You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 31- The KIDS
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! 🎉

Chapter 35- The Past

8.5K 254 55
By AnnaPeytonisMe

JUNGKOOK

I was in my office doing a ton of paperwork. We just got back from our vacation and honestly, it was the best weeklong vacation I've had ever.

Getting to have time for my family was very important to me. And I promise to have or give a generous amount of time for them in the coming days.

While I was focused on my laptop, the door clicked and in came my annoying hyungs all with massive grins on their faces.

"Hey maknae! Wassup? " Hobi started.

"Yah! What are you  guys doing here?  It's office hours you know. " I just stared at the 6 idiots infront of me.

I did not notice the small figure visibly standing beside Jin Hyung.

"Don't you want to see your hyungs and your favorite girl? Tsk. Such an ungrateful kid you are. " Jin Hyung emphasized.

"My favorite girl who? " I did not notice that Ella was already standing beside me. Then

"Hi daddy!"

"Holy....." Thankfully , I wasn't able to swear infront of Ella because V shushed me.

"Our baby wanted to surprise her daddy at work. So who are we to decline? " Tae explained.

Ella gave me a hug.

"Surprise Daddy!  I miss you so much. "

I just smiled at my little angel.

"Baby, you really shocked the heck out of Daddy. You sneaky little kid! Is mom ok with you being here? I mean did you ask permission? " I eyed my hyungs and then my phone vibrated at the same time.

Babe❤️
Hey Kookoo! Ella wanted to visit you at work and I agreed. She's with your hyungs btw. Couldn't say No to her. Really.

Take care of her ok? Pls. Entertain the little monster. She has been giving me a headache and annoying her siblings to no extent today. Talk to her for me. Alright?

Btw, have you eaten lunch already? I cooked for you, Ella and your hyungs. Eat up Kookoo. Take care and don't stress yourself out. I love you my Kookoo ❤️😘

"Guess we'll have so much fun today young lady, am I right? " She just grinned at me. And went directly to the spare bedroom in my office.

I was left with my hyungs.
They were all seated around me as if they were judges in competition.

"So JK, tell us about your little vacation ay? Got some action? " Jimin was wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Yeah Jk, you look like you won a lottery or somethin'. Do tell your hyungs all about the vacation"
RM countered.

"It was fun actually.  I got to spend a lot of time with Lisa and the kids. We also spent Ella's bday in a really fashionable way. So, the vacation was 100% successful.  Why'd you ask Hyung? "

"Man, sometimes you can be super clueless Jk. Can you just give us the juice on your vacation? " Suga Hyung asked boredly.

I told them everything.

"So Ella's wish was  the actually really mind blowing. " Recalling the little girls request .

I was about to tell them when the devil herself appeared.

" I wished for a baby brother uncles. And you know what? Daddy said that I'll get it soon. " Proudly saying her part.

The hyungs all laughed at my daughter and then smiled at me.

"So, a baby huh Jk? " Jin asked.

Before we could talk about it. I asked my secretary to bring Ella to the lounge to eat. Ella agreed and went with my secretary.

Actually, I invited someone so I could talk about an issue.

When the coast was clear,

"Yeah, Lisa and I talked about it and we decided to focus more on the kids for now. You know it's hard raising a kid, let alone 3 of them. "

There was a knock on the door.

Finally, the best person I should talk to.
I signalled for the person to come in.

Lo and behold, Rose came in all her glory. Rose was the person who knew Lisa in and out.

"Oh hi everyone! I didn't know we had other company. " I approached her kissed her cheek. The boys did the same except for you know who..... Jimin!

Damn! Their issues.

Rose sat down.
"So what do you wanna talk about JK? What's so important that you had to create a conference meeting with all of us? " The ever so straight forward Rose.

"Thank you for coming. Actually, I wanted to ask you about Lisa and the past. I mean when you guys were away, I had no idea what had happened to you. I payed a lot of detectives to find where you were but they werent successful tho. " I scratched my nape. I was so embarrassed in asking this stuff.

"The past? Well, actually when we left. We never told our parents where we would stay. It was our decision and we started from scratch really. " Rose started. The boys and I were intently listening.

"Lisa was 3 months pregnant at that time so it was a struggle because her pregnancy with the twins was difficult. So difficult. We would be in and out of the hospital because Lisa would faint at work, constantly feel weak and sometimes she would vomit like crazy. "

My poor Lisa.

"We actually got jobs of our own. I started out being a chef for a restaurant there while Lisa was the manager of that restaurant. We were normal citizens. We lived in these small apartment and was working day and night so that we could sustain ourselves, Ella and the incoming babies. Ella was actually sickly growing up so me and Lisa took turns in bringing her to the hospital at the same time , we were struggling because  the expenses were just too much for the 3 of us especially since we knew Lisa was carrying the twins. "

"So Mom and Dad didn't know your whereabouts? " I asked.

"Yeah. Lisa told them only when she had already given birth to the twins. So, let's just say the first 2 years of our stay there were agony for both of us. That's why we were so thankful to Sehun because he was there the whole time and he helped us so much. He was like a brother to both of us and a daddy to the kids. "

"So that Sehun dude that Jk was so jealous with was a great help? "
Jimin asked.

"Yeah. More than you will ever know. He was actually there every single day that Lisa was struggling. He paid for most our bills and he was the one who carried Lisa to the hospital when her water broke. Honestly, I was so scared because we thought she would give birth in the car. Sehun was the only one that we could call at the time. He was there all throughout. "

"Yo JK! You should think the guy instead of hating him "  RM suggested.

"Actually JK, I wanted Lisa to end up with Sehun oppa. No offense by the way. Because he cared so much for us and he was there the whole time when you weren't. I wanted someone to take good care of my sister and her kids. And Sehun oppa was so good at it. "

Honestly, that hurt me a lot.

Having to hear Rose admitting to us that she wanted Lisa to end up with Sehun because he was the best thing that ever happened to them. Was like a knife cutting through my heart. Ouch!

"But..  as I can see, you're making up to my sister and the children so I'm happy. I'm happy you guys are mending your marriage JK. I really hope you do nothing to hurt my sister and those kids because honestly I will probably murder you and throw your body in the trash were it will roth. "

Nice! Rose can be such a sweetheart but she can be Savage too.

The boys laughed at her.

"It's true and after that I'll murder each and everyone of you for being friends with this idiot. " She commented.

"Yah Rose! We're the enemy here. That guy is. " (Hobi printed to me)  such great friends I have, really.  NOT.

"YEAH but seriously JK, pls. Don't hurt them. I'm begging you. Lisa has been through a lot and her being hurt will make me go crazy. I love my sister so much! It pains me to see her sad. "

Yeah, I love her too Rose. I won't ever hurt her. I will try to make her happy.

"I won't. Not now. Not ever! " I looked her in the eye and she just smiled.

"Good! Cause if you do, I'll break your bones. Get me? " She said it playfully but I knew Rose meant it. She was the most protective for Lisa.

Then she stared at the boys.

"And you guys, pls. Make sure this idiot does not make the same mistake or else I'll chop off all your balls. Do I make myself clear? "

The boys were visibly scared of Rose now.

But....

"Baby, if you cut my balls. Then we'll have no children." Jimin told Rose.

Ohhhhh! This is getting juicy!

"Yah PARK JIMIN! You flirt. Stop messing with me. " She then punched Jimin's arm and then threw the pillow cushion at him. "Stupid! "

We were laughing out loud when in came a very bored Ella.

"Daddy! There is literally nothing fun to do here. " She whined. When she saw her aunt.

"Aunt Rose, I miss you! " She hugged Ella and then smothered her with kisses.

"Baby, why are you here? Your daddy is kinda busy baby. Maybe, you and me should go out and go for a drive. What do you say? " She asked Ella.

"I'm sorry aunty. But I want to stay here with daddy and keep him company. He might get lonely here. "

Awwww, my sweet Ella. Always a daddy's girl.

"Oh okie! What about your hyungs? They're here with daddy."

"Yeah. But they'll leave him soon because they also have work to do. So daddy will be lonely. I'll just look after daddy so that he won't miss Mommy that much. " Cheeky and such a tattle take. Aish!

The boys and Rose laughed.

The boys decided to leave me be with all the encouragement from Ella.

Rose went ahead. Followed by Jimin. Who.I know will give Rose a ride home.

Something is really going on between the two. Hmp!.

Now that I know about what happened in the past, I'll be better and I want to be the best for Lisa and the kids. 😉

I was left with the pouting Ella beside me.

"Ella, you and daddy will have a date later ok? "

She just nodded and stared at me.

" Daddy, you're really handsome! " She the giggled and went back to the spare room.

This girl will be the death of me someday. 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 4.5K 44
Jeon Jungkook, a CEO of his fathers company is married to Yeri. It was actually a force marriage for their companies to rise. Lalisa Manoban, a regul...
17.9K 634 78
"Hyung what the hell!!!You agreed to marry this girl Lisa?Didn't you see how she is?Didn't you see her audacity to come here dressing up like that?An...
26K 698 48
Formerly Known as : 'Will You Still Love Me the Same?' "No turning back?" Jungkook assured Lisa with glistened eyes. "Definitely not." Lisa grab his...
60.9K 1.8K 19
lalisa maonban works at jeon interprises...her boss mr jeon suddenly thinks of giving his company on his son jeon jungkook's hand what will happen wh...