Shattered fantasy

By Fluffygirl625

Paradise used to be like a fantasy, peaceful and filled with life. But when the first corruption attacked- ev... More

The beginning
New friendship
Introducing the characters
Found
Reunited
Sickness
The 4 corruption has begun
Corrupted allies
Past memories
Close call
Heated welcome
Saving an old friend
To the cave we go
Barracuda
First piece
Familiar 
Purified
Lost connection
Volcanic Madness
Slow Corruption
Septagons battle
Escaped
Mixed Battles
Friendly greating
Next destination Green kingdom
Reaching to Bane
Almost lost
Losing and regaining troops
Corrution withen ones self
Calm at last
A hot and brezzy day
Through the fire and flames
Lied to
Tri's Caretaker
Let go of the past
Something random
Problems reaching the yellow kingdom
Distant friendships
Problems traviling
Shocking suprise
First apearence
Truth
Fatal attack
Determined
Challenges
Quick update
Challenges part2
Challenges part 3
Last challenge
Memory lane
Full lockdown
Preparation
Factory mayham
Second encounter
Surprise gift
Recovering
Frightning flights
Close to me
Interruption
Final battle
Annihilate
Till its over
Paradise
Thank you for reading

Prologue

2.1K 16 16
By Fluffygirl625

In a land named Paradise there are 4 kingdoms, the yellow kingdom, green kingdom,  Orange kingdom, and the blue kingdom. All four kingdoms had their own specific hero. Tri the yellow hero, Pent the green hero, Ci the orange hero, and Blue the Blue hero.(I don't know I got lazy on names) All of the hero's protect the "tree of life". A special tree that brings life to paradise. Each kingdom also has specific subjects(town's people), shapes depending on which kingdom they were first born will have a highlight of the color on the tips of their heads. But nowadays shapes come and go to different kingdoms.                                     Monster kingdom                                                            Monster kingdom is a place we're non-shaped figures live. Monster kingdom is located in the middle west side of the river. There is no king or queen's ruling the kingdom. But as some monsters say the strongest and more fearful are able to rule the kingdom as the future leaders. Most monsters are not able to enter any of the 3 kingdoms, except for the blue kingdom. Cube the queen of the blue kingdom, and blue the hero are trying to unite all monsters and shapes, but is unsuccessful of convincing the other 3 kingdoms.                                 Blixter                                                                              Blixter is a young male hybrid of a shape and monster. Blixter was born in the monster kingdom, Howling town. When he was 4 his parents got killed by an unknown accident. He was put into an orphanage until the age of 10 he was adopted by Cube queen of the blue kingdom. Blixter is the only monster in Paradise that is able to enter all 4 kingdoms but with supervision. Blixter is a kind monster/shape, but is usually targeted by other monsters because of hatred and jealousy.                   ( I hope all of you reading this will stay around and read my first ever book)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 13
(DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from Azur lane, Azur lane is owned by Manjuu and Yongshi, along with others parties who made content officially associated...
199K 8.9K 82
Astren City, and all surrounding area, have the highest crime rate in the northern part of the country. Dozens of crime families constantly trying to...
3.1K 91 98
A Jsab story that is an alternate universe of an existing world of mine, also based off of "The Pink Corruption" YouTube series (LucasTheDubber) in a...
429K 4.7K 51
✨mOlD iS gOoD fOr YoU iTs JuSt A nAtUrAl oRgAnIsM✨ ✨But you..Don't like freedom very much now do ya cupcake?✨ ✨bOnG wAtEr?✨ ✨what the fffff fu- fudgg...