Nico & Nox

By acaciawilkinson

# 2nd Place Scarlet Awards Nico & Nox ------------------------------ Nico was orphaned at a young age and rai... More

Longing for Home
Introducing Home
A Sister from Home
Meeting Home
Feeling Home
Pursuing Home
Hope from Home
Claimed by Home
In Arms of Home
🍭Authors Note🍭
🏆

At Last Home

672 25 36
By acaciawilkinson

Nico

*** mature content***

Nico woke to the sound of Nox singing in his shower– he had a mellifluous voice . He rolled over once in his warm bed and then sat up to see his mate come out of his bathroom door with only a towel around his lower half. Nico's eyes widened and his mouth went dry at the sight in front of him– his magnificent mate wore Nico's mark proudly on his neck and despite the shower he had taken, still smelled of his other half. Nico's cheeks burnt at the thought of how his mate had taken him last night. Nico had moaned and mewled under his mates glorious body as they had truly become one.

Nox lifted Nico's chin in the palm of his hand and gave him a long kiss. "Good morning, mate. How are you feeling?"

Nico stared at his mate's mouth and knew his pupils would dilate. "Ready for you, mate."

He heard Nox's breath hitch, which was then quickly replaced with a crooked grin. "As much as I loved being called 'Goddess' most of the morning and night, I don't think the deity would appreciate me stealing her name again." He said with a smirk. Nico blushed down to his toes. Had he really been yelling that?! He looked down to their tangled hands, mortified.

"Don't be ashamed, mate. I loved every moment of being with you and I can't wait to spend our lives together." Nox declared, his pupils wide. Nico climbed over his mate's thighs, hugged his uncovered torso and kissed his chin. Nox kissed Nico's forehead.

*** safe to read onward***

"Before I lose control again, can we get dressed and go see your Alpha? I wanted to get your transfer papers today. Is that ok?" Nox questioned.

Nico knew this would happen. He would have to move to his mate's pack. He had already talked to Alpha about transferring his job to the Suwarrii's pack rehabilitation facility  and leaving his house in Emma's name. "Yes, let me shower and make breakfast for us." Nico replied.

Nico and Nox held hands as they entered the Alpha and Luna's office. They congratulated Nico and Nox on their mating. When Nox discussed the transfer of Nico into Suwarrii, Luna cried when she heard Nico was leaving. She knew he would have to go but didn't want to accept the fact that her 'baby' was moving away. She quickly called Mr and Mrs Levi on the phone to discuss Nico's decision and they arrived within fifteen minutes with Sarah and Emma in tow (Emma had been sleeping at Mrs Levi's to give the mates time alone). After a long discussion, it was finalized that Nico would move to the Suwarris as per his wish and Emma would move (if she wanted) when she finished university.

Alpha and Luna wanted to throw a feast in honor of Nico and Nox's mating and also as a farewell. Nico insisted that that was not necessary and that he would like to leave with his mate to settle down in their home at Suwariis as early as possible since his mate had duty to his Alpha and pack and had been away from home for a long time. He requested Alpha to please allow Emma to visit him as many times as she wanted whenever she came home from the university and he approved.

Saying farewell to the people who had  brought him up and cared for him as real parents was an especially difficult task for Nico. His heart almost shattered a second time when he hugged Emma and his still pregnant bestfriend, Sarah goodbye. With tears flowing down his cheeks, he packed away his life into Nox's truck and hopped up into the passenger seat. Nox cleaned the streak of tears on Nico's face and rubbed his mate's thigh in comfort as they drove away from Nico's waving family, who became smaller as the distance increased and then disappeared when Nox turned around a corner.

---

Nico and Nox had crossed the river that divided the Diamond pack from the Suwarriis pack in a ferryboat. Nox  carried most of the luggage (despite Nico's insistence) as they dismounted the ferry at the docks. They took a taxi to Nico's new home. Nico watched the roads become narrow and busy as they entered the main city. Large malls and eateries crossed his vision as they traversed the main heart of the Suwarriis pack. The roads became  steep, the murky city air disappeared and was replaced by a crisp breeze that carried the fresh smell of sea.

The taxi stopped in front of a white mansion and Nox got out to help the driver unload Nico's luggage. Nico quickly got out to help and victoriously carried his suitcase to the main doors (earning a scowl from his mate) where a butler was already present to take the bag from his and Nox's hands. Nox swiftly bent down and lifted a shocked Nico up in his arms, bridal-style, to cross over the threshold. Nico wrapped his arms around his mate's neck and gave him a long kiss that only broke when someone cleared their throat noisily.

"Father." Nox greeted, still holding Nico up in his arms. Nico almost died in shame when he saw the white haired Suwarriis Alpha. He gestured Nox to please put him down. "I don't want to," was the reply he got from his mate. Nico felt terribly flustered and turned to the Alpha to apologize profusely.

"My brother, the troglodyte." Came Nina's voice who had just entered the hall accompanied by a now buff-looking Alakay.

Nox kissed Nico's cheek and swiflty placed him back on the ground, on his own two feet. Nico bowed humbly to Alpha Suwarrii who said that Nico's friends spoke highly of him and he now understood why. He welcomed a bewildered looking Nico to their home.

"You mated!" Nina all but shouted into Nico's ear as she hugged the living daylights out of him. He understood now as to why he had felt such a strong connection to Nina. She was his sister-in-law and her blood had attracted Nico, she being the closest link to his mate.

"You look happy–and mature." Alakay commented, giving his friend a well deserved man-hug.

"And you look buff man!" Nico exclaimed, lightly punching Alakay's arm. Alakay told him he was training to be pack guardian and Nico was thoroughly impressed.

Nina informed her brother and his mate that Alpha had arranged a mating ceremony for them, which would be followed by a feast in Nico's honor and then a run with the whole pack in their skins at full-moon tonight.

Nox had held the small of Nico's back as he had led Nico to their suite. He had shown Nico a closet full of clothes for his use and many toiletries that he had bought for Nico while he had been away. Nico relaxed when his mate sat down on the sofa in their cozy living area- with Nico safely in his lap- and removed Nico's shoes and socks to massage his feet. Nico tucked his head under his mates chin as his wolf wanted and began to purr contently. Nox smiled, appeased and closed his eyes to inhale his mates delicious and unusual scent of cupcake frosting.

---

Nox

Nox waited for his mate to walk down the short aisle-like trail in the forest toward him. Pack members had shifted into their wolf forms to watch the ceremony and were patiently waiting for Nico on either side of the trail. Nox had arrived seperately with Alpha and Alakay, as Nina had insisted, and she was bringing Nico.

Nox had dressed in a white suit as was traditional for the mating ceremony. The elders and Alpha had worn black to stand out. Nox heard whispers and approaching footsteps. He gazed toward the trail and his eyes settled on his mate: The love of his life, standing there in a long cream-white robe, his hair was beaded with silver tribal beads, that had once been worn by Suwarrii royalty. He was holding a small box in his hands. Nox felt his heart beating double-time. His mate was breathtakingly beautiful– inside and out. Goddess had smiled on him the day she gifted him Nico.

Nico walked slowly down the aisle toward Nox. Nox heard his mate's heart and it was beating as fast as his own. He took Nico's hand and kissed the inside of his soft palm. Nico had dusted his eyelids with silver glitter that shined like the moon above and his lips glowed pink, even in the darkness.

The Elders and the Alpha said prayers for them and tied their hands with white ribbon, signifying the purity of their mate-bond. Nico had gifted Nox with an intricate mating ring he had seen in the bazaars of Egypt— and immediately thought of his mate. Once the ceremony ended, Nico and Nox were asked by the Alpha to open the feast. Nox fed his mate the first bite. Nina could be heard across the pack, clapping and howling the most for her brother and his mate.

Once the feast ended, the music began. Nox took his mate into his arms and led him through a Regency dance. They were soon joined by other wolves on either side.

The moon rose and when it's glow reached it's prime, the Suwariis Alpha ordered his pack to shift as he led them on a run. Nox shifted into his black wolf and was amazed to see Nico's white wolf gleam under the moon. His wolf nudged Nico's with his large snout and Nico's wolf rubbed his fur all over Nox's to mark his mate. Nox's wolf bit and licked his mate to show affection and to discreetly mark him as his. They ran fast, then slow, playing and nipping at each other– completely and perfectly and incandescently happy.

—❤— End —❤—

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133 13 15
Sophomore Nico Rogers hasn't had it easy: His mom died, he's a frequent target for bullying, he struggles with mental illness, and a dark secret from...
103K 4.5K 134
[[MATURE CONTENT]] Pack, family, mate. Loyalty, respect, honor. These are the words that form the foundation of the wolf society. At six years old, E...
100K 3.5K 28
Branson Williams, it's his last year in school, and he finds out who his mate is this year. He is openly gay, so he's not surprised when his mate tur...
12.4K 498 37
(Im aware that the title doesn't match the cover)) Nico is a foreign exchange student from Italy, now he finds himself in the new surroundings of a s...