Mario & Sonic: Dimensional Ch...

By GamerLightwarrior

Mario and Sonic's worlds are in chaos. A mysterious new foe and an organization group have used their powers... More

Chapter 1: Worlds Collide
Chapter 2: Prison break
Chapter 3: Mysterious New Foes
Chapter 4: Freedom Fighters
Chapter 5: Seeking Anwsers
Chapter 6: 2 Friends and 2 Enemies
Chapter 7: The Resistance Summit
Chapter 8: Operation Space Misson
Chapter 9: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 1)
Chapter 10: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 2)
Chapter 11: Counterattack
Chapter 12: Female showdown
Chapter 13: One Day Left
Chapter 14: The Final Battle, Part 1 (Apocalypse Day)
Chapter 16: The Final Battle, Part 3 (The Fate of all existence)

Chapter 15: The Final Battle, Part 2 (Battle against Takasuki)

214 3 1
By GamerLightwarrior

The Mario and Sonic main cast prepares to take on the Takasuki Organization head on as they prepare the next phase of their plan to destroy the multiverse and all of existence itself.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon*)

After the events of the first act of the final battle Mario, Sonic, and friends start walking through the maze looking for Takasuki preparing for the second act.

Mario: This has to be a really big maze.

Sonic: Has anyone tracked down Takasuki yet?

Luigi and Tails were looking on raider and found nothing.

Tails: I got nothing here.

Luigi: But we do have several signatures I wonder what those mean.

Eggman: My guess is either these are reinforcements or Takasuki split up.

Bowser: No it can't be their reinforcements as literally all of their armies are back on the previous battlefield so it has to be just the top tier Takasuki members.

Sonic: Well whatever the case we have to keep moving these could be are best bets at finding Takasuki.

Mario: Let's-a go.

They all continue through the maze. But as they continue moving they started talking how long it is.

Sonic: How long is this maze?

Eggman: I'm afraid it's a long maze and it's a huge one.

Tails: He's right if we have to stop Takasuki we have to get to the right direction.

Mario: I hope it doesn't take too long because sooner or later our worlds will come to an end.

Later on the flying (with flying mechs) and gliding characters Bowser, Bowser. Jr, Diddy Kong, Peach, Daisy, Tails, Knuckles, Cream & Cheese, Rouge, Silver, Eggman, Eggman Nega, and Metal Sonic all fly to find any good luck only to find nothing. They continued to look until finally Omega was locking on to something.

(*Music stops*)

Omega: Target is found and must be eliminated.

Shadow: What you found something.

Omega: In that larger area up ahead.

Sonic: Well what are we waiting for let's go.

They arrived at the area where they see a familiar individual.

???: I knew you'd come.

Mario and Sonic: Bulk!

Mario: Where's Yami?

Bulk: He's preparing for preparations to carry out the plan. I'm only here to hold you off until he's finished.

Sonic: Yeah right as if we'd let that happen!

Bulk: Impressive willpower unfortunately if you wanna get to him you'll have to go through me.

Bowser: Bring it on punk! It's time we beat you for all the stunts you pulled on us it's payback time!

Bulk: Is that so? Well in that case I won't hold back.

(*Cues: Lord of the Castle*)

Bulk uses the power of darkness to surround himself as he gets into his stance.

Bulk: Prepare yourself because you all are all about to die!

The Mario and Sonic characters get into their stances as they all face Bulk. Bulk strikes the heavy hitters with several combos as Bowser, Donkey Kong, Wario, Zavok, Knuckles and many more Mario and Sonic heavy hitters holding Bulk at bay as he jumps back as the Takasuki charges up fists at his opponents.

Bulk: Take this!

His fists began striking the air as they hit his enemies which the Mario and Sonic characters get hit by.

Bowser: He strikes the air instantly!

Zavok: Their getting very hard to dodge! Even if we can dodge them we won't be able to get close enough to land a blow!

As Bulk keeps attacking he holds them back.

Mario: Darn! We can't keep attacking at a distance like this.

Sonic: In that case...

Sonic boosts ahead and gets close to Bulk.

Sonic: Close combat it is!

Bulk dodges the hedgehog's kick as the speed type characters all get in close to land some blow to which Bulk counters attacks to avoid getting hit. Mario and Luigi grabs their hammers and attempts to hit him but Bulk jumps in the air to dodge the plumbers attacks as he lands on the ground

Bulk: That's not even close to trying to stop me. You haven't even seen my full power.

Knuckles: Do we look like we need your power?

Wario: Yeah try again.

Bulk: I've had enough.

(*Music stops*)

He makes a hand sign and energy starts flowing around him as the Sonic and Mario cast starts feeling the ground shake as Bulk levitates in the air as he absorbs kinetic energy within his body and grows stronger. He opens his eyes as they are now red.

Bulk: At this moment I am among the strongest in all of existence and right here and now this will be the first step I take into creating peace across all of existence.

(*Cues: Naruto and Sasuke's Final Fight*)

He lands on the ground and charges attacks his enemies as the all look in shock.

Luigi: Whoa!

Tails: Since when did he get so powerful!

Silver: Guys nows not the time watch out!

Bulk punches the ground and creates a huge shockwave sending sending the heroes backwards. The all get hit but are damaged badly as they all recover.

Shadow: Darn. He's too tough.

Bowser: How do we beat him?!

Eggman: I think I know just the way. Thanks to the powers of Hebimaki my intelligence increases up to their level.

Eggman Nega: He's right it's happening with me too. His strength is powerful but if we hit them with enough force we should be able to take it down.

Tails: Ahh I see so in other words....

As they strategize we see Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Shadow attempting to hold Bulk back but was able to be knocked back. Silver and Yoshi attempts to counterattack as Tails finishes what he's saying.

Tails: If we increase our combined powers we can wear down his strength.

Eggman: Hey did everyone get that?!

Bowser was getting into a struggle with Bulk.

Bowser: Yeah we get it!

The Koopa King is knocked back by Bulk.

Bulk: strategize all you want but it will be futile!

Mario: So all we have to do is match him and wear him down!

Sonic: Alright then. But what are we gonna do about his final attack?!

Everyone looks as Bulk levitates in the air as he prepares himself for a final attack as his two fist charge up for one final strike into the form of avatar forms of giant fist.

Bulk: This is the Saisho in which my will power is linked into these giant fists! You can no longer defeat me.

He then foes forward as the Mario and Sonic characters respond with charging up the powers of Hebimaki to the max.

Sonic: Is everyone ready?!

Mario and Sonic characters: Yeah!

Mario: Then let's a-go!

They all jump towards Bulk and they all clash in a huge struggle.

Mario and Sonic characters: RAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!!!

Bulk: WAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!

We cut to the shots of all the combatants yelling at the top of their lungs. Ultimately the Mario and Sonic characters win the clash as they slowly start to push Bulk back as he looks in shock to see his enemies get the upper hand.

Mario and Sonic characters: ROAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

They completely overpower Bulk and completely homing attacked him defeating him in the process.

Bulk: (Thinking) No.... This can't be...

An explosion occurs on the battlefield they were fighting on the battlefield.

(*Music ends*)

The Mario and Sonic characters all recover from this as they celebrate their victory.

Tails: Alright!

Luigi: We did it!

(*Cues: Riku theme*)

As they celebrate they hear coughing as the smoke clears on the other side of them and they see Bulk on the ground heavily injured from the final blow as darkness from starts flying out of him.

Bulk: I got stronger..... And yet I was bested by you..... To think I'd come this close....

Bowser: Yeah well that's what you get for underestimating is punk.

Bulk sighs as tears started coming from his eyes.

Bulk: I couldn't protect Hulk.... Who was like a brother too me....

Luigi: Then why do this?

Bulk: Because I want to prevent what happened to Hulk from happening to everyone else.

Knuckles: We get your suffering, but this is not the way to make things right.

Bulk wipes away the tear.

Bulk: I'll... let you have this win.. But this battle is far from over... I'll live on.... I just have to say it was a good battle...

Bulk then remembers his time when he finally beat Hulk.

1000 years ago

Hulk: Well looks like I win again.

Bulk: You sure about that?

Bulk trips Hulk to the ground as the former gets up.

Bulk: Got ya.

Hulk: Wow I'm impressed 16 years of training really changed you huh.

Bulk: Yep.

Hulk: I'm proud of you.

Bulk: Thanks and you put up a good fight.

Present day

As Bulk coughs his last breath he looks at the Mario and Sonic characters with a smile and watery and tearful eyes and says.

Bulk: Thank you for reminding me of the good days with Hulk. I really appreciate it... Proud of you.

He closed his eyes as he dies and vanishes as his soul flew away leaving no trace of his remains.

(*Music stops*)

After a moment of silence every starts to reciprocate on what just happened.

Blaze: He looked so sad... Really sad...

Daisy: Could it be that he regret his actions? Of what he did? Was this apart of his plan?

Mario: We can tell by his feelings. Hebimaki's powers helped us feel then.

Sonic: I think that while we were fighting to him it felt like old times when he fought Hulk in training. Could it be that the darkness consuming him finally vanished and he was back to his old self?

Eggman: Who knows what he could be feeling right now. We may never know, I understand why he is the way he is, but there's no time to feel sympathy or empathy.

Bowser: Eggman's right we still gotta get passed 3 more members of Takasuki who are probably waiting for us right now.

Mario: Alright then let's keep moving.

Sonic: Cause there's time to waste. Let's go.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon-again*)

With Bulk defeated, Mario, Sonic, and the gang continue through the maze. As the do though they started seeing some flowers on the road.

Peach: Wow pretty flowers.

Blaze: Yes but what I don't understand is that why would there be flowers in this road?

Bowser. Jr: Metal Sonic and Omega are scanning and those flowers are everywhere.

Luigi: This could be a trail to something.

Tails: Or someone stay on guard everyone.

They continue following the flower trail until they turn left and find a big plain field.

Mario: Wow this one is a nice plant field.

Sonic: Totally. But this doesn't make any sense why would the trail lead us here? Did we take the wrong turn or something.

Sonic's question would later be answered when they suddenly heard a voice which shocked the gang.

(*Music stops*)

???: Because those flowers have led to your demise!

They all look a distance away and they see none other than Nora who is sitting with her back turned looking at a particular flower she wanted to show to the late Nora.

Nora: This garden was once a prefect place for me and Akua to hang out. We looked at a flower that couldn't bloom it was called the Hana, but now it has. Unfortunately Akua didn't live long enough to see it.

The Mario and Sonic characters get to there stances as Nora continues.

Nora: You wanna know the sad part about dying? It's not your life, your body, or your blood, or your bones, or even your existence that ends, it's your future. All the possibilities that would've happened are now ruined. It's all thanks to this dark and cruel existence. I can't wait to change it all because then everyone can have a future where they see flowers bloom every single day with no problem. In a peaceful and perfect existence.

Mario: Alright we have had enough with your speeches, we're not gonna let you win this!

Sonic: Yeah so quiet talking as if you're gonna try and win cause we won't let you destroy everything!

Nora stands up slowly with her back still turned.

Nora: Very well...

(*Cues: Ansem, Xemnas, Young Xehanort*)

The environment around her starts turning blue much to the shock of the heroes as Nora turns around and says:

Nora: Consider this your graveyard.

Everyone charges at the Takasuki members throwing a series of attacks at Nora but she counters all of them without breaking a sweet. When she is hit by a homing attack by Shadow she pins her down.

Shadow: Not yet-

It turns out to be a clone much to their shock.

Shadow: What? Where did she go?!

The heroes look for their enemy only for Yoshi to spot her.

Yoshi: Yoshi! (Up there!)

Nora was standing on top of a flower platform as she waves her hand and several vines pop up form the ground making a tornado blowing the Mario and Sonic characters away until it was just Mario and Sonic themselves.

Mario: What just happened?

Sonic: Where did everyone go.

They hear Nora's laugh as multiple fire balls are raining down the sky.

Sonic: Watch out!

Sonic and Mario barley dodge the attacks as they run away from the fire balls.

Mario: Sonic I have an idea!

Sonic: Okay but it better work!

Sonic gets into a spin ball and Mario catches him and sets him on fire. The plumber slams the hedgehog to the ground creating a shockwave that clears the fireballs and the vines revealing the location of their friends as they were all scattered across the battlefield.

Sonic: Is everyone okay?

Tails: We're fine!

Wario: So where's Nora?

Just as he asks this Nora comes out of nowhere and starts using martial arts combined with speed to land some devastating blows to her enemies. This would continue for a few minutes until the powers of Hebimaki gave them the upper hand to knock Nora back as they all land one big deviating blow to her knocking her out in the process.

(*Music ends*)

The Mario and Sonic characters briefly cheered.

Mario: Stay on your guard everyone!

Sonic: Yeah it's not over yet!

Nora gets back up slowly but starts laughing.

Nora: I didn't think your powers have risen this much. Well done..... But the game ends here!

The Mario and Sonic characters gasp as Nora charges up with dark energy surrounds here and she creates a giant armor of plants.

Sonic: Whoa...

Mario: That's one big plant armor..

(*Cues: Anti-Aqua*)

They all get into their stances as they prepare for the second phase of the battle.

Nora: This... ends.... now!

She starts this off by firing some poison at her enemies.

Knuckles: Watch out!

Everyone jumped out of the way as Eggman fires miss less from his Egg Mobile which successfully hits Nora who takes damage.

Nora: (Growls) Why you!

The plant armor shoots out large leaves like a mission gun as everyone struggles to dodge. That is until Silver uses his telekinesis.

Silver: It's no use! Take this!

He fires the shots back at Nora but she and her plant armor disappeared.

Silver: Where'd she go?

Nora suddenly appeared to be walking.

Bowser: I got her!

Bowser punches her but she turned out to be a clone. Suddenly more of Nora's clones start to appear and walk.

Nora (Clones): I've wandered the darkness for hundreds of years in despair...

Mario: Don't stop take them out.

As the clones continued to talk the Mario and Sonic characters have been taking them down one by one.

Nora (Clones): You will never know what true loneliness is. You have no right to judge me, my pain is far greater than yours. I cannot let you interfere with the one change of bringing peace and seeing her again...

Sonic: (Growls) There's too many! We can't keep this up!

Despite this the heroes continue to try and press on.

Nora (Clones): Your time is over, there's no need for this existence...

The clones suddenly disappeared. They reappear in the sky so is the real Nora in her planet armor mech suit.

Nora (Clones): So just DIE ALREADY!!!!

Nora and her clones charge up a huge laser to fire at their enemies but with the help of Hebimaki's powers they were able to shield themselves as deflected it back at her as they fire Hebimaki's laser which over powered Nora's who is shocked.

Nora: Wh-what?! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!!

Nora is completely destroyed by laser blast as an explosion occurs.

(*Music ends*)

Once again the Mario and Sonic characters get back up.

Silver: Did we get her?

Wario: I don't know.

The looked around and see Nora's clones all disappearing as the dust clears and they see a defeated Nora coughing as the darkness leaves her.

(*Cues: Aqua theme*)

Nora starts crying as she starts to speak.

Nora: I failed once again.... all of this was like reliving that moment where I couldn't save Akua. She couldn't see the flower that took years to bloom...

She grabs the ground.

Nora: It's not fair... It's not fair... I wanted to make a better world where no one has to die in pain and sufferings but rather live in peace! The only time when a person should die I when they reach old age! Why would you stop me?! How could you tell me that you're okay with this cycle of misery?! Why?!

The Mario and Sonic characters answer her questions.

Daisy: Because it's the beauty of all life. The Circle of Life is all within that beauty the world may be unfair but living life the best way you can is what makes it beautiful.

Mario: Death comes to us eventually but we just live life the best way you can.

Sonic: Time flies fast even I can't keep up but until the end we have to live life to the fullest I know it's sad but we have to live it the best way we can because we'll never know when life ends. At least that's what we figure.

Nora: Live life to the best way we can? Tell that to the people who had to live and endure an existence of pain and suffering and misery and died as a result of it. Yes life does reach it's end eventually but Akua still had so much to do in this life! (Sniffs) And now she's gone! How can we live our lives to the best way we can at our fullest extent when all some people every knew is merely pain throughout their entire lives and never knew peace and died much earlier?

Blaze: There was a time when people suffer unfortunately though, suffering is a part of life and without it. It wouldn't make us stronger it wouldn't make us who we are today. Akua knee this too. She knew and despite living in a world where suffering is everywhere still lived her life the best way she did.

1000 years ago

We cut to a flashback with Nora and Akua

Akua: Hey look Nora at these flowers.

Nora: They look beautiful.

Akua: One or them doesn't even look that fully bloomed yet.

Nora: Huh? That's strange you would think that it would bloom a bit earlier in this time. I guess there's no hope for that flower.

Akua: I don't think so.

Nora: Huh?

Akua: Look at it. It's still a bud.

Nora: What do you mean?

Akua: There's no meaning to be a flower unless it blooms. Think of it this way people who are suffering are like a bud but with some extra help it will bloom into a flower. In other words if all the people who are suffering get the right help there's no doubt in my mind that that flower will bloom and grow into a beautiful flower.

Nora: I see like how Yami helped Terra

Akua: Correct.

They noticed one of the flowers is withers.

Nora: Oh no. The flower is dying.

Akua: But that's okay. It just means that the flower's time is over.

Nora: What do you mean?

Akua: When we die our bodies become grass but from that grass gives away new life. It's almost as if we are reborn into something else. If we die our generation is over and a new generation is born. Don't you think that's what life is about?

Back to the present

Nora still has tears covering up her eyes as she remembers the very words Akua said.

Nora: I see.... I have forgotten that moment.... How could it come to this? How was I so blind.

Daisy and Blaze: Nora...

Nora takes one last look at the heroes before speaking her final words with a sad-smile on her face.

Nora: Look. It's time to move on. There is more for you to seek. So keep moving forward and seek it.

Nora closes her eyes as her body disappears and her spirit flies away.

(*Music stops*)

After a moment of silence they all started to speak.

Knuckles: You know I do feel bad for her.

Waluigi: If only her life was different maybe she wouldn't be like this.

Silver: Yes very true

Shadow: If we're done feeling sympathy shouldn't we get going? Remember Slash and Terra are out there somewhere who are preparing to stop us from reaching Yami.

Sonic: Shadow's right we have to go.

Mario: Indeed. We have to hurry.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon-again*)

The Mario and Sonic characters continue after defeating Nora and continue their way through the maze. As they go they have been bypassing a bunch of traps.

Tails: Wow that's an awful a lot of traps here.

Luigi: Yeah no kidding.

Rosalina: If the traps are set here we must be getting close.

Eggman: Gee I wonder what Takasuki member are we going to fight next.

They arrive at the area but no one appears to be there.

Tails: That's odd. No ones here.

Luigi: And if someone was here someone would've detected it.

Mario: Alright well no one's here so let's move on.

(*Music stops*)

As they make their way to the exit the door slams in front of them much to their shock.

Sonic: Whoa what the-

???: You're not going anywhere.

The Mario and Sonic characters turn around and Slash appears before them.

Luigi and Tails: Slash!

Slash: Nice to see you again. I'm amazed you got through my traps.

Luigi: Enough of your crap Slash we're hear to stop you right here and now!

Slash: Wow. You guys seem quite confident for little sidekicks.

Tails: We're more than just sidekicks and we'll prove it to you by kicking your butt!

Slash: "Kicking my butt" eh? Very well then come and try it.

(*Cues: The Other Promise*)

Slash charges up with some dark energy ready to fight his opponents. He then charges at the Mario and Sonic characters as everyone starts landing combos. So far no one was hit until Luigi uses a super jump punch and launches Slash in the air as Tails flies to meet him.

Tails: Nice work, Luigi!

Tails uses a Tail Spin to knock him down forward. There the other Mario and Sonic cast started to tackle him.

Mario: Alright!

Sonic: We got him!

Just as they tackled him Slash starts charging up again.

Slash: Don't get to full of yourself!

In a burst of energy Slash levitates in the air. He lets out a powerful sword slash towards the Nintendo and Sega characters. Slash is impressed by this.

Slash: Impressive. But it's not good enough!

Sonic: Oh yeah we're just getting started!

Mario and Sonic jump towards Slash but he grabs both of them by the necks.

Slash: Nice try!

Slash begins absorbing Mario and Sonic's life force. Luigi and Tails seeing what's happening step in and attack Slash using a hammer and spin dash respective to knock out Slash freeing Mario and Sonic from his grasp. The protagonists take a moment to catch their breath as their friends come to their side as they recover.

Amy: Guys!

Peach: Are you okay?!

Mario: (Coughs) What just happened? Too my strength?

Sonic: (Coughs) His move sucked the life outta me.

Just then Slash charges you even further and turns into a combination of green and yellow.

Slash: Come on don't tell me that's all you've got!

Luigi and Tails stand in front of their figures.

Luigi: Mario, Sonic stay back.

Tails: We'll take it from here.

Mario and Sonic are shocked and confused at their sidekicks words.

Mario and Sonic: What?!

Tails: You almost died from his attack. It's likely you can't move for a while. Fortunately it doesn't last that long you'll be able to move again for at least 5 minutes. Until then stay there.

Sonic: Yeah but.... You can't do this alone!

Mario: Yeah it's dangerous!

Luigi: We've dealt with much worse before I think we can handle this.

Mario: Luigi....

Sonic: Tails....

Slash: Hmph! You two thing you can take me very well then. Come at me!

(*Cues: The Crimson Beast*)

Luigi, Tails, and Slash clash at each other and start landing some heavy attacks as the rest of the Mario and Sonic cast watch.

Mario: We have to do something to help!

Sonic: Yeah we can't just stand here and do nothing.

Eggman: We can. We just have to strategize. He uses his hands to drain the life force of an opponent right? So what if we interfere at the last moment before he could use it?

Sonic: What are you saying?

Eggman: I'm saying that if create a shield at last moment of impact so that way we'll have the opportunity to land the final blow. However Luigi and Tails need to beat him to his limit in order for this to work.

Mario: Great idea let's hope.

Sonic: Yeah our sidekicks are the NVPs now!

In the battle Slash fires some lasers to which Luigi and Tails dodge in the air due to Tails carrying Luigi. The video game sidekicks get in close to attack and trade blows.

Slash: I must say it's a terrible idea to rush in on your own! Doesn't that thought? Make you worry green plumber and fox boy?

Luigi: We have our flaws but we overcome them!

Tails: You of all people should understand that, Slash! Like your brother Lash!

Enraged at the mention of Lash's name Slash pushes them back.

Slash: Don't to you dare say his name! Show me your strength! And keep your focus on me!

Slash uses his moves to shield himself Caron Tails and Luigi. As they all continue to trade blows Luigi uses his Thunderhand combined with Tails's magic hand to land a severe blow pushing him back as the Takasuki member is surprised. Luigi and Tails looked at each other with serious expressions on their faces.

Luigi: There's only one thing left to do...

Tails: To win this battle!

Luigi and Tails get into their stances as they charge up. Luigi charges himself up with lighting while holding the Super Star, Tails surrounds himself with Super Emeralds.

Luigi and Tails: Build up!

A burst of power comes from both characters and we see Star Luigi with Thunderhand and Super Tails surrounded by Flickies. The sidekicks begin charging.

Star Luigi and Super Tails: RAAAAAAAHHH!!!!

Slash: Nice powers. But.....

Just as Slash was about to drain their life force Luigi and Tails were shielded at the last second much to Slash's surprise.

Slash: What?! But how?' It should've worked!

Luigi and Tails look and they see a fully recovered Mario and Sonic alongside the rest of the cast charging up their powers to increase Luigi and Tails's. With this power boost Luigi and Tails take advantage of this and charge at Slash one last time.

Star Luigi and Super Tails: WOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Slash: (Thinking) Oh no!

Luigi and Tails land a punch square at Slash's face and ram him across the battlefield until an explosion occurs.

(*Music stops*)

When the dust settles Mario and Sonic see Luigi and Tails back to normal and knocked out. They ran to their sides to see if they were okay.

Mario: Luigi!

Sonic: Tails!

Fortunately they were okay as they recover.

Luigi: Mario?

Tails: Sonic?

Mario: You did good.

Sonic: Yeah we're proud of you.

These words make Luigi and Tails smile. Just then they hear coughing as Slash is on the ground with darkness fading from him.

(*Cues: Tears of Light*)

As Slash is coughing Luigi and Tails stand up and confront him.

Slash: This... feeling... It's almost like....

Luigi: From when we were working together like you and Lash?

Slash: Yes... (Cries) He's like a brother to me... everything I did was for him... So no one else would have to suffer the way I suffered.

Tails: But now look around you... More people are suffering now more than ever. Is this what you want?

Slash: You don't know what I want! You still have your brother figures and I lost mind! How could you possibly understand how I'm feeling?! Until you lose them you have no right to judge!'

Luigi: You're right we don't know.

Slash: Then why are you interfering with our plans?!

Tails: Because... What your doing is wrong... It's going to destroy Lash's memories.

Luigi: Tell us this: What would Lash say to you if he was still alive?

Slash: I....

He stutters for a second

1000 years ago

We cut to a flashback of Slash and Lash's talk about the ducks

Slash: So those ducks seem to be having a good time.

Lash: Sure are.

Slash: Hey watch this Lash.

Slash grabs a big piece of bread and throws it at the ducklings one of them gets hit. Slash starts laughing as this happen much to Lash's disapproval.

Lash: Why would you do that?

Slash: Because it's- YOWCH!!

Before he could finish Slash was bitten in the toe by one of the ducklings who was next to him before releasing and going back to the water with the duckling that's got hit as they swim away. Making Lash laugh.

Slash: Hey why was that so funny.

Lash: I think that two ducklings might be brothers.

Slash: Why would he do that?

Lash: Because he's trying to defend his brother.

Slash: Huh?

Lash: You see all normal siblings care about each other no matter what. Like us we're brothers and therefore we have to protect each other if punks like us try to mess with them they will bite back. That's pretty much the case in every true sibling I mean if someone hurt you I will beat them up.

Slash: Oh I see. Well then- OWCH!!

He was bitten again but this time by the mother duck.

Slash: Oh come not the same spot jeez!

Present day

Slash starts sniffing his tears.

Slash: I see....

As the darkness begins to fade he speaks his final words.

Slash: You protected Mario and Sonic... Just like those ducklings did.... That is a true bond.... I understand now.

Slash closes his eyes and dies as his body disappears and his spirit flies away. Leaving nothing left of his remains just like Bulk and Nora.

(*Music stops*)

After a moment of silence they all started to speak. Luigi and Tails pay their respects to their now fallen enemy.

Luigi: I'm sorry about your brother...

Tails: May you Rest In Peace...

Mario and Sonic confront them both.

Mario: Cheer up guys. Remember he did do bad things after all but that doesn't change the fact that he has sadness in his heart.

Sonic: Yeah I feel bad for him too but we can't do anything about that now. Best we just move on.

Wario: Hey sorry to interrupt the moment but there's no time for this.

Knuckles: Yeah as much as I feel sympathy there's just simply no time for that we still gotta deal with Yami's wife and than Yami himself.

Luigi: Right.

Tails: In that case let's keep moving.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon again*)

With Slash gone the doors open and the Mario and Sonic characters proceed onwards into the maze. As they walk on a normal path they started talking.

Eggman Nega: No traps or anything here. We're good.

Peach: So since the last person we fight before we reach Yami is Terra I wonder what that's gonna be like.

Amy: I can only imagine she's gotten a lot stronger since our last fight.

Peach: True so we'll have to be careful.

Blaze: Speaking of which when we fought Terra you didn't sound like yourselves.

Peach: What do you mean?

Daisy: Like both of you called Terra "sister" at the same time while battling. Like isn't that strange?

Amy: Oh yeah it is strange.

Mario: It's probably Terra's sisters' doing.

Sonic: They may have something to do about it.

Peach: They must've possessed us.

Amy: Guess Sara and Raven wanted in on the action.

Eggman: I hope you're done because we've arrived at our destination.

They arrived on a larger battlefield.

(*Music stops*)

They all look around. And they hear a familiar voice.

???: I have been excepting you.

Terra appears via teleportation.

Terra: Unlike the others I knew you'd come this far.

Amy: Yeah come this far to beat you!

Peach: That's right! Tell her.

Terra laughs at this.

Terra: I wouldn't act tough if I were you, and watch what you say because sometimes words can make you look week. No matter. I will not let you get in Yami's way! It's almost time and soon all will end!

Mario: We're not gonna lose to you.

Sonic: That's right we've come this far and it is not over yet.

Peach: Terra I suggest you hear this:

Amy: We're gonna finish what your sisters started!

Terra stood in silence for a moment but then began to speak.

Terra: Hmph. Very well then. Let's put your words to the test!

(*Cues: Rage Awakens*)

The combatants get into their stances. The Mario and Sonic characters charge in fist but Terra dodges and blocks all of their attacks without breaking a sweet and pushes them back with he avatar hand.

Terra: You think you all can hurt me?

They try again and all tried to trade blows with Terra but Yami's wife continues to dodge them all with ease and knocks them back again. Terra then pulls out her sword.

Terra: You can't defeat me with your blows.

Everyone attacks again and again but again Terra didn't even get a scratch and blocks and counters all attacks.

Sonic: Man she's tough.

Terra: My turn.

She gets in close and takes out most of the Mario and Sonic cast members with a few sword swings damaging all of them. Amy and Peach are almost the only ones standing.

Peach: Guess it's down to the ladies.

Amy: Right let's go!

Peach and Amy clash their umbrella and hammer with Terra's sword.

Terra: Last time I held back don't think I'll be holding back any longer!

The 3 women engage in a duel while the rest of their friends watch trying to recover. The clashes as the women yell at the top of their lunges. Amy and Peach eventually get the upper hand and finally land hits on her. Terra resounds with full power.

Terra: Is that all you got?!

She summons her giant avatar armor much to the shock of her opponents.

Terra: This armor is the same armor I used to defeat Sara and Raven! You can no longer defeat me!

With this Terra quickly turns the tides of the battle to her favor and completely over whelms them. Before the rest of the cast can help Peach and Any she overpowers them too. Soon she prepares to land the finishing blow.

Terra: I guess your words are nothing but vain after all.

She prepares to shoot a laser from her avatar sword when a burst of bright light emerges from within the Mario and Sonic characters much to her shock as they all fully recovered as Peach and Amy looked at her in the eyes and said:

Peach and Amy: Terra! Your reign of terror ends here!

(*Cues: Vector to the Heavens (Vs Data Xion)*)

Enraged Terra increases her powers.

Terra: Why do you keep resisting?! It's only a matter of time before my husband destroys everything! The fact of the matter is your war had ended!

Peach: No it hasn't! We're still here!

Amy: Yeah don't underestimate us!

The Mario and Sonic characters attack the armored Avatar with everything they've got. Dealing some major damage but Terra was able to counterattack most of them until Amy gets a hit in.

Terra: His powers will open soon and when that happens everything will end your out of time! Just give up!

Peach: Never! You need to give up on making us give up!

Amy: And don't worry we have just enough time to defeat you!

They all continue their assault for a few minutes until Terra gets angry.

Terra: GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!

The avatar armor flies in the sky and begins to spin around shooting all elemental attacks but the heroes were able to dodge the attacks.

Terra: Take this!

Terra shoots out dark beams and multiplying them (similar to Data Xion) and we're able to reach everyone and while some of them managed to dodge it they all got hit by that last laser causing an explosion. The Mario and Sonic characters are injured as they all look at Nora using her remaining strength of her sword.

Terra: I'll put you to rest now.

Her eyes turn red as she says this and leaps forward ready to finish off her foes in her avatar armor. The Mario and Sonic characters respond by using Hebimaki's powers to heal up their injuries and gain full power as they all charge with Peach and Amy at the front at Terra. Terra ultimately loses the clash but not before seeing Sara and Raven within Peach and Amy. Another explosion occurs.

(*Music ends*)

Everyone recovers as they all get back on their feet.

Peach: Is everyone okay.

Mario and Sonic characters: Yeah...

Amy: So where's Terra?

They suddenly here coughing.

(*Cues: Aqua new theme abyss*)

Terra who is furious starts to speak with tears in her eyes

Terra: Over. And over! And over and over and over and over and over again! Why?! WHY?! WHY CAN'T I CUT YOU DOWN!!!! (Cries) If this is how it ends I might as well just not existed in the first place!

Peach: Why would you want that?

Terra: Because all my life I have experienced nothing but pain and suffering and it got worst when my mother died. I thought I found peace until I found out my sisters betrayed me!

Amy: I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Terra: You're sorry? Yeah right tell that to all the people who suffered like I have.

Peach: The suffering now you costed!

Terra: I'm trying to help people! Create a better world for them and if it means destroying everything and recreating it than be it! Yami was the only person who understood me.

Amy: I understand but... from what we're feeling from you. You are so far gone into despair you have forgotten about your mother.

Peach: Think about is this what your mother would've wanted?

Terra's memories are suddenly returning

Over 1000 years ago

We cut to a flashback of when Terra was younger when her mom left.

Mother: Kids I know that this is sudden but I'm afraid I have to go.

Terra: Go? Go where?

Mother: I'm called for a dangerous mission that's the most importance.

Sara: You will come back right.

Mother: I'm....

Raven: No it can't be!

Terra: No please don't go! We need you! I need you! Please don't die!

Mother: *sheds a tear* I'm sorry girls but I don't know if I'll ever come back.

Girls: *sobbing* NOOOOO!!!!

The girls ran to their mother and hugged her hard.

Mother: Look at me you three are the most amazing daughters I could every have. Everyday I think about you! But here this no matter what happens to me. No matter what you become. No matter what path you walk on know this... I will always love you.

Present day

In the present day Terra starts crying again.

Terra: Mom.... I'm so sorry.... Where did I go wrong? Please forgive me.

Terra closes her eyes and as she dies the darkness consumes her body leaving nothing left of her remains.

(*Music stops*)

After a moment of silence they all started to speak.

Peach: I feel so bad for her.

Amy: I can't image all the things she's been through.

Daisy: Yeah I understand it to but we have to keep moving.

Blaze: Right it's not over until we defeat Yami.

Peach: Right.

Amy: Let's get going.

(*Cues: Keyblade Graveyard Horizon again*)

With Terra defeated and with no one else left to stand in their way the Mario and Sonic characters continue forward to get to Yami.

Tails: This pathway leads to stares. He's gotta be yo there.

Sonic: Alright. Let's finish this once and for all.

They all head up the stares which takes them to the top of the maze.

(*Music stops*)

When they reach the top Yami is there charging his powers as the Mario and Sonic characters confront him.

Mario: Found you, it's all over Yami!

Sonic: We've already defeated all your Takasuki members and your next.

Yami who was claim the whole time stands up and chuckles.

Yami: I am amazed that you made it this far. But your too late.

Mario and Sonic: Huh?

Yami: You see once these crystals are 100% charged I will get the chance to open the portal and end everything. In fact I have to thank. I place my magic on the Takasuki members so that way if they fall their souls live in through me thus gaining enough power to destroy all reality. I was originally going to have Bowser and Eggman power them up for me which is why I needed them but because you interfered plans have changed. Off course things happened out of order but oh well it was all worth it in the ends

Mario: We won't let you destroy everything thing.

Sonic: Yeah not if we defeat you first!

Yami: Perhaps that is... If you survived that long.

(*Cues: Hallow Dreams*)

Yami stands up and prepares to face Mario, Sonic, and friends. They have a stare down for a moment before charging at each other Mario and Sonic jumps in the air with Yami. The 3 briefly clash in the air before taking their fight back to the ground. They begin to trade blows as the rest of their friends takes advantage of the stalemate to attack him from behind as Tails uses his Magic Hand to knock him away but Yami recovers and avoids him.

He fires lasers to fire at Shadow, Wario, and Knuckles unaware Bowser and Zavok are coming from above about to land massive punches at the Takasuki leader.

Bowser and Zavok: Drown in despair!

However Yami is unfazed by this and blast them away.

Yami: Is that all you got!

He levitates in the air and summons dark energy to aim at his enemies which all of them keep dodging but Shadow uses Chaos Spears to shoot at Yami.

Shadow: We're just getting started!

He was about to land some hits until...

Yami: Don't get so full of yourself!

Yami unleaded a burst of kinetic energy counters them. The Takasuki leader dumps backwards and let's out a powerful slash at some of the heavy hitters. And triad blows with every attack until Eggman announces his next attack.

Eggman: Take this!

He fires a giant missile sending Yami into the sky as Bowser follows with a fireball to crush him on all sides. Yami upon realizing he is about to be enclosed in Bowser and Eggman's attacks closes his eyes and charges up as the attacks blew him up. The Mario and Sonic characters cheered for victory only for Yami to reveal himself moments later at his maximum. Much to everyone's shock. Yami smirks in amusement and summons a meteor from behind them.

Luigi: Everyone look out!

Ever other characters attempt to stop the meteor by blasting it into pieces. Mario and Sonic used some combined combos on Yami. He takes many heavy attacks but he continues to fight back.

Yami: I love it! I love how desperate you've become trying to win a battle you can't win. I haven't felt this way in 1000 years. I LOVE IT!

He laughs in manic joy as flies in the sky. This angered Mario and Sonic as all charged and yelled while Yami laughs. Mario and Sonic and Yami clash in gigantic explosion. With all 3 taking damage but Yami recovers

Mario: Oh come on!

Sonic: You gotta be kicking me!

Yami: Haha! Nice try but you can't-

Before he could finish he was attacked from behind by Mario and Sonic's friends. Seeing the tides turn to their favor they all use Hebimaki's powers to unleash one final attack at Yami.

Mario: Nice try Yami but now we got you right we're we want you!

Sonic: It's over for you Yami!

Mario and Sonic characters: Know your place!

The Mario and Sonic characters summons a large blinding pillar of red and blue light that vaporizes a screaming Yami.

Yami: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

However the crystals are revealed to be 100% complete. Yami uses them to counter his enemies laser overpowering them.

Mario and Sonic characters: RAAAAHHH!!!!!!

Mario and Sonic and friends lie defeated on the ground as Yami sighs in victory.

Yami: What a wonderful dance.

He watches as the meteors land on the ground as his enemies stood helpless about what's he's going to do next.

(*Music ends*)

Yami surrounds himself with the 7 orbs and floats in the air.

Yami: And now...

The orbs begin powering up much to the Freedom Fighter's surprise.

Yami: The Light vs Darkness war will finally reaches it's conclusion.

Yami reaches to the sky all the orbs shoot out lasers into the dark red sky which opens a a black portal in the center. After that, Yami looks back down to the Freedoms Fighters who watch in horror.

Yami: At last! The old world will be destroyed and will soon come a new world! At this point there is nothing you can do to stop the inevitable! You can no longer defeat me!

Yami then uses the orbs to teleport himself into the portal and because of this it starts raining black orbs as the Freedom Fighters watch in horror.

(*Music stops*)

Knuckles: Grrr! We've come so far.

Donkey Kong Oooh oooh oooooh (This can't be it.)

Espio: We can't lose here there has to be another way.

Peach: But how? He has control of everything including all life and reality itself.

Amy: I guess this is it. I'd never thought that this would happen.

The Freedom Fighters all lose hope but Mario and Sonic looked at each other and walked up in front.

(*Cues: Destiny's Union Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep*)

Mario: Leave it to us.

Freedom Fighters: Huh?

Sonic: I think we know how to stop him.

Mario: He has control over all things. He may have all the power he wants...

Sonic: But we have one thing that can stop him...

Mario and Sonic: Teamwork.

Everyone is surprised at Sonic and Mario's words.

Sonic: You all have seen us in action before.

Mario: And you all know that we will never give up.

Sonic: So Mario and I will go up to that portal and stop Yami.

Mario: And then save all reality and restore things to normal.

All the Freedom Fighters nodded their heads as yes in agreement.

Luigi: Alright we're counting on you guys.

Tails: We believe in you both.

They all agree as they prepare to send Mario and Sonic after Yami.

Blaze: We need to move.

Daisy: Yeah time's running out.

Bowser: We'll take care of all the enemies in down here.

Eggman: While you guys go stop Yami.

Mario and Sonic pull out a Power Star and the Chaos Emerald and channel their powers as they are surrounded by a white ora. They shoot it up to the portal and teleport there and once they reach to the portal the screen goes white the moment they went in. Everyone cheered as Mario and Sonic head straight towards the battle.

(*Music stops*)

When the light settles Mario and Sonic wake up to find themselves at a mysterious place. They stand up on their feet and take a moment to behold their surroundings.

Mario and Sonic: Whoa.

Mario: This place is beautiful.

Sonic: So this is where it all began. Amazing.

Mario: Yeah but... where are we?

Sonic: Looks at the town Mario was talking about. I think know where we are.

Mario: Yeah me too.

Sonic: This place has no life here anymore.

Mario: And the place where Yami's plan finishes.

Sonic: It all makes sense now....

Mario: We're in....

Mario and Sonic: The planet Zandaka!

Sonic: He must have summoned the last place where his plan began and revived it from the dead.

Mario: It all makes sense now that's what Hikari was telling us when he said "The last place on where his plan began."

(*Cues: The Palace That Was Found*)

Mario and Sonic stand next to each other at the ready.

Sonic: Mario. You said we can get though this together, right?

Mario: Right? And I meant what I said, Sonic. Here we go.

Mario and Sonic: Let's do this thing.

Mario and Sonic slowly begin walking preparing for the battle ahead of them as the sense stops in the form of a wall paper.

To be continued on Chapter 16 (the Final Chapter)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 2 18
When Dr Eggman's dimensional gateway causes Mario's and Sonic's worlds to merge into one he teams up with the Koopa King himself Bowser to rule it. I...
584 35 17
NOTE: This is a rewritten version of the first part of my first fan fiction series on my DeviantART page. I thought I'd also post the rewritten versi...
997 0 17
Mephiles is ready to begin the next phase to his master plan for revenge against Sonic, Shadow, and Silver. The Squidbeak Splatoon knows ahead with t...
2K 130 25
Modern Eggman is dead, but is not out. Soon after his death, Modern Orbot initiates the doctor's revenge plan to distroy Sonic; but not physically th...