Bughead & SprouseHart oneshots

By mawdawg

This is a series of Bughead and Sprousehart one-shots, no self-promo, mostly fluff some angst, hope you enjoy... More

period-sh
⚠️roommates- bh⚠️
panic attack- bh
surprise- sh
"cute toot lili " -sh
surprise-happy new year part 2-bh
happy new year prt 1- bh
cuddly mood-sh
Nightmares-sh
A litte crush - Bughead
The voice-sh
Mean teachers-bh
Period-bh
Breakup-Bh
I didnt know-bh
Lonely-bh
Life with a baby-bh
Trampeld-sh
Cuddles-sh
Army-bh
The shoe game-bh
Why i havent posted please read
Lazy night-bh
Rough-bh
Sleeping in class-bh
Future-bh
Sex tape-bh
hello
Ten things i love about you-bh
Abandoned-bh
Hello
some sad news 

Baby jughead pictures-bh

1.4K 33 0
By mawdawg

Betty POV

I was looking for some of my old toys to give to the orphanage. I looked in the basement for some first. I found a couple but I couldn't give those away because they were my moms when she was little and mine and pollys when we were little. I looked in the basement one more time just to make sure I didn't miss anything. I didn't find anymore boxes with toys but I found a lot of photos of me and polly when we were little. The next place I looked was the attic. I found a lot of old toys up there and brought the boxes down to the Livingroom. When I was up there I found a box titled baby pictures and I knew they weren't mine or Polly's because ours were stored in the basement. I assumed they were jughead or jellybeans so I brought the pictures down from the attic. It was Friday so jughead and FP will be home any second. I was getting ready to look through the box with pictures when the front door opened and FP cam in then jug. I ran to jughead and jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist because I haven't seen him in two weeks because I was at a writing convention last weekend when he was home. I felt him wrap his arms around me and I pulled my head back away from his neck. Our faces were close together that if you looked at us from behind you would think we're kissing. I whispered against his lips "I missed you" he replied with "I missed you too, bug" my stomach did a flip when he called me bug even though we've been dating for two years he still has that effect on me. I leaned in to the little space between us and kissed him passionately. We pulled away and I unwrapped my legs from his waist and he put me down. I went back to the couch him following behind me "what are you looking at'" he asked me sitting down by me I said "looking through pictures of you when you were a baby". He looked at me with shock and then he finally said "I could help you with them and tell you when they were taken" I smiled like an idiot looking back at him and leaning up a little and pecking his lips. I pulled him off the couch and onto the floor with me I pulled an album out of the box and the first picture was a four year old jughead holding a baby in a hospital I heard jug say" that was when jellybean was born and I was ecstatic to be a big brother". The rest of the night was filled with "aww's" and then after that a lot of passionate kisses and cuddles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6.8K 40
BUGHEAD ❤
23.5K 325 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!
8.8K 130 15
Little shorties about the characters form Riverdale
61K 1.3K 43
She was hurt and lonely. He was caring and sweet. Their story was complicated, but they ended together nontheless...♡ best ranking: #3 on #sprousehart