The Lovegen App / kth x jjk

By Lainychu

Taehyung, a male omega, lives in a world were genotypes are everything and where people let their relationshi... More

Introduction
Prologue
01: DNA
02: Purple Haze
03: Wonderwall
04: Interstate Love Song
05: Lovefool
06: Bittersweet Symphony
07: Heart Shaped Box
08: All Mine
09: Friday I'm in love
10: Body Electric
11: Blue Velvet
12: This Love
13: Lucky Girl
14: Cruel World
15. Beautiful Player
16: Cola
17: Two Princes
18: The Truth Untold I
19: The Truth Untold II
20: Video Games
21: Blue Jeans
22: All Of Me
23: Bad Boy
24: Stigma
25: Autumn Eyes
26: Spring Day
28: Numb
29: Boys Don't Cry
30: Break My Heart
31: Always
32. White Jasmine & Lavender
33. Frozen & Black
34. Wintersweets
35. Cherry Blossom
36. Hot Chocolate
37. Melting Snow
38. Coffee Beans
39. Paper Hearts
40. Vanilla
41. Vermillion
42. Bergamot
43. Muskwood
44. Tangled
45. Grey and Dull
46. Dear Jungkook
47. Winter Melody
48. Butterfly

27: Black

1.4K 105 19
By Lainychu

"Let's go eat some hot dogs! I saw a booth with New York street food and I want to try it" Taehyung suggested and Jimin obviously agreed. He would agree to anything Taehyung wanted.

Taehyung ends up eating three hot dogs. And Jimin was in awe looking at him wondering how such a pretty and small boy could eat that much food.

"Stop staring at me" Taehyung sighed taking a sip of his beer, making a disgusting face at the bitter taste, scrunching his nose and pouting, looking adorable. "This tastes awful, how do you even like it?"

"You still drank a whole bottle," Jimin said with an amused smirk.

Taehyung pouted again, a pretty pink color adorning his cheeks, never used to drink alcohol before. He gave back the bottle to Jimin whining.

"We should drink soju instead" the omega suggested.

"Do you want me to buy some?" Jimin asked with a smile and Taehyung excitedly nodded his head.

Jimin left the blonde omega waiting to go and buy some soju in one of the stands. Everyone at the Spring Festival was having a good time, some of them were dancing to the music played by a pop band, people were playing games, and most of them just having fun without trouble. And more importantly, no one from the omega club was having trouble with their dates, thankfully. And Jimin was having a great time hanging out with Taehyung.

The brunette alpha bought a whole pack of soju bottles for himself and Taehyung. He was sure neither of the two could handle their alcohol well, but he could take some bottles home to Yoongi. On his way back, his phone started buzzing in his pocket, Jimin groaned managing to pick it up, placing the phone against his ear and shoulder, having his hands busy.

"Jeonggukie?" Jimin spoke.

"Chim, is Tae there? Are you guys still in the uni?"

"Yes! We are here! I'm just bought soju, are you coming?" Jimin asked excitedly.

"I can't hear you"

"Oh is the music! And I'm in the stands so a lot of people are here! Do you hear me now? I'm talking loud you jerk" Jimin said in his high-pitched voice.

"Damnit... just stay in there...I'll go pick Tae and tell him to answer his fucking phone"

Jimin flinched at his friend's tone. "Are you angry? What happened? Guk??" Jimin asked but the line was already dead. "Argh, this jerk, so short temper" The brown-haired boy rolled his eyes.

---------------------------

"Is really nice in here" Jimin spoke to Taehyung handing him a bottle of soju as he sat down next to the omega on the wooden bench under the tree.

"Yeah, I always come here when I have dead hours between classes" Taehyung responded taking the soju and opening it with ease, surprising Jimin.

"Woah, a soju drinker I see?" Jimin teased earning a honey-mellow chuckle from Taehyung. "Let's do friendly shots!" the alpha suggested, maybe all the beer he had before was already messing with his brain, or perhaps was the boy sitting next to him.

"Truth or shots?" Taehyung asked sitting crisscrossed on the bench, turning his body to the side to be more comfortable. Jimin agreed, humming and sitting just like Taehyung to face him better. "I'll start!" the omega smirked.

"Fine! You are such a baby" Jimin smiled pinching Taehyung's cheek making the omega whine lightly slapping Jimin's hand away.

"Have you ever made out with Yoongi?" Taehyung asked bluntly, a big smile adorning his face as his eyes shone brightly at the thought of finding out that information from Jimin.

But Jimin was surprised. His eyes were big and his mouth agape, pale pink on his plump cheeks and his ears for a moment. "Wow, I think you wanted to ask me that a long time ago"

"Maybe" the omega grinned mischievously.

Jimin sighed running his fingers through his dark brown locks. "I used to help him during his heats," he said in a low tone of voice.

"WHAT?!" Taehyung gasped in utter shock.

"Shh! Don't tell everyone but yeah, a long time ago... now he is on suppressants, so he doesn't need my help anymore," Jimin said taking a long shot of the soju. "Wait, I wasn't supposed to drink if I answered!" the alpha whined making Taehyung burst into giggles.

"Whatever just drink," Taehyung said filling up the little glass once again, a grin plastered on his face. "Did he ever trigger your ruts?"

Jimin was about to answer but then shut his mouth glaring at Taehyung. "Just one question Tae is my turn now," the alpha said smirking, earning a playful eye roll from the omega. "Alright, so... have you ever fantasized about someone else? I mean... who is not your boyfriend?" the alpha awkwardly asked.

Taehyung took the shot from the bench and drink it in one go and then he smirked at Jimin.

"Not fair, I answered and had the shot either way!" Jimin whined with a big pout on his pink plump lips making the omega chuckle again.

"Fine..." Taehyung said scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah... well, you know what happened with my ex. I did kind of cheat on him with Jeongguk... couldn't get him out of my head so... yeah" the omega shrugged drinking another shot, not minding the game.

Jimin smiled at him and nodded, not the answer he was expecting. He was hoping for Taehyung to say yes, but now... not back when he was with Jaebum. Jimin slightly shook his head scolding himself internally.

"And what about now?" Jimin asked bluntly and immediately regret it after the words left his mouth, choosing to take two more shots of soju, already emptying one bottle.

Taehyung looked surprised too, tilting his head. "Oh? Now? Now that I'm with Guk?"

"Forget it, it was a silly question"

"The answer is not though," Taehyung said before Jimin could change the topic. "I'm not a cheater, please don't think that about me" The omega looked like a scared pup.

Jimin smiled fondly at how worried Taehyung looked. "I know Tae... I wasn't implying that at all. I wouldn't think about you that way ever" the alpha said lifting one hand and caressing Taehyung's blonde locks of hair. "You can't help to fall for someone... you can't control your heart..."

Taehyung smiled at those words, a sweet smile but at the same time he felt uneasy next to Jimin who was staring at him with twinkling eyes. The omega was quick to avert his gaze away from the alpha, shily taking another bottle of soju.

"We are drinking fast..." he said amused, already filling the two glasses for the both of them.

Jimin was breathing heavily, trying to regain his posture. He managed to nod offering his usual gentle smile at the omega while his heart was anything but gentle. The alpha was hoping Taehyung couldn't hear the fast bumping on his heart at the moment. He knew Taehyung didn't love him back, he knew Taehyung love Jeongguk, but he couldn't resist it anymore.

"I need to show you something..." Jimin whispered with a pleading tone, taking his phone from his pocket and immediately opening the lovegen app. Taehyung frowned at his actions, confusion was written all over his features. "Please show me yours..."

"Jimin..."

"Please?" the alpha's tone was so pleading but also so sad it made something stir in Taehyung's heart. He felt his heart beating fast too.

The moment Taehyung opened his lovegen app it synced with Jimin's, showing their 95% matching score. It was too high, too compatible. A small gasp left the omega's lips while his gaze was lost in the screen of his phone, totally ignoring how many missed calls and unread text messages he had... just focusing on his match with a now close friend.

"I can't keep pretending Tae... I just can't... I feel like my heart is about to explode..." Jimin said, obvious distress in his shaky voice. He was tired, maybe it was the alcohol helping him to confront his feelings and let everything out. "For you, I kept pretending to be okay... for you and Jeongguk but I can't anymore..."

Those words coming from Jimin were accompanied by the ringing alarm from the lovegen app, indicating how Jimin's heart was indeed beating for Taehyung.

"Jimin..." Taehyung felt his eyes watering, his chest tightening, and his breath trapped in his lungs. He suspected it but he rather acted blind to it, to avoid conflicts.

"I know you love Jeongguk... and I'm not trying to break you two apart... I just... I just really needed it to get it out of my chest Tae..." the alpha said choking a sob, a tear running down his face and the sole view of the vulnerable alpha made Taehyung want to cry too.

Taehyung took Jimin's hands into his own giving them a tight squeeze in a soothing way. "Jimin... you are my soulmate too but... I love Guk"

Those words broke Jimin's heart into a million pieces, still, he smiled while tears kept running down his cheeks. "I know... I know... but if Guk wasn't in the picture... would you give me a chance...?"

Taehyung smiled genuinely. "I would. I definitely would" he said leaving Jimin's hand to reach for his face and clean the tears with his thumbs. "Please don't cry..."

Jimin melted into the touch of Taehyung's warm hands against the cold skin of his face, humming while sniffing.

"You are the sweetest boy I've ever met, Jimin" Taehyung said still caressing the alpha's face to comfort him. "And I'm really happy to be your friend. You're my kindred spirit after all..."

Jimin frowned lightly at those words, letting out a soft chuckle. His eyes again lost in Taehyung's blue ones. He kept trying to fight the thoughts that kept flooding his mind about the omega. Everything about the omega was driving him insane. Why couldn't Taehyung just reject him like a normal bitchy omega? Why did Taehyung have to be so sweet? Taehyung's delightful scent was flooding his senses and all his alpha instincts were kicking in.

Cherry blossom, vanilla, and sugar musk...

So Jimin leaned in a little closer, grabbing Taehyung's hands into his own, making the omega unable to move back away from him. For a moment their foreheads were touching, Jimin could feel Taehyung's breath hitching in his throat as his eyes were open wide and shining different shades of blue. And he had no regrets the moment he leaned forward to press his lips against the omega's soft ones.

Jimin kissed Taehyung, soft and sweet, and for a moment Taehyung seemed to kiss him back too. It was way too brief, like a long peck in the lips with light moves, but it was totally worth it for Jimin. He let Taehyung's lips flavor linger into his own as long as he could. He always wonder how those lips would taste. He probably taste like candy and roses, and he was right.

Taehyung did taste like candy and roses.

Taehyung's hands slipped from the alpha's grasp, traveling to his chest to push him away in a very gentle way. Jimin was expecting him to get angry at him, but Taehyung looked just surprised. So the alpha took it as an invitation to claim those cherry lips again, without thinking about the consequences. He leaned in again, but before he could kiss Taehyung again a loud scary growl near them made his heart stop.

Jeongguk...

Jeongguk was standing not too far from them, his eyes shining red and his alpha fangs in full display as he continued to growl like an enraged wolf. With firm steps, fists clenching too hard and a prominent vein in the middle of his forehead throbbing, Jeongguk got close to them.

Taehyung was the first to move trying to talk to Jeongguk to clarify the scene he just watched, but Jeongguk just grabbed him hard to push him to the side, almost making him fall. Before Jimin could react, a fist was slammed against his jaw sending him to the ground.

The sharp pain Jimin was starting to feel soon was forgotten when Jeongguk grabbed him from the ground by his jacket pulling him up. Jimin never had seen the pure breed alpha this way, so enraged, spitting fury through his eyes.

"Don't" growl "Fucking touch" growl "My omega" another growl in a commanding alpha tone before another punch was thrown at the smaller alpha who just closed his eyes welcoming the punch in the eye socket, falling on his bum once again confused and unable to think straight anymore.

Jimin knew he deserved it, but he never thought Jeongguk would ever fight with him like this... He was sure he was about to pass out, after all, he was no match for a pure breed alpha. But the crying and pleading voice from Taehyung allowed him to open his eyes.

Taehyung was holding Jeongguk back, grabbing him from behind in a tight back hold while he was digging his face into Jeongguk's nape, sobbing loudly. Jeongguk's heavy breathing was slowing down and his red eyes were going back to normal. The omega soothing pheromones were calming him down, or most likely, his soulmate pheromones.

Taehyung was whispering things against Jeongguk's neck. "You are the only one for me, okay? Please just stop... I love you, only you Jeongguk"

Jeongguk was slowly going back to normal, but his angry eyes were still showing pain which was way worse than anger. He felt betrayed by his best friend. The taller alpha grabbed Taehyung's arms to make him unwrap himself from the tight hold and Taehyung felt his breath hitching in his throat at the thought of Jeongguk being angry at him, breaking up with him...

But Jeongguk simply turned around with a stoic expression on his face, grabbing Taehyung by the hand and walking away from that place with him, leaving a hurt Jimin behind, all alone.

---------------------------

The tense silence was broken by Taehyung soft sobs. He and Jeongguk were in the alpha's car. Jeongguk was staring blankly at nothing in particular, his jaw tense and his knuckles white from clenching too tight the steering wheel.

"Please say something..." Taehyung begged, his nose was pink from all the sobbing and sniffing. And he couldn't take any more of Jeongguk's killer silence.

The alpha had been sitting without talking for a long time, while Taehyung was on the shotgun seat completely anxious, after explaining what happened and how Jimin confessed his feelings towards him. Taehyung told Jeongguk how painful was to reject Jimin and to not cause him a broken heart he let the alpha kiss him for a brief moment. But that was it, just a small kiss.

Still, Jeongguk didn't say anything. Taehyung would rather hear him yell at him than endure a cold silent alpha. It was killing him.

"Let's go home" Jeongguk's voice sounded hoarse and raspy, startling Taehyung. And without looking at the omega he started the car, his eyes just focusing on the road and in the mirrors, not sparing a single glance at Taehyung.

Jeongguk was driving way too fast, and Taehyung's heart was clenching painfully by the lack of words from his boyfriend. The omega continued sobbing, his eyes focused on the road. It was dark except for the lights of the road and one or another car. He could feel Jeongguk's pain through their bond, pain mixed with anger and confusion, even when he wasn't saying anything.

"Jeongguk slow down..." Taehyung begged again, noticing how fast Jeongguk was driving, getting nervous all of sudden.

But Jeongguk just clenched his teeth tensing his jaw, restraining himself to shout something to Taehyung. His eyes seemed so lost in the road, but Taehyung noticed the fire in them. Jeongguk was about to explode again.

"Jeongguk! Stop it!" the blonde omega pleaded, one hand grasping the alpha's arm tightly.

"Did you like it?" Jeongguk asked, his voice cold and raspy, not even listening to Taehyung so desperately asking.

"What?!" the omega asked, his blue eyes wide open, flickering from the road to Jeongguk.

"Did you like it when he kissed you?" the alpha asked again through gritted teeth, his eyes giving shades of red once again.

"Jeongguk please... stop the car" Taehyung flinched at the sound of horns from cars that the alpha was passing through like a game of need for speed.

"Fucking answer me Taehyung!" Jeongguk growled violently, pressing the accelerator, easily passing the 200 mph in his black Audi.

Taehyung was breathing heavily, he was scared. "No!" the omega cried, trying to grasp the fabric of the leather seat.

"Still you fucking let him kiss you!" the alpha growled, hurt by his words.

"It was just a fucking small kiss Jeongguk! I didn't make out with him! I just felt sorry after rejecting his feelings! And what about you? Getting all hero and saving that... that fucking thot!"

"Are you seriously turning this against me now?" Jeongguk scoffed, his eyes darting from the road ahead and back to his boyfriend.

"Yes, I actually am. None of this would have happened if you had stayed with me" Taehyung snapped back, glaring at the alpha. "That woman is infatuated with you, and you still get all friendly with her. I hate it!"

Jeongguk scoffed again with a grin that was more of disbelief. "She was on her heat you know. She tried to seduce me but guess what? I rejected her without a second thought because even when her fucking pheromones were all over the place the only one in my fucking mind was you" the alpha growled with a raspy voice and Taehyung frowned, just staying quiet.

"I don't want you near her" Taehyung muttered loud enough for Jeongguk to hear. "I don't want you to talk to her ever again"

"I won't" the alpha answered eyeing his pouty boyfriend. "I'll do anything you want because I'm fucking idiotically in love with you"

Taehyung was still pouting, looking at the alpha, forgetting how fast they were going or how angry both of them have being with each other.

"I'm sorry..." the omega muttered again, blonde locks falling on his eyes as Jeongguk sighed heavily.

The alpha couldn't stay angry at his omega, he was too in love with him for that. And the anger and pain he felt were slowly fading.

"I love you," the omega said putting a hand on top of Jeongguk's hand on the gearshift, giving him a soft squeeze.

Jeongguk smiled at that. "I love you too"

They looked at each other for a moment before a harsh hit on the passenger side made the car crash. The black Audio flipped so many times that Jeongguk become disorientated, blacking out for seconds just to wake up again deadened. Everything happened so fast, the loud crash, the sound of glass shattering, the bumping in the airbags, and the pain. The sudden pain excruciating his whole body, and the taste of copper in his mouth. And before passing out again, Jeongguk managed to look at his side, to his love. Taehyung was unconscious, blood adorning his pretty face, glasses sprinkled on his right cheek. Jeongguk wanted to scream at him, to ask him if he was okay, but everything went back to black.

The next time Jeongguk opened his eyes he heard muffled voices seeing red and blue lights around him. He was on the ground, wet ground and rain was pouring unto him. He started to panic as his eyelids fluttered open trying to find his boyfriend. He felt so cold and his body hurt so much it was making him numb.

He wasn't dead, but where was Taehyung? Jeongguk tried to open his mouth and only blood came out of him with a hard cough. The buzzing noise of the people surrounding him felt like he was underwater. Jeongguk noticed a male upon him, talking to him, frowning and flashing a small lantern in his eyes, but it was hard for him to see because of the dark spots in the corners of his vision. He didn't know if anyone could hear him, but he still tried to ask for Taehyung.

-------------------------

Jimin was crying.

He was sitting on the ground with his knees close to his chest, arms around them, and his head buried between his legs, crying softly and not caring about the rain soaking him wet. He felt so alone, so broken. He didn't regret confessing his feelings because it felt relieving like the pressure on his chest was finally gone. But what hurt was Jeongguk, not the fact that he punched him but the hateful look in those brown eyes.

The small alpha was slightly shivering, the night was cold and the drunk effect he had was gone. He wanted to crawl back to his home but couldn't find the force to do it. Jimin didn't notice how much time it passed until the sweet scent of jasmine and spearmint hit his nostrils having an immediate soothing effect.

Small steps thumping against the wet ground made Jimin recoil. He didn't want that person to see him that way. Anyone but him. The person kneeled by Jimin's side, a warm hand patting his back making the alpha sob harder and an umbrella upon them making the rain unable to keep soaking him.

Yoongi.

Jimin didn't want Yoongi to see him like that, but every effort to not cry was useless because just Yoongi's mere presence made Jimin cry harder. After a long time, Jimin's sobs seemed to stop, just letting out sniffs and tiny whimpers. Yoongi never left his side, his hand still comforting the alpha.

"That horrible feeling in your chest... it goes away," Yoongi said in his usual husky voice. "A little bit of ice cream can help though... I could even listen to Taylor Swift with you"

That made Jimin choke a giggle. "How did you know I was here?" the alpha asked now staring at the omega, eyes red and puffy, a bruise adorning one of his pretty eyes and another bruise in his jaw.

Yoongi frowned at the sight of Jimin hurt. "I will kill Jeongguk for punching you, you know I will" the omega growled.

Jimin shook his head lightly with a weak smile. "I kissed Taehyung," he said and Yoongi frowned harder, thick silence engulfing them for a brief moment.

"Did you get it out of your chest at least?" Yoongi asked looking at the gleaming drops of rain surrounding them, the only protection they had was the black umbrella.

"I did... but now Gukkie hates me..." Jimin whispered the last part, his voice full of pain. "Is not fair hyung..."

"What is?"

"Is not fair that Taehyung is my soulmate, but the universe got him a better soulmate and I'm here with my heart broken now" Jimin said sniffing and cleaning some remaining tears with the back of his hand.

Yoongi shook his head with a low scoff. "Sure," he said and Jimin immediately looked at him furrowing his eyebrows. "Of course, it's not fair that you got your heart broken and that the fucking universe put another alpha on your way, but perhaps you and Taehyung were never meant to be romantic... and that doesn't mean you should give up on finding your true love"

Jimin remained silent, looking ahead at nothing in particular. "Do you think there's someone more perfect for me?"

The dirty blonde omega hummed with a soft smile. "Of course. Every love is different and special and perfect in many ways. I know it sucks right now, a lot. But you will get over it" Yoongi shrugged, patting the alpha's hand and ruffling his hair. "Maybe your true love is nearer than you think"

"Maybe," Jimin said puffing his cheeks and making Yoongi smile fondly at him. "I really wanted that someone to be Taehyung though..."

"I know" Yoongi whispered with a weak smile, his free hand still caressing Jimin's brown hair, calming him. And Jimin didn't notice the pain held in the omega's eyes. "Let's go home, I don't want you to catch a cold"

Jimin nodded. "Thank you hyung, for always being for me..." he said, and the omega smiled at him, standing up and offering his hand to help Jimin up too. "Remind me why are you single?"

"I have a pathetic crush on someone I have no chance with..." Yoongi said with a shrug making Jimin giggle wrapping his arms around the omega.

"Well, that person is really stupid. Anyone would be happy to have you" Jimin said kissing Yoongi's cheek making the omega scoff and pushing him away mischievously.

"Yeah, he is really fucking dumb," Yoongi said with his usual gummy smile and Jimin just laughed at that but then, looking into Yoongi's eyes he frowned, feeling a tug in his heart.

Jimin placed his hand on his chest, feeling how hard it was starting to beat. He opened his mouth to say something when Yoongi's phone started ringing loudly, ruining the strange moment. Yoongi stopped walking for a moment to take his phone off his coat.

Hoseok.

"Hobi?... What? What happened?" Yoongi's voice was starting to sound panicking. He looked at Jimin while listening to Hoseok taking the alpha's hand and giving it a hard squeeze. "Fuck... yeah, we're going right now... which hospital?... yeah, okay, see you in a bit..."

"What's going on?" Jimin asked concerned and Yoongi gave him the same panicking look that was freaking Jimin out.

"Jeongguk and Taehyung..." Yoongi began to say slowly but Jimin's eyes were already open wide and his lips quivering. "A truck crash against Jeongguk's Audi.... Guk was above the speeding limit... it's bad, Jimin..."

"Oh my god..."

"Let's hurry to the hospital," Yoongi said taking Jimin by the hand, who was still shocked unable to form any coherent sentence.

Without wasting time to go back to their apartment to take Yoongi's car, both males took a cap to Seoul National University Hospital with their hearts clenching, Jimin looked a mess so Yoongi lent him his coat to keep him warm.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.4K 2.6K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
35.3K 2.6K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
17.7K 869 23
Taehyung, a sweet omega, and Jungkook, a fragile alpha, share a unique bond as family friends. They reunite twice a year in their hometown Seonju. Su...
297K 11.1K 62
Kim taehyung , the most precious omega ever . Lives happily with his boyfriend and son. Taehyung thinks himself as an ordinary male omega ,but little...