π“π‡π€ππŠπ’, π‚π”ππˆπƒ Ξ¨ do...

De limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Mai multe

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veinte
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisΓ©is
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

treinta

2.8K 132 163
De limejachary

ashley besson loved to swim.

it distracted her and the sensation of floating in the water made her feel as if she were flying, the floor of the pool being the distant land.

after swimming and changing, she walked inside the house drying her hair with a towel, the air conditioning was cold but she ignore it, she just had to get to her room.

on the way she went through the play-room and wondered if corbyn was still playing, she didn't want him to become better than her in that game. she was about to enter when he heard the moans. her hand froze halfway.

she heard the clear moans of a boy who wasn't corbyn. surprised she walked away from the door and returned to the kitchen trying to avoid passing near there. the house bell rang and ashley went to open the door behind which she met abigail, eben and jack. "did corbyn invited you?" the blonde girl asked with a frown doubting that corbyn decided to have two hangouts at the same time at home with her friends and someone he was fucking.

"yes, half an hour ago or something." jack muttered dodging ashley and entering the house. the other two followed and ashley saw that eben made very strange gestures to abby. not now the brown girl whispered to the tall boy. eben seemed annoyed and changed his gaze to the front where jack was.

"where is he?" asked the elder.

"i don't think you want to bother him right now." she murmured, closing the door of the house and approaching the fridge to get a bottle of orange juice.

"what do you mean by that?" asked abby.

"he's with a boy. now. here." the three friends were clear about corbyn's sister's explanation.

"i didn't know that alec had come." jack said distractedly. alec had been corbyn's kinda hoe last summer although they had nothing sentimental.

"it's not alec." martha, the service girl, said when she entered the kitchen to collect her things. her turn was over.

"and then who's there?" ashley asked confused. corbyn wouldn't bring one of his boys overnight to his play-room, only alec had been there. alec had been the boy who had lasted the longest with corbyn and that they didn't even call it relationship.

martha picked up her bag and picked up the coat rack. "he said his name was daniel." she muttered before leaving the house.

jack's eyes almost jumped out of his face. "daniel? the idiot of the astronomy club? "

"i thought they were mad at each other." abigail said frowning.

"oh shit... i didn't expect this, i thought they hated each other." said ashley was also surprised.

"sometimes the attraction disguises itself as hate." eben muttered that he was the only one who was not surprised by the fact that the two were alone and together in the play-room. he could feel identified with what he had just said.

"do you want a ham sandwich?" ashley asked abigail when she noticed the eyes of the girl in the sandwich she was preparing.

the burntte girl gave her fist to bump into her. "you really know what i like."

ashley laughed and left her space by his side. "you are very easy to please."

"she is." jack intervened causing the two to freeze on site. eben was too deep in thought to attend to jack avery's awful attempts to flirt.

"maybe..." abigail's voice broke when eben took her arm and pulled her back toward the door of the house.

"i need your help with a class problem, come with me." eben said it so fast that he could hardly vocalize. nor do he wait for anyone to say anything, he just made sure he and abby left home to be able to speak alone about cupid.

ashley noticed how jack followed every movement that abby made and how he looked at her ass when she left. "oh shit! you like her!"

jack frowned. "what are you talking about?"

"you like abby," the little besson accused him, watching his reaction carefully.

"you're going as crazy as your brother." jack spoke between his teeth.

"so, why aren't you denying it?" ashley asked with a smirk on her lips.

jack gave him a murderous look. "i don't have to deny stupid things." and with that he tried to avoid ashley walking down the hall, but she pursued him, this conversation isn't over, the blonde girl thought.

they were going through the middle of the hall when daniel left the hall of the play-room, crashing into abby. his hair was a mess and tears covered his eyes, he was so in his own thoughts that he didn't even notice jack. he left the house, slamming the door.

jack and abby shared a look of confusion. for a moment, ashley thought about following and trying to help but she believed it wasn't the best time. it was clear that daniel needed someone closer to him now.

"well, it was indeed daniel." jack murmured and abby was surprised to remember his name. jack just remember what he cares about, that's why he always knew everything about abby. he cared a lot about abby.

ashley, on the other hand, could only think of scolding her brother. that's why she walked furiously to the play-room.

"eben, what the hell are you doing?" abby asked, letting go of his grip when they were gone.

eben put his hands to his head, ruffling his hair. "this is killing me, abby. i can't with this fucking game."

"what?" abigail was confused. the game wasn't thst bad, right? she had managed to kiss jack thanks to that. "and why now? is there any new news about cupid? "

"the new news is that i may have a chance with margo and every time i can deepen our relationship, the only thing that comes to my mind is this game. i want to be with her, but not for a game." eben muttered sitting on the floor.

the brunette girl couldn't be more surprised. "since when do you like margo?"

eben said nothing, just looked up and his green eyes glowed more the usual, and she just found eben tearful. he didn't know how to answer that question. the blonde boy lowered his head again and hid his face in the palms of his hands. "i really like her, abby." he muttered in his hands.

a smile peeked over the girl's lips and bent down to sit in front of eben in the middle of the esplanade in front of corbyn's house. seeing eben like that made her feel emotional, seeing him so in love only led her to think about that beautiful love story between margo and him. does jack feel the same for me? the brunette girl thought. "then date her." abby's phrase caught eben's attention causing him to lift his head to look at her. "you know you don't do it for the game and that's what it truly matters."

"i can't."

"why not?"

"i don't want her to think it's just a game." eben replied.

"but only you and me know about the game." she tried to encourage him. the blonde boy smiled, feeling hopeful. maybe he and margo could work. abby helped him stand up with her hand. "let's go inside to investigate what's corbyn doing with daniel, what do you think?"

"seem right." said eben smiling at abby. the two had become very friends lately and eben loved having someone with whom he could speak.

but when they were about to open the door, eben stopped her with her hand, remembering that he had found something today at the school. "wait, i actually have new news about cupid." eben muttered, making abby look up at him with enthusiasm.

"what is it?" eben fumbled in his jacket pocket and pulled out a small white letter with the symbol of a red heart in the middle that indicated it was a cupid letter. "do you have a new test?"

the blonde boy shook his head. "it's not mine."

ΩΩΩ

"nutella?"

"no."

"strawberries and cream?"

daniel shook his head. "no."

"ice cream?"

the freckled girl sighed. "no."

"wait... what about all that together? ice cream, strawberries, and nutella? "

daniel just shook his head again and zach snorted. "i'm gonna give up."

they were alone in the living room, daniel, margo and zach, the brunette boy was trying to cheer up his friends. it was already friday, and margo and daniel had spent the week crawling all over high school while zach was happier than ever. daniel hadn't had the courage to tell anyone what happened, not even to them. he was very disappointed with himself, he didn't think he could talk about it yet.

and margo was afraid to admit out loud that zach was right. that she would never have a boyfriend and that she wasn't enough. she knew she didn't have to be underestimated herself but nothing could have cheered her up, not even harry's silly messages.

"come on, this looks like a funeral." zach murmured with a snort., "whatever happened to you teo, don't let it collapse you. just release it. " margo and daniel just looked at him in silence. "seriously tell me something because lately i don't hear any good gossip."

"i don't want to talk." daniel murmured.

"let's go for anice cream, just try it, okay?" zach's eyes begged him and daniel couldn't tell him no. margo simply decided that some sugar might cheer her up.

they went for ice cream and we sat in the town square, it was a beautiful day. although it was after four o'clock the sun was still shining as if it were noon. "do you remember when we used to come here every afternoon after elementary school?" margo asked with her eyes lost.

daniel smiled at the memory. "yes, we became friends with the lady who sold candy."

"and it gave us free candy." zach muttered making the three laugh.

they remained silent watching the people passing through the square until margo decided to speak. "i like eben."

daniel choked on his vanilla ice cream. "what? but weren't you two just friends? "

zach just remained silent watching her. he already knew that, but he knew that margo had to tell more. he noticed it in her eyes. "he kissed me."

"that's a good gossip! "zach shouted, making margo look at him with a frown. "well, so now you are together, right? is that what you are trying to hide from us? he better be treating you well. "

"he ran after kissing me and since then we haven't talked since then." said margo making zach's smile disappear. "you were right, i will never have a boyfriend."

zach leaned down to hug her trying not to get stained with the blonde girl's ice cream or stain her with his. "no, you will have a boyfriend. but one that deserves you. "

daniel was still speechless. "do you want us all to go hit him together?"

"he would surely win. we are awfult at fightimg." murmured margo.

"but we can try." daniel said with a shrug. "i am an expert in receiving beatings."

the freckled girl rolled her eyes and shook her head. "he hasn't done anything wrong. i practically threw myself at him. and he has the right to decide if he wanted to continue and of course he didn't want to. "

"we can..."

"can we not talk about this?" margo interrupted zach. "i just wanna tell you the truth but i don't really want to talk about him."

"well if we are confessing maybe i should tell you something." daniel murmured with a sigh. "it's just too hard for me."

"dani, you know you can trust us, right?" zach asked. "you don't have to deal with things alone."

daniel sighed. "i know, it's just... i'm so disappointed in myself that i don't want to disappoint anyone else."

"you would never disappoint us." margo said.

"don't be so sure." answered daniel.

the two pairs of eyes looked at him expectantly. "trust me, maybe talking about it will help you feel a little better." margo spoke again.

there was no easy way to say it, so daniel decided to say it directly. "i lost my virginity."

zach almost spit out the ice cream in his face, the shock in his expression was completely visible. "what? you're kidding, right? "

daniel twisted his lips. "i'm not." and before they could ask, he replied. "with corbyn."

an indecipherable expression crossed the face of margo. "tell me you haven't done it for the stupid game."

"daniel, that's important to just lost it in a game." zach intervened.

"no!" the blue-eyed boy responded as quickly as he could. "i haven't done it because of the damn cupid test. i've done it because i wanted to but now i feel like shit. "

margo looked sad. "what has he done to you?"

daniel shrugged feeling more relaxed having told the truth to his friends. "nothing that corbyn wouldn't have already warned me."

"what do you want to do?" zach asked without knowing how to help his friend.

"i think i'm going home." daniel said in a whisper. "i need to take a breath and be alone."

his friends nodded and accompanied him home trying to talk about other topics of conversation that didn't include corbyn

daniel was alone in his room lying on the bed looking at anna's cell phone that had lent him to communicate with others, answered a couple of tate's messages about the astronomy club, then opened instagram and entered with his account. not having a mobile phone was weird.

he was listening to comeback from the jonas brothers as he picked up the mess from his room, took control of his air conditioner and used it as a microphone to sing.

a shoe crashed in the back of his head. "you're crazy!" his sister shouted from the door.

"fuck! anna!"

"that's why it takes you so long to clean your oom. by the way, i want my phone back, i leave you five more minutes." she answered.

daniel rolled his eyes. "you always cut my inspiration."

daniel looked at the dms he had on instagram and saw that he had two messages. one of zach and the other is from @corbynbesson.

daniel blinked, checking the name again and again. corbyn and he didn't follow each other on instagram but it turns out that from now on corbyn did follow him.

daniel's stupid heart sped up and his stomach filled with butterflies. he couldn't believe that corbyn still had that effect on him in spite of what happened.

daniel opened his message nervously.

[corbynbesson]

hey, little stalker.

seriously? who greets that way? daniel wondered. just him.

curious to know what he had to say, he replied trying to be rude.

[seaveydaniel]

what?

corbyn took a while to answer and daniel became increasingly anxious.

[corbynbesson]

when you can, stop by my house.

so you can use me again? no thanks. daniel wanted to write that to him but he didn't want to give him the pleasure of knowing how bad he made him feel.

[seaveydaniel]

you're crazy, why would you do that?

[corbynbesson]

you left something here.

[seaveydaniel]

i already told you that i don't want the fucking phone.

corbyn had sent an image. when he opened it, it was a picture of his hand and in it he had a hoop earring from which hung a tiny key. daniel loved that earring, his mother gave it to him and his sister has an ankle brace with the lock that opens with that key.

instinctively, daniel's hand went up to his left ear and found that he didn't have it even though he never took it off. how did i not realize i didn't have it? maybe i was very busy with my post-sex spite, the blue-eyed boy thought.

the idea of ​​seeing corbyn filled him with anger and emotion. recovering a bit of his dignity daniel typed an answer.

[seaveydaniel]

you can give it to me at school on thursday.

[corbynbesson]

are you afraid to see me?

[seaveydaniel]

i don't wanna see you.

[corbynbesson]

liar.

[seaveydaniel]

think whatever you want, besson.

[corbynbesson]

why are you angry?

[seaveydaniel]

how can yiu dare to ask that?

just give it to me at school and leave me alone.

[corbynbesson]

i don't understand your anger, we both know how much you like it, i can remember your moans clearly.

daniel blushed and looked away. he felt stupid because corbyn couldn't see him but he acted like he could.

[seaveydaniel]

i don't want to talk to you anymore.

[corbynbesson]

you're going to be mine again, daniel.

a sinful shiver ran through him. no, no, daniel, don't fall. the blue-eyed boy did not answer and left him in read. but corbyn wrote again.

[corbynbesson]

if you want your earring, come for it.

i will not take him to school. here i'll wait for you.

bye.

what an idiot! daniel growled in frustration, if his mother or anna realize that he lost that earring, they kill him, throwing a shoe at him would be nice compared to what they would do to him.

after bathing and putting on a wide summer t-shirt with floral pattern and short jeans, he went to the rescue of his earring. he had his clear strategies to avoid falling into his games, he wasn't even going to enter his house, he would expect corbyn to bring him the earring outside.

===
word count: 2956

me 🤝 being more and more obsessed with dorbyn

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

676K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
310K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
13.3K 102 11
this is an Idea I had because I have never done Sickfics with Nick Jonas as a main character...I hope that it's awesome.