The Meet (✅ #2 EDITING) (6/12...

By ercawivi

Description in Chap. 1 More

📜 Copyright & Introduction to The Meet🌷
1. The Meet
2. Secrets
3. Confession part 1
4. Confession part 2
5. Conversation
6. London
7. Dinner
8. explosion
9. Chaos
10. The explanation part 1
11. The explanation part 2
12. The past
13. Talking to Huma
(Author's note)
(Author's note part 2)
14. Author's note- New characters
15. Clarification
Author's note
16. (🙈Sneak Peek 🙈)
17. Memory
18. Author's note: more characters
19. Girls talk
20. News
21. Frustration
Author's note
22. Gay or not gay?
23. I'm not gay!
24. (🙈Sneak Peek 🙈)
25. I won't give up
Author's note
27. "I'll make it up to you."
28. "Your going to be the death of me"
Author's note
author's note-2
29. "I can't do this anymore!"
30. The best is yet to come (The end)
One last❓to my readers (4/5/20)

26. Surprise!

3.1K 240 56
By ercawivi

Author's note:

Hello everyone,

If you haven't check out my 'Author's Note' section. Please check it out. 😊
-----------------

Previously

"I don't care. You have two days or I'll tell him." She turned around and finished opening the door and saw Can looking at her furious, and in disbeleave . Sanem, Serene and Engine froze.

"Can?" Sanem asked

"Sanem Why?" He let a tear drop. "Why, you lie to me? I told you about your baba and the money because I know you don't like lies, as much as I don't like them. But you have know for how long? 6 months now? And I just found out!?" Can was almost yelling, he took a deep breath trying to calm himself down. "And worst of all I found out thanks to a conversation that I overheard." He spoke firmly.

"Can, I couldn't. I couldn't tell you, it wasn't my secret to tell." She semi raised her voice.

"It wasn't your secret?" He asked firmly "You should of told me! He is my best friend and she's my sister!" He yelled at her, and looked Serene and Engine.

"Can," Sanem called his name.

"What?" He looked at her again with a painful and angry eyes.

She wiped her tears and walked up to him cupping his face "Baby, I'm sorry!"

"Me too!" He let a tear drop, grabbed her hands kissed them, then he gently brought them down and with crying eyes he walked away.

---------------------

Sanem looked at Serene and Engin "Thanks." She said with watery eyes and walked away. She was going to walk in into Can's apartment but she decided to go to her apartment instead

"Why Sanem why?" He asked himself while driving to his hut and wiping his tears 

Sanem walked in and curled herself on the couch by the window. 

"I wish you could of understood everything, but unfortunately you don't have the capacity. Unfortunately you will never understand." She wiped her tears. 

Can got to the hut, open its doors and sat by the fire with a bottle of whiskey in hand, he took out Sanem's bandana brought it to his nose and let a few tears drop. "Why Sanem, why?" He asked himself again. "We were perfect for each other, and you lie to me! You lie to me for 6 months, you could of told me everything, you knew how much that situation was hurting me. My own sister and best friend were lying in my face, and you kept the secret!" He wiped his tears. 

After a while, he walked in the house and got the sofa ready, he just looked at it letting a tear dropped and wiping it. He folded it back up, put some blankets on the floor making a bed. On the other hand sanem went to her bed and cried until she was finally able to fall asleep. The following morning they both got up and got ready for work, walking in their offices Sanem with puffy eyes and Can with a face that wanted to kill everyone. 

Demet walked in Sanem's office and Sanem told her she didn't had a good night, that she thinks she's coming up with a cold. Demet told her to go home, and Sanem thank her, but she would rather stay at work and do something then being in bed doing nothing. Demet allowed her to stay. 

"Have you see him?" Emre asked Leila 

"Yeah, he looks horrible. I wonder what happen? I hope it has nothing to with Sanem." 

"Well, by the look of his face I think it does." Emre said looking at Can through the glass. 

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Some how we need to find out what happen. I'll go to my office and call Sanem to see if I can find out."

"Good idea, meanwhile I will see if he wants to talk." 

Emre kissed Leila on the cheek and she was going to walk away when they both heard, "Emre!" Can called from his office. Emre looked at Can and Can did the hand gesture to go to his office. Leila was going to walked out of Emre's office when Can said, " No, Leila you come too. Please." Leila nodded and both Emre and Leila walked to Can's office. 

"What's up abi, What's going on?" 

"Close the door behind you, I'll close this one." Can told Emre as he was walking to the glass door to close it. 

"Ok, everything is closed. what's going on? Emre asked sitting on a chair in front of the table and Leila sat next to him. 

Can looked at both of them, "I was finally able to find out who's the father." 

Both Leila and Emre froze in surprise, "Really! Who? Tell me who is that mother fucker!" 

"Well, that mother fucker lives right in front of me!" Can said with hate. 

"Engin?!" Emre stood up from his chair 

"Yep!" Can stood up also and walked up to the window. Then he turned around a looked at Emre and Leila, "That's the asshole that got her pregnant! That's the asshole that she didn't wanted to say his name. That's the asshole that's been in a relationship with our sister and she cover the whole thing up." Can turned around to look back out the window. 

"Are you serious?" Can nodded still looking out the window, "Can there's more. I can see it in your body language. What is going on?"

Can turned around and looked at Leila, "Your right Emre there is more, so much more." Leila just looked at Can. "Did you knew?" Can asked Leila?" Emre looked at Can like he was crazy.

"Knew what?" Leila asked confused

"Did you knew that Sanem knew about all of this."

"Sanem knew?" Leila asked, Can nodded with a tear falling down his left cheek and Emre was shocked 

"Sanem knew about it. She has known since the very beginning, and she kept quiet." 

"Can I swear I had no idea. I knew she was keeping a secret from you, a secret that was killing her, but she never told neither Hande nor myself what it was. The only thing she would say is that she was scared for whenever you would find out, and that it was a secret that she wasn't sure how long she would be able to keep it from you."

"Well, she hid it for six months and she did and amazing job at it."

"Can, watch your mouth, you know Sanem as much as me. This must of his hard for her." Can raised his eyebrows. "Look when did all of this happen?" 

"Last night."

"Have you talked to her?" 

Can nodded no, "You might want to call her." Leila left to her office and called Sanem. They both agree to meet up at Hande's apartment later that day. 

"He didn't listen to me" Sanem cried sitting in the living room.

"Sanem, he told Emre and I you knew everything from the beginning and you didn't say a word to him."

"Leila, what was I supposed to do? She begged me, she was horrified to see Can's reaction. I know he has a rough temperament, but he is also a huge teddy bear." 

"What do you think he would of done, if he knew the truth from the beginning?"

"Well, he would be too happy for them, he might of been a little upset because they kept the relationship secret, but he would support them. He would help them like how he help Hande and Kerem." She wiped her tears, "How about we talk about something else."

"Like what?" Hande asked. 

"Well, this morning you text me saying that you had something amazing to tell me, that you had great news, I want to hear them!" Sanem smiled.  

"I don't think is a good idea." Hande hesitated but Sanem looked at her pleading her to tell her. 

"I think is an amazing idea," Leila smiled at Hande. 

"Well, Metin asked me out!" She yelled in exitment, and both Leila and Sanem Smiled and hugged her.

"I'm happy for you." Sanem said separating the hug. "Just please tell each other everything, don't hide anything from him, even if people beg you, don't do it. Look at me," she started to get watery eyes again, "I'm a perfect example for that, and now look Can hates me,..."

"Sanem don't say that, Can doesn't hate you. His just hurt." Leila grabbed Sanem's hand and they both smiled at each other. 

"I know," she wipped her tears. "The good thing is that Can and Metin are different." She smiled, "So I don't think you will have the issues that I am having." She smirked looking at Hande, "But you know what? In a way I understand him. I saw him suffer with trying to find out who's the father, but what hurt him the most was that his sister didn't had the guts to tell him, they are very close and it was like she can't trust him."

"I'm sure that's not how it is." Leila said.

"No, I don't think so either. But I know Can, and that's how he is feeling. He feels that she doesn't trust him." She smirked with a soft laugh "And on top of that, let's add me." She sarcastically said. "I knew who's the baby's father and I saw him suffer and I didn't say anything." She wiped her tears. "But, I tried to talk to him, and he didn't listen and now it's all on him. Is his shit, it's his deal, not mine." She wiped the last tear that she aloud her body to make. 

"One last thing, Leila you work Can and your going out with his brother and Hande you're going out with his best friend." They both smirked softly, "I don't want to know anything about him. I don't want nothing to do with him, I want him away from me, I want him out if my life just like how he kicked me out of his." 

"Ok." Leila and Hasal said at the same time. 

"Are you going to stay here?" Metin asked as he was having a sip of whiskey, and Can nodes. 

"So, is it true?" Can started to change the subject.

"What's true?"

"What you texted me this morning about you and Hasal." Metin smiled, "I'm happy for you abi, I really am." Can put his cup on the floor, leaned forward and hugged Metin. 

"Can, you look terrible why don't you come to my house or go to your parent's house?"

"My parents no, I don't want to see anyone, and to your's... is near mine and Sanem's apartment, so no. I'll be fine right here."

"Ohhh good your both here!" Emre said walking in the garden. 

"Nice to see you too." Metin got up from the stool and and greeted Emre, then Emre greeted Can. 

"What's going on?" Can asked, and Emre sat on the third stool. 

"Well, first I want to congratulate you Metin." Meting was confused and Emre smiled. "Well, I heard you finally asked Hande out."

"Thank you, but where did you hear it from?"

Emre smiled, "Well on the way here I was talking to Leila and she told me." Can was looking at his cup "Sanem..." Can looked up at Emre and Emre looked at Can, "She, is with her sisters at Hande's apartment and Hande told them."

"She's with them, I'm happy to know she's not alone." He smiled softly.

"Well, I overheard a conversation of her and Leila talking about me, and Hande telling her that she like me but she knew her position in my company. So, she was going to accept another co-worker's offer to go out with him. So that made me realize I can't loose her, and so I went and talk to her and now... we're together." He smiled.

"Well I'm happy for you."

"Thanks man."

"Ok, and what's the second thing?" Can asked.

"Well at home everyone is happy to know who's the father, but they also found out what happened between you and Sanem; and everyone is concerned." Can smirked with sadness. "Anne and Baba where going to call you, but I told them that I was going to come and see you. So, they are waiting for my phone call." Can smiled.

"Serene," Can's face got harden, "Said that Sanem is mad at them," Can raised his eyebrow. "That she and Engin are concerned about the two of you." Can raised his eyebrows again in disbelief. "Actually abi, Everyone is concerned about you two, and..."

"They should worried for Sanem, I'm fine." 

"Can, please explain to me why are you so upset with her. You had to keep a secret from her too. What's the difference?" Metin asked.

"The difference is that with Nihat bey he asked me to keep quiet so I would win his daughter's heart on my own, and not because her Baba owed me money.  Sanem knew I wanted to know who's the father, but what hurt me the most is that Serene didn't had the guts to tell me, and that's because she doesn't trust me!"  

"She said she was scared of how you would react." Emre said. 

"How do you know that?" Can asked confused.

"Well Sanem told Leila and Hande, and Leila told me."

"Of course." Can smirked.

"Wow! She was scared of how I would react.!" He smirked in sarcasm and stood up. "Emre you know many times have I cover up for her? How many times have I helped her? I don't care if she goes out with the milk man, look what we did for Hande and Kerem, and did I care that he is a bodyguard and she's rich? No! So why would I freak out about her going out with my friend? As long as he treats her right, I don't give a FUCKING DAMN!" Can was pacing the garden, "But no, she had to keep it from me, and on top of that drag Sanem into it! Whenever we would talk about the subject she would say, 'I'm sure everything will be ok. Just give your sister time.' That's why I'm so upset at her. She knew everything  and she didn't even gave me a hint, nothing." He kicked the grass. 

"Abi, I Understand why your upset, but you also have to understand her." Can looked at him.

"I understand her, ai understand she was in a rough position, but she looked into my eyes and was comforting me. While I never really had to say anything about her father, she always thought the one that gave him the money was a bank not me. But no Sanem knew. AHHH!" He yelled.

"Ok, so, what are you going to do?" Metin asked.

"Nothing, go back to my life. Go back to work outside the city and even the country."

"But Can Baba already is counting on you to do all the pictures."

"Emre baba has a lot of photographers working for him, but don't worry whenever he needs me I will be there for him. I just finished my last assignment. The one for the new clients and tomorrow I will be leaving." 

"Leaving? Where?" Emre asked. 

"This morning I got a new project in Germany, I took it and I leave tomorrow." 

"Does Baba know?" Can nodes. "I told him I will be back in a week, and I can take whatever pics he needs me to." 

"Well have a safe trip." Emre Hughes Can, a few hours later Emre and Metin left. 

"Where is it? What did I do with it? I have photographic memory for a damn reason.
Though I wish I could forget a few things."
just a few." She wipped her tears, "Ok, come on Sanem think where could it be? Think, think." She told herself while she was looking all over her desk. "Could I have put it in my purse? Stupid hard drive always gets lost, it's probably alive I'm always loosing that damn thing." She sighted a small laugh, grabbing her purse she started to search for it. "Did I took my pill?" She asked herself holding the birth control box in her hands. She took the box out of her bag and open it, "Crap, it's been four days since last time I took it. With all of this chaos I forgot about it! Oh well I guess I will be getting my period soon." And she went back to her purse to search for her hard drive and found it. 

It has been a week and both Can and Sanem has a shitty week, they both got up because they had to but not because they wanted to. "Günaydın" the lady said

"Günaydın" the secretary responded. 

"Is Demet in her office?" 

"No, she's in a meeting. But if you wish you can wait for her on her office?"

"Yes, thank you!" The lady walked in Demet's office and sat on one of the chairs infront of the desk. 

Ring ring, she looked at her phone and quickly looked at the window making sure no one was near and answered. "Hi baby, how are you?" 

"I'm ok, I'm at Demet's office." 

"And what are you doing there?" 

"I came to talk to her, to see if she knew anything. But she's not in at the moment she's in a meeting so we can talk." 

"Ohhh, ok. Have you gotten any information?" Ferit asked. 

"Nothing!" She out him on speaker while searching for her Bluetooth. "Demet hasn't been able to get nothing from Sanem."

"Hüma, we need Demet to still think Sanem is guilty, she can't find out the truth. She can't find out we are making all of this up so I can go free and be with you and Sanem to go to jail for laying. Though I want to say I am sorry, I am sorry I tried to force Sanem, I am sorry I cheated on you with Sanem." 

"It's ok baby. As long as you don't do it again. There is a difference of me having to share you with your with your wife versus some little slut." 

"Huma, you know I love you. You know I married Demet so I wouldn't loose my company. I needed her money." 

"It's ok sweetheart I know, but hey let's talk later I'm here and I don't want anyone to hear us. Plus I can't find my Bluetooth."

"Ok my love. I'll call you later." And they both hung up. 

Knock knock, "Yes come in." Sanem said loudly

"Sanem I'm so sorry, please forgive me!" She begged hugging Sanem. 

"Ok, What's going on?" 

"I miss judge you, I'm so sorry! Please forgive me!"  Demet told Sanem everything she had heard and she asked for forgiveness a million times. 

"Look Demet, I understand the situation you were in, but please next time don't judge untill you know for sure the answer." Demet smiled and walked back to her office. 

"Either you get out or I will kick you out!" Demet yelled at Huma

"What? Honey what are you talking about?" 

"Emre and Can were right about you? You only care for yourself, and please tell that MAN he will be hearing from my lawyer and I want the divorce. Now GET OUT!" Demet shouted at Huma. Huma was shocked and left. 

It has been a two months, Can has been back and forth between his own job and his Baba's company. But no matter how much he tried he was still dreaming with her, dreaming of having her in his arms. One day Sanem walked in Can's apartment and noticed the cleaning company had stop by
and do it's weekly cleaning. She went to the closet and grabbed her things, including a shirt from him. Her favorite shirt, the shirt that she would always wear and it would drive him crazy. On the way out she came across Serene and Engin, but Sanem kept walking.

One night Can was passing through the building but didn't go in, he decided to go home. "Breaking new!" Sanem hears while she's in the closet. 

"I wonder what's so important?" Sanem said searching for her cloth.

"Famous photographer Can Divit was in a car accident." She ran to the TV and listen to the news. "Can Divit was going through an intersection when it looks like a drunk driver passed his red light hitting the white mustang in which the photographer was in. It looks like he is ok, we are at the hospital but we have no news from any family members. 

Sanem ran to her nightstand and grabbed her phone. Ring ring, Leila took her phone out from her purse, "Sanem." 

"How is he?" She asked ran back to the closet and started to change quickly.

"Sanem, he is ok."

"Swear to me he's ok." 

"Sanem he is fine." Leila responded and Can smiled. "I just walked out of his room so I can talk to you." She winked at Can and Can smiled back.

"She still love me!" He yelled in his thoughts and full of happiness.

"Leila, what happened. Is it true what the news say?"

"Yes Sanem It's true. The doctor's say he was very lucky to be alive and to just have a few bruises and scratches. 

"Ok, I'm happy to know he is ok."

"Me too! Hey, how are you feeling?" Can frown his eyebrows.

"I'm fine."

"Wait, wait, I'm going to connect you to my Bluetooth ok. I wasn't able to hear of what you said."

"Ok."

Leila put her on speaker. "Can you hear me?" 

"Yeah, I can. So like I was saying. I feel fine, tired but fine."

"Sanem you have been feeling tired for over a month, you should go to the doctor.," 

"Leila, I'm fine. I just have a lot on me. Work, life and Can. I haven't been sleeping good lately and I'm very nauseous. But I'm sure it's all stress.  

"I'm so sorry baby! Why didn't I listen to you! Why?" Can yelled at himself while laying on the hospital bed. 

"Did you eat breakfast?" 

"Yes, Leila I eat breakfast... whoa." Sanem said while she landed on one of the closet's wall.

"Sanem? What was that?"

"Leila, I can't see. It's all white! Leila, Leila, I feel weak. Lela, help!"

"Sanem?"Leila looked at Can horrified and Can looked at her horrified "Sanem?!" Leila yelled again.

"Emre call and ambulance, Can give me your phone I need to call Hande.

Emre called the ambulance and they were on the way, but the operator was still on the phone with Leila.

"What do you mean you don't know anything?" Hande asked.

"We don't, they are on their way once they get there I'll tell you."

"I'm right outside Anne and Baba's house, I need to know what is going on!" Hande yelled sofly on the phone.

"Hande they are almost there, the operator just told me."

"Ma'am?" The operator said

"Yes, yes I'm here." Leila responded while the call is on speaker.

"Ambulance just arrived." Can was alert.

"Tell them, I'm still on the phone with Sanem,"

"Ok, hang on." A few seconds later, "Ma'am they are in the apartment and they know your on the call with your sister. They will talk to you once they reach her. So, let's hang up so you can talk to them."

"Yes, thank you."

"Ma'am?"

"Yes!" Leila responded.

"My name is Burak, and I'm one of the EMT's here with your sister."

"How is she?"

"Well, let us get her medical help and I will get back to you ok. Please don't hang up."

"Ok, I'll be here."

A few minutes later, "Hello ma'am are you still there?"

"Yes, yes I'm here. Please tell me what's wrong with my sister. "

"Her vitals are low, when we found her she was unconscious."

"Unconscious?!" Can scream and went to get up but Emre stopped him.

"Abi, Let's listen There's nothing we can do here. We need to listen to what the EMT is saying."

"Ok, your right." Can sat down on the bed and listen to the EMT. 

"Yes, unconscious, but we are on the way to the hospital, the closes to where we are at is the Acıbadem Hospital."

"Thank you."

"No problem, I will put her phone with her purse in her hospital bag."

"Yes, thank you." Leila and the EMT hanged up.

"Hande, you heard everything. Right?"

"Yeah, I'll let our parents know and we will be on the way."

The ambulance arrived at the hospital with Sanem and Hande and her parents arrived too. Leila, Emre And Can were already at the emergency room waiting area.

"Do you know anything?" Mevkibe asked crying.

"No Anne, we have no idea. The doctor came out earlier and told us he was going to do various tests on her. That she was conscious but they wanted us to stay here until test results."

"Ok," Nihat said, "Can aren't you supposed to be in a hospital bed? Or something like that?"

"Yes, I asked the doctor if he could discharge me, and since my test results were fine I was discharged." Leila shocked her head.

"It's not true?" Mevkibe asked.

"He told the doctor he needed to be discharge, or else he was going to leave. So the doctor discharge him." Can looked at Nihat And Mevkibe and smiled innocently.

"Hello Sanem hanım how you feeling?"

"I'm very tired but I'm ok. Do you have my lab results?"

"I do. We know why you passed out, and we know why you have been feeling weak."

"Why is that."

"Well, congratulations your pregnant."

"I'm what?" Sanem asked surprised

"That's your pregnant. Also, your sisters are outside, and I will go out and tell them what is going on." Sanem noded.

The doctor came out, "how's my daughter?" Mevkibe asked in tears.

"She's ok. But like I told Sanem hanım we now know why she passed out and is weak.

"And why is that?" Can asked.

"She's pregnant." And they all froze. 

To be continued …... 😊😬🙈😊

🥰Thank you for reading! I hope you guys like the chapter! 🥰

🥰😊Let me know what you guys think! 🙄🥰😊

🥰😊 I appreciate all comments😊🥰 and all stars ⭐✨🌟

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 3.6K 24
I won't be giving description. Come read it directly.
113K 4.8K 22
What if Can never lost his memory? So, let's start when they kiss one year later.
75.5K 3.4K 16
description is in Introduction
165K 8.6K 41
Description in Chap. 1