๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

By limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... More

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

treinta y uno

2.7K 125 269
By limejachary

daniel couldn't believe he was back in front of corbyn's house in less than a week. oh, my dignity, where have you gone? i can't find you

taking a deep breath, daniel rang the bell. the red-haired woman opened the door, looking a little overwhelmed. "good evening," she greeted cordially.

daniel just smiled at her. "is corbyn here?"

she nodded. "of course, the party is back in the pool, come in." she stepped aside and walked inside the house.

party?

"no, wait..." daniel said following her. "could you tell him i'm here?" the blue-eyed boy didn't move from the room.

she looked at him for a second before speaking. "he's inside the pool, i don't think he will come out like this. and if he wet the floor, i'll kill it."

daniel bit his inner lip in conflict. "it will only take a second."

ashely appeareddown the stairs and her sweet face lit up. "daniel!" she was wearing a beach shorts and only had a bikini on top, her blonde hair looked more brown because it was wet.

"hi." daniel greeted her with his hand and ashely approached him and gave him a hug. the blue-eyed boy had always known that ashley was the cheerful of the bessons, the friendly and the charismatic but had never gotten to know her much, especially since he was a year older tan her and they didn't have clases together.

"i didn't see you at school this week, anywhere." she murmured.

because i avoided you. i know you know about corbyn an i.

daniel was ashamed of the fact that she could tell him something about what happened between corbyn and him. "yes, i've been super busy." he lied but ashely seemed to believe it.

"i'm so glad you came to the party, i've been looking for you all week to invite you. corbyn will be glad you're here. good thing you got my message." ashely seemed very cheerful. and she was. the blonde girl believed that daniel could be the boy who calmed her brother, who would make corbyn be himself.

her message?

"actually, i-"

"i asked tate for your number since you go to the astronomy club together and she gave it to me."

oh, neither tate nor ashely know that i don't have a phone anymore.

"good thing you're here, only corbyn's friends are coming to these parties because my brother scares my friends so it's going to be interesting to have someone new."

daniel nodded without knowing what to answer. he just wanted to take his earring and leave.

"come on, there is a grill and the pool feels great tonight." she muttered, taking him by the arm and leading him through the huge house. she looked like a girl at a birthday party, she looked so genuinely excited that daniel was there that the blue-eyed boy didn't dare to tell her no.

they traveled down a long hall where daniel didn't expect a glass door at the end. "corbyn and i always taking advantage of our parents going on a trip. jordan usually doesn't care."

daniel had never met jordan, but he knows he was corbyn's older brother.

she released her hand and opened the glass door, the first thing that surprised daniel was that there weren't as many people as he expected. there were twenty people at most. most were inside the pool, a group of three boys was sitting at one of the tables around the pool, with beer bottles in front of them. two girls were sitting on the edge of the pool, with their legs in the water and the others in the water.

as soon as he set foot there, all eyes fell on him and the blue-eyed boy felt super awkward. his restless eyes searched for corbyn, and he found him in the pool.

he had a boy on his shoulders while eben had abby on his and they were fighting a battle in the water.

daniel couldn't help feeling jealous of the boy on top of him, he was handsome and had a dazzling smile.

corbyn turned to see what everyone was looking at and their eyes met, the blonde boy didn't look surprised, he looked satisfied. corbyn looked so good all wet... no, focus, daniel!

he continued with his game as if nothing happened.

ashley gave him a reassuring look. "everyone is a corbyn classmate but i know them too."

they arrived at the group of three boys. "guys, he's daniel." the blue-eyed boy recognized them. they were jonah, harry and shawn. "they are..."

jonah laughed. "clam ash, we already know each other."

daniel just smiled back trying to squeeze the look of jonah's green eyes.

the blue eyes of the younger boy traveled to the pool and the boy on corbyn's shoulders fell into the water, sinking corbyn with him. they emerged from the water, smiling at each other and the boy gave him a short kiss on the cheek. ¡auch!

daniel could almost hear his heart break. and again, daniel was at a crossroads. he had always said that life is about decisions, and although he had made some very bad ones, he had also known how to make some good ones. in front of him, he have two options:

1. turn around and leave with my head down.

2. stay and have fun with corbyn's friends, show him that i'm fine and that i don't care.

if he can act as if nothing has happened, then i can do it too, daniel thought.

he felt he needed to regain his dignity, he needed to do something to stop feeling like the stupid boy who was used by an idiot. so he swallowed the jealousy and with a big smile, sat next to shawn, who hadn't spoken until now. "you want a beer?" the boy offered him, daniel nodded and thanked him when he grabbed it.

harry raised his beer. "let's toast, because this party is bored."

shawn raised his. "yes, i don't even know why we came. eben is an asshole. "

"isn't corbyn's party?" daniel asked confused.

jonah collided his beer bottle with his friends's. "yes, but corbyn is as stupid as eben."

daniel blushed feeling like a stifling heat rose to his head, it bothered him that someone called corbyn an idiot. somehow he could call corbyn an idiot in his head but still be great but when someone else did it, it was weird. it didn't feel great.

they continued drinking, jonah got up, he was taller than corbyn and he also was shirtless. daniel's eyes no longer had the shame of before and went down his chest to his abdomen. after all, jonah had been his crush since he had memory. jonah seemed more than bored with the party, it seemed that nothing there seemed interesting, not even talking to his friends, he seemed gloomy.

they talked a lot and daniel realized that they weren't pretentious boys or believed that tehy were better than anyone, they were very sweet and very polite. harry even asked him what was happening between margo and eben very discreetly. daniel could only shrug his shoulders, not even he knew the answer to his question.

harry was the prankster who got something crazy out of everything and made him laugh while shawn was more than telling interesting stories. jonah was jonah, he was still perfect even if he didn't intervene in the conversation. today he seemed to be lost in his thoughts, even in the middle of the conversation he moved away from them to jump into the pool and cool off.

daniel was chatting with them and having fun, that's why he completely forgot about corbyn. they made him realize that there are more interesting men in the world and that yes, it was possible to move on. yes, there can be a boy cuter than corbyn and with a better heart. i don't have to get stuck with that stupid, sexy fallen angel, daniel thought.

music was playing all over the place, daniel hadn't even bothered to look where corbyn was or what he was doing. they put an electronic song that daniel really liked and when he saw harry and shawn dancing he joined them.

shawn slipped, almost fell and daniel laughed out loud. they laughed so hard that everyone started looking at them, the blue-eyed boy felt all eyes on him but he paid no attention to them. they sat down again, and daniel noticed that the alcohol was working. he felt more confident and kinda free.

jonah returned to the table, soaked, grabbed a beer and took a long drink. why can't i stop looking at him? daniel wondered. it must be the alcohol. although at least it has helped me to distract myself so as not to look at corbyn doing who knows what with that boy.

"how's the team going, captain?" asked daniel laughing, attracting jonah's gaze.

"the team is fucking nailing it." harry responded by pointing at himself, he was part of the school soccer team. harry also seemed affected by alcohol.

"don't fuck with him, this is his party." jonah's voice was normal, with no ups and downs, it seemed he hadn't drunk much. "you know he's corbyn's."

daniel's jaw dropped to the floor, what? "what?" he asked confused.

"dude, we were just joking. you know, we canbe his friends." shawn pouted.

offended, daniel looked jonah straight in the eye. "first of all i am not an object and second i have nothing to do with corbyn."

"clear." jonah replied, the sarcasm evident in his tone. daniel was upset, it was also difficult to defend that there was nothing between them when the whole school had heard about the fake rumor that they had sex. although they were no longer so fake.

"what is your problem?" daniel asked annoyed.

"i have no problem with you, i'm just warning the boys. nobody bothers corbyn about something, because nobofy wants corbyn mad at you. "

"you have nothing to warn them, corbyn and i have nothing."

harry intervened. "i believe him. corbyn's group are all idiots, so what did someone want to be with any of them? "

shawn raised his beer to daniel. "why don't you just show it?"

frowning, daniel asked. "how?"

shawn held his chin, thinking. "dance for me."

jonah laughed. "he will never do it."

"no, i won't do it, because it seems stupid." daniel responded by crossing his arms.

"i told you." jonah murmured with a shrug. there was something that didn't fit in his expression, he seemed sad.

daniel opened my mouth to protest and his eyes traveled to the pool, corbyn was still inside with the boy on his back, running through the water, laughing. daniel had spent more than an hour there and the blonde boy hadn't even come out to greet him. and he keep up with that boy stuck to him.

the boys followed his gaze and harry laughed. "so you do have something with him. jonah was right. "

daniel got up, determined to prove their mistake. "no, he isn't."

daniel took a few steps and shawn smiled at him. "wait, are you going to dance for me? it was just a joke. " but his expression fell when daniel passed by. he sttopped in front of jonah, his confidence faltered a little but his gaze was full of security, it was as if jonah told him with his expression how certain he was that daniel wouldn't be able to do so. ignoring the protests of his embarrassed consciousness, daniel began to move in front of him. imagine that you are dancing in front of the mirror, daniel, it was what he repeated in his mind.

he let the music flow through his body accompanying him with his arms, jonah's eyes followed the movement of his hands, the blue-eyed boy remembered when he danced for corbyn and the power he could have over a man with his moves and that gave him more strength. daniel turned his back and sat on him, moving against him, feeling jonah's wet body, soaking the back of his pants, friction felt great. jonah only had his eyes closed. pressing against him, daniel could feel how hard was is. that was fast. the blonde boy with brown roots leaned back, almost lying on him to murmur in his ear. "if i had something with him, i wouldn't have do this, don't you think?"

daniel straightened up and could feel his heart beating desperately inside his chest. to say that the three boys were speechless was little, their faces are priceless. he got up but jonah got up with him, and grabs him by the waist hitting him, daniel's back against his defined abdomen. the jonah voice retained that tone of seriousness and maturity that thanks to daniel's drunk body seemed sexy. "remembered, you srtaed it." jonah gave him a quick kiss on the neck and released him.

daniel was about to turn to face him when corbyn appeared in his field of vision, walking towards him, looking extremely angry like that night that he entered his room looking for eben.

he took daniel's wrist and pulled him, forcing daniel to walk behind him. the younger one had trouble keeping up with him, but corbyn's grip on his wrist made it impossible for him to stop, leaving everyone behind with his mouth open. "let go of me, corbyn!"

corbyn dragged him into the house, not caring to wet the floor as he passed. daniel recognized the door of the play-room and didn't want to enter there but he had no choice. corbnyn pushed him inside and closed the door behind him. he pounced on daniel and took his face in his hands, stamping his lips against those of the blue-eyed boy.

daniel's heart melted at the delicious sensation of corbyn's lips againt his but he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice. the younger boy pushed him with all the strength he have, managing to take corbyn off him. "don't you even think about it!"

corbyn looked very upset, he had his face red. "what the hell do you think you are doing, dani?"

"whatever i am doing is not your damn buisness."

"are you trying to make me jealous? is that what you are playing? " corbyn approached daniel again and the boy backed away.

"the world doesn't revolve around you." the blue-eyed boy shrugged. "i was just having fun."

"with jonah?" daniel's crush towards jonah had never been a secret, the younger boy had always behaved more timidly with him, daniel suspected that even jonah knew how daniel felt. corbyn took his chin between his fingers, his green eyes were penetrating daniel's blues. "just five days after i made you mine?"

daniel inevitably blushed. "yours? what the fuck means that? " he wasn't going to let corbyn make him fall again. "and also why you care? you were having fun with that boy in the pool. "

corbyn stamped his hand on the wall beside daniel's head. "is that what this is about? i do it and you do it too? "

"no, and i don't even know why we are having this conversation, i don't owe you explanations, i don't owe you anything."

corbyn ran his thumb down daniel's lower lip. "that's what you think? isn't not clear to you, huh? " he rested his other hand against the wall, locking him in his arms. "you are mine, only mine."

his words made daniel's stupid heart beat on the edge of the heart attack. "i'm not yours."

corbyn pressed him against the wall with his body, his eyes were on daniel's. "yes you are, the only one you can dance that way is me, just me, understand?" daniel shook his head defiantly. "why are you so stubborn? you know that the only one you want inside you is me, nobody else."

fighting his hormones, he pushed him again, daniel wouldn't show him how much corbyn affected him, the blonde boy had already hurt him enough. "i am not yours." he said with determination. "i won't be, i don't like idiots like you." lies, lies.

corbyn gave him that smirk that was so bad for daniel. "oh yeah? that wasn't what you said that day in this same place, remember? "

daniel couldn't believe that he was bringing this up this way, he felt the need to hurt corbyn. "i really don't remember it very well, it wasn't that good."

corbyn took a step back, arrogance left his face and it became a hurt expression. "liar."

"think what you want." daniel spoke with all the contempt he could fake. "i just came to get my earring, otherwise believe me i wouldn't be here, so, give me my earring so i can leave."

corbyn clenched his fists at his sides, his eyes were looking at daniel with an intensity that disarmed him, daniel didn't know how he gathered the strength not to throw himself into his arms. he looked so attractive, his naked torso, all wet with his blonde hair glued to the sides of his face. he looked like a fallen angel, beautiful but capable of doing so much damage.

corbyn turned around and daniel struggled not to look at his ass, the blonde boy looked for something on one of the tables behind the sofa and walked back to the menot with the earring in his hands. "just answer me one thing, and i'll give it to you."

"whatever, let's just finish this."

corbyn ran his hand through his wet hair. "why are you so mad at me? you knew what i wanted, i never lied to you, i never cheated on you to get it, so why the anger? "

daniel looked down with his heart in his mouth. "because... i..." daniel laughed nervously. "i expected more, i thought .."

"what? that if we had sex, i would fall madly in love with you?"

his raw words hurt but they were true, so daniel only showed him a sad smile. "yes, i'm an idiot, i know."

corbyn didn't seem surprised by his confession. "daniel, i-"

"what the hell is going on?" ashley entered, surprising them both.

tonight was going to be a very long night.

===
word count: 3118

new chapter! corbyn is crazy ik

btw two questions?

1- why do you think jonah is acting so weird at the party?

2- who do you think cupid is?
(just asking this bc it's been a while since i don't ask it)

so this are corbyn, jonah and daniel at the party ⬇️

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 202 28
It's another fictional story there's nothing related in their real life, do not report if you're not a taekook shipper you may leave already it's not...
26.6K 1.1K 53
-Number 8 on vikklan- -Number 4 on wroetofreezy- Teachers always tell you not to write on your arm. Ink poison and skin problems can happen because...
608K 37K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...