Mario & Sonic: Dimensional Ch...

By GamerLightwarrior

Mario and Sonic's worlds are in chaos. A mysterious new foe and an organization group have used their powers... More

Chapter 1: Worlds Collide
Chapter 2: Prison break
Chapter 3: Mysterious New Foes
Chapter 4: Freedom Fighters
Chapter 5: Seeking Anwsers
Chapter 6: 2 Friends and 2 Enemies
Chapter 7: The Resistance Summit
Chapter 9: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 1)
Chapter 10: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 2)
Chapter 11: Counterattack
Chapter 12: Female showdown
Chapter 13: One Day Left
Chapter 14: The Final Battle, Part 1 (Apocalypse Day)
Chapter 15: The Final Battle, Part 2 (Battle against Takasuki)
Chapter 16: The Final Battle, Part 3 (The Fate of all existence)

Chapter 8: Operation Space Misson

536 4 2
By GamerLightwarrior

When Rosalina and the Mother Wisp need help after their children (the Lumas and Wisps respectively) alongside everyone who lives in space are taken by Takasuki, Mario, Sonic, and co go on a mission into space to help them. Mario and Sonic continue to have weird dreams about a mysterious man wearing white.

(*Cues: Joker's Game/Earth Battle - Injustice: Gods Among Us*)

In this unknown era, we see so many parts of an entire city destroyed many lives have been lost and everything is gone and during the destruction of that we see some battle cries and clashes from multiple enemies as if they were fighting in a war. Meanwhile a man in white fighting a mysterious enemy. The man in white is pinned down to the ground. The enemy who did it was Yami who a few feet away from the man.

Yami: Give up. You can't win.

Man in white: No... As long as there's light, I'll never lose.

Yami: You sure are stubborn, and you have spirt I'll give you that but that's all you got.

Man in white: Oh trust me Yami don't underestimate me because this is only the beginning! Even if I'm on the ground, I'll never give up!

The two combatants charged at each other with all their might and by the time they clash the camera goes blinding light.

(*Music stops*)

Meanwhile Mario and Sonic have just woken up and surprise. After taking a breather the duo talked to each other.

Sonic: Let me guess: You saw it too right?

Mario: You guess right. And it's the same guy in white....only this time it's on a battlefield.

Sonic: Yeah this was different compared to what we 12 hours ago... Yeah but this one is nothing but war and chaos.

Mario: Yeah and Yami was there.... Something about that place is really... really odd.

Sonic: We have to find out what is going and fast and who that guy is.

Mario: Right.

Just then E. Gadd called them via radio.

E. Gadd: Mario, Sonic. We need you at the center immediately.

Mario: Well first things first we have a job to do.

Sonic: Right. We'll figure this out who this white guy is later.

Up at the center E. Gadd is talking to the Commander from the screen.

E. Gadd: So how was it?

Commander: It's done. The others are taking care of the wounded we're interrogating the enemy now se if we can get any updates.

E. Gadd: Alright. I'll see you then.

Mario: Nothing yet?

E. Gadd: Nothing. The Commander just called and even though we took down some more enemies it's all the same.

Sonic: Darn. If this keeps up we'll never find a way to stop Takasuki.

Luigi: This sucks. Hey Tails how many more hours do we have left.

Tails: 60 hours.

All: What!?!

Knuckles: 60 hours?!

Wario: I thought it was 72 hours! Are you serious?!

Vector: Time flies even faster than I thought!

Daisy: You mean we have 2 and a half days left until the apocalypse day comes!

Silver: This is nuts my heart can't take this!

Donkey Kong Oooo (No!)

Cream: I'm scared!

Yoshi: Ooo (You're not the only one!)

Charmy: Okay I'm panicking! I'M PANICKING!

Peach: How can this be?!

Amy: This is too soon!

Everyone starts panicking knowing that they only have 2 and a half days left until the red skies day comes. Until E. Gadd blew a whistle making them stop.

E. Gadd: SHUT IT!!! Look I'm just as shocked as you are and trust me I am well aware of are current condition in this race against time and we are trying as quickly as possible but panicking is not going to get us anywhere! we'll still have some time left so we can find a way to win this it may not be a lot but there's still time before the Apocalypse Day arrives so don't worry, we'll find a way to succeed!

After E. Gadd gives out his saying Mario and Sonic have a chat with some of their friends.

(*Cues: Paper Mario: The Origami King-Toad Town (Red stream)*)

Luigi: Wait hold on so that's what's happening with you two? No wonder you've been acting strange lately.

Tails: So how long as this happening.

Mario: About 12 hours ago.

Sonic: Right after the Resistance Summit and the hostage rescue situation.

Peach: And you've been have dreams about a man wearing white?

Mario: Yep same clothes as Takasuki only difference is he's wearing white.

Blaze: A man in white huh?

Knuckles: So what was your latest dream now?

Sonic: We saw him fighting Yami.

Mario: That was pretty much it.

Amy: And he kept saying your names?

Mario and Sonic: Yep.

Shadow: Hmmmm. That's probably one of the strangest things I've ever heard so far. I think whoever the Man in White is, he could have some kind of connection between all of this.

Wario: You really think so Shadow?

Shadow: Affirmative. If Sonic and Mario find a way to connect with him we may actually have a clue on how to defeat Yami.

Luigi: You really think so?

Shadow: It's just a theory I could be wrong, but if the mysterious man in white has a connection with Yami, and the fact that he knows Mario and Sonic I am positive because whoever he is, he must be trying to tell you guys something. That may be our best bet in defeating Takasuki.

Sonic: Alright Shadow if what you say about your theory is true then that's our only lead.

Mario: So It's decided let's find a way to connect with this white dressed man and from their we'll find a way to stop Yami.

All: Right.

E. Gadd: Guys!

E. Gadd calls the gang.

E. Gadd: Bowser, Eggman, Bowser. Jr and Eggman Nega have returned with some new info.

They all leave immediately to E. Gadd as Mario and Sonic's villains explain what's happening.

Eggman: So just recently we've detected some activity in space.

Bowser: From what it looks like Organization Takasuki is heading into space for some reason.

Eggman Nega: Kamek, Orbot, and Cubot are researching now to see what their up to.

Toad #1: Really that's it? And why should we trust you?

Bowser: Shut it chump! We just gave you some new info the lease you can do is say thank you!

Anthropomorphic Animal: Whatever? You evil morons.

All the resistance members laughed which made the villains furious,

Eggman: Hey I hate teaming up with you all as much as you do but times are tough especially in times like this where we have one common enemy so we have no choice but to work with you, and we don't have much time left so are we gonna find a new plan or are we going argue amongst ourselves and let Takasuki make their next move? Cause they properly are already making their move now!

These words eventually leads to arguments.

Heroes: Yeah right you're just going to backstab us!

Villains: And why would we do that in times like this?! Idiots!

Until Mario and Sonic stoped this.

Mario and Sonic: HEY SHUT UP!

This got the attention of everyone.

Mario: Listen we know how you all feel cause we've had many conflicts with our enemies multiple times!

Sonic: And yes we all know how dangerous they can be especially if you look at their past actions!

Mario: But now is not the time for this nonsense! We'll all have to put our differences aside and work together!

Sonic: Exactly! If we do this together then trust me once all this is over then we'll go back to being enemies!

After hearing these words everyone agreed. As the villains continued.

Bowser: So according to Kamek they seem to be going to this station but wait..... I see some sparks.

Mario and Sonic immediately recognized the sparks.

Mario: It's Rosalina!

Sonic: And the Mother Wisp too!

Eggman: I think you might be right!

Bowser: Looks like they'll need some help.

(*Cues: Strategy-Sonic Adventure 2*)

Mario: Alright then looks like we're gonna have to go to space and help them out!

Sonic: If Takasuki is in space then their up to no good again!

E. Gadd: Alright. I'll contact the Commander and send him the intel I got. As for the rest of you all. You guys go and help Rosalina and Mother Wisp!

All: Right!

Bowser: Boy I can't wait! Cause I have a score to settle with those Takasuki chumps.

Eggman: Me too!

Mario: I'm in too!

Sonic: And so am I! Then there's no time to waste let's get to the spaceship and fly into space and head straight for Takasuki and kicks some serious butt.

Everyone each got on a ship as they all head out into space ready for the journey into space.

Mario: Next stop!

Sonic: Outer space!

All the ships eventually reach cloud level until eventually they all end up into space.

(*Music ends*)

They all are scene flying in their ships.

Mario: Look!

Everyone looks and sees Rosalina's Comet Observatory.

Luigi: It's Rosalina's Comet Observatory.

Sonic: Well at least that's still the same.

As they look they realized that something is wrong.

Tails: Except it doesn't look good.

The Comet Observatory looks abandoned no one is home.

Bowser: Hey where'd everyone go?

Eggman: They were supposed to be here. Something is not right.

Mario: What happened here?

Sonic: This is very strange here. Let's check it out.

They all head towards the Comet Observatory but just then they are immediately fired at from the observatory.

(*Cues: Shut Up Faker Sonic Adventure 2*)

All: Whoa!

All the ships began dodging the attacks that were shot at.

Bowser: Well I never expected this!

Eggman: We gotta do something!

Mario: If Rosalina must've put a defense system like this then something must be wrong.

Sonic: We got to let her know it's us but how!

Tails: I have an idea!

Eggman: Me too!

Tails and Eggman: Everyone follow our lead!

All the ships came together and use the smokes and wrote a message in the skies that says "It's us Mario and Sonic". The defense system stopped firing after seeing this. Rosalina then stepped outside to great them as all the ships landed.

Rosalina: Mario? Sonic? I never thought I ran into you guys here.

Mario: Hey Rosalina.

Sonic: How's it going.

Rosalina: Yeah good we could really use your help.

Mario and Sonic: "We"?

Just then the Mother Wisp appears on the scene.

Sonic: Hey it's Mother Wisp!

Mario: Oh! Okay.

Rosalina: Now that were all here there's some work that needs to be done.

(*Music ends*)

They all meet up at a planet that was the combination of Star Haven and Planet Wisp.

Sonic: Wow. Even outer space is effective by all this.

Tails: Mother Wisp says "It is an honor to meet you, Mario me and my children have heard a lot about you and your work we even saw you at the Olympic Games."

Mario: Thanks.

Yacker appears out of nowhere scaring Luigi.

Luigi: GAH!

Tails: It's okay Luigi.

Luigi: Oh.

Tails: This is Yacker.

Luigi: Oh hey there.

Rosalina: Hey don't you think it's weird that we're working with Bowser and Eggman especially with all the trouble they caused?

Sonic: Hey look I get it. It's hard to trust them after everything they put all of use through but in less than 2 days our worlds are going to be destroyed soon. So we all have to work together if we're gonna make it out of this and once we do then we'll go back to being enemies.

Rosalina: I understand.

Everyone continues, Mario and Sonic question Rosalina and Mother Wisp.

Mario: So Rosalina what happens to most of the Lumas?

Sonic: Yeah And the Wisps too usually they'd be here playing around.

Rosalina and the Mother Wisp looked at each other stoned face making everyone confused. Rosalina ended up answering their question.

Rosalina: It was on the day after our worlds collided....

108 hours ago (4 and a half days ago) on the day Mario and Sonic's worlds collided

(*Cues: Star Spirits-Paper Mario*)

Rosalina was passed out on the Comet Observatory and wakes up.

Rosalina: Ugh. My head what the heck is going on-*gasps*.

Rosalina wakes up and finds Wisps outside playing with Lumas.

Rosalina: What? What's going on here who are these things... Playing with the Lumas? They all seem to be having fun.

Just then 10 Wisps started tackling on Rosalina much to her surprise. After that they get up so that Rosalina can have a chance get up.

Rosalina: I must say it is nice surprising.

Just then the Mother Wisp came to great her. She made signs while speaking to her. She's "Hello are you alright?"

Rosalina: Why yes I am alright.

???: Well that's good to here.

Rosalina turns around and the person who said that is none other than Lubba.

Rosalina: Lubba. It's you.

Lubba: So I see you've met the Wisps too.

Rosalina: Lisps?

Lubba: No it's Wisps with the "W".

Rosalina: Oh. I see.

Lubba: That right there is the Mother Wisp, she's the mother of all these Wisps.

Rosalina: Oh.

Rosalina turns to the Mother Wisp.

Rosalina: Well it is nice to meet you.

Today

(*Music stops*)

Back at the present day everyone is overjoyed when hearing this, especially the ladies,

Peach: Aww.

Amy: That's so cute.

Daisy: They must be getting along so well.

Blaze: How lovely.

Rosalina: Yes indeed. But unfortunately it didn't last long.

108 hours ago (4 and a half days ago)

Back to the flashback over 4 days ago. Rosalina and the Mother Wisp are seen watching as all their children play around.

(*Cues: Star Spirits-Paper Mario-again*)

Rosalina: This is really nice, isn't.

Mother Wisp nodded her head in agreement.

Rosalina: Heh, even Lubba is making some new friends.

???: Everyone.

The mothers here a voice.

Rosalina: Huh?

The voices turned out to be the 7 Star Spirits Eldstar, Mamar, Skolar, Muskular, Misstar, Klevar, and Kalmar who all appears before them. Everyone stops playing and gives the Star Spirits the attention.

Eldstar: Listen everyone you are in grave danger.

Rosalina: What danger?

Mamar: The two worlds have collided into one. One of Mario's world and the other Sonic's world.

Rosalina: Sonic's world? So you and the Wisps are from Sonic's world?

The Mother Wisp nodded yes.

Rosalina: I see.

Skolar: But it's not just the two worlds but also the two universes as well. They have all come together in one.

Muskular: But unfortunately all of our worlds are slowly dying. Our Star Rod was stolen from us by a group in black.

Misstar: On top of  all that they are the ones responsible for our universes to collide. And are slowly destroying our worlds.

Rosalina: WHAT?!

Lubba: OH NO!!!

Klevar: Yes. The people who did this go by the name Organization Takasuki. We've tried to fight back this group but we were no match for their power. As a result we have been captured and taken to a secret place at the edge of the galaxy called....

The Star Spirits began to start fading.

Klevar: Sadly we can't tell you because our power as reached its limit.

Kalmar: You must get away quickly and find Mario and Sonic and warn them about this crisis.

As the Star Spirits start to fade they make one last remark before vanishing.

Eldstar: You must find Mario and Sonic they are everyone's last hope to save our worlds. You must hurry and go to them.

And with that the Star Spirits vanished.

(*Cues: Crimson Flames-Naruto Shippuden*)

Everyone is scared and starts panicking but Rosalina remains come.

Rosalina: Oh no. If the threat is that bad. Then we have to find Mario and Sonic and-

Before she could say anything else an explosion appears behind her and Mother Wisps as they all manages to step aside. And land in the center of the Observatory and witness the dust clear.

Rosalina: What was that?

They all look and out from the dust is Organization Takasuki themselves.

Yami: I'm afraid we can't let you do that.

Rosalina summons her wand and she alongside Lubba, and Mother Wisp prepares to fight and we're about to strike but Takasuki did not grant them the time of day and used their speed to get the upper hand. Terra charges at Rosalina and disarms of her of her wand. When Rosalina, Mother Wisp, and Lubba are down the Lumas and the Wisp attempts to attack them but Bulk punched them all away in one blow. Yami then steps on top of Rosalina and makes one remark with the Star Rod in his hand.

Yami: And up next I'm talking control of every last one of you! Wild Lumas and filthy Wisps.

The Lumas and Wisps all stare down Takasuki.

(*Cues: Strangeness-Naruto Shippuden*)

Rosalina summons her wand back and prepares to cast some magic.

Rosalina: Take this!

Terra: Too slow!

Terra points her finger at Rosalina and ends up freezing her alongside, Mother Wisp, Lubba, and all the Wisps and Lumas to the point where they all can't move.

Rosalina: Wh-what is this power?! I-I can't move!

Lubba: Dang it I'm stuck!

Yami prepares his next move by making a hand sign.

Yami: Now then....

He summons a black hole.

Yami: Time to get into your cages, you animals!

He activates the black hole and several Lumas and Wisps are getting sucked in much to Rosalina and Mother Wisp's horror.

Rosalina: No!

Nora kicks Rosalina and the Mother Wisp back. Bulk went wild and started to punching at a rapid rate at the Comet Observatory's core and destroyed it causing all the Power Stars and Grand Stars to get sucked out and sucked into the black hole, preventing the Observatory from moving.

As some of the Lumas and the Wisps attempts to escape, Slash pulls most of them back with his his telekinesis.

Slash: Oh no you don't!

Rosalina and the Mother Wisp, not wanting to let their children fall at the hands of Takasuki attempts to resist the freezing effect.

Rosalina: No you don't! We're not letting you take our children from us!

Rosalina attempts to grab her wand but Terra responds to this.

Terra: I'll put you to rest now.

She points to her again and causes an explosion injuring Rosalina, Mother Wisp, and a few Lumas and Wisps who weren't frozen, Yacker included. the white young Wisp is just seconds away from being sucked into the black hole as Rosalina tries to reach out to him but she failed after she is grabbed by Bulk and thrown into the black hole much to her horror. After that all the rest of the Wisps and Lumas are all getting sucked in Takasuki's black hole. Before being captured, Lubba made one final remark to Rosalina and the Mother Wisp.

Lubba: Hey guys you need to find Mario and Sonic, warn them about this upcoming crisis so they can help save the day. Their our best and probably only hope now.

Rosalina and the Mother Wisp agrees and thus he was sucked into the black hole and then causes it to explode as Rosalina, Mother Wisp, Yacker, and the remanding Wisps and Lumas cover their faces. Once the explosion stopped everyone realizes that Takasuki disappeared in the act.

Today

(*Music ends*)

Back to the present day everyone is shocked after hearing Rosalina and the Mother Wisp's story.

All: What?!

Luigi and Tails: Takasuki?!

Peach and Amy: Are you serious?!

Wario and Shadow: How can this be?!

Bowser and Eggman: Their even stronger than we thought!

Rosalina: Yes unfortunately that's what happened. After the events that happened that day Mother Wisp and I decided to take the remaining Lumas and Wisps to take refuge here in this planet which happens to be close to the Observatory, because it couldn't move due to all the Power Stars being stolen the Observatory couldn't move and as it turns out the Lumas and the Wisps aren't the only ones taken hostage, thousands of citizens of Star Haven were captured, as well as this place called the Donpa Kingdom, everyone across our respective universes have been taken as well as all of their power over the days.

Silver: That's awful!

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi (What could they possibly want now?)

Bowser: What?! Unbelievable that Star Rod makes the Star Spirits powerful, they can literally grant any wish for everyone with that thing! Rosalina you managed to resist our universe when a black hole from my galaxy tried to destroy everything! And Takasuki whips you all so easily? What a welp.

Eggman: As for the Donpa Motors. They're the biggest automobile corporation in the universe and yet Takasuki was able squash them like bugs. As if their already stronger than everyone with only 1% of their power they still keep getting stronger ever second that past.

Mario: That explains why the Comet Observatory looked all deserted.

Sonic: So now we have to find another station where Takasuki. The Star Spirits said that their being held captive somewhere at the edge of the galaxy.

(*Cues: Strategy-Shadow the Hedgehog*)

Mario: Alright then that's where we're heading. The edge of the galaxy.

Sonic: If we move now we'll have a chance to save them all in no time.

Tails: We'll put the Comet Observatory on a tow to bring it with us so that way when you get all your power back your ship will be able to move again.

Rosalina and Mother Wisp looked at each other in agreement,

Rosalina: Very well. We have no time to lose the sooner we get there the sooner we'll save them.

All: Right!

Everyone all got on to their ships, puts the Comet Observatory around a force field along with a tow connected to the ships. And fly away.

(*Music ends*)

While traveling the Lumas and Wisps play around again despite being the ones remaining.

Silver: Uhh are you sure the Wisps will be okay?

Rosalina: Of course. The forcefield around them will protect them

Waluigi: Hmm Okay.

Silver: I see.

(*Cues: Red Lotus theme*)

Just then Mother Wisp had a surprising look on her face and looks straight ahead.

Eggman Nega: Uhh what's up with her?

Tails: She says I "have a bad feeling about this."

Bowser. Jr: What's wrong? Huh?

Bowser. Jr sees the radar ringing, Espio looks serious.

Espio: I sense a lot of life nearby. We're going close.

Vector: What's going Espio?

Rosalina: He has a point. I sense a powerful presence that is far greater than I could even imagine. So don't let your guard down, I see that something is about to go down.

Everyone looks straight ahead and see a giant planet sized station much to everyone's shock.

Inside the base we it is actually Organization Takasuki inside it as Yami is scenes powering up the Star Rod in a new invention. Terra comes in the room.

Yami: How is it?

Terra: The power of the Lumas and the Wisps is near completion in within 5 minutes it will be combined with the power of the Star Rod. The backup system is ready as well.

Yami: Good.

Terra: Also one of our solider's discovered sever ships heading this way along with the Comet Observatory. Should I give the order and have them be destroyed?

Yami closed his eyes and opens them again and responds to Terra's question.

Yami: No. Let them come..... Because I know exactly who is in those ships.

Meanwhile back outside everyone is shocked at what they saw.

Bowser: Whoa. That's so big I'm sorry Eggman but this puts your Death Egg to shame.

Eggman: None taken.

The station was then alerted that intruders. As Yami is seen standing on top of the base giving the Sonic and Mario characters a good idea on who that is.

Mario: It's Yami!

Sonic: Which means this is Takasuki's base!

Yami: Attack everyone!

(*Cues: Death Gate*)

Everyone starts charging in at the base while firing lasers.

Sonic: Tails, Luigi get us in so we can save all the people in space!

Tails: Alright be carful!

They land the ship on the base and Mario and Sonic ran out.

Luigi: You guys go we got this!

Inside the base Mario and Sonic run through the traps.

Mario: We gotta fine out we're all the Lumas, Wisps, Star Spirits, etc are in and quickly.

Sonic: Yeah I have a bad feeling about this. Let's go!

Meanwhile back in the space battle Rosalina and the Mother Wisp charge at Yami and clashed their attacks with him furiously.

Rosalina: We'll have you return our children, Yami!

Yami: Have you come to lose a second time? Rosalina and Mother Wisp?

Rosalina: We won't make the same mistake like we did a few days ago! You hear us?!

Yami: Sounds like you two are pumped up! Let's see what you got!

Meanwhile back in the base Mario and Sonic still dodging some traps wonder where the Lumas, Wisps, Star Spirits, Donpa Motors, and everyone else in space that is captured.

Mario: Where could they be?

Sonic: Hey guys can you locate where the space hostages are?

Tails: Don't worry were searching for them now!

Sonic: Okay good let us know if you got something.

Back on the space battlefield Rosalina sense something's wrong.

Rosalina: Something's not right.

Luigi: What do you mean?

Rosalina: I don't know what that is but something.... powerful is in there.

Eggman: She's right. I'm detecting some powerful source of energy inside that base. It appears that Takasuki is using something else other than the Star Rod, Lumas, and Wisps.

Knuckles: What a second......

Knuckles looks into the computer and notices something familiar to him.

Knuckles: Hey! That's the Master Emerald! Where the heck did they get THAT from?!

Peach: They probably are using it as a backup power source just in case something goes wrong.

Shadow: If that's the case then we have to do something about it!

Omega: I am detecting the locations of the power sources and the space hostages.

Rouge: Nice work Omega.

Silver: Now we just need to get inside.

Wario: But we can't get through this crazy barrage Takasuki created.

Waluigi: What do we do.

Tails noticing the situation contacts Mario and Sonic.

Tails: Sonic! Mario! You have to stop your rescue mission.

Sonic and Mario are too busy dodging traps thrown in their way when they heard Tails's call.

Mario and Sonic: What?!

Tails: Abort your attack otherwise things will get bad.

The mascots run for cover and respond to Tails.

Mario: What's going on?

Tails: Takasuki has another power source other than the Lumas, Wisps, and Star Rod. They also have the Master Emerald as well. They must be using them for some kind of weapon.

Sonic: And just when things aren't as worst already! How much time before competition?

Luigi: Ugh based on the time frame we have about less than 4 minutes.

Mario: That's not enough time. Sonic we can't save the hostages and destroy the systems at the same time.

Sonic: Okay I got it let's split up. Tails how's the location of the power systems?

Tails: The first one is on the top floor on the left that's where the Star Rod, Lumas, and Star Spirits, and Star citizens are. The second one is on the bottom floor on the right where the Master Emerald, Wisps, and Donpa Motors are.

Mario: Alright thanks Tails. Sonic I'll rescue the Lumas and others on the left and destroy the power system there.

Sonic: Okay. Then leave the Wisps and the others and the power system on the right to me.

Mario and Sonic split up and went on separate sides, Mario on the left and Sonic on the right.

Tails: Hey guys Mario and Sonic split up to save each hostage and destroy their power system.

Luigi: That's great but they have to hurry because they have 2 and half minutes left before Takasuki uses their powers for something.

Shadow: We'll just have to buy them some time they'll figure it out. Right now we'll have to deal with them.

Everyone continues the battle while Yami gets an update.

Terra: Sir! We have a problem?

Yami: What is it?

Terra: I've detected two heat signatures in the base.

Nora: What?!

Bulk: You gotta be kidding me!

Slash: Who could it possibly be?

Yami realizes who they were.

Yami: (to himself) Mario and Sonic.

Terra: Should I sent a task force to go after them?

Yami: No. Let me go in myself I know exactly who they are.

Terra: Huh?

Yami: It's Mario and Sonic I'm sure of it.

Slash: Then why can't we go after them together?

Bulk: Yeah if they destroy our power systems the weapon that we've been working on for 4 and a half days will not work.

Yami: Don't worry about it.

As Yami is walking away he has a smirk smile on his face.

Yami: Because I have a plan.

Back on the heroes side Bowser discovers something on his radar and realizes that it's Yami.

Bowser: Hey guys something's wrong.

Eggman: What is it, Bowser?

Bowser: It's Yami he's heading straight towards the base.

Eggman: Are you serious right now?

Daisy: What is he up to?

Silver: I don't know but someone better stop him cause with him inside things can get real messy.

Rosalina: I got him!

Rosalina flies towards Yami but is stopped by an explosion that came out of nowhere.

Rosalina: GAHH! What the-

???: Not so fast you moron!

The voice was Terra who pointed her finger at Rosalina to stop her from getting to Yami who successfully makes it inside the base much to Rosalina's anger.

Tails: Oh no! Yami made it inside!

Luigi: And What's worse is that now we have more than 30 seconds left before their power systems activate! Mario! Sonic! If you can here then please hurry! Yami's on his way in to get you!

Mario: Don't worry bro!

Sonic: We're almost there!

Back in the base Mario bust through the door where all the Lumas, Star Spirits, Star citizens and everyone else on that lair were being held.

Lubba: Mario it's you! Thank goodness you're here.

Eldstar: You made, you have our thanks Mario.

Mario: Anytime but right now is not the time where's the power system?

Lubba: It's right there!

Mario: Thanks! Now go! I'll meet you all down there in a second.

Everyone flies out while Mario heads to the power system. Meanwhile Sonic busy down the door on his level where he found the Wisps and Donpa Motors are. A Wisp uses body langue to say that there saved.

Sonic: Alright guys time to get you all out. Can you tell me where the power system is?

A Cyan Wisp points directly to the left.

Sonic: Thanks.

Everyone flies out while Sonic heads to the power system. Eventually both Mario and Sonic manages to get to the power systems.

Mario: Alright!

Sonic: Let's do this!

Luigi: 10 seconds!

As he says this Mario and Sonic jump into the air and destroy the power systems

(*Cues: Super Mario Galaxy theme*)

Mario did it with the Super Jump Punch while Sonic used a Homing Attack. The Star Rod, the Power Stars and the Master Emerald all fly out. The Power Stars all head to Rosalina's Comet Observatory restoring it's power back to normal and the Master Emerald and the Shiny Rod on land on one of the Freedom Fighter's ships (one with Luigi and Tails with it.) Thus giving the heroes the victory.

Mario: Alright!

Sonic: We did!

All the Freedom Fighters start cheering for victory.

Luigi: 1 second left?! Wow that was a close call but we did it!

Tails: That's right!

Mario and Sonic eventually meet up where they first spited up.

Sonic: That was pretty close!

Mario: Yeah it was!

Sonic: Guys we got all the hostages!

Tails: Okay good bring Rosalina is going to use her magic to teleport them to the Comet Observatory, now.

Mario: Well that's great news to here.

The recused hostages disappeared and reappeared on the Comet Observatory. After that they all cheer for victory.

Mario: Mission accomplished.

Sonic: Yeah. Let's head back to the ship.

However as they were walking Yami is 6 feet away from Mario and Sonic. The duo begins to taunt him about his failure.

Mario: Haha! Nice try with your weapon pal! Never should've underestimated us!

Sonic: That's right looks like you won't be getting stronger after this! You're too slow!

Everyone hears this through their earplugs and starts laughing. However Yami smiles as they do this.

Yami: It's actually the other way around....

His words made everyone stop. And their was some silents.

(*Music stops*)

Yami: It is you two who are underestimating me... You think you're so smart but you aren't.... If I learned anything throughout my lifetime it is...

Yami changes his serious face to an evil smirking smile and says.

Yami: Redundancy.

(*Cues: Crimson Flames-Naruto Shippuden-again*)

Mario and Sonic are gasp when they heard this and sense his tone meaning that something is wrong. Meanwhile back on the ship Tails notices something has appeared on the radar and is shocked at what he saw.

Luigi: What's the matter Tails?

Tails: There's.... There's.....

Luigi: Well what is it?

Tails: There's a third power system!

All: WHAT?!

Eggman: But how?! I thought there were two!

Knuckles: Plus we got the Star Rod, Lumas, Master Emerald, and Wisps back!

Tails: I'm just knowing getting it in the radar!

Luigi: Well it's too late to stop it look it's already activating.

The device starts activating and because of this base started to glow as a huge laser gun appears on the ship and fires it straight at a large. And when the beam hits the meteor it shatters and explodes into millions of pieces much to everyone's shock and horror. Organization Takasuki are surrounded by so much magical aura from the energy that they made while designing their weapon.

Mario: Whoa!

Sonic: So that's their power from their weapon.

The heroes face the villains as Yami makes one last remark.

Yami: Checkmate.

(*Cues: Gods of Destruction*)

As he says this power up and it was powerful enough to send all the ships flying backwards. The heroes were shocked at their new power. Mario and Sonic were shocked as well.

Yami: Now we are more powerful than ever! Witness my infinite power!

Yami charges as Mario and Sonic get into their stances.

Sonic: Mario you know what to do?

Mario: Yeah, we just try to beat him!

The duo charges as well. Mario, Sonic, and Yami clashed and started throwing their fist at a rapid rate neither one hitting their target until they delivered an even more powerful jab which is strong enough to send them all backwards. The attack ends with all combatants waving their arms in agony.

Mario, Sonic, and Yami: Yeow!

Sonic and Mario recovers from this.

Mario: How about this!

Mario charges up his final smash technique.

Sonic: Time to up the stakes!

Sonic charges up a spin dash and both mascots use their attacks on Yami who lefts up his hand and blocked Mario and Sonic's attacks much to their shock. Despite this however, Yami was impressed.

Mario: (To himself) Whoa. What is this power?

Sonic: (To himself) He's stronger than I thought he is.

Yami: Interesting. Apparently, I've found a worthy foe.

The 3 combatants then charge at each other and clash. Meanwhile outside the rest of the heroes were fighting the rest of Takasuki outside firing shot after shot, but despite this Takasuki gets the upper hand. When Rosalina tries to levitate meteor rights at the Organization, Terra simply points her finger at them causing them all to obliterated.

Rosalina: What is this power?!

As she asked this Nora creates a whip out darkness and whips the ships which all of them dodge.

Luigi: They've gotten much stronger than before.

Mother Wisp attempts strike them but Takasuki dodges, Slash leaps upwards into a somersault before unleashing an attack that is similar to Beerus's God of Destruction's Wrath, showering the scene with hard-hitting balls powerful energy.

Slash: GRAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

All the ships started dodging the attacks but all of them start taking majorly while doing it.

Peach: Their power is so unbelievable I can't even put my finger into how strong are at this point!

Amy: Me neither!

Rosalina teleports behind Slash who is still using his attack but before she could stop him she was hit by Bulk who uses a charged up super powered punch sending her straight down back intolerance the barrage Slash created. Rosalina attempts to shield herself and allies from the attack making a huge forcefield.

Luigi: Let's just hope Mario and Sonic are okay.

Meanwhile chaos is happening in the base as in that battle Mario, Sonic, and Yami were destroying everything. Yami fires some energy blasts at the video game duo as the latter dodges them.

Mario and Sonic: Now look what you've done!

Mario uses his Ice Flower throws some ice balls, which were dodged by the Takasuki leader.

Yami: This is YOUR fault, you stupid plumber and filthy hedgehog!

They collide yet again and the impact sends all of them flying into two different levels Mario and Sonic on the top level while Yami goes to the bottom level. Mario and Sonic look out a window and sees the Freedom Fighters still fight the rest of the members of Takasuki as Slash managed to break through Rosalina's forcefield.

Mario: This is bad. Even they've gotten more powerful than every.

Sonic: We'll just have to trust that they will be able to handle it right now we have to finish Yami off.

3 energy areas fly up in the sky so bright even the combatants outside the station saw it briefly.

From it Mario who is using the Red Star with a combination of the Rainbow Star making him invincible, and Sonic with the power of the Chaos Emeralds turns into Super Sonic appears and both invincible combatants charge at Yami ho charges as well and they all clash once again, their colossal, it almost covers the whole area of visual space even their allies from their teams were effected by it. Meanwhile despite being effected by the clash, Terra was able to make a dark whip and raps it around Rosalina trapping her in the process.

Rosalina: Hey! No fair!

Terra hurls her straight at all the ships at once and Takasuki starts firing energy blast at them as the ships started taking heavy damage.

Eggman: If this keeps going we'll get destroyed! We gotta do something fast!

Terra: That's right! You'll die like dirt!

Rosalina: I don't think so!

Rosalina, Mother Wisp, all the ships, Lumas, Wisps, Star Spirits, everyone starts charging up their attacks, Takasuki responds by doing the same thing. They all fire their lasers at the same time as they clash.

Meanwhile Yami is still taking Mario and Sonic above the space station.

Yami: You're no match.

He headbutts Mario who attempts to throw a punch.

Yami: You lack the instinct.

He fires and energy blast at Sonic.

Star Mario: Alright Sonic let's finish this!

Super Sonic: Right!

The two clash with Yami and end up winning the clash this time meanwhile in the laser clash the heroes gain the up hand and start overpowering Takasuki's laser. The villains struggle as the heroes were about to claim victory. The camera cuts to two shots with all the heroes gaining the up hand through each battle

Mario and Sonic characters: We got you know!

Mario and Sonic throw one powerful punch straight at Yami's face and knocks him out while the Freedom Fighters win the laser struggle and blast Takasuki away. All of Organization Takasuki is knocked out, as all the Mario and Sonic characters celebrate.

Mario: Yes!

Sonic: We did it!

Mario and Sonic characters: Ah yeah!

They all cheered for victory but Yami and Takasuki recovered seconds later and are still at full power.

Terra: Thanks for the energy!

Yami: That was a lot of energy we absorbed.

The Organization's sudden action is very shocking to their adversaries, who cannot believe what just happened.

Star Mario: What?!

Super Sonic: That's....

Mario and Sonic characters: Impossible!

At in both moments Takasuki charges up some more energy.

Terra: Now you're catching on!

Yami: You should know by now!

The villain Organization fires some more energy beams, Mario and Sonic attempts to block Yami's with their invincibility forms but all that did was push them into the path of the space station. While Takasuki's lasers beams which forces Rosalina to create a large forcefield again pushes the latter back even further. The villains then said in a thunderous voice:

Organization Takasuki: We ARE the impossible!!

Takasuki punches the beam, increasing it's power. Mario and Sonic lead out a huge scream.

Mario and Sonic: GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Takasuki's beam not only breaks through Rosalina's forcefield but it breaks her wand into two pieces and blasted everyone away causing some explosions from Takasuki's laser.

Mario and Sonic characters: TAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

And with that Organization Takasuki claims the victory as Terra, Slash, Nora, and Bulk look as all the ships have been sending flying thousands of meters away.

(*Music ends*)

Terra: It's over.

Slash: Yeah serves them right!

Nora: Ah yeah!

Bulk: Suckers!

Terra: Nows not the time to celebrate we should head to Yami's location.

All: Right!

They all fly away as the ships are floating in space with everywhere unconscious. Luigi and Tails are the fist ones to wake up.

Luigi: Man that was tough.

Tails: Yes but is everyone else okay.

Tails floats to the front of the ship and uses the communication in an attempt to contact everyone to see if their alright.

Tails: This is Tails, can you hear me? If you can then please respond.

Due to the damage the communications weren't working however there was a response.

Peach: Yeah we hear you. Everyone is fine here

Knuckles: Everyone on this ship is okay too.

Bowser: We're fine.

Blaze: Us too.

Rosalina: We're Okay too back at the Comet Observatory although my wand is broken but we'll find a way to fix it.

Tails: Okay good now let's get to Takasuki's space station, Sonic and Mario might need help.

All: Right.

Despite all the ships being damage they still able to pilot them.

(*Cues: Sasuke's Ninja Way*)

Meanwhile Mario and Sonic back in base form are scene on the ground injured and defeated as they struggle to get back Yami and the rest of Takasuki was standing right in front of them.

Yami: It's over Mario, Sonic. You're all out of power, so all that's left for you to do is give up.

Mario and Sonic managed to stand on their feet even though they were badly beaten.

Mario: No way. We won't give up.

Sonic: As long as we're still breathing it's not over.

Yami closed his eyes and has a smirk look on his face.

Yami: Hmph. So naïve. Just like him. Very well than.

Mario is the first to charges as he attempts to throw a punch only for Yami to dodge by simply taking a step back. Sonic charges with his boost but Yami simply trips him, making the hedgehog fall to the ground. Mario and Sonic gets up again but this time Terra, Slash, Nora, and Bulk did some damage. Sonic attempts to throw a speedy kick but Terra catches his leg and crushes the bones within with her bare hands, Sonic screams in pain as this happened. Mario tries to jump on Slash but Slash kicks him in the stomach ridiculously hard. Sonic tries to throw a punch but Bulk catches his fist and punches him straight in the face, Mario tries to use his Super Jump Punch on Nora but Nora grabs him and cracks it breaking his hand in the process causing the plumber to scream in pain. Once finished Yami punches both of them back 4 feet. The Organization than walks up to them.

Yami: Nice try but you can't win.

Takasuki holds up their hands and balls the, up and the space station magically starts exploding as the rest of the ships tries to get there.

Luigi: The station! It's exploding!

Tails: Faster, Sonic and Mario are still in there!

Meanwhile back at the satiation Yami opens a portal Terra, Slash, Nora, and Bulk walk in. Before walking in Yami makes one last discussing look at Mario and Sonic who are attempting to get back up.

Yami: Sayonara.

Yami walks in the portal as it closes behind him leaving Nintendo and Sega's mascots in the exploding station.

Mario: (to himself) No..... We can't.... Die here...

Sonic: (to himself) There's..... Still.... a chance..... to win this......

Mario and Sonic: (to themselves) We won't give up..... We won't die here!

The camera cuts back to the full space station as all of Takasuki's appeared and vanished. The base explodes into pieces. In the aftermath of the explosion Mario and Sonic are the only ones scene drifting into space. A voice is then heard.

???: Mario and Sonic.

And with that the screen goes black

(*Cues: Kingdom Hearts 3 -Scala Ad Caelum Field Theme- Extended*)

Mario and Sonic then find themselves in a void of light when they wake up.

Mario: What is this?

Sonic: Where are we?

Mario: We're not at the Takasuki's space station anymore that's for sure.

Sonic: It's almost like we're walking in the sun. Weird. Are we dead?

Just then they here a voice.

???: Mario and Sonic.

Sonic: What? Did you hear that Mario?

Mario: Oh I hear it Sonic and I'm not liking this.

???: No you're not dead, your bodies are still alive just unconscious thanks to me.

Mario: Well that answers your question Sonic we're definitely not dead.

Sonic: That's good to here. But who even said that?

???: I did.

Just then a man wearing a white coat (from earlier) appeared before them.

Man in white: It's okay. Everything is going to be fine.

Mario: Mama Mia is that...?

Sonic: The same guy we've been seeing?

Man in white: Yep that's right. I set up all my spiritual energy on my soul so I'd appear to you in your psyche when you got touched by the light. But the truth is I hoped it would never go this far. But then again I was looking forward into meeting the two heroes who possessed the pure heart so I guess that evens out.

Sonic: Two heroes?

Mario: Pure heart? Are you talking about us?

Man in white: Yep I'm talking about you two no one else just you two.....Mario and Sonic.

Mario: Wait you just said our names.

Sonic: How do you know our names?

Man in white: How? I've been watching over you every since the days you guys are born and throughout your entire lives.

Mario and Sonic are surprised at what their hearing.

Mario: Wow that's amazing.

Sonic: This is so cool.

Mario: Yeah I can't believe it.

Sonic: But we don't know anything about you not even your name.

Man in white: My name is Hikari.

Mario: Hikari? You're the guy Yami mentioned.

Sonic: Yeah we've heard about you.

Hikari: So it would seem, anyway I want you to meet my group.

Mario and Sonic: Huh?

Hikari snaps his fingers and the light all around them transforms into a blue sky with large green grass with flowers. Nintendo and Sega's stars are amazed at what they just saw.

Sonic: So cool.

Mario: I can't believe my eyes.

Hikari: You like it?

Mario: Like it? We love it.

Sonic: I'm amazed that you have that kind of power.

Hikari: Glad you saw that. Now enough being impressed we must get down to business.

He snaps his fingers again and this time summons four more people in light (two men and two women.)

Hikari: Mario and Sonic I introduce you two.....the Hebimaki Organization!

Mario: Hey it's you guys are the ones we heard about.

Sonic: Yeah that's another thing that Yami told us.

Man #1: That is current. My name is Harry.

Woman #1: We have been watching over you. I'm Sara nice to meet you.

Man #2: Even throughout your adventures we saw all of it. The names Champ a pleasure.

Woman #2: You guys are inspiring and brave and kind and heroic. And I'm Raven glade to be here.

Mario: Good thing you guys did your research. And nice to meet you all.

Sonic: Yeah no kidding I bet they must've seen how cool we are. And I'm glade to meet you all too.

Hikari processed to ask Sonic and Mario a question.

Hikari: Mario, Sonic I need to ask: What did Yami say to you.

Mario: Well this is what we heard...

40 hours ago

We cut to a flashback from chapter 5 when Yami says:

Yami: 1000 years ago, Hikari and I couldn't come up with an agreement on how to handle a situation after a mission failure. I had an idea that bring balance to all existence and time itself but he refused so our groups clashed. I and my group were the ones who emerged victorious despite a few major setbacks but the damage had already been down all thanks to Hikari's arrogance.

Today

We cut back to the present day.

Sonic: Yeah that's what he said.

Hikari: Well let me tell you that it is not the whole truth.

Mario: What?

Sonic: What do ya mean?

Hikari: Now prepare yourselves Mario, Sonic because me and the Hebimaki are about to tell you a story about what happened 1000 years ago and why it happened. That way you will know a way to stop Yami.

Mario and Sonic looked at each other and nodded yes before getting their attention back to Hikari and prepares to listen to the whole story about what happened over 1000 years ago.

To be continued on Chapter 9

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

676 19 7
Mario and Sonic team up as their old enemies Bowser and Dr. Eggman have required mysterious powers that they can use to rule over their worlds, after...
2.1K 8 7
When 99% of the world has been taken over - and an alternate version of Sonic has been summoned by Dr. Eggman and Team Rocket, Sonic and friends crea...
11.7K 331 16
Sonic and his friends have found themselves in Danny's world because of the one and only Eggman who then finds himself falling into the world himself...
52 0 6
Mario, Sonic, and their friends embark into an unfamiliar place known as the multiverse. Filled with adventure, fantasy, and suspense. These heroes l...