update!!
Chapter 7
UPDATE
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 11

1K 50 4
Por herophineafternator

josephines pov:

My head is spinning. I feel like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and i cant breathe. My kids are in danger and i cant help them.

Hero; jo its gonna be okay. We'll find them.
Josephine; my children are my life. I wont be calm until they are returned to me.
Hero; im calling the police.
Josephine; okay.

*10 minutes later*

Heros pov:

I feel like shit. My kids are nowhere to be found. Something like this shouldve never happened. I hope they are okay.

Josephine; honey the cops are here.
Hero; okay

Policemen; do you or your wife know anyone that might wanna hurt you or try to?
Josephine; i pissed some lady off at the grocery store two weeks ago but she doesnt look like the type to wanna hurt someone.
Hero; no not that i know.
Josephine; we caught the person on the kids baby monitor.
Policemen; do you mind showing us?
Hero; not at all.
Policemen; can you show me where the kids sleep, i wanna see if the person left any fingerprints or footprints.
Josephine; sure.

45 minutes later.

Policeman; i wasnt able to find any prints but i did find a note laying in your sons bed. You might wanna read it sir.

"Hero you know who this is and know exactly what i want. Meet me at the starbucks on 5th ave at 7pm tomorrow, if you don't kiss auden and emery goodbye"

Policeman; we will follow you there and lay low.

Hero; okay ill do it. For my children.
Josephine; thanks for all your help officers.

*police leave*

Josephine; you have 2 seconds to explain to me who has my kids and why!
Hero; its maxine. i have something she wants.
Josephine; what could maxine want that you have.
Hero; myself.
Josephine; WHAT THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN.
Hero; you see shes always had a thing for me. Shes always wanted what you have. Now she wants to hurt me by taking the 2 most important people in my life: my kids.
Josephine; she done fucked with the wrong kids.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

276K 1.6K 3
๐š๐šž๐š‘๐šŠ๐š—๐š’๐š”๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐š–๐šŠ "๐€ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
672K 33.9K 28
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐”๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ~ ๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
2.9M 82.9K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancรฉe because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...