Jumping on the Train (Thomas...

Da SunnyCoolKid

"I don't know, Thomas. It just seems like it could be the start of something bad." Thomas leans over and... Altro

disclaimer
The Call
Hello, My Name is Southern Hospitality
Kick Back and Chill
There's More to you than Meets the Eye
Accessories
It's All Good
On Television
Do Gooder
Harmony
Newborn
Yummy
More Monkeys Than a Barrel of Fun
Let's Make Things Better
Best
I Did It!
Fragile
Price
Talk and Text
Let's Party
Hope
Ageless
As Playful As A Kitten
Journey
Quick
Unwind
More Handsome
Big Trouble
On The Stage of Life
The Really Great Outdoors
You're About To Burn
Rare
You Can Choose Us!
Weather Changes, We don't
Dream
Big Red Sun
Hakuna Matata
Discovering the Unexpected
Colorful Compromise
Play Like a Pro
Too Comfortable
Age Can't Slow Me Down
Italian Style
Madness
Love Your Color
Silly
Ask Smart Questions
Yes, Really
Easy Does It
Has to Be
Time for Dinner
Genius
The Time of my Life
Unlimited
Point of View
Pick and Choose
Roof of the World
Celebrate
Modern Bride
Good
Going Public
Eventful
Fall in Love
Sassy Style
Moment
Under the Sun, the Moon and the Stars
Pony- Lovin'
Watermelon
Younger
Talk it Up
Carefree
Fun
Strong
Climb
Regular
Please, Tommy. Please.
Come Home
It's an Alien
Two Human Beings
Surprise
Bradley Walker and Shadow China
All the Little Babies
Nicknames
Oh, What a Life
Playlist
Driving Lessons
Thanks Willa
Labor Day
The First Day

We Hear You

6.4K 224 185
Da SunnyCoolKid

You'd already decided you were going to Belize for your Honeymoon. The two of you would be staying on an island called Kikonker.

But now, Ava was determined to help you plan the rest of your wedding.

Starting with the gift registry.

"What do you NEED?" She asks.

"I don't know." You shrug.

She shadows her eyes, "Seriously? Come on! You can think of SOMETHING."

"Honestly, we already have everything we need." Thomas mutters.

Ava shakes her head, "First of all, I'm putting down that you need bowls. Second, you've got to give people some ideas! This is a wedding! You're supposed to GIVE people stuff!"

You peer at Targets website, "A blender. Put down that we need that blender. It looks nice."

Ava quickly adds it to the list.

Thomas throws an arm over his forehead, "Put....cupcakes on the list."

Ava rolls her eyes, "I'm not putting cupcakes on the list."

"You told me to give you ideas! That was an idea." Thomas argues.

"Okay, change of plan. Don't give me STUPID ideas." Ava says.

You spot something on the website, "Oh! Cat shaped bowls! Add those to the list!"

Thomas sits up and looks at the screen, "Why on earth would we need cat shaped bowls?"

You furrow your eyebrows.

The answer should be obvious.

"Because they're cat shaped bowls. Who doesn't need cat shaped bowls?" You justify.

Thomas shakes his head and reclines back on the couch.

"Those throw pillows are nice." You point at the screen.

"Now we're talking. Here we go." Ava says, a smirk playing on her features.

Thomas sits up and looks at the screen, "Add that camera."

Your mouth drops open, "No one is going to buy us a camera."

"Sure, they will. I have rich friends." He grins.

You roll your eyes.

"Moving on." Ava drawls.

"I still think we should add cake to the list." Thomas mutters.

Ava scowls at him, "You know what? Iris and I are going out for some girl time. You can stay home."

Thomas looks at Ava and scowls playfully, "You can't take my wife."

"She not your wife yet." Ava fires back.

You laugh, "Oh, burn."

Ava grabs your hand, "Come on. Let's go."

Thomas sits up, "Iris, don't leave me!"

You grin, "Sorry, babe. Girl time calls."

Thomas clicks his tounge, "Well, you'd better give me a bloody goodbye kiss."

You smile and walk over to Thomas, giving him a quick kiss, "See you later."

- - - -

"Oh, this is what we're doing." You say, as you look up at the shop.

"Yeah! Isn't it exciting!" Ava jumps up and down.

She drags you into the store. Wedding dresses line the walls. Expensive things line the walls.

You feel a little faint.

This is all so surreal.

"Should Tom be here for this part?" You ask, looking at the dresses.

"First of all, you actually call him that? Second of all, no. Little do know know, my brother is lacking in the popular thing most human beings call, "style"." She says, sarcastically.

You smile, "I think he has great style."

Ava gives you a belittleing look, "He had great OLD MAN style."

"Okay, hang on." You mutter.

You quickly send Thomas a text, telling him to meet you at the shop ASAP. You still want his opinion.

"Which do you want to try on?" Ava asks, as an attendant approaches you.

"Let's just look for now...." You muse.

The attendant overheard you, "Just looking right now?"

You nod, "Yes, ma'am."

She nods, before she walks off, she says, "Cool accent."

You smirk, "Thank you."

The two of you look around for a few minutes when you hear the door open. Thomas steps in, raising his eyebrows at his sister, "Fancy meeting you here."

Ava looks at her brother in shock. She starts to open her mouth to speak, but the she realizes. She looks at you and mutters, "Traitor."

You chuckle, "My fiance needs to be here for this. It's essential to the whole marriage thing."

Ava clicks her toung, "Fine. Let's go ahead and try on the ones we discussed."

You grin, "Okay, Captain Wedding."

- - - -

"This is SO not happening." You say looking in the mirror, horrified.

This is the third dress you've tried on. The first two looked like something out of Pride and Prejudice. Except the second was a little sluttier.

"You look nice!" Ava tries to convince you.

"If by nice, you mean like a second grader, then sure." You say, sarcastically.

"You look cute." Ava pouts.

You shadow your eyes, "I'm not going for cute. I'm trying to look sexy for my future husband."

Thomas looks at the floor, grinning, smugly, "Be honest, what you really want is to take the Y off sexy."

"Shrink your head a little, it's too big." You say to him.

He chuckles as you walk back into the dressing room. You take the dress off and call out, "Hand me the next dress."

Silence.

You frown, "Hey, guys? Hand me the next dress please?"

"Yeah, yeah. We hear you." Ava says, "I'm just trying to talk Thomas out of making you try on this dress he found."

"She'll look beautiful in it!' He argues.

"She-" Ava starts.

You cut her off, "I'll try it."

You peer over the door of the dressing room. Thomas hands over the dress.

It certainly is poofy.

"Okay." You mutter.

You quickly pull the dress up and look in the mirror.

Before you stands a princess.

Really.

You look like a princess.

The dress itself looks like Belles' yellow dress from Beauty and the Beast. Except white.

Your mouth gaps open. You take a step towards the mirror in a trance. You look at yourself for a minute. Your hair falling over your shoulders.

Crap.

This is the one.

"Iris?" Thomas calls, curiously.

You walk over to the door and hope it. Your face still in shock. Your eyes wide. Thomas and Avas' eyes grow wide. Your heart warms when Thomas looks at you like your the most amazing thing he's ever seen. He can't take his eyes off you. Ava looks at you with pride.

"D*mn." Thomas mutters.

You look at him sharply, "Excuse me, good sir?"

He chuckles, standing up and grasping your arms, just above your elbows, "Sorry. That was the only word I could think of to describe how you look."

You squint at him, not saying anything. You look in the mirror again.

Oh, my gosh.

You're getting married.

Seeing yourself in this dress hits you hard.

Are you ready to get married?

Marriage is a big commitment.

Thomas presses his forehead to your temple, holding your hands in his, he whispers to you, "You look beautiful." Then he grins, "Or shall I say, 'sexy'?"

You smile.

Oh, yeah.

You're ready to get married.

You see a flash off to the side. You and Thomas look over to Ava. She holds a camera, "Sorry, it was too cute to pass up."

Normally, you don't like having your picture taken, but this time you grin.

Ava steps over, smiling, "So how do you like it?"

You try to prevent yourself from crying. Happiness doesn't even begin to cover how you feel. In a wedding dress, in Thomas Sangsters arms, in London of all places, you discover an unknown feeling. It doesn't have a name because words can't describe this certain feeling. But everyone on earth, at least once in their life, feels it.

You sigh, "This is the one."

Thomas nods, "It's perfect."

He looks at you, "You're perfect."

You stand on your tip toes, kissing him. He grabs your hips, pulling you closer.

Ava clears her throat, "Not to destroy this touching, literally touching, moment, but I'm still here and have a sort of innocent mind."

You pull away, both you and Thomas chuckling.

"I'll get an attendant." Thomas says, swaggering off.

Ava walks over to you, lacing your arm in hers. She starts walking after Thomas, pulling you along, "You're going to look awesome at your wedding!"

You smile, and when you speak, you actually believe your words, "I think so too."

- - - -

I forwarn you, this part is about to get a little heated. Just in case you feel a little uncomfortable around steamy things....

- - - -

"So, per your request," Thomas drawls, laying back in bed, "I got a jeep to tow us around Belize."

You peer at his screen. A pretty, red jeep on the screen.

"Yes! I love you, babe!" You give him a quick peck on the lips.

He pouts, "Is that all I get?"

Your mouth twitches upwards, you lean over, giving him a lingering kiss. Your lips melt together, sliding against each other relentlessly. You sigh into the kiss. Thomas sits up, pushing his laptop off his lap. His hand makes its way to the back of your neck. With his other hand, he places his palm on your leg, just above your knee, pushing down slightly, the pressure of his touch driving your hormones crazy.

Suddenly, you find your feelings taking over. You swing your leg over him, so you straddle his lap. You place your hands on his shoulders, your kisses becoming more aggressive, quicker and passionate.

You find Thomas laying on his back in a matter of seconds. And then his tongue​ slips into your mouth. A quiet moan escapes you, followed by  the whispered hushes of Thomas. You're not really sure how it happens, but he's on top of you. He kisses your neck, softly, moving slowly down to your collar bone and then to the bit of flesh just above your breasts, sucking roughly. He moves back up to your lips again. Your fingers find the hem of his shirt, you start to pull up until it slips off him. With labored breathing, you hold his sides to steady yourself and begin grinding on him.

Then Thomas grunts, panting, "Iris....you don't want this."

You open your eyes slightly, Thomas looks at you too, his coffee brown eyes on yours.

You blink, logic snapping back into your eyes. You feel yourself blush and you sit up. Thomas reaches for his shirt, sliding back down his torso. You look down, avoiding his eyes, "I DO want it. Just not yet."

He chuckles, "Good. Because I want that too. But, I also respect you and the goals you set for yourself are important to me. I know you really want to hold off. While I would have loved -- you have no idea how much I would have loved it -- to continue with that, I think you would have regretted not sticking to that goal that you have set."

You stare at your lap in embarrassment.

He reaches for your hand, gently holding it. He tilts his head down, so that he's looking in your eyes, giving you a kind, half smile, "And my job, as your fiance, is to make sure you're happy, and that you're able to keep those goals."

Still blushing, you whisper, "Thank you, Thomas. I love you."

"I love you too." He grins, "You know how much self control that took on my behalf?"

You smile, "I can only imagine. I mean who wouldn't want this body?"

His mouth twitches upwards, "Who indeed?"

Author:

YYYYAY!

:-)

First of all, a HUGE shout out to SmileForMeee for the shout out in her story! First shout out I've gotten. MILE STONE MOMENT! :-)

Second - a lot of reads and comments and votes! Totally awesome!

Anyway, I've got to get to ballet so, I hope you guys like this chapter!

-Sunny

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

35.9K 1.3K 46
Willa McElrie is outcast number one. As a student at Yale, she no longer can ride off her best friend Iris' popularity. Ivy leagues are harder than s...
35.2K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...
19.2K 531 35
Prequel to 'Answers' She should not be here. She should not remember. She could be the beginning, Or she could be the end. All rights to James Dashn...
1.4M 25.6K 192
These are all kind of imagines about Thomas Sangster! Please send me some ideas because Requests are open!! I don't know if I am going to do smut...