Mario & Sonic: Dimensional Ch...

By GamerLightwarrior

Mario and Sonic's worlds are in chaos. A mysterious new foe and an organization group have used their powers... More

Chapter 1: Worlds Collide
Chapter 2: Prison break
Chapter 3: Mysterious New Foes
Chapter 4: Freedom Fighters
Chapter 6: 2 Friends and 2 Enemies
Chapter 7: The Resistance Summit
Chapter 8: Operation Space Misson
Chapter 9: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 1)
Chapter 10: Light vs Darkness (Yami Origins, Part 2)
Chapter 11: Counterattack
Chapter 12: Female showdown
Chapter 13: One Day Left
Chapter 14: The Final Battle, Part 1 (Apocalypse Day)
Chapter 15: The Final Battle, Part 2 (Battle against Takasuki)
Chapter 16: The Final Battle, Part 3 (The Fate of all existence)

Chapter 5: Seeking Anwsers

362 8 7
By GamerLightwarrior

Mario and Sonic finally meet the leader of his group and ask him questions on who he is, what is his plan, and why is he doing this. Meanwhile the Freedom Fighters are engaging in battle with the leader's organization.

72 Hours ago. On the day moments before Mario and Sonic's worlds collide.

Mario's world

(*Cues: Peach's Castle-Super Mario Odyssey*)

At Peach's Castle we see all the Toads just minding their own business as we see Peach standing in front of her castle talking to Toadsworth.

Peach: Everything all set?

Toadsworth: Yep everything is in check. Now all we have to do is wait for our guests, Princess.

Peach: Okay good.

As they talk they here a familiar voice.

???: Hi Peach!

That voiced turned out to be Daisy who is waking towards Peach

Peach: Hey Daisy.

Daisy: Hugs Peach How are you?

Peach: I'm doing fine thank you. So did you get all the invitations to see who's coming?

Daisy starts thinking.

Daisy: Hmmmmmm.....Well Wario and Waluigi said their going to do a quick tennis game before coming over, Donkey Kong and the Kong family said they might not make it due to tight schedules, and Yoshi said he's busy since he's probably slacking off and eating apples as usual.

Peach: What about Mario and Luigi?

Daisy: Huh? Oh uh... I don't know about them.

Peach: You forgot didn't you?

Daisy: Yeah that's probably the case.

Peach: I thought I told you an hour ago to give them the invitation they are important after all.

Daisy: Oh yeah...Sorry I was in a rush to deliver I forgot.

Peach: It's okay Daisy we all make mistakes that's part of life.

Daisy: Yeah true. I'll deliver the innovation to Mario's house right away.

Peach: Okay good luck out there.

Toadsworth: Mario's house is a little far just to let you know.

Daisy: Okay I know. I'll see you when I get back-Whoa!

(*Music stops*)

Just as Daisy was about start running the ground shake.

Daisy: What the? What the heck was that?

Peach: Daisy what's wrong? Whoa,

The ground shakes again.

Daisy: The ground.... It started to shake.

Peach: What? How?

Daisy: I don't know but-gasps.

Daisy looks up and sees something shining a distance away

Peach: What is it?

Peach looks up as well and sees the same thing Daisy's looking at.

Toadsworth: Oh dear.

(*Yoshi's Island theme Super Mario World*)

On Yoshi's Island we see a bird fly towards Yoshi's house. Once there the bird lands on Yoshi who was sleeping after eating a few apples. However a rumbling sound pops Yoshi's bubble forcing the dinosaur to wake up and forcing the bird to flee.

Yoshi: Yoshi (Huh? What was that?)

Yoshi takes a moment to look around before thinking it was nothing.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi (Nah it's probably nothing.)

(*Music stops*)

Yoshi goes back to sleep only to be woken up by that sound again.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi (Okay that's it what's going on here?)

Yoshi gets up to investigate only to see a purple light a distance away.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi Yoshi (What is that?)

(*Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Island theme*)

On Donkey Kong Island, Donkey Kong is seen at his house staking new bananas for his banana hoard before going inside his house to eat with his family Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong, Cranky Kong, and Funky Kong.

Donkey Kong: Oof ooof ooof (So does I got a letter from Peach's Castle and it looks like we're invited to a party.)

Diddy Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (I bet it sounds good.)

Dixie Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (As fun as it sounds we are quite on a tight schedule at the moment so we might not make it.)

Cranky Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (Oh come on I wanna do something fun, man!)

Donkey Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (Sorry bud but we might not make it so I sent a latter to Peach telling that we may not make it.)

Cranky Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (I'm sure the princess will understand.)

(*Music stops*)

Just then they hear a rumbling sound.

Donkey Kong: Ooof oooof oooof oooof? (Ugh! What the heck is that?)

The ground shakes again.

Dixie Kong: Ooof oooof oooof oooof? (Who could that be? K. Rool?)

Diddy looks out the window then informs the others what's happening.

Diddy Kong: Ooof ooof ooof (Hey guys look at this!)

The DK family stepped out side of the house and are shocked when they saw a purple light a far far distance away.

Donkey Kong: Ooof ooof (Oh man.)

(*Mario Tennis Aces theme*)

Meanwhile on a tennis court Wario and Waluigi are playing tennis as they go back and forth waiting for one to chock.

Wario: Ha! So Waluigi!

Waluigi: Yeah?

Wario: So after we score this last point we should probably head on over to Peach's Castle!

Waluigi: Oh sure and this time I'll win for sure!

Wario: We'll see about that!

The two continued to hit the ball back and forth at least 10 times, Waluigi hits the ball and just as Wario was about to hit it the briefly ground rumbled causing Wario to fall on the ground and thus Waluigi gets a point.

(*Music stops*)

Waluigi celebrities his victory as Wario slowly gets up.

Waluigi: Oh yeah! I won! I won! I won! Ha!

Wario: Yeah you only won cause the ground rumbled.

Waluigi: What are you talking about?

Wario: The ground literally started to shake when I was about to hit the ball.

Waluigi: You cannot be serious-

However the ground rumbled again making Waluigi realize Wario was right. Waluigi looks up

Waluigi: Uh oh!

Wario: See it happened again the ground rumbled and...hey what are you looking at looks up as well. Oh crap.

Wario and Waluigi see a big light a distance away.

(*The Key to Darkness*)

The light starts rising so high to the point where everybody sees it. Once it reaches to the sky the light starts growing brighter and brighter. The light creates a shockwave and starts getting larger and soon creates an explosion then starts heading to every location across the world causing everyone in Mario's world to scream.

All the Toads: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peach, Daisy, and Toadsworth: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshi and all the Yoshi species: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!)

The DK family: OOOOOOOOOOOOOF (RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Wario and Waluigi: DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that everyone is caught in the blinding light explosion as the camera goes dark.

Sonic's World

(*Cues: Blaze theme*)

In Station Square, Amy is seen on the sidewalk waiting.

Amy: Hmmmmmm. What's taking him so long?

She then here's a familiar voice.

???: Amy!

The voice turned out to be Cream.

Cream: There you are me and Cheese have been looking everywhere for you.

Amy: Cream? What brings you here?

Cream: Well I was told by Blaze to come talk to you about some signal Tails has been getting an hour ago.

Amy: Tails? Oh yeah he went to go talk to Sonic about it why what's up?

Cream: Well you see-

(*Music stops*)

Before Cream could finish the ground started shaking.

Amy: Ah what's happening?

Cream: Oh no I think we're in an earthquake!

(*Cues: Knuckles theme Sonic Adventure 2*)

Meanwhile on Angel Island we see Knuckles guarding the Master Emerald. Though he appears to be sleeping on the job. But as he is sleeping he is surprisingly woken up by something.

Knuckles: Huh?

Knuckles touches the ground and feels some unpleasant energy.

Knuckles: What is this energy? Is it a Chaos Emerald?.........No. but if's not the Emeralds than what is it?

Just then he hears two familiar voices.

???: Knuckles!

The voices turned out to be Silver and Blaze.

Knuckles: Oh hey Silver, Blaze. What's going on.

Silver: We need to talk to you.

Knuckles: About what?

Blaze: I know you sense the same kind of energy as I do.

Knuckles: Wait you sensed it too? Something fishy is going on.

Silver: Right so when something appeared on Tails's radar for an hour he went to go tell Sonic about this.

Blaze: And once Sonic is informed we'll know what's going on around.

Knuckles: Alright. I'll help out whenever I can.

(*Music stops*)

Just as Knuckles finished the ground started shaking.

Knuckles: Whoa! Are we having an earthquake right now?!

Silver: What is going on around here?

Blaze: Something's not right!

(*Cues: The Cannon's Core part 3 Sonic Adventure 2*)

Meanwhile Espio, Vector, and Charmy are seen running through a tunnel in a cave.

Vector: You sure it's around here.

Espio: Yes I am sure of it's just a few miles ahead. We're getting close.

Vector: Alright Espio you take the lead on this one.

Charmy: What's gonna happen when we get there?

Vector: We'll have that answer once we get there.

Team Chaotix continues running until they reach the end of the cave and ran out and are on top of a mountain. The detectives take a moment to look at the view.

Charmy: Whoa. It's beautiful up here.

Vector: Pulls out a watch and presses a button. Shadow we've arrived at are destination we're beginning investigating now.

Shadow: Alright. We'll see you there. Over and out. Hangs up.

Vector: Okay boys that source we picked up and hour ago should be around here somewhere.

Charmy: Right.

(*Music stops*)

However Espio senses something's fishy and informs Vector and Charmy.

Espio: Sir something's wrong.

Vector: What is it?

As he says this the ground begins shaking.

Vector: Whoa!

Espio: Argh! What's happening?

Charmy: It's an earthquake! It's an earthquake!

(*Cues: Enemy Territory Sonic Forces*)

Meanwhile Shadow alongside Rouge and Omega are seen zooming through the forest.

Rouge: Shadow there's something fishy about what's happening on the radar should we check it out?

Shadow: Ignore it. We have orders from GUN to meet up with Espio, Vector, and Charmy at their location and then work with them on the source we've been getting for an hour ago.

Rouge: Tsk. Calm and cool as always.

As the trio continues forging ahead Omega is picking up something.

Omega: Shadow, Rouge. They have reached their destination.

Shadow: Good. They should be calling right now.

Shadow turns on his watch and answers Vector's call.

Vector: Shadow we've arrived at are destination we're beginning investigating now.

Shadow: Alright. We'll see you there. Over and out. Hangs up.

Rouge: Well they sure took their time.

Omega: Meeting up with them and working with them on this source is affirmative.

(*Music Stops*)

As he says this the ground started shaking making Team Dark trip and fall on the ground.

Shadow: What was that?

Rouge: Is it...an earthquake!

Omega: it is indeed an earthquake.

(*Cues: The Key of Darkness-again*)

The shaking stops but the light from before starts rising from the ocean so high to the point where everybody sees it. Once it reaches to the sky the light starts growing brighter and brighter. The light creates a shockwave and starts getting larger and soon creates an explosion then starts heading to every location across the world causing everyone in Sonic's world to scream.

Amy and Cream: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silver, Blaze, and Knuckles: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Espio, Vector, and Charmy: RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shadow, Rouge, and Omega: NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And with that everyone is caught in the blinding light explosion as the camera goes dark.

A few moments after their worlds collided

(*Cues: Yen Sid's Tower*)

After this happens Peach, Daisy, Wario, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Amy, Blaze, Cream, Silver, Knuckles, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Shadow, Rouge, and Omega are all scene unconscious on an open field.

As they all wake up they begin to recognize each other.

Peach: Uh what happened?

Daisy: What was that?

Amy: Just what was that just now?

Blaze: What in the world?

Each side of the group looked at each other.

Mario characters: Huh?

Sonic characters: Huh?

They all take a moment to look at each other before getting excited.

Mario and Sonic characters: HEY ITS YOU!!

They all shake hands with one another as they are happy to see each other again.

A few minutes later they started talking to each other.

Silver: Do think our worlds must have collided into one because of that light?

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi (That can definitely be the case.)

Amy: So that light we have seen an hour ago maybe the reason behind this.

Peach: That must be true but if there's any chance that everyone is caught up in this, especially Mario and Sonic we have to find them.

Vector: Agreed but how are we gonna do that?

Everyone starts thinking just then they heard a familiar voice.

???: Yes! I knew we weren't the only ones caught up in that light!

They all turned around and saw Professor E. Gadd and Big the Cat standing on the hill.

Daisy: Professor E. Gadd!

Blaze: Long time no see!

Shadow: So you and Big were caught in that light too, weren't you.

E. Gadd: Current! I knew something was fishy. I was minding my own business when the light covered the entire world and when I woke up I found Big laying next to me.

Big: Hi everybody.

Rouge: Interesting.

Silver: So what are we gonna do?

E. Gadd: Everyone follow me!

(*Cues: Sora's theme*)

They follow him and noticed a huge base with Toadsworth, Diddy Kong, Cranky Kong, Dixie Kong, Jet, Wave, Storm, and many more Mario and Sonic characters like Toads, Yoshies, and Anthropomorphic Animals helping each other out.

All: Whoa!

Knuckles: Amazing I recognize some of the Resistance members!

Peach: Nice place!

Amy: E. Gadd this is great!

E. Gadd: Welcome my friends to the Freedom Fighter's base.

The camera zooms up to see the whole base as the scene freezes.

Today

(*Cues: Ninja Slayer*)

In the present day, a few Toads and Anthropomorphic Animals are taking heavy fire from several attacks as they are seen taking cover

Anthropomorphic Animal #1: Gragh!! where'd these guys come from?!

Toad #1: How was I supposed to know? I was looking through the west side not the east.

They get hit by a huge blast as several soldiers try to break through their defenses.

Toad #2: Rrrgh! This is bad really bad! How are we gonna take them!

Anthropomorphic Animal #2: We can't take these guys we're out numbered!

Toad #3: We need a plan.

Anthropomorphic Animal #3: Don't worry I'm calling for back up now just don't fire back.

Meanwhile one of the commanders is speaking to his troops.

Soldier #1: Sir we've got them where we want them it doesn't seem like their firing back.

Commander: Finish them!

All: Right!

The charge up a laser weapon and aim right at the spot their enemies are hiding in.

Soldier #2: Target locked on!

Commander: Fire!

The weapon fires towards the Freedom Fighter members as they all close their eyes preparing to face their worst fate.

Toads: Oh no!

Anthropomorphic Animals: Is this the end

However the laser was shot to the other side much to the heroes's confusion?

Toad #1: Huh?

Anthropomorphic Animal #1: What just happened?

The commander was shocked at what he saw.

Commander: What just happened? It should've hit them!

Solider: Something must've moved the cannon hit a different target!

Commander: What caused this to happen?

???: Not what! Who!

Everyone turned including the heroes and found Mario a distance away and Sonic in front of the cannon. Turns out Mario knocked Sonic into the cannon with his hammer changing its direction. Mario jumps high and lands next to Sonic.

Sonic: That's right pal we did that!

Mario: Yeah next time try to make your aim solid!

Commander: Grrrrr!! Don't just stand there take them out now!

All: Right!

They all fire attacks as at Mario and Sonic forcing the duo to split up. Mario was doing some backflips and many more jumping abilities before using the Lucky Bell and transform into a cat suit Mario and jumps on the cannons and started scratching them with his bare claws before jumping off and watching them explode as he takes off the cat suit.

Sonic uses speed to do some quick steps to dodge several shots before spamming through them with a combination of the Spin Dash and the Sonic Boost and his side of the cannons explode.

(*Music stops*)

Toads: Oh yeah!

Anthropomorphic Animals: Nice work guys!

Mario: Another job well done.

Sonic: Yep, let's head back to base.

Back at base the skies turned regular blue

(*Cues: Yen Sid's Tower-again*)

Mario: What? So the location to their leader earlier has changed and we got nothing?

Luigi: Afraid so man sorry.

Tails: So all that hacking was for nothing. She must've known that we were coming and completely moved him to a new location, wow looks like I got outfoxed.

Sonic: Man it's already bad enough that 3 days have already flew by and the skies changed again.

Knuckles: DK and I have been interrogating the prisoners and they never broke. We don't have a single clue on who their boss is.

Mario: Darn it! We have to find out who he is right away we have 4 days left until everything is gone so we have to keep looking.

E. Gadd: Be passion we'll get there we just still have plenty of time.

Sonic: Plenty of time is not enough, Professor. Like Mario said the more we wait, the more time we waste, the more further away those guys.

Wario: We've sent a team out to see if there is any new information so just shut up and let us do the work.

Mario and Sonic: (sighs)

Sonic and Mario didn't respond to this and shake their heads.

Meanwhile in aftermath of the recent battle

A few soldiers are cleaning up the damage from the previous battle.

Soldier #1: Oh man this is such a chore.

Soldier #2: Yeah let's hope the Organization doesn't find out.

Soldier #3: Agreed because we would be sitting ducks.

???: WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED HERE??!!

After they spoke too soon they started to get nervous.

Solders: Uh oh.

The voice turned out to be Terra who is angry with them.

Terra: From what I was told the mission failed and now few of our men have been captured!!!

Solider #1: Yeah I guess so.

Terra: You "guess so"?

Soldier #2: Okay but it won't happen again.

Soldier #3: Yeah honestly.

Terra: You better be sure about it!!

Soldiers: Y-y-y-yes ma'am.

The soldiers leave the scene as Terra gets on the phone and calls her boss.

Terra: Sorry to break it to you but the mission failed. They got away.

Mysterious leader: How unfortunate, but it doesn't matter because good thing I have a backup plan just in case.

Terra: Hm. You as usual is always one step ahead of enemies.

Mysterious leader: I'm glade you believe in me.

Terra: What can I say? I've believed in you since the day we met.

Mysterious leader: True. Now time to start my plan B.

Back at the Freedom Fighter's base

(*Cues: Yen Sid's Tower-again*)

Everyone continues working while Mario and Sonic have a conversation with Luigi and Tails.

Luigi: Look guys we get it we don't necessarily have much time left but we are still constantly trying.

Tails: And we will keep trying until the very end, so don't worry we got this under control.

Mario: We know but still it is taking forever to find them.

Sonic: Those guys are faster than we are and we need to catch up quick.

Luigi: We've seen worse before and yet we still fought through it like with someone creating a world with weapons.

Tails: And with super dimensional being who eats dimensions for lunch if we can get around those situations than we can get around this.

Mario: Okay.

Sonic: Alright.

Just then E. Gadd is shocked at what he's looking at on the screen.

E. Gadd: What in the? What is that?

Mario: What is it, Professor?

E. Gadd: I'm picking up a strange signature. And it's red that means it's an enemy.

Sonic: Who could it be?

E. Gadd: I don't know but he's not near the base he's just at some unknown destination somewhere in a forest that obviously has settings from our worlds combined.

Tails: Whoa. Hey I see some of White Jungle.

Luigi: No kidding I see Soda Jungle too.

E. Gadd: Furthermore I just found this message right here in a voice clip so let's listen to it.

Voice clip: Mario and Sonic. I see that you two are strong. I must admit it is true so I'm sending you this message, you want answers meet me at these parts of the jungle alone, you should be able to get these notifications at your base by now so if you are listening come alone I only want the two of you and that's it. I'll be waiting.

After they hear it Sonic and Mario now know what to do.

Sonic: So that mysterious leader guy finally decided to come out again huh?

Mario: Well what are we waiting for let's-a go.

Peach: Hold on guys we have to think this through.

Silver: Yeah you could be leading to a trap.

Mario: That could be true but we have to try and take this.

Sonic: Yeah he's right besides we'll be okay.

(*Music stops*)

E. Gadd turns around.

E. Gadd: Is that so?

Mario and Sonic: Yes.

E. Gadd in that case.....

(*Cues: Un-Gravitify instrumental)

E. Gadd: I am going to send you guys over there and confront him right away!

Mario and Sonic are fired up with excitement when they here this.

Mario: Yes!

Sonic: Alright!

Luigi: We'll be your squad and come with you.

Tails: Yeah just in case if it is a trap.

Mario: Alright then.

Sonic: Here we go!

Mario and Sonic alone with Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, and Knuckles, Starts running out the base and ready to start their mission.

(*Music stops*)

When they get to the jungle they slowly start looking at their surroundings.

All: Whoa!

Sonic: I have to admit this does look amazing even thou their mashed together.

Mario: Yep.

Knuckles: Admire it another another time.

Luigi: He's right we have to be careful.

Sonic: Alright guys here's the plan. Me and Mario will go in and find this guy and find some answers.

Mario: And if anything goes wrong press this button and it will teleport all of us back to base, got it?

Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, and Knuckles: Got it!

Mario and Sonic then walk as they bid their friends a for now farewell.

Mario: Okay.

Sonic: We'll see you guys.

Luigi: Good luck.

Tails: be careful.

Sonic and Mario completely disappear as they wall further into the jungle.

The mascots explore the jungle and start a conversation.

Sonic: Mario does your jungle always have poison puddles in your world?

Mario: Yep you have no idea, trust me if you ever try jumping towards another vine and fail you will fall into the poison.

Sonic: I see.

Mario: So what about you do you have poison ponds in your world, Sonic?

Sonic: Nope not at all.

Mario: That's good.

Before they could continue they stopped because they heard two voices.

???: What happened you said you'd had no problem taking them down.

???: I'm sorry boss we just had some miner setbacks but don't worry we-

???: "Setbacks"?

Mario: (Whispers) Who was that?

Sonic: (Whispers) I don't know but we're getting close come on.

Mario and Sonic starting running and stopped and saw the mysterious leader and the commander from earlier.

Sonic: (Whispers) Hey it's their leader.

Mario: (Whispers) and that guy from earlier.

Mario and Sonic hide behind some bushes and watch to the conversation. The mysterious leader punches the commander to the ground.

Mario and Sonic: (Whispers) Oooooh.

Mysterious leader: You lied to me. You told me that those guys weren't getting away, you said you would handle those animals and mushroom heads.

Commander: I thought... I mean I said-

Mysterious leader: I don't have time  for your lies what happened?

Commander: We backed them into the corner and continued firing we didn't know Mario and Sonic were coming I thought we had it under control I didn't know they were coming.

Mysterious leader: "You thought"?

Commander: Look they stole something we went after them and backed themed into the corner and I thought we had them but we didn't.

Mysterious leader: What is this thing they stole?

Commander: I don't know.

Mysterious leader: Do I look like a Hidden Leaf Ninja or a Soul Reaper Hybrid to you?

Commander: What?

Mysterious leader punches the commander again.

Mysterious leader: Did you say that you were going to handle them?

He punch him again.

Mysterious leader: Did you stop them from getting away or not?

The commander shakes his head no.

Mysterious leader: Our entire situation is in jeopardy because you didn't do what you were supposed to do. You were supposed to stop them before they could get away. Well sense they got away that hears your punishment.

Commander: What? Wait wait wait wait no please no.

The leader grabs the commander by the collar as Mario and Sonic come out of hiding.

Mario and Sonic: Hey!

He spots them but still proceeds to teleport to the edge and throws the commander as he screams and falls in the poison, straight toward his death in the process.

Commander: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

He falls through the fog and into the poison lake and dies.

Mysterious leader: Don't worry I'll bring you back when the time comes.

The leader than teleports to Mario and Sonic's location.

Mysterious leader: So you did come alone. I'm happy, now we can cooperate, just the three of us.

(*Cues: Red Lotus theme*)

Mario and Sonic get into their stances ready to take down the mysterious leader.

Mario: Stop right there.

Sonic: You're not going anywhere until we get answers.

However the mysterious leader just calmly sits down rather than fight.

Mysterious leader: There's no need for aggression. I have no intentions of fighting you right now. And I'm not going anywhere I'll answer all the questions you need. So.....What would you like to know?

The mysterious leader faces Mario and Sonic calmly as they begin asking him the first question.

Mario: First off, who are you people, and why did you collide both our worlds?

Mysterious leader: We are part of a secret society, dedicated to restoring balance in all existence. We are what we're known as the Organization Takasuki.

Sonic: Organization..... Takasuki? What is your group all about?

Mysterious leader: The Organization Takasuki is about bringing balance to all existence with light and darkness. We're realated to the Hebimaki Organization our closest friends and family. It's leader's is Hikari a best friend and brother figure to me. Together our mission is to make balance across the entire multiverse. We come from a planet called Zandaka a peaceful place in another dimension far from your own where we try to create balance between light and darkness Hebimaki is on the side of light and Takasuki is on the side of darkness.

Mario: That's a great story, but it doesn't explain why you collided our worlds.

Mysterious leader: That was a plan to bring balance. 1000 years ago, Hikari and I couldn't come up with an agreement on how to handle a situation after a mission failure. I had an idea that bring balance to all existence and time itself but he refused so our groups clashed. I and my group were the ones who emerged victorious despite a few major setbacks but the damage had already been down all thanks to Hikari's arrogance. So we've searched everywhere for a way to save the multiverse for years until a few days ago that's when we finally have a plan: Mixing your worlds into one and use them destroy all the terrible ways the multiverse has become.

Sonic: So that answers some of our question from why our worlds are collided. But you haven't answered all of our questions yet. We don't know anything about you not even your name.

Mysterious leader: My name.... is Yami. The Savior Of All Existence And Reality Itself.

Mario: Yami "The Savior Of All Existence And Reality Itself"? Whatever there has to be a reason why Hikari did what he did.

Yami: Hikari was naive and opposed my ideas for all creation and time itself and even shut down my research. Just thing about all I want is what you want is to restore peace and balance to everything.

Sonic: Yeah I doubt our ideas of peace are exactly the same.

Yami: And that's fine by me. Because at least I will be making peace for everyone.

Mario: What are you talking about?

Yami: Look at all this chaos. Looks at Mario. You had to deal with a big turtle who always captures your princess just for the sake of to rule everything in his own way. Looks at Sonic. And you had to deal with a mad scientist who creates robots by using animals for a world ruled by his iron fist. Looks at them both. Don't you think you're worlds would be better off if creatures like them were eliminated dead in the ground?

Mario: Not really. I mean I didn't like all the action's my enemy's done but killing him isn't the right answer.

Sonic: That old doc may be insane and extremely dangerous but killing him is not gonna solve anything.

Yami: It wasn't too long ago that all life was nearly wiped out thanks Tabuu's desire to turn it into Subspace which is nothing but darkness. And when life was about to become eternal thanks to Galeem's desire to making it eternal light. And when life was almost turned into darkness thanks to Dharkon's desire to wipe out all life and turn it into darkness. True peace can only be achieved if light and darkness work together by whipping out all the cruelness that was created. So that a new multiverse can be made into peace.

Mario: Yeah and you think you're any better than them? As if you wanted to destroy everything just like they did so it doesn't make it any different from what Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon did.

Sonic: You're not the first doofus to try and destroy all reality for you're own selfish goals. Look pal you're just as insane as they are like whatever it is you're planning it's not gonna just go ask Tabuu, Galeem, and Dharkon.

Meanwhile back at the entrance of the jungle where Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, and Knuckles are waiting at, Knuckles spots four figures.

Knuckles: Uh I don't know how but those guys in black are here.

Tails: What how?

Knuckles: I just said I don't know.

Luigi: Quickly press the button, Tails.

Tails: Yeah.

Tails pulls out the button and prepares to press it.

???: I don't think so.

A knife was thrown and knocked the button out of Tails's hand as it hits the tree.

Tails: Huh?

The voice turns out to be Terra who came with Slash, Nora, and Bulk and surrounded them.

Terra: You're not going anywhere.

The sidekicks look in shock as they face their enemies.

Meanwhile as the conversation comes to an end Yami stands up.

Yami: You two may not see it but I am restoring balance and peace to everything even in the past present and future.

Mario and Sonic stand up as well as they try to reason with Yami.

Mario: Please Yami there's another way you don't have to do this.

Sonic: There's still a chance to make a difference in the multiverse instead of destroying it.

Yami: You guys are very smart Mario, Sonic. But you must realize that once change begins, it cannot be stopped, even by you two.

Mario: Enough with your philosophical mumbo-jumbo.

Sonic: We want to know one thing. Once the day comes and when they skies turn red what are you gonna do then?

Yami: You'll have that answer when that day comes. The Organization Takasuki should be with your friends by now. See you guys on the battlefield.

Yami disappears via teleportation before Sonic and Mario attempt to stop him.

Mario and Sonic: Yami!

After realizing he's gone the duo sighs.

Mario: Shoot.

Sonic: Darn.

Mario: He said something about being with our friends.

Sonic: You're right we better go to them before it's too late.

The video game icons run through the jungle. Meanwhile Tails, Luigi, Knuckles, and Yoshi are in a battle with Takasuki as they all are trading blows, unfortunately the Organization wins the blows and pins them down.

Terra: I knew they would bring back up just like how I knew you tried to use the data to track him down.

Tails: Yeah I can see that.

Terra: I guess you're not as smart as you thought you were.

Slash: Yeah you all have no idea how long we've been doing this.

Yoshi: Yoshi Yoshi (I don't like your face!)

Slash: What was that? Oh yeah well I don't like your face either!

Bulk: You guys honestly think you're tough right?

Knuckles: Of course we're tough so don't try it!

Knuckles attempts to throw a punch at Bull but the big make catches his fist.

Knuckles: Oh no!

Bulk tosses the echidna at Luigi, Yoshi, and Tails knocking them out like bullion pins in the process.

Luigi: Hey Tails I hope you have a backup plan because we can use one right now.

Just then Sonic Spin Dashes his way towards the enemy taking out Nora, Bulk, and Slash. But Terra manages to grab the hedgehog, she holds him off only for Mario to long jump on scene and do a Super Jump Punch on her.

Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, and Knuckles: Mario, Sonic!

Mario: Quickly get the button.

Luigi grabs the button as the heroes prepare to leave.

Terra: I don't think so.

But Takasuki refuses to give up and charges at them.

Sonic: Punch it!

Tails and Luigi smash the button and the heroes disappear leaving the villains behind.

Slash: Darn it!

Nora: They got away again!

Bulk: So what now?

Terra: Let them go for now we'll get back to base and regroup with Yami.

All: Right!

The Organization teleports away.

(*Music stops*)

Mario, Sonic, Luigi, Tails, Yoshi, and Knuckles all manage to teleport back to the base where they are greeted by their friends.

E. Gadd: Your back.

Peach: Did you guys find out who the mysterious leader is?

Mario: Yep we did.

Sonic: We learned everything.

(*Cues: Yen Sid's Tower-again*)

Several minutes later after Mario and Sonic explained everything the Resistance had some responses.

Luigi: So this guy's name is Yami?

Tails: And his group is called the Organization Takasuki?

Peach: And their plan was to destroy and recreate everything?

Amy: Like our other enemies from our past?

Sonic: Yep.

Mario: Current.

Knuckles: Then we have no time to waste we've got to defeat them now!

Wario: Yeah I'm with him on this one.

Waluigi: Let's go stop them.

Donkey Kong: Oooof oooof (Yeah beat them now while we still can.)

E. Gadd: No. They are too powerful all of us don't stand a chance we didn't even know see half of what we can do so trying to defeat them now would nothing.

Silver: No we can't give up there has to be a way.

Blaze: We need a proper strategy if we stand a chance.

Shadow: Certainly if there's even the slightest chance we have in this fight we have to make use of it.

As they all talk Toadsworth came to tell them something

Toadsworth: Hey guys I got something.

E. Gadd: What is it?

Toadsworth: You won't like what you hear.

After hearing what Toadsworth said they all listen to what 3 Toads and 3 Anthropomorphic Animals who were attacked earlier have to say.

Toad #1: So we broke into a base and stole some new intel from the enemy.

Anthropomorphic Animal #1: It was information about anyone else who is also here in our worlds in one.

Toad #2: Apparently we're not the only ones here who got caught up in the light.

Anthropomorphic Animal #2: There are others out there too.

Toad #3: There is no doubt about it that everyone from our worlds is in the situation.

Anthropomorphic Animal #3: Even people who we don't know.

Once their done the resistance starts talking.

E. Gadd: So that's what your talking about Toadsworth.

Toadsworth: Yep I got this info 30 minutes ago. There are more people out there who can be can become our allies are her in this dimensional world.

As everyone continues talking Mario and Sonic realize something.

Mario: Wait a second if all of our worlds collided...

Sonic: And everyone was effected by it... That means...

All they Freedom Fighters saw the looks on their face and released one thing.

Mario and Sonic: Bowser and Dr. Eggman are here too!!

Everyone is shocked at what Mario and Sonic said.

To be continued on Chapter 6

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52 0 6
Mario, Sonic, and their friends embark into an unfamiliar place known as the multiverse. Filled with adventure, fantasy, and suspense. These heroes l...
5.5K 77 52
A video game crossover taking place in the real world. All of your favorite or least favorite characters on one adventure to get back home. Logo and...
12.1K 570 27
Sonic and Mega Man are meeting again. But this time, it's far more deadly than either Sonic or Mega Man could have imagined. Everything robotic is tu...
5.5K 42 12
A slight malfunction causes Chaos Control, and sends Sonic the Hedgehog to the Pokémon World. While there, Sonic meets Ash and his friends, who aid a...