Baatein kuch unkahee si

By inavapr

Arshi ff. Show Based Story. Starts from contract marriage. peep in to know more. This work solely belongs to... More

Synopsis
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
EPILOGUE
Thank You

Part 56

5.5K 266 26
By inavapr

When sunlight peeped into the room, khushi and arnav had no idea how the day was going to be like. Last night after spending some time in the terrace, a tired khushi had slept off in arnav's arms. So with the first ray of sunlight both of them opened their eyes.

Khushi moved her hands in the air to stretch and arnav saved himself from the punch.

Arnav: wooh..khushi... 

Khushi: kya hua? (what happened?)

Arnav:subah subah meri naak todne ka irada hai kya? (you want to break my nose right in the morning?)

Khushi:kya!! Humne kab?? (what!! When did i?)

Arnav: yeah right..as usual tumhe to pata hi nehi hota hai ki tum kya kar rahi ho aur tumhare sath kya ho raha hai!!(yeah right...as usual you don't know what you are doing and what is happening to you)

Khushi sat up and said: yeh subah subah kaisa taana tha?(what kind of a sarcastic remark was this right in the morning)

Arnav: subah ho ya shyaam kya fark padta hai..tumhara dimag to 24 hrs strike pe reheta hai (morning or evening...how does it matter...your brain is on strike for 24 hrs)

Khushi: dekhiye arnavji..aap yeh mat samajhna ki kal humne aapse thode pyaar se baat ki to iska matlab hum sab kuch bhul gaye... Hum abhi bhi aapse naraaz hai..(listen..just because I spoke to you nicely yesterday doesn't mean I have forgotten everything)

Arnav: oh really!! Aisa lagta to nehi hai.. He teased her again (oh really!!! Doesn't look like...)

Khushi: lagega...dekh lena aap.. laad governor kahike! (it will..you will see that...laad governor)

She got down from the bed angrily while arnav smirked.

During breakfast, while discussing arnav's childhood anjali proudly announced he used to be a football champ, which finally resulted in a football match. The four guys decided to get on a match..with arnav and aakash in one team and nk and siddharth in the other.

While arnav was getting ready in his shorts and boots, khushi came and stood beside him and said in a sarcastic way: Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada aapne thik se suna to hoga na..waha football khelne ki baat ho rahi thi...hum to isliye kahey rahe they kyunki humey aisa laga shayed aapke kaan hartal..woh kya kehetey hai...haan strike pe gaye hai..to humne socha aapko zara bata de..taaki beizzati na ho jaye...aakhir pati hai aap hamarey (Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada ...I hope you heard properly...they were talking about a football match...I thought your ear was on strike so just wanted to check if you heard correctly....i don't want you to be embarrassed...after all you are my husband)

Arnav who was tying his shoe laces looked up and said: hmm... Khushi kumari gupta singh raizada thank you for your concern...ab kyunki tum mere liye itna sochti ho to mera bhi farz banta hai ki main bhi kuch sochu...(khushi kumari gupta singh raizada thank you for your concern...now that you think so much about me, it is even my duty to think about you...)

He crossed his arms and said: let's do something...agar yeh 'football' match main jeet gaya to fir tum wohi karogi jo main tumse kahunga...(lets do something...if I win this 'football match then you will do as I say)

Khushi confidently said: aur agar har gaye to? (and if you lose?)

Arnav: rules wohi..I will do anything u say...hum aise deals pehele bhi kar chukey hai!!...remember? He smirked (rules are same..I will do anything u say. We have done deals like this before...remember?)

Khushi: aur aap har bhi chukey hai!! Isiliye aapko to zyada yaad hoga. She threw back. (you had lost...so you would remember most)

Arnav: well we'll see. 

The ladies gathered while the men started the game. Khushi full on cheered for siddharth and nk. While anjali and payal were cheering both the teams. And this is the first time anjali actually noticed siddharth. He was totally into the game and anjali soon realised her smiles were growing broader with his success. She didn't know why she liked it. But khushi's shouts were louder than anything else.

She screamed: bhaaiyaaa....dikha dijiye inhe...nanhejiiii hum har nehi saktey! (broo...show them...nanheji we can't lose)

Arnav saw her and smirked. He knew very well she was doing all this just to show him that she didn't want him to win. But if arnav knew her he was sure he knew what she actually wanted.

And arnav won. Realising he has won khushi moved away from where everyone was sitting. Arnav who was sweating a lot opened his t-shirt and walked towards khushi smirking. Khushi got nervous and gulped. She couldn't take her eyes off him. He looked extremely handsome and tempting in his bare body and sweat dripping down. Looking at khushi he knew what affect he was having on her. He came near and poured a bottle of water on his face and shook

his head making the water droplets fall on khushi's face. Khushi knew how handsome he was, but never did he look so handsome. He saw khushi's eyes looking at his bare body. Suddenly he pulled her behind a pillar and without a word locked lips with her. Before she could realise anything, she could only feel his breath. After the most passionate kiss that he could give her, he broke apart and looked at her with all mischief in his eyes and said in a whisper: khushi galti tumhari hai.... tumhe aise nehi dekhna chahiye tha! (it's your fault...you shouldn't have looked at me ike that)

And so embarrassed she was. That she was checking him out was so obvious. Then soon she realised he had kissed her so passionately. Khushi tried to say something. But arnav walked two steps and then turned back and put his finger on her lips and said: by the way tumne to dekha hi hoga ki main jeet gaya...so according to the deal you have to do what I say (by the way you must have seen that I won.... so according to the deal you have to do what I say)

Khushi trembled and said: k..kkya karna hoga humey?(wh..what do I have to do?)

Arnav again put his hands on either side of the pillar pinning her and said: hmmm... To kya karwaya jaye tumse...kya kar sakti ho tum mere liye.....(hmmm....what can I make you do...what can you do for me?)

Khushi looked at him nervously.

Arnav traced his nose once on her face and said: khushi tumhe woh photoshoot yaad hai? (you remember the photoshoot?)

Khushi was even more nervous: pho...to..photoshoot...

He smiled at her; his eyes too full of mischief.

Siddharth nk and aakash went and joined the ladies

An upset Nk said: oh no di hum har gaye! (oh no di we lost!)

Anjali made a sweet face and said: koi baat nehi nk bhai..khel mein har jeet to hoti reheti hai...koi harta hai to koi jeet ta hai...hai na? (no problem...winning and losing are a part of the game...some wins and some loses..isnt it?)

Aur phir apno se kaisi haar? (and then you never lose to your loved ones)

Nk being somewhat convinced left the place and aakash also left with payal. Siddharth was left alone. He and anjali exchanged a nervous smile.

Siddharth said: hi 

Anjali: hi 

Siddharth: aapse issey pehele baat karne ka mauka nehi mila..so let me introduce myself..hi I am siddharth. He extended his hand. (I didn't get a chance to talk to you before this.. so let me introduce myself..hi I am siddharth)

Anjali shook his hand and said: hum anjali

Siddharth: waise baatein bohot achha karti hai aap...(by the way you speak very nicely)

Anjali smiled again. 

Siddharth: no really! infact mujhe abhi abhi realise hua ki harna itna bhi bura nehi hota (no really!! Infact I just realized that it is losing is after all not such a bad thing)

Anjali blushed a little and said: woh nk bhai zara upset they to isliye..(actually nk was upset so...)

Siddharth: by the way nk akela upset nehi tha! (by the way he was not the only one upset)

Anjali smiled and said: hum abhi aatey hai..(I will be right back)

As anjali took a few steps ahead, siddharth called out: anjaliji

Anjali: ji

Siddharth: thank you!

Anjali: thank you? Kis liye? (thank you? For what?)

Siddharth: wajah aap baad mein sun lijiyega! (you can listen to the reason later)

He gave his charming smile yet another time. Anjali nodded her head and went away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 126K 200
53.2K 5.6K 49
Aaj tak tumne bahut si kahaniya padhi aur suni hogi . Kabhi Aisa hua hai ki hero hi apne pyaar ki jaan lene ke liye majboor ho ? Ek taraf vo usey pur...
100K 4.4K 55
Ishra totally stranger to each other and doesn't love each other but gets married due to circumstances... Will they fall in love???
2.4M 113K 94
~ A STORY BY MANINI MEHRA ~ Always in top 10 list ! Want to know what the relationship of a husband and wife is all about? Well you have laid your ey...