๐“๐‡๐€๐๐Š๐’, ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ ฮจ do...

Von limejachary

where a cupid game changes the relationships of a group of teenagers in high school. or where cupid makes co... Mehr

thanks, cupid
cast
uno
dos
tres
cuatro
cinco
seis
siete
ocho
nueve
diez
once
doce
trece
catorce
quince
dieciseis
diecisiete
dieciocho
diecinueve
veintiuno
veintidos
veintitres
veinticuatro
veinticinco
veintisรฉis
veintisiete
veintiocho
veintinueve
treinta
treinta y uno
treinta y dos
treinta y tres
treinta y cuatro
treinta y cinco
treinta y seis
treinta y siete
treinta y ocho
treinta y nueve
cuarenta
cuarenta y uno

veinte

2.8K 174 216
Von limejachary

jack's heart beat uncontrollably at the confession of his best friend. im scared too, he wanted to say.

but before the blonde boy could say anything the door room opened and jack froze behind the door feeling even more nervous than before.

"dad! i've told you millions of times to call before enter here. "abigail complained, putting her hands on her face about to explode. she tried not to look at jack who was still paralyzed waiting for the headmaster to not see him. the brunette girl couldn't be more nervous. why i have such bad luck.

"i'm sorry, sweetie, but i thought i heard someone when your mother and i went up to sleep. are you talking alone? "his father asked with a frown, staring at the room that seemed empty, but jack was less than a meter behind him and behind the door.

"no, well yes." abigail said quickly. "there is no one and yes i speak alone." her father looked at her worried.

"i already knew that those friends of yours were going to drive you crazy, honey. i've told you millions of times that corbyn and eben are a bad influence. why don't you just stay with jack? he seems to have some common sense and also doesn't fail as much as corbyn does." her father intervened approaching her daughter to put his hand on her shoulder.

"dad, stop criticizing my friends. because you don't like them, they won't stop being my friends." the brunette girl muttered annoyed. she was tired of her father always telling her the same thing.

"ok, honey. but you know you can tell me anything, right? "

she nodded. "yes dad calm down, i'm fine, i am not crazy, i was preparing the role of helena for a midsummer night's dream, i may join the theater club this year." lied abby. she would never sign up for that club, the truth was that it would take a lot of her time and she had never been good at speaking ro a big crow.

"great! you will be great, honey." her father encouraged her. "although what worries me is not that, it is your relationship with jack. i haven't seen you much together this week, is everything going well? "

tell me you're not asking me this now, abigail thought. she could even feel jack's smile through the door that hid him.

"everything is going well."

"i worry that you never dare to tell him how you feel."

abigail clenched her fists. "dad. leave. now. we are not going to talk about this. good night." the brunette girl murmured pushing her father away from the room.

"good night, honey." his father's voice was heard after abigail closed his door.

the brunette girl turned to see jack who was no longer crying and looked at him with a tender smile. or at least she thought it was a cute tender smile.

"please don't laugh at me, i know that..."

before abigail could finish the sentence she was interrupted, or rather silenced by jack's lips on hers. they were about the same height so abby didn't have to stand on her tiptoes nor did jack have to bow down. the brunette noticed jack's hands on her cheeks as he deepened the kiss and she couldn't help smiling in the middle of the kiss.

this was the best thing that had happened to her in the whole month.

the blonde boy separated from her to catch air. "go out with me." he said resting his forehead on abby's and staring at the girl's brown eyes.

she laughed. "like on a date?"

"yes, we'll start with a date." jack laughing with his bets friend.

a date, abigail thought, that's what cupid had asked me for. and she didn't want to follow cupid's game.

but i am not following it, she repeated herself. she hadn't asked him for the date, it had been jack, and this didn't mean he was following the cupid game. right?

"i'd love to," abby finally said.

ΩΩΩ

don't panic, daniel! don't panic!

"ah!" daniel growled in panic, walking back and forth in his room. he bit his nerve nails, corbyn was very angry and came for daniel, the blue-eyed boy could feel it.

"calm down, daniel, breathe, one thing at a time." he told himself, ruffling his hair. "if he comes, don't open the door and periodt. then nothing will happen."

he sat on the edge of the bed, taking a deep breath. at that moment daniel took the opportunity to change his boxers for new ones and put on his pajama pants. the blue-eyed boy slept without a shirt, he was comfortable especially if it was not cold at night.

daniel didn't know how much time passed, but he yawned. he checked eben's phone but there was no notification, not even a call. could it be that corbyn was already calm down? maybe that application didn't give him an exact location or just decided to give his best friend space.

the clock on his bedside table showed that it was four in the morning. Damn it, it's late, i don't know if tomorrow i'll be able to go to school. the night had passed very fast. daniel frowned when he noticed a small headache when he thought, he almost forgot when he had consumed alcohol, with everything the business of eben and corbyn's cell phone chasing him, he missed the possible drunkenness. daniel entered his bathroom and his reflection in the mirror almost scared him. wow, i look horrible. his eyes were red, his messy blond hair also daniel began to note how his brown roots looked, he had black bags under his eyes and an annoyed face. daniel could easily go out to scare people. daniel combed his hair with his hands, washed his face and left the restroom to go to his bed.

the sleeplessness was winning the battle. daniel was exhausted, his second night of partying had been too chaotic for his poor being heart. let's see everything i did tonight: drink, dance, seduce corbyn, throw up on the fence of my house, get home in eben's car, steal eben's cell phone and panic for corbyn.

daniel sighed and rubbed his face, his eyes began to close slowly, the breeze coming through the window gave him chills. so he made a final effort to get up and go to close the window but stopped dead when he saw the silhouette of someone was clearly seen through the curtains. corbyn jumped into his room, removing the curtains from his path.

oh fuck!

corbyn besson was in his room.

the blonde boy was wearing that gray shirt with rolled sleeves that fits him so well. his eyes looked at him so coldly that daniel swore he was getting chills. he is upset, very, very upset.

his features looked tight, his lips clenched and his hands in fists. all his body language indicated to daniel that he needed to handle this situation carefully if he didn't want to end badly.

"where is he?" his voice is neutral. daniel swallowed and approached him slowly.

"corbyn, let me explain what happened."

corbyn pushed him aside and walked to his bed trying to find something in the room. "you don't have to explain anything to me." his eyes traveled the floor around the bed, all over the room. but then he turned to look back at the frightened daniel who was watching through the curtains as there was a huge staircase that led from the patio of his house to his window.

daniel recognized that ladder, it was the one his father kept in the shed, so he changed his gaze to corbyn. "have you forced the lock of my shed for this?" daniel asked surprised. corbyn was so mad.

but all corbyn thought was to have caught them in the moment.

daniel fell when he saw the anger in his eyes. "where do you hide him?" corbyn asked ignoring the blue-eyed boy's question.

the boy frowned without knowing what corbyn was talking about. what? wait. "oh! no, no,no no! "he said quickly. " i just took his phone because..."

"shut up!" his shout made daniel jump. he walked towards him in long footsteps and daniel cowardly backed away. "as long as he's someone popular, you don't care which one, right?"

his words felt like it was burning him. corbyn thought he had sex with eben, and thta's why his cell phone was there. "no."

corbyn took his chin between his cold fingers. there was more than anger in his eyes. "what are you looking for? popularity?"

daniel hit his hand, removing it from his face. "of course not!"

"you must have had so much fun tonight." corbyn paused, trapping him against the wall, "making me hard then come and hooking up with my best friend, who's next now? jack?"

with rage and pain, daniel slapped him hard. the sound of impact echoed in his mind. corbyn didn't even move, his perfect face unchanged, but he was surprised. very surprised. "if you think you can enter my room and disrespect me in this way, you are very wrong." tears filled the blue eyes of daniel but he didn't let them fall. "you may be very used to do this to the people around you but not me. oh believe me, you won't do it with me, corbyn besson."

he kept pressing against the wall. "don't be offended now, not after having sex with eben."

daniel raised his hand to slap him another time but corbyn grabbed his wrist in the air before he could do it. "let me go! "

"tell me, daniel, how much do you cost?" pure poison comes out of those pretty lips that daniel did desire. at that moment the blue-eyed boy felt the strong smell of alcohol emanating from corbyn, he was drunk.

how didn't i notice his red eyes and wobbly balance? wondered daniel

daniel pushed him again but it was like trying to move a giant stone, corbyn seemed to get stronger every time he got angry. "let go of me, corbyn!"

he took daniel's arms. "answer to me! tell me your damn price so i can have you and get you out of my head once and for all. "

ignoring his words, daniel stomped on him with all his might. corbyn stepped back, growling in pain. "i told you to let go." daniel pushed him, taking advantage of corbyn's lack of balance, so that corbyn fell sitting on the floor. "listen to me, corbyn, i hope this is the last time you talk to me like that, drunk or not. i am not a gigolo nor am i behind after the stupid popularity of your horrendous friends. i have eben's phone because he brought me home, i think he did it to please margo, i didn't realize that i took his, so surely he has mine."

"do you expect me to believe that?"

daniel let out a sarcastic laugh. "i don't give a fuck if you believe me or not after how you treated me."

corbyn looked surprised but then smiled. "the tender boy has character."

"unless you are going to apologize, i don't want to talk to you. go away, corbyn."

"excuse me? what did you want me to think? put yourself in my shoes. "

"at least you should have expected me to explain."

corbyn sighed. "you don't owe me any explanations, you don't owe me anything, you're not mine." there is a certain melancholy in his tone.

"whatever it is, eben is not going to come back for his phone so you can go home on your own." daniel said trying to get rid of his torment.

corbyn shook his head. "i had come to destroy you both and then force eben to take me home after he left me in the club."

"well, change your plans, i don't care," daniel said, forcing him to leave. he went to the window and opened the curtains to show him the way out.

"i have paid an uber to get here, I'm not paying another. i'm going to stay." what? daniel couldn't be more surprised. corbyn rose from the floor smiling, he's so bipolar. he approached daniel and the blue-eyed boy watched him warily.

"what are you doing?" he asked when he saw how corbyn took his hand and brought it to his face, pressing his soft lips against his skin.

"i'm apologizing." the blonde boy kissed the inside of my hand, his eyes were still fixed on the blue ones of the boys "i'm sorry, daniel."

daniel wanted to yell at him and tell him that an apology wasn't enough but that tender gesture and honesty in his eyes when he said it disarmed him. his anger vanished and he returned that tingling in his stomach that these days filled him when he was near corbyn.

he released his hand from the blonde's. "are you crazy, are you bipolar? "

corbyn shrugged. "no, i just admit my mistakes."

daniel s moved away from him because his stupid mind was reminded when he left him hard in the club. don't think about that now! daniel pretended to check his room and went to accommodate the sheet that was a mess. corbyn appeared on the other side of the bed and daniel watched him take off his shoes.

"what the hell are you doing?" the blonde boy said nothing, he took of his shoes and began unbuttoning his shirt. "corbyn!"

"it wasn't a joke, daniel. i'm staying here tonight." daniel felt the air in his lungs disappear at the sight of corbyn's torso. how can i not want to fuck him if it's a fucking model? the blue-eyed boy thought. "by the way, pretty abs."

daniel could feel the blood running to his cheeks, turning red like a tomato. he had forgotten that he was not wearing a shirt so he quickly covered himself with his arms as he could and took some t-shirt of his room and put it on. "don't be perverted."

"the pervert is you who had watch me as if i was doing a striptease." corbyn muttered laughing as he noticed daniel's gaze on him. even so, daniel didn't look away, but saw how corbyn's fingers touched the button on his pants.

"no! if you take off your pants, you sleep on the floor."

corbyn gave him a crooked smile. "are you afraid of not being able to control yourself?"

daniel swallowed thickly. "of course not." of course yes.

"so?"

"just leave them on."

he raised his hands in obedience. "as you say, come, time to go to bed, little stalker."

daniel struggled not to let his eyes violate the blonde boy's body. corbyn was without a shirt in his room. this was too much for the blue eyed boy.

corbyn lay down on the right side and left enough space for daniel on the left bank. nervous, daniel lay down carefully on his back beside corbyn who is watching him with amusement.

daniel looked at the ceiling without moving a muscle, he could feel corbyn's body heat brushing his arm. i will die of sexual tension. daniel quickly took one of his pillows and put it between them to have a sense of protection.

corbyn laughed. "a pillow? seriously?"

daniel closed his eyes. "goodnight, corbyn."

a few seconds passed when the pillow was torn from his side, the next thing daniel felt was corbyn's arm pulling him toward him until his back was against corbyn's chest. he could feel it completely stuck to his back, all of him.

corbyn pressed him even more against him, his breathing brushing against daniel's ear. "goodnight? i don't think so, the night just began, little stalker and you owe me one. "

===
word count: 2663

so what do you think corbyn felt during this chapter?

𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜, 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

26.6K 1.1K 53
-Number 8 on vikklan- -Number 4 on wroetofreezy- Teachers always tell you not to write on your arm. Ink poison and skin problems can happen because...
5.1K 382 20
โ›โ› being numb is being deprived of feeling or responsiveness. โœโœ โžต a book where clarke is trying to solve a complicated case without losing her mind...
13.3K 102 11
this is an Idea I had because I have never done Sickfics with Nick Jonas as a main character...I hope that it's awesome.