Don't Doubt My Love [COMPLETE...

By NSTSiYA

[TIAOM COMPLETE] Once upon a time, there was a blind girl who happened to fall in love with a person who she... More

Foreword
Reminiscing
My Kimmy Boboy
Kim?
Unwelcome Guest
Old Wound
'Close Encounter'
Meet Kim's Girl
Poison
Emotion War
Sleeping Beauty VS Snow White
Who Is The Witch?
Tiger
Surprise!
The Reason Why
Double Troubles
Misinterpret
Where is My Kim?
The Untold Story
Mr.Uncle's Advice
Stubborn Pie, Determine Kim.
What Happens to My Heart?
The Second Chance
Special Appearance
Fern's Surprise
Verge of Crack?
We're Good, but..
BIG SURPRISE
Dream Comes True
The Fault In Their Thoughts
Unsaid Stories of Pie
Undisturbed Sleep
Yam's Letter
I'll Make Things Right
Juliet Saves Romeo
I'm Dying Inside
'Cause All of Me Loves All of You
I Can't Hold Myself
Kissing in The Rain
Uncertainty
(?)
Kim's Missing
Mystery
Dr.T
The Orphanage
Kimhan
Tricky Pie
Home
Time
Let's Get Married
We Aren't Together
Sleep Princess Sleep
The Happily Ever After

Saturdate

5.4K 144 7
By NSTSiYA

Saturday

            "PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP! PICK ME UP!" Alice's brain was electrocuted to life by an annoying  weird noise from her sister's phone. Pie and Alice shared the same bedroom since Pie lost her sight. Drowsily she opened her left eye's and spotted for her sister, Pie. Pie already picked up the call. She tried to eavesdrop her sister's conversation but she failed to do so as Pie was in the toilet.

 When Pie returned to her bedside, Alice yawned and pretends like she just woke up from her sleep. "Owh, you've wake up Alice?" Pie turned her body to Alice.

"Yeah. Thanks to your annoying ringing tone for ruin my wonderful Saturday." Alice replied sarcastically.

 "Oww, wake up sleepy head. Don't be like hippopotamus!" Pie chuckled and hit her little sister with her pillow.

 "It's Saturday and you wake up this early. Where are you going sis?" Alice was so curious with her weird sister.

 "I'm going to meet my friend." Pie answered short and fixed her hair.

 "Friend? Boy or girl?" Alice be like a detective and walked around Pie.

 "It's none of your business nosy kid. Nah, just continue your sleep. I'm leaving." Pie said and make her way out of the bedroom. Kim has already waiting for her outside. Today, they gonna have their Satur-date!

"Don't forget to change your ringing tone. It might damage another person's hearing." Alice shouted from their bedroom.

*********

Art Gallery

            "Are you sure that we'll gonna enter this Art Gallery Pie?" Kim asked Pie who seemed very excited when they reached the gallery.

"Yup Kim. Fern said there are painting exhibition from all around the world." Pie know that Kim don't want to look for the exhibition.

"Come! Guide me!" Pie dragged Kim to enter the gallery. They went to one painting to another painting. Kim never get tired of describing each and every painting to Pie when Pie asked about them.

"Kim, what is this painting?" Pie asked when they stopped at one corner.

"Oh, it's the greatest painting ever here. It's a seascape of Hawaii by A.D Saint Ontario. With the crystal clear sky, wonderful clouds above the horizon, soft sandy beach and exotic tropical trees. Blablabla.. I have one word for that, a 'dream place' " Kim described precisely to Pie. She turned her gaze to Pie and slowly she could see Pie curved her smile. Kim knew that Pie could imagine the painting. Pie hold Kim's arms and leaned her head to her shoulder. Kim stared her lover closely. Pie is just like other normal girl. She is pretty. Her facial feature were very soft yet her smile makes you feel warm and comfortable. When she doesn't hold her cane in her hands, her physical appearance doesn't depict that she had a visual impairment. Her eyes were bright and beautiful. It's just the eyes could no longer see the world.

 "Kim, lets go to the mall?" Kim was taken back to reality when Pie called her.

******

Shopping Mall

            "What we gonna do here Pie?" Kim asked when they enter the mall.

"Lets eat first. I'm hungry." Pie pouted her lips to Kim while rubbing her empty stomach. Pie's action made Kim giggled.

"Okay, lets have our lunch at your favourite food court." Pie clung her hands around Kim's arm and Kim guided Pie to their targeted place. Kim ordered a set of meal and also Pie's favourite drinks. They usually share their meal as Pie don't each that much.

 "Okay, our food is ready." Kim put the tray on the table.

"Sniff. Sniff. It smell yummy!" Pie sniffed the aroma of the food.

 "Oih Pie. Why you sniffed the food like a dog?!" Kim shook her head to see Pie's action.

 "Kimmy! I can't see the food. I just can smell the aroma." Pie hung her head low. Seemed hurt with Kim's words. Kim feel so guilty and she took her seat beside Pie.

 "I'm sorry Pie. Nah, let me feed you." Kim tried to enlighten Pie's mood.

"Thump!" A tiny fist landed on Kim's head.

 "Pie?" Kim was so shocked when Pie hit her head.

"Of course you have to feed me silly boy! How I'm going to see the food?" Pie folded her arms and glared to Kim.

"Okay. Okay." Kim giggled because of her own silliness.

"Pie, say aahhh.." Kim ordered Pie and she did it.

"Auumm.." Pie eat the food that Kim fed her. Pie loved it when Kim treated her like his little girl. The two love birds enjoyed their moments without ignoring people around them.

*******

            "Pie, lets find something for you and me." Kim said as she glanced to her wristwatch. It's still early. They headed to outfit lot.

"Pie, does this shirt good for me?" Kim showed her choice of shirt to Kim. Kim wanted to buy a new shirt for her work. Pie touched the shirt and sensed the cloth.

"Ermm Kim, this one doesn't suit you. Find another one. You have to run errands for your father's company so you move a lot and also sweat a lot! Cotton is much better. You won't get rashes." Pie explained long.

"I'm not a little baby to get rashes." Kim muttered alone and scratched the back of her head but she admitted that Pie really has a good sense.

 "How about this Pie?" Kim returned to Pie's side with another shirt.

"Nah, now it's okay. What is the colour of the shirt?" Pie asked Kim.

"Baby blue." Kim answered short.

 "Okay. Take it. I love baby blue colour." Pie flashed her ravishing smile to Kim. Kim dragged Pie to women's outfit lot. Pie don't want to but Kim insisted.

"Kimmy, I don't need any new cloth. Don't trouble yourself." Pie stood still and doesn't want to move.

 "Kimmy?" Pie called out but no answer. She sighed and waited for Kim there. She knew Kim has already make his way to find her something.

"Pie, stay still." Kim said to Pie while matching the blouse to Pie.

"Kimmy, you don't have to spend much for me." Pie said and cupped Kim's face.

 "Huh? Why? You're my girlfriend and I want to make you happy. It's okay Pie. This is my gift for you." Kim added and make her way to pay the blouse.

 "Now, you have to accompany me. I want to have my hair trimmed. It's quite long." Kim guided Pie to a hair saloon. They spend  a lot of time at the mall until they didn't realise it's already evening.  After that, Kim takes Pie to park.

*******

Park

            Kim and Pie rested under a shady tree after they strolled around the park. Kim lied on the grass while her head rested on Pie's lap. Just a few minutes, Kim already drifted into her sleep. Pie stroke Kim's hair and caressed her cheeks. Slowly her fingers ran to Kim's eyes, nose and to her lips.

 "Kimmy, even though I can't see your face, I knew you are so handsome. Your facial feature is so soft even though you're a man. Your pointed nose, your soft lips and your jaw. They are all perfect. I wonder how do you really look." Pie said in her low voice and keep caressing Kim's face.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5,..." Kim slowly open her eyes when she heard someone counting the numbers. She moved a little bit and that made Pie startled with Kim sudden action.

"What is that Pie?" Kim asked drowsily to Pie.

"Ouh Kim, the kids are playing hide and seek. Their voice wake you up huh?" Pie giggled on saying that. Kim removed herself from Pie and sit beside Pie. Pie whined a little while massaging her legs.

"I'm sorry Pie." Kim helped Pie to massage her legs.

"Brother and sister, don't tell my friend I walk pass here." A little boy suddenly appeared behind Kim and Pie.

 "Huish you little boy." Kim was so surprised with the little boy presence.

 "It's okay little boy. We won't tell them." Pie replied and chuckled. The boy went away from their place.

            "These kids make me remember my childhood days." Kim starts. Pie turned her head to Kim as she was so interest to know more.

"When I was a little kid, I used to live in a great neighbourhood where I have many friends who were about the same age with me. Among all kids in the neighbourhood, I had always wanted to be friend with this one girl. She is about a year older than me." Kim paused.

 "Don't tell me you like her Kim." Pie interrupted.

 "You can say so. At that time, she was the most cutest angel among the girls in the neighbourhood. Everyone love to be friend with her.  She is clever and smart but I was a dumb little boy. I don't match to be her friend." Kim paused again.

 "Kim, what is the connection with hide and seek and your story?" Pie interrupted again.

 "Huish, wait Pie, I don't even finished my story yet." Kim pinched Pie's cheeks.

"One day, I got the opportunity to play with her. She invited me to play hide and seek with her groups. Then it came to my turn where I have to count. There came the dumbest boy ever, I counted the numbers wrongly and she heard that. Since that day, she don't want to be friend with me." Kim ended the story.

"Owh, how come you don't know how to count the numbers Kim?" Pie asked in her disbelief voice.

 "I don't know too." They both laughed.

 "Now, you're not a dumb boy anymore. You have finished your study and even work at your father's company. You're so smart cause you had passed everything." Pie tried to enlighten Kim's mood.

"Yeah, but I don't like Mathematics." Kim said to Pie.

 "Huh? Why?" Pie was so curious with Kim's statement.

 "Do you have your pen and note book in your bag?" Kim asked.

 "Yeah." Pie took out her notebook from her bag and handed it to Kim. She always bring the notebook everywhere because it contain all addresses of her friends and relatives.

            "Hold the pen." Kim ordered to Pie and Pie just follow.

"Maths tells us three of the most saddest love stories." Kim starts.

 "First, tangent lines. One chance to meet and then parted forever." Kim said while guiding Pie's hand to draw the tangent line on the notebook.

 "Second, parallel lines. Never meant to meet each other." Kim did the same thing. She guided Pie's to draw the lines.

"And lastly Asymptotes. Gets closer and closer but never ends up together." Kim finished her drawing and turned her gaze to see Pie expressionless face.

"Can you imagine that?" Kim broke the silence.

 "Owh Kim. That was quite sad but that was not a good reason for you to hate Mathematics. You just being too dramatic." Pie giggled and leaned her head on Kim's shoulder.

            "Kim, don't you feel tired of me?" Pie said in her low voice. Kim turned her gaze to Pie who already hung her head low.

 "What kind of questioned is that Pie?" Kim questioned Pie back.

"I'm not normal like any other girls who perfect in everything. I am blind and always trouble you. You have to bring me everywhere you go where I looked like a parasite who always stick around you. We can't be like normal couple who..." Kim shut Pie's mouth with her palm.

"If you want to say so, you should have said that four years ago Pie." Kim tilted Pie's chin to look to her. She knew that Pie couldn't see her face but she still wanted Pie to look to her. Pie's eyes became teary.

"Pie, I love you with all my heart and even if I have to sacrifice my own life for  you, I'll do that. Now, I want you to stop thinking about nonsense thing and be my good girl. Okay?" Kim said and kissed Pie's forehead.

 Pie nodded her head in return. "Please don't get tired of me Kim." She hugged Kim tightly.

"Don't doubt my love to you Pie."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293 2 12
"Don't Worry Butterfly, You can't escape from me now. I am going to love you in all the possible ways. I want to breathe you, get your name drilled i...
120K 3.3K 36
This is a sequel to my story, Meant to Be (Yes or No). It is about Aom Sushar and Tina Suppanad 's life in America, as spouses. This story will foc...
4 0 9
Do you believe in love at first sight? The feeling when you look at someone's eyes and you just know "this is mine person". Alex felt that once in h...
81.3K 2.1K 41
this a typical kimpie lovestory. since many fans were craving for another chapter of this cool lovestory. and many wants aom and tina team up. so i...