𝐕𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐘. garfield logan

Af MUSHYALIEN

SLOW UPDATES ─── she'll move moutains. dc's titans season one ✓ season two ✓ season three (slow upda... Mere

VASTLY
GRAPHIC GALLERY
EPIGRAPH
PART I
TRAILER
𝐎𝐍𝐄 POWER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 STEALING IS BAD
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 RACHEL
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 PROTECTIVE
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 CONTROL IS OVERRATED
𝐒𝐈𝐗 INTRUDER ALERT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ANOTHER ROBIN
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 DRUNKIN STATE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 PTSD CAN SUCK MY DICK
𝐓𝐄𝐍 NEED MORE SLEEP
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ESCAPE MISSION
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 BONDING
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 TRAIN RIDES
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ON THE RUN
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MAMA MAEVE
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 MORE IMPORTANT
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 HE'S DYING
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 BUMP IN THE ROAD
PART II
𝐎𝐍𝐄 SCARY EYES
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 FAMILY REUNION
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 RECONNECT
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 SAVING JASON 101
𝐒𝐈𝐗 TRUTH
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 DAYS ALONE
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 IT'S ALIVE
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 CADMUS
𝐓𝐄𝐍 BREAK OUT
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 NIGHTWING
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 DONNA TROY
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 GOOD-BYE
PART III
𝐎𝐍𝐄 UNKNOWN CALLER
𝐓𝐖𝐎 JET LAGGED
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 SLEEP KIDNAPPING
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 SISTER DEAREST

𝐓𝐖𝐎 MEMORIES

4.7K 189 37
Af MUSHYALIEN

VASTLY

a/n: the italic font is maeve's flashs backs

CHAPTER TWENTY

The sky was filled with ash, no sunlight seeping through the clouds, for they made no room for the sun. Ash fell from the heavens, landing softly on the broken ground, rubble was found everywhere, the houses that once stood tall, were flat, no longer existed for they had been brought to the ground, there was no sign of life, where there were once busy streets was complete and utter silence, the earth no longer shook for it had no reason to, the ground was riddled in gaping trenches, so deep that you couldn't even see the bottom, the rubble was in piles as well as scattered around the earth's surface, fires were set around almost every turn, burning what little land it could reach. It was chaos, the screams that were echoing moments ago were silent for they were long gone, but the blonde little girl who stood in the middle of it could still hear the screams, they were muffled, all words inaudible, she could see their ghosts all most run by her in slow motion in a blur.

The newly six year old blonde was covered head to toe in dirt, her long sleeves that belonged to her shirt had been burnt though leaving burnt out holes, tears ran down her dirty cheeks making tear streaks, washing away the dirt in their path down her cheeks, no words escaped her mouth, no sound left her, for she was silent, this was all but a dream, this couldn't be real.

The dead bodies were seen all around, heads, arms, legs emerging from the rubble, bloodied and broken, submerged in the ground. The 6-year-old looked down towards the two people beside her for they had suffered the most, their eyes burn leaving nothing in their sockets but a black abyss, their mouths agape as their heads were turned up, looking up at her, more tears ran down her face for she knew these people, she loved these people, it was her parents. Her father's blonde hair was stained with blood along with his tan skin, blood and dirt covered both mother and father, a sob escaped her dry throat, the first noise to leave her mouth.

The child fell to her knees, leaning forward until on all fours, her hands gripping the earth beneath her, the dirt embedding itself under her nails, but she did not care.

Maeve Weaver let out a scream of bloody Mary, her voice breaking at the volume and the ground shook beneath her, the pain that began to build in her throat became so sever she didn't know if she would ever speak again. Her eyes glowed a bright yellow yet again as her scream continued, gripping the ground tighter as a yellow glow moved from her elbows to her fingertips, the familiar feeling overcoming her, her blonde locks raising off her shoulder as her scream died down, her unbalanced abilities taking control of her person once again. The ground began to shake severely as the yellow glow shinned brighter and began to move from her arms to all over her body, covering her face, her stomach and legs, until there was no more Maeve, for Maeve was no longer in control. This was Shudder, the darkest and most brightest part of her, the part she would always fear all her life, the part that reminded her she would never been in full control, for you could not control something that is a part of you no matter how hard you try and forget.

"Move out!" A muffled voice said, a group of army men circled her aiming their guns at her. "That won't be needed." Another voice stated, a black collar open in his hands and once close enough, he clicked it around her neck, pressing a single button turning it on, the glow around her became to dim until all that was left was the whiteness of her skin and the blueness of her eyes, she looked up, tears running down her face. "Who are you?" She snarled in Russian. "Oh my dear... My name is Alexander Luther" The young man replied as he crouched down to her level, he looked to be in his 20s, bold head and a wicked smile.

Maeve snarled, but that snarl soon turned into a shriek as a surge of electricity ran from the collar to the skin of her neck causing her to grasp the collar, before the pain stopped she was left panting still on all fours.

A soldier grabbed her arm and forced her to stand, causing her to try and pull her arm from his hold not caring of the pain he was inflicting on her. "Clean this up... this town never existed." Lex command and men began falling out, two of the group, each grabbed the mother and father causing her to scream in Russian. "Mama, papa! No! Let me go you big elephant!" She screamed trying to pull herself free with all of her might. "Sedate her." The bold man stated bluntly as he walked passed them and the last thing she saw was the butt of a gun getting thrown into her head.

Maeve gasped awake; she began to sob hysterically, the buidling begins to shake and the walls in the condo begin to crack open. "Garfield!" She yelled from her room, the tears falling down her cheeks faster than she could produce them, she began to hyperventilate, her breath not regulating as she continued to cry, her face red and sore. Her mouth cramping up and her vision blurred, she pulls her knees to her chest as she sobs, flashes begin to burn into her mind.

The six year old was on a table, an uncomfortable one, her head, hands, legs and waist strapped in with metal bars, keeping her in place as they injected her with different serums, while another took blood. "Its okay Maeve, it will be over soon." a woman said stroking her head. "I want to go home." The blonde cried, flinching as another needle was forced into her skin. "Soon." She replied. "I want to go home now!" She screamed loudly, the building began to shake, the metal restrains around her began to creek as she attempted to will them to break or bend.

Maeve sobbed harder as the flashes all came together, it was her past, all that bad things that had happened to her, the things she wanted to forget she now remembered and she wished she didn't, she burred her head into her hands, shaking her head, her breaths becoming more jagged, the tears that leaked form her eyes did not slow nor did they stop, they continued, she did not know a human could produce this much tears.

"My little angle." A soft angelic voice, it was dark, before light came into the picture, her sight was blurred for a moment before adjusting, seeing a woman with dark brown hair and sharp facial features. "Where going to the fair today... for your birthday, remember?" The woman said with a smile, her eyes completely innocent, as if she would ever hurt a fly. "Yes, mama... I remember." The child's voice said, laughing in a high pitch. "What are my girls conspiring without me?" The picture moved to a blonde man leaning against the door frame. "Hey baby girl." He said in Russian.

Maeve didn't feel the arms embrace her for she was too far lost in her own memories. "I killed them." She sobbed. "They loved me, and I killed them." She said softly as she leaned into Garfield embrace as he tried to calm her down. "I don't even remember their names." She said softly into Garfield's arm as she gripped into it, her face leaning against his bicep. "Is she okay?" Maeve didn't even look up she continued to cry into Garfield. "She's fine." He snapped harsher than needed towards Rachel. Ignoring Jason and Dick who were also at the girls door. Rachel could sense her emotions and she knew it this was Garfield's territory, not hers, she knew Garfield would always protect her, she knew that Maeve was completely vulnerable, and the girl that always protected everyone needed protecting in this moment.

Garfield shifted into his Tiger form, not caring about ripping his clothes, he slowly curled around Maeve. She turned around, wrapping her arms around his head, bringing it closer to hers, she felt his tail curl around her waist, protecting her from everything that wasn't him, even if that person was Rachel or Dick. Her breaths were less ragged, her breathing was calming down as she slowly began to breath at a normal rate, the tiger chuffs, nuzzling his head into hers.

⛧彡

The team haven't even been in the tower for 2 weeks and last night when Maeve had her memories returned to her nobody went back to sleep, Rachel, Jason and Dick were sitting at the table, waiting for conformation and relief that she was okay and was going to be okay. "It's my fault." Rachel mumbled. "No it's not." Dick said. "I brought back Kory's memories, ones she never knew she had, Maeve had only a small section of her life that was locked away, when I healed her, I think I healed her memories to." Rachel replied. "Sounds like it is your fault." Jason mumbled tiredly.

Hearing footsteps echoing through the condo, the three perked up as they saw Garfield walk in. "I'm sorry I snapped at you." He apologised to Rachel, who just shook her head. "How's Maeve?" Dick asked, "She's fine, she's calmed down." Jason sighed, "I'm going back to bed." He mumbled walking back to his room.

Rachel stood up and walked past Garfield and into her room seeing her staring at nothing in particular. "I remember." She mumbled, glancing towards Rachel, tears in her eyes, "everything." She sighed. "I'm sorry." "Why are you sorry?" Maeve asked. "When I healed you... I think..." "You brought back my memories like you did for Kory." Maeve interrupted her. "Yeah." "It's okay, you didn't know... the more memories I see the more I want to learn, I now remember my parents names, it took time, but I remembered... Samara Markov and Max Weaver." Maeve mumbled. Rachel moved to sit beside Maeve on her bed.

"What do you remember?" Maeve held her hand out for Rachel to grab. "Have a look." Rachel slowly grabbed her hand and closed her eyes, the first memory she saw was the most horrific, the one of her killing her village, Rachel could hear the screams, they were so loud, pulling her hand away from Maeve quickly, Rachel opened her eyes, which were close to tears. "Horrific, right?" Maeve mumbled, she wasn't trying to make Rachel feel bad or even give her pity, no, she wanted her to understand her pain, the pain she was feeling. "I think we found someone more fucked up then you Rachel" Maeve chuckled a little, Rachel smiled shortly. "Well... that's a relief" Maeve slowly brought her head down on to Rachel's shoulder causing Rachel to put her head on Maeve's "We're really fucked up, aren't we?" Rachel sighed, "just a little." "More than the guys?" "one-hundred percent." Maeve replied, causing the two of them to chuckle lightly.

so..... ya'll now know maeves past i have been wanting to post this chapter the moment i finished planning her history

okay so im gonna give you like dot points, some that werent in this chapter so:

- her mothers name is samara markov she is the younger sister of viktor markov who is the father of tara (terra), gregor and brion (geo-force) meaning they are her cousins. but because she has the same abilities as her cousin tara (although maeve is more powerful when she loses control) they use to be very close when maeve lived with her grandfather, but she hasnt heard or seen tara since they were quiet young

- she killed her parents on her sixth birthday because they wouldnt let her play another game at the fair and she lost control

- she is in line for the throne in markovia but she isnt even close to being next in line, but she is of royal blood 

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

334K 15K 29
all this bad blood here . . . BOOK 1 OF THE WILD WORLD SERIES TITANS - PRE-SEASON 1 AU © stxrmborn COMPLETED COVER BY @lucia...
22K 685 46
Completed Cora has had a terrible life. She was experimented on by a lab. Once she escaped she was put into foster care. She had two foster parents...
26.9K 584 21
❝Tell me Atlas: What is heavier, The world or its people's hearts?❞ Sam never expected her life to end up this way, turned upside down by an infamous...
4.5K 351 36
CASTLES CRUMBLING, My castle's crumbling down. You don't wanna know me now. Closed off twins meets people they never thought would be important to th...