Marvel One shots

By _Destined2Ship_

My collection of Smut, Fluff, and Angsty one-shots! Will take requests (that does not mean it will 100% be do... More

Oneshot Requests
(Stony) Bad Kisser
(Spideypool) Baby Boy
(Stony) Don't Stop
(Clintasha) Rough Assassin's
(Stony) Eye Fucking?
(Stucky) Sketchbook
(Stony) He caught me
(Stony) Good Morning
(Spideypool) Beg for it
(Stony) All American
(Spideypool) College
(Winterwitch) His mind
(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure
(Stony) Can we make up?
(Stucky) Till the end of the line
(Romanogers) Wanna spar?
(Winterwitch) I still love you
(Spideypool) Here without you
(Stony) Nightmares and Push-ups
(Stucky) I wasnt there
(Spideypool) Sassy Spidey
(Romanogers) You're not bad
(Thorki) Great Gods
(Nat×Reader) Jealous much?
(Scarletspidey) Twin brother test
(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs
Theme Songs
Theme Songs 2
(FrostIron) Obedient dreams
(ScarletSilver) You're the only one
(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy
(Thorki) Disipline for the disgraceful
(Stony) I won't accept you as my Mate
(Stucky) Our Reunion
(FrostIron) Real or Fantasy
One of the Heros
(Thorki) Sewn Shut
(Witchdoctor) Apology cake
(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday
(IronWitch) Stay out of my head
(Stoker) "Happy 18th Spider-MAN"
(IronSoldier) Another Dollar
(Hawksilver) Annoy me till I love you
(Thorki) The best King
(Multiple ships) Just like a circus
(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out
(BlackWinter) Hard to go back
(BlackFalcon) Trip to Confessions
(Stony) Soulmates
(Stony) Move in with me
(Spideypool) I can't do this anymore
(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?
(Stuckony) Hands that can feel

(Stony) Put in place

8.3K 164 35
By _Destined2Ship_

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Smut ahead

Tony was a natural flirt from birth, but, once he got in a relationship he knew was serious, he tried as hard as he could to stop. So when he started flirting with the waiter Steve knew something was up.

"Quit making eyes at our waiter," Steve warned.

Tony smiled a painfully fake smile, "I didn't notice I was."

Steve rolled his eyes and let it go for the rest of dinner. Tony kept flirting and Steve honestly just ignored it, not giving Tony the satisfaction he knew Tony wanted. When they got home Steve tried to bring it up, "So, care to tell me why you were trying to bang our waiter?"

Tony ignored him and pushed him against the door, kissing him roughly. Steve let it slide and they continued their way to their bedroom, pushing through the door and locking it behind them before Tony pushed him down on the bed, climbing on top and grinding his hips down onto Steve's.

Steve moaned and slid his hands up Tony's thighs to his waist, only staying there for a moment before Tony grabbed his wrist and pinned them down by his head. Steve let him have his fun; they'd played like that before so it wasn't anything new, but Steve knew Tony preferred to be submissive when they were together, so the sudden act of dominance was a bit shocking.

Steve drew the line when Tony tried to handcuff him though. He quickly reversed them, breaking free from Tony's hold and holding the handcuffs in hand, "Handcuffs, really? You aren't trying to dom me are you?"

Tony smirked and leaned up to lick his neck, not saying a word.

"Tony, " Steve warned.

"Yesssss?" Tony responded.

"Not after the stunt you pulled at the restaurant. You're still getting punished for that." Tony kissed up his neck, making his way to Steve's lips and kissing him deeply. He bit Steve's bottom lip, pulling away slightly. Steve leaned up and slid his arm around Tony's back before flipping them over and sitting on his thighs so he couldn't move. He leaned down and whispered in his ear, "I'm going to hurt you if you don't stop trying to tease me."

"Do it," Tony gripped Steve's collar and pulled him into another kiss, "Just touch me, please."

Steve didn't like getting too rough with Tony; he didn't want to hurt him too badly, didn't want to see the bruises or see him limping the next day. With Steve's strength that was way too easy to do if he lost his control over himself and gave into Tony's begging. But he loved Tony and Tony enjoyed it. He wanted to be limping, to be covered in bruises and hickeys.

Steve took the handcuffs Tony was planning to use on him and handcuffed his hands in front of him. Tony didn't mind be restrained as long as it wasn't to something else and he knew he could get free somehow. Steve took his hands and put them above his head, telling him to hold onto the bed frame. They had a special headboard made for activities like this; it was dark oak, Tony's favorite, with beautiful wooden polls in the middle, specifically designed for Tony to hold onto. Steve smiled at the thought of when Tony first sketched it out; he had put in his own detailing, like the flat top that he could hold onto while they made love, or had a quickie in the morning.

Steve stood up and took off his clothes before taking Tony's tie off and setting it aside, then moving to his shirt and ripping it off, before finally sliding his pants off. He returned the tie to its spot around Tony's neck and retied it. He kissed Tony's chest and made his way down, to his waistline before taking his boxers off to reveal Tony's hard member. He lingered back, intentionally driving Tony mad. Tony bucked his hips up in an attempt to get some sort of satisfaction. Steve forced his hips back on the bed.

Tony's voice was shaky with desire, "Steve, you're killing me."

"Not quite," Steve chuckled to himself, moving up Tony's body he checked his pulse on his neck, "You seem very alive to me."

Tony leaned up, "Kiss me."

Steve shook his head, " Why don't you ask the waiter to kiss you?" Tony huffed out a breath and flopped back down on the bed. Steve grinned, his sadistic side coming out to play, "You're the one who flirted with the waiter, are you not?"

"That was Tony then, that guy is an idiot. This is Tony now, this one is way smarter. Just fuck me already!" Tony whined.

Steve moved grabbed the bottle of lube out of the nightstand and applied a generous amount onto his member. Tony bent his legs and spread them, angling his hips up to give his lover a better angle. Steve found his way in between Tony's legs and kissed his collarbone, still refusing to give in to Tony's request of kissing him, he slid into Tony's tight heat instead.

Tony's knuckles turned white as he gripped the headboard and he groaned at the burning sensation it caused. Steve worked his way up to pounding Tony into the mattress, going from slow to downright brutal. His hips snapped into Tony's at his own set pace, gripping onto the headboard and brushing over Tony's prostate with each thrust. Tony bit his lips to contain his own noises of pleasure.

"Steve, touch me," Tony breathed out, "I'm sorry, you've proved your point. Quit teasing me, it's not fair."

"Oh, it's not fair?" Steve's breath was steadier than Tony's but he sounded like he had just gone on a run around DC a few times. Tony, on the other hand, was practically panting like a bitch in heat. "Was it fair when you flirted with our waiter?"

"I won't do it again, I said I was sorry!" Tony stared up at Steve through his eyelashes, "I just want to kiss you, and touch you, or you touch me."

Steve's grip on the headboard tightened at the sight of Tony. He'd been avoiding to look at him this whole time specifically for this reason. Tony looked like a goddamn feast; His eyes were mostly black from his pupils blown wide with lust, his cheeks were flushed with the same heat Steve felt in his face, and his lips were pink and wet and just looked oh so kissable. His restraint was breaking slowly and he could feel it slipping. He just wanted one last thing from Tony.

"I'm yours Steve, only yours."

There was a crack at first, and Tony looked up to see their headboard breaking apart under Steve's grasp. He repeated what he said, "I'm all yours, no one else's. No one else does this to me; no one sees me like this, or takes me like you do, no one else gets to love me like you do. Please just let me-"

Then Steve's hand was on his throat and his lips were on Tony's, kissing the moans out of him and rubbing his leaking erection with his free hand. Tony couldn't fight his own instincts as he let go of the headboard and tangled his fingers in Steve's hair as they kissed passionately. Steve pulled Tony's leg onto his shoulder and his thrust became more about getting them both to their climax. He was now directly aimed at Tony's prostate, hitting it with every thrust. Tony pulled on Steve's hair, leaning his head back and attacking his neck, peppering it with hickies that would definitely be seen tomorrow.

Steve's thrust got out of rhythm and Tony could tell he was getting closer to release, "In me, cum in me."

Steve groaned at Tony's hot words, reaching his climax inside of Tony like he'd asked for. He thrusted a few more times and slid his thumb over the tip of Tony's penis, edging him closer to his orgasm as he pulled out and slid his fingers into his lover's gaping hole. Tony shivered as Steve began fingering him, rubbing against his prostate and jerking him off until he came. Tony's orgasm crashed onto him hard as he came on Steve's hand. Tony sat up and smiled at Steve as he steadied his breathing. Steve licked his cum off of his hand before pulling his fingers out of Tony; only to find them covered in his own cum. He looked around for a towel to wipe it off on until Tony took his hand pulled it to his lips, taking Steve's fingers into his mouth and sucking all his cum off.

Steve pulled Tony closer by his tie, bringing him up to his knees and kissing him. Tony pushed him down and sat on Steve's lap as they kissed until there was a small crack. Tony laughed into the kiss, making them part for a few seconds as Tony looked over at the headboard where Steve's hands had been. A smaller piece slowly tore away from the rest of the wood and fell onto the bed.

Tony groaned, "Steve."

"I know, I know, " he sighed and held onto Tony's hips. "Sorry."

Tony smirked and pulled him up into a kiss, "I think," kiss, "I might," another kiss, "be in love with you."

"Tony?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm very much in love with you too," Steve responded as they pressed their foreheads together.

Tony smiled slightly to himself, "Sap."

Steve grinned and kissed him again, "Just don't forget who you belong to."

"You, " Tony breathed out, "always you."

(: The End :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 33 13
This is a collection of one shots cross posted on my Tumblr @xqueen_of_disasterx. Most of my one shots are for Marvel women on the occasion for the m...
33.4K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...
21.8K 231 39
Very long and detailed one shots about your favorite characters ;) Smut included but with a warning beforehand! !just 18+ please!
1.5K 25 11
ONGOING Requests: OPEN Different one-shots for Marvel; Fluff, Smut, and Angst Smut: ❤️ Fluff:💗 Angst:🖤 Whump:🤍 Warnings: GxG, M...