You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

Por AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... Más

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! 🎉

Chapter 40- The Moment

7.1K 253 99
Por AnnaPeytonisMe

JUNGKOOK

I was thrilled about the surprise party Lisa organized for me.

I actually was getting restless not seeing her for a day. That's how madly whipped I am for her.

Jimin nudged me and looked me in the eye.

We were still at the party enjoying everything my wife had in-store.

"What Hyung?" I asked.

"Don't what me JK. C'mon, where are you gonna do it? You've been bugging me the whole week and now your chickening out. Dude, man up already! You know what I'm talking about. " Jimin whispered shouted at me.

"Hyung, pls. Don't be too obvious and loud. You and V are the only ones who know ok? I'm looking for the perfect time ok? It has to be perfect. " I explained.

"Then when is the perfect time pray tell?!? Gosh, you're so slow. YOUR SLOWER THAN YOONGI HYUNG! " He commented.

I just shrugged at him.

V approached us.
"Jk, when are you gonna do it? I'm waiting here ya know. " Ok. Another annoying person.

I should have known never to tell these two. Stupid!

"You two are so impatient.tsk. I'm waiting ok? Do you know how nervous I am? And you two are adding to my meltdown. Jeez! "
I told them exasperatedly.

The two just laughed at my obvious misery.

"Why don't you just go for it already? You have been a nervous wreck since last month. If I were you, I'd do it now. To save you time and the venue is perfect. Dimwit, just do it! "

V pushed and encouraged me.

"I'm telling you Jk. Do it now! " Jimin added.

"Do what now?" Lisa asked. Gave me a heart attack! The girl seriously wants me to die early. Jeez!

The three of us looked at each other asking for a clean save.

"V was just telling Jimin to ask Rose out already. " Woah! Nice save self. Way to go!

Jimin just coughed at glared at me.

V almost choked.

Lisa then giggled. "Maybe you should Park Jimin. You'll never know what she'll say if you keep bottling it all up. "
Jimin went along with my explanation. Sorry Hyung! I had to do it.

"Oh, maybe I will. After all, we shouldn't wait for the right timing right Lisa? " Yeah, Keep mocking me Jimin.

"Yeah definitely. We should go for what we want right? " V countered. What did I do to deserve such idiots as bestfriends?

Lisa just laughed at the two.

Lisa then faced me and asked.
"Koo, have you talked with Dad and Appa?? They were looking for you awhile ago. " I nodded at her.

Yeah, I talked with the oldies. Obviously the two were coaxing me on having another baby. Yeah, maybe Ella hypnotized the two.

Yeah, imagine my surprise when my Appa and Lisa's dad kept making fun of how slow I could be.

Tsk. Really embarrassing.

"Anyways, you guys should eat some more. There are a lot of food. I'm just going to bring Jihyun to our room, he's feeling a bit under the weather. "

Yeah, I forgot about my little buddy. The kid has been vomiting and whining about his tummy. I seriously feel sad for the boy.
He wasn't able to enjoy and celebrate with us.

Lisa was busy catering to him.

"Hey, do you want me to handle him babe? " Lisa held my arms.

"Hey it's your birthday. You should enjoy. I'll just handle him. He doesn't want anyone except his mommy ya know. " Lisa smiled.

"I forgot how much of a traitor Jihyun is. Such a momma's boy. Tsk. "
Lisa hit me on the arm and bid farewell.

The rest of the guys came to us and we just enjoyed the rest of the night.

You wanna know what Jimin and V were bugging me about?

Well.

You see.

I was kinda planning on...

Proposing to Lisa. 😉

Yeah, we're married!

But I want for us to start anew and move on from the past. And in order to so, I want to marry her again. And this time it's FOR REAL.

I've been planning this since last month actually. I bought the ring a month ago and was hoping to propose to her.

But usually I'd chicken out.

I'm sorry ok? It's just that I get really nervous around Lisa and then I stutter and boom.... I back out!.

Gosh! I'm so stupid.

I was actually looking for the right time and way to propose. Jimin and V accidentally saw the ring I bought and pestered me to no end. So, I had to tell them or they'll spill everything to Lisa. Such traitors!

And thinking about it, this might actually be the RIGHT TIME to do so.

Why prolong my agony ? When I could marry the love of my life and be happy.

Yeah, JK just do it already!

I looked around and found it appropriate to do this infront of the people we love.

The sun was already setting so it will make it more romantic.

Do it Jk! Just do it!

Just at the right moment, Lisa came back.  She was talking to Rose and I just had to do it.

It's now or never!

I slowly approached her and said.

"Hey babe! I need to tell you something for a moment. Can you like accompany me to the stage? I think V just created a havoc and I want to call him out. " She nodded and held hands with me.

We were now on the stage.Checking everything and viewing the whole venue.

Lisa was busy looking for V to notice my nervousness.

"Koo, I don't think V is still here. I can't find him! " She said still looking at the crowd.

This is it!

"Koo, c'mon we have to......"

She looked at me and gasped.

I was now kneeling down.
Obviously the people were already looking at us.

"Koo, what are you doing? Get up! "

I just smiled at her.

"Babe? I know this is sudden and I know that we are supposed to celebrate my birthday but I wanted to do this infront of everyone and on this special day. " She was now on the verge of tears.

"Lisa Jeon, we started out on the wrong foot and I would really just like to apologize to you for every single thing that I've done wrong. The biggest regret of my life was losing you and the kids because I was so stupid to not realize how much you meant to me."
Ok. Please don't cry self. You have to finish this!

" You've been so genuine and loving towards me and I'm sorry if I ever disappoint or make you mad. I'm genuinely trying to be the best husband and father for you and the kids. This past few months have been the best moments of my life. Being with you truly brings me joy and I can't imagine living my life without you. I'm annoying, I'm selfish, I'm possessive, I'm all sorts of crazy but you still manage to accept me and my flaws. Thank you babe! You are the love of my life and I will never be able to replace you in my heart because honestly you own me and my heart. no questions asked."

"My hyungs would probably laugh at me right now for crying but who cares? This is me being whipped for you. I have been dying to let you know this.
My Lisa Jeon, my love , my sunshine, my happiness and my life. I promise to love and protect for the rest of my life.
I will treasure you, make you laugh even if it makes me look silly, accept all your punches when you're mad at me, annoy you every waking moment of our lives because I know that is my sole purpose in life. To be there for you and to love you with all my heart. I love you so much babe! Words cant even describe how much tho.

All I'm saying is, Lisa Jeon would you give me the honor of marrying me and being my wife for the second time around? "
I was hella crying. It was ugly.

She wasn't responding and I was visibly terrified. What if she says no? I would probably die.

When I was losing  hope. Lisa then said.
"YES KOO! A million time YES my Jeon JungKook. "

And then she smiled at me.

"I love you so much Koo! ❤️"

I placed the ring on her finger and she was obviously amazed by it.

"This is beautiful Koo! I love you. "

I stood up and kissed her senseless. Not minding the crowd infront of us.

I could hear the crowd cheering and celebrating.

"I love you Lisa Jeon always and forever! "

We were both smiling at each other.

The kids then ran to us and we're obviously one of the people who witnessed my proposal. They hugged me and Lisa.

Surprisingly, Jihyun was here.
Rose must have fetch the kid to witness this moment.

At this moment, I felt COMPLETE.

Everything was given to me at the RIGHT TIME. And I couldn't ask for anything more.

I held my kids along with Lisa and I knew that from this moment on, our family will be stronger and better.

My HAPPY ENDING had just begun!

Jeon JungKook was now the happiest man alive!

***************************************

So, how was it? Did you like it?
I really had a hard time writing this part because I had to make it sweet.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter.
To tell you the truth, this is just the beginning of a beautiful story.
So NO, this is not the end but only the start. So please stay tuned and vote.

Lovelots,
-AnnaPeytonisMe ❤️

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
3.8K 371 24
A story in which a man named Jeon Jungkook works hard and wants to replace his father and be the Ceo of their company. It's his first priority and mo...
11.5K 359 20
《A Liskook Fanfiction》 "It's either you take it or leave it" Lalisa Manoban & Jeon Jungkook experience the stage of life where it's hard to decide. ...
37.7K 1.2K 17
in which jungkook the richest and youngest CEO of j.jk groups falls for lisa at first sight. he wanted to be close to her but misunderstood when she...