HOPE ✔

By Kinza244

Taehyung, a poor boy who was abused by his father and lost all of his desires to live but, fate decided somet... More

1: Encounter
2: Mafia
3: Mercy
4: Change
5: Rain
6: Emotion
7: Auction
8: Saved?
9: Saviour
10: New start
11: Cared
12: Friend?
13: Alpha
14: Innocent
15: Drunk
16: Hangover
17: Weakness
18: New Feeling
20: Daze
21: Close
22: Robbed
23: Him and I
24: Attacked
25: Deal
26: Interrupt
27: Two-faced
28: Escape
29: Lie
30: Misunderstanding
31: Betrayed
32: Heartbroken
33: Crushed
34: Ruined
35: Truth
36: Regret
37: Pain
38: Gap
39: Hanseol
40: Stranger
41: Lost
42: Forgive/ Forget
43: Chance
44: Back
45: Soulmate
46: Decision
47: Smile..
48: Same Blood
49: Last breath
EPILOGUE

19: Tour

36.3K 1.6K 937
By Kinza244

Ignore mistakes, please

Long chapter ahead 😜 ..

Third person P.O.V

Jungkook was again surprised by his own words.

"It's ok to like someone.... but make sure not to turn it into love." Jungkook used those words to make himself feel a bit better or he just wanted to shove off the new rising feelings in his heart, turning something more desirable into something less.

He again looked up at the laptop's screen to see a very happy fluff ball. Taehyung was jumping on his bed while singing some song.. his laughter was echoing in his room as well as in Jungkook's room.

The other male couldn't help but smile due to his childish behavior.

"He is so cute... I still can't get why Min always treated him like a punching bag." Jungkook stated with a frown, his blood felt boiling at the feeling of seeing the younger hurt.

Soon Taehyung, stopped jumping and went to his bag and started setting things, maybe for the tour. He stuck out his tongue while focusing on the small bag.

For about 15 minutes, he kept doing those things while Jungkook was just watching him while sipping on the sweet coffee. Then finally Taehyung fell on the bed still with a smile and closed his eyes, making the raven-haired feel proud as he was the reason for that pretty smile.

•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•●•

"Taehyung! Don't you dare to skip breakfast ... get your ass here.. RIGHT NOW." Hoseok threatened Taehyung, who was tip-toeing towards the door to run as he was a little late for college.

Taehyung sighed defeated and turned back with a pout to face a fuming Hoseok.

"Hyunggggg ~ I am late.. I promise I will get something from the cafe.. now I have money, plea-"

"I said GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Hoseok yelled while showing him a wooden spatula.

"Ok ok ok." Taehyung quickly rushed to him and was about to sit at the table when he heard a light cough from behind. They turned back to see Jungkook in his attire, looking hot and handsome as ever but Taehyung thought it was more..... and more than more (a/n WT 😅).

"It's ok Hyung.. handover him the sandwiches and milk, and he will eat in the car," Jungkook pointed toward the breakfast while moving to the door.

"Come on Taehyung. I will drop you." He turned to the younger and stated before leaving the mansion.

"Wow, it's perfect! Now quickly give me that, I know you have to hear him now." Taehyung showed him a victory dance, Hoseok huffed but finally gave him his breakfast.

Taehyung happily entered the car and started chomping the sandwiches while sipping the milk from the box, not bothering to look at the other.

Jungkook didn't say anything instead he kept driving in silence. But suddenly, he rolled up his sleeves on a red signal feeling slightly hot, and yeah, opss... that was a red signal for Taehyung. As his eyes fell on those toned muscles of the Mafia, he choked... once again~~.

Jungkook quickly whipped his neck to look up at him only to find Taehyung coughing badly.

"Why do you always choke? Is your throat narrow or you forgot how to swallow food?" Jungkook huffed, rubbing his back soothingly, even when his tone was flat, his eyes showed concern.

Taehyung's eyes were glistening due to immense coughing so he didn't reply as felt embarrassed. It didn't take long before Jungkook realized that his words weren't good enough in such a condition.. though he tried to joke but failed miserably.

"It's ok. Hold your breath for seconds and then drink milk." Jungkook this time said politely, still rubbing his back so gently.

Taehyung could feel the warmth of the other's hands even through his clothes. Those soft touches were so calming that helped him and finally, his coughing stopped and the signal turned green as well.

He quickly finished his breakfast, not forgetting to ask the older for a bite or more but Jungkook denied it.

When they reached college, Taehyung waved him to say goodbye with a smile and soon vanished in the rush of students.

The day passed quickly and it was already dark... but still, Taehyung was in the college, busy in preparation for some stuff for the festival. He wanted to end the work so that he can enjoy the tour of the forest.

After completing his work, he finally reached the mansion and after dinner, he fell asleep early as he had to wake up earlier than usual.

Bogum already told him that he will pick him up from a specific bus stop that was near Jungkook's mansion but still a little far but Taehyung never mentioned that he lives there as he wanted to save mafia info from everyone.

Finally, Taehyung woke up at 5 am and quickly finished his routine, and changed into the outfit that Bogum gifted him days ago He took it to the mansion on the previous night from his locker, and to his luck, no one noticed.

He grabbed his bag that he already settled and picked up the phone. Making sure to make no noise, he quietly left the mansion and told one of the guards at the main gate about his departure as he already told everyone that he will leave early.

The weather was cool enough to make his cheeks and nose red within minutes. He was walking towards the bus stop, rubbing his hands to make them warm but he failed miserably.

It was still hazy and foggy even though the sun wasn't up properly so it could be counted as dark. He plopped on a cold bench at the bus stop, waiting for the other male, still trying to keep himself warm.

Within a few minutes, he saw a beautiful car approaching the stop. He considered the person as someone else as he once saw Bogum's car but this car was more expensive.

Ignoring the coming car, he hung his head low, still rubbing his hands when the same car pulled in front of him and he still didn't look up.

The person walked to him after leaving the car and grabbed both of his hands, making him yelp in surprise at the sudden touch.

"Why are you so cold, pretty face?" Taehyung frowned at the words and was about to yank his hand but the man quickly removed his mask.

"Hey it's me Tae... damn you didn't recognize me?" Bogum fake cried while Taehyung laughed sheepishly when he saw the other pouty face.

After muttering a small apology that the older accepted, Bogum then led him to the car and both settled down. Taehyung placed his bag on the backseat and sat on the passenger seat.

"Wow you are looking amazing in this outfit... it suits you a lot." Taehyung smiled shyly mumbling a soft thanks when Bogum let out a small whistle.

"But seriously your hands are freezing.... here give me." Bogum stretched his hands and after a few moments of hesitation, Taehyung placed his hands on the other's palms.

Bogum gently grabbed his hands and started rubbing them against his own warm ones.

"Want breakfast?" Bogum asked after a while with a smile and Taehyung quickly nodded.

Taehyung was feeling a little close to him after that evening in the park. Bogum was a sweet boy who actually cares for people in his surroundings. He made Taehyung laugh many times that evening and now he counted him as a good friend.

After making sure that Taehyung's hands were warm, Bogum left his hands and handed him hot packs.

"What?? If you had these packs, then why you didn't give me them before?" Taehyung was bewildered by that act of the other.

"What??? I just remember that... now don't give me that look or I will flick your forehead." Bogum exclaimed with a satisfied smile when he saw Taehyung pouting after accepting his defeat.

They drove to a cafe and after a yummy breakfast, they started driving to their destination. Forest was far from the city and it took almost 3-4 hours to reach. They had to pass the city and then many field sites so Bogum also bought many snacks for their short beautiful journey.

"Scenery is beautiful here Tae," Bogum said while driving through fields as they already passed the city.

Taehyung hummed in response while looking outside of the window, enjoying the beautiful scenery. A smile adorned his face continuously because it felt for the first time that he was this free, it was always his step-father who constricted his freedom all those years when teenagers just worried about their grades or other activities, he was held back to even breath freely.

Bogum smiled when he saw him so much immersed in nature's beauty and he found himself so much focused on the beauty beside him.

Taehyung turned back to play music in the car and he started singing with the singer. Both of them enjoyed the music, the whole ride was full of waves of laughter and screams of joy.

Taehyung slid down the window and let the cool and fresh breeze hit his face. He closed his eyes to enjoy the feeling of the music with the waves of wind that made his hair dance.

2 hours passed like that and Taehyung was still enjoying himself till his phone buzzed.

Hyung 💜:

"Tae.. be safe and wear your jacket. It's quite cold. Jungkook scolded me in the morning for not giving you anything for eating.. hehe.. hope you enjoy your trip. Take care."

Those few words made him smile wider but his smile faltered when his gaze settled on the word Jungkook...

A feeling of guilt hit his heart... a guilt of lying, lying to the person who made it all possible, who made him free, and gave him the freedom of his life that he always desired. But he was afraid that he might not have allowed him to go if he had stated the truth and it was already too late to regret anything, just the guilt was left behind.

He closed the window and rested his head on the window glass. Thinking about all the things that Jungkook had done for him so far, without asking for anything in return. While having all these thoughts, he didn't notice when sleep engulfed him in calmness.

"Tae this song is mi-" Bogum quickly halted when he turned to see a soundly sleeping beauty. A smile crept on his lips and he quickly turned off the music so that the other can have some rest.

He felt that Taehyung's head was not in a comfortable position and his neck would hurt if he stayed like that. So he stopped the car on the side. Gently grabbing his head from his opposite side, he moved his head to rest it on the seat. Taehyung's head quickly hit softly the leather and now his face was right in front of the other.

His messy blue bangs were covering his eyes and a cute pout adorned his face, looking like an innocent baby.

Bogum smiled at his cuteness and his fingers moved those soft locks from his eyes, slightly tucking behind his ear.

"You are so pretty boy... so soft.... so innocent," Bogum whispered while caressing the soft skin of the sleeping boy.

Taking the chance, he quickly backed away and grabbed his phone to take some candid pictures of the blue-haired who was peacefully enjoying his dreamland.

After taking some pictures, he kissed the boy on his cheek so softly, very careful not to wake him up, and felt contented with the success.

A deep breath left his lips as he again started driving and after about 1 hour they were quite near to their destination. The scenery was so beautiful so he decided to wake up Taehyung.

"Tae... Wake up cupcake... look it's beautiful." He gently shook him and finally, Taehyung opened his eyes slowly but as soon his eyes fell on the beautiful nature, his half-lidded eyes turned into big doe eyes within seconds, making the other laugh.

"Woah.... you look like a comic character Tae... damn you are so cute," Bogum literally squealed, pinching those soft cheeks and the poor Taehyung just huffed and quickly took some pictures of the scenery.

"It's really beautiful! Thanks for giving me this chance." Taehyung breathed out with a smile and Bogum responded to him with a nod and smile.

Soon they pulled to the side and started walking into the forest. They spend a good time looking at the variety of trees and beautiful birds. Taehyung was skipping and squeaking like a child while taking many pictures of the small rodents here and there.

He located a rabbit hopping on a side and quickly pointed towards him and called the other in pure excitement.

"Bogumie... look! A bunny, he is so cute and fluffy. I want to hold it." Taehyung giggled and started running toward the hopping rabbit and when he finally succeeded in catching him he took a selfie with the fluffy animal.

"You are reminding me of Mr. Jeon," Taehyung whispered to the rabbit and giggled at his own thought.

Soon he let go of the rabbit and they sat on a mat that Bogum brought. They ate some snacks while Taehyung was sketching. To Bogum's surprise, he was fast and talented. He quickly draw 3 drawings and handed one of them to Bogum who gladly accepted the beautiful art.

"You are so much talented Tae... can you draw my sketch?" Bogum asked, well almost pleading, and being the sweetheart the younger was, he quickly nodded and started sketching the person in front of him.

It was already 3 pm, so after completing the sketches, they decided to leave. Taehyung handed the completed sketch to Bogum.

"Wow... it's just wow Tae... well sign it as well.. who knows if one day you become famous, then I will show it to everyone and will tell them. HE IS MY FRIEND! HE SKETCHED THAT FOR ME PERSONALLY." Bogum yelled in the forest dramatically and they both end up laughing.

After packing their stuff, they started walking towards the site where they parked the car. It was a little afar. While walking, they heard some growling sounds.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked

"I don't-" Bogum couldn't complete his sentence as there stands two big black wolves in front of them, looking so fierce for an unknown reason.

"Shit! Tae, run!" Bogum grabbed the hand of the shocked boy and started dragging him in great haste. They ran and ran to dodge those wild animals behind them, jumping over twigs and clogs, they even got some cuts on their faces due to branches that were hitting them while running but of course, their priority was to save their lives.

"We are going in the opposite direction." Bogum cursed when he noticed that they were going far from the place where they parked the car.

"W-e can't go back... they... are still chasing." Taehyung stuttered in between his breath.

Wolves were still running behind them but somehow they managed to hide behind a big tree and to their luck, those wild animals found new prey in the form of a poor rabbit.

They again started running when they saw the roadside, even when it was the opposite side, but they needed to just leave the forest now. Bogum was running before Taehyung when he felt like Taehyung was getting slow, he looked back at him and panicked at the view.

Taehyung was feeling out of breath from the whole running session and now he was feeling intense pain in his chest, causing him to lose the strength to run anymore.

"Tae??? What happened??? Why do you look so pale?" Bogum was so shocked, he asked panting while cupping Taehyung's face.

Taehyung looked up to say something but he couldn't as a new wave of pain hit his chest causing him to whimper loudly.

"Arghh." He groaned, holding his chest so tightly that his knuckles turned white and the older was now sure that something was definitely not right with the younger.

"Oh my God, Tae?? What's wrong?? Did you get hurt-" Bogum stopped in a complete panic when Taehyung fell in his arms, completely limp... eyes closed... face pale.

"Tae?? TAE???" With a firm hold on the limp body, he gently shook the younger but didn't get any answer.

Gathering up his senses together, he quickly picked him up bridal style and started running towards the road, impatiently waiting for a possible miracle in form of an angel and his will come true. A car came into his view and he quickly rushed to the center of the road to grab the driver's attention which he soon got.

The car stopped and the man stepped out from the car backseat...

Everything was so much confusing when the man rushed to him and quickly snatched the unconscious Taehyung from him.

He felt like a voice was echoing in his ears when he heard the male speaking- no, actually shouting at him with concern.?

"TAEHYUNG?? TAEHYUNG?? WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? WHO ARE YOU?" The man in front of him growled after shaking Taehyung.

"Where are the others??? Where is your teacher?? What happened to him?" The man again asked while holding Taehyung very protectively.

Bogum thought like his throat went dry.. too much dry to say any word. But the man in front of him gave him a death glare and he finally croaked.

"He fainted.... a-and others... we.. we are on the opposite side.... wolves... chased us.. and he fainted, out of sudden," Bogum explained with little difficulty, a deep frown settled on his forehead and the man quickly turned back to the car, taking Taehyung with him.

The man ordered to start the engine and they left, leaving a dumbfounded Bogum. He processed his mind to accept the reality that he once thought was a possibility. The man was really the only...

Jungkook... the cruelest mafia, Jeon Jungkook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi beautiful...I was supposed to post Sunday but I was busy... so I make up with a long ass chapter.😅. Hope you enjoyed uwu. I purple you all 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 20.6K 50
**DON'T READ IF THIS IS CONTENT YOU DISLIKE SO READ THE WARNING BEFORE CONTINUING** **UNDERGOING EDITING, CHAPTER'S MARKED WITH ✔ HAVE BEEN EDITING...
475K 22.7K 20
❝Sometimes good things have to fall apart so later on they can come together and be better.❞ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ━━━━━━ ◈ ➺ MAFIA AU >>> BOOK 3 ➺ mafioso!Taeh...
439K 20.8K 37
[C O M P L E T E D] One of the biggest new hit companies soon to be owned by one of the most attractive men in the world catches the eye of the large...
135K 7.4K 43
"Do you think universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences. My life was full of chaos, the cha...