𝑺𝒐𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑶�...

By __MissC__

Shanea "NeNe" Walker is a 22 year old Nursing Student. Born and Raised in the streets of Miami...Her life wen... More

Finding Myself
Decisions
Plush
Someone is Watching
Do you want to
Caught Up
The outcome
What happens Now
Problem Solved
Almost Perfect
Why Her
I want you back
One more chance
Coming Clean
Coming Clean Part 2
The Truth
Set Up
Recover
The Reveal
Where you at?
Make it Last
Be careful
Stalking
Irreplaceable
2 years later
Escape
Free
Almost Free
Coming Home/ Last Chapter

Get it Together

11.8K 349 15
By __MissC__

3 months later

Zay's POV

"Why you acting like that.. Come here.. Come sit in daddy's lap.." I said messing with Deja..

"Nope.. That's what's wrong with me now...Leave me alone.." she said folding her arms...

I got up off the couch and picked her up by the legs, throwing her over my shoulders.. I carried her down the hall to our bedroom and laid her on the bed....

"Don't touch me..." she said pulling the covers over her body..

"Why... Give me a kiss.. I'm sorry..." I told her laughing..

"No you're not.. My momma gone kill me.."

"No she not .. Come here.. Let daddy make you feel better.."

I pulled the covers off the bed, revealing her smooth chocolate body.. I licked my lips admiring her curves.. I climbed on top of her, kissing her from head to toe..

"Get off me, I told you I'm mad.." she said closing her legs

"No your not.."

I started kissing her neck, taking off her shirt, revealing her bra.. I took it off , and my mouth went to her pretty brown nipples.. I slowly kissed, making my way to her thighs.. She gave in by opening her legs.. She was begging me to taste her sweetness, but I wanted to tease her.. I slipped two fingers in and out, making her moan.. I played with her clit, rubbing it in a circular motion.. I started licking and sucking, my tongue going up and down, in and out... Making her cum all over my tongue..

"Ouuu... that...feels...so...good..."

"You still mad at daddy..." I asked her as she released for the second time..

"Noooo.. Ouu..." she moaned out..

"I want you to fuck me.." she said in a low raspy tone..

I climbed on top of her, gripping her thighs, pushing them back.. I slowly worked my way inside, pushing deeper and deeper inside.. Her walls tightened, as I dug deeper, pussy begging me to nut...

"Ahhh... Daddy that feels so good.." she screamed..

"Who's pussy is it..." I whispered , as I kissed her ear..

"Yours.. Daddy... Shit!.. Ouu..." she moaned out..

I covered her mouth with mines, trying to muffle her screams.. She slipped her tongue in and out , as I pounded hard, making her juices squirt all over..

"Fuck, I moaned out as I released inside of her....She came for the third time..

*****

NeNe's POV

"Trill did you get the cake?"

"Yea Ma, I got everything.. I got the cake, ice cream, and I got the balloons.."

"Okay, well I'll see you when you get here.." I told him hanging up the phone..

Today was TJ second birthday, and we were throwing him a Carnival themed party today at the house.. It was the first party he ever had, so we invited the kids from the daycare to help him celebrate .. I just wanted today to be special, I love TJ like he was my own.. I just hate Rasheeda isn't coming, even though I've called her and left a hundred messages.. Trill called her too and never get an answer... I just hope she snaps out what ever it is she is going through...

******

It was almost time for the party , so me and Trill were getting the boys ready..

"Hey mommas fat man , Mama loves you.." I kissed Ahmad's cheek, while I gave him a bottle..

"He's getting big.. We can go upstairs right now and start practicing on their little sister .." Trill said walking up behind me grabbing my ass..

"Trill Stop playing .." I told him laughing..

Last month I passed my boards,I applied for a job at the Rehabilitation Center.. I did an interview yesterday,hopefully I will be starting soon.. I wanted another baby , but not right now.. Everything between me and Trill has been better.. We still working on building trust though.. I still haven't gave him any pussy, so he been begging.. Tonight might be his lucky night...

******

I walked around the house making sure everything was ready before guest started showing up..

Deja's POV

We pulled up to NeNe's and Trill's house , and got out the car.. Today was TJ's birthday party.. Zay was holding Ava, cause I wasn't feeling good.. I wanted to stay in bed, but I couldn't miss the party.. We walked In and it was already packed..

"Hey y'all .." I said speaking to the crowd of people..

"We going to the snacks table.." Zay said walking off with Ava..

"Heyyy Dej ..." Nene said walking up to me with a tray of food in her hand..

"Heyyy Ne...."

" Girl I was just about to call and see where y'all was at.." NeNe said hugging me, laughing..

"Girl you know it takes me forever to get ready.."

"Oh trust me I know.."

"Oh my god the decorations are beautiful..." I said looking around..

"Thanks girl..."

"Where's MissAva, I gotta get my hugs and kisses.."

"She's over there with Zay, you know he got her spoiled girl.....Where the bad boys at?.." I asked NeNe looking around..

"Tj is in the backyard playing with the kids from daycare, Ahmad fell asleep, he's upstairs in his crib."

"Okay.."

" Well, let me go and get my kisses from Princess Ava.."

"Okay.. Do you have a sprite..."

"Yea, go look in the cooler.. It's outside on the back porch.." she said walking off..

I went outside and got a sprite and sat down on the couch.. Watching the kids enjoy themselves... Thank god Zay was watching Ava.. I still wasn't feeling good, I'm ready to lay down..

"Dej... What's wrong baby, why you looking like that?" My momma said walking up, hugging me..

"Nothing , I'm just hot momma.. I didn't know you were coming.."

"I took off work.. You want me to go fix you something to eat.."

"Nah I'm okay..."

"Okay, I'll be back over to check on you, I'm about to help NeNe serve the food.."

"Okay..."

Trill's POV

"Alright... Alright.... Everyone it's time to sing happy birthday, so we can wrap this up..."

"Come on Tj..." NeNe said..

We all sung happy birthday to TJ, he was so happy..

"Make a wish big boy.." I picked him up so that he could blow the candles out..

"Yayyyyy....." everybody said clapping their hands..

****

"I'm glad Tj had fun today, I'm just glad it's over ..."she said turning the lights off downstairs.

"Me too.. You did a great job, everything was A1.."

"Aww, thanks baby... I love parties, but i don't know if I can do it again.. Next time, we will hire someone... I'm tired.." Nene said walking upstairs..

"Okay... Save some energy for daddy." I told her as I smacked her ass..

"Okay..." she said blushing..

"Alright boys lets go to bed.. " I told Tj and Ahmad, walking in their room..

"Me no tired daddy. Let's play.. "

"You not? After all the fun you had today?.." I ask him laughing, he was so smart..

"Mmm..Mmm.."

"Okay, well let's get your pjs on.."

"Oooooo...kaaay...." he said whining...

I got the book off the shelf and started reading.. Less than five minutes, the both of them was out like a light...Tj was laying in his bed, and Ahmad was in his crib.. I pulled the covers over them, and kissed them goodnight..

NeNe's POV

I went in the bedroom while trill tucked the boys in.. Little did he know, I had a surprise for him.. I went in the bathroom and ran some hot water in the jacuzzi tub.. I lit some candles, then I placed a bottle of wine by the tub.. Rose petals laced the floor, setting the mood.. I took my clothes off, and got in..

"Baby... Baby... Where you at, why is it so dark in here..."

"I'm in the bathroom daddy, come join me..." I told him as I took a sip of wine.

He walked in smiling from ear to ear.. He was blushing, making my clit pulsate in excitement..

"I want you to take that off..." I told him pointing at his clothes..

"Oh yea.." he said taking off his jeans, then his shirt..

"Yea.."

"You ready for me..." he asked...

"Yea, come here..."

He stepped in the tub, but before he could sit down, I already had him in my mouth... I slowly licked the tip , my tongue swirled as I wrapped my lips around his thickness.. I started deep throating him, getting it sloppy wet..

"Fuck!.." he grunted as he grabbed a hand full of my hair..

His eyes rolled in the back of his head as he released in mouth as I swallowed him..

"Damn baby.." he said kissing lips..

He sat down in the tub , pulling me closer .. My back against his chest... My body felt like it was going melt, as he caress me softly.. His hands traveled up and down, He started kissing my neck,while his hands went to my sweet spot slipping two fingers in out.. I wanted him to fuck me right then but he kept teasing..

"I wanna taste you.." he whispered as he kept playing with my clit..

"o..kay..." I told him in a low tone, while grinding on his member, begging him to slid inside of me..

He grabbed the soap and the sponge, and started washing me gently, planting kisses on my neck.. Once we finished washing each other, we got out the tub....He picked me up and laid me on the bed..

"Bed over" he said smacking my ass, making it jiggle..I look back and saw him smiling in excitement ..

His tongue went straight to my clit, sucking and slurping.. He gripped my thighs, while he ate me like I was the last meal on earth..

"Ouuuu....fuck.. you gone make me cum".. I told him as his tongue glided up and down..

"Cum for daddy baby..."he said , causing me to release on his tongue..

"Ouu, baby... I want you in...."

Before I could finish, he slowly worked his way inside, it was so thick I had grip the sheets.. He slowly went in and out, pushing it in deeper and deeper with every stroke..

"Shit!" I moan out, as he started pounding me harder..

"Don't move .." he demanded, and he went deeper..

My juices released all over, at the sound of his command..

"Ouuuu... baby.... that...feels...so...good..." I moaned out..

"Take daddy dick.."

"Ouuu Daddy...."I moaned still gripping the sheets, my legs started shaking like they were going to collapse..

He grabbed my neck and pounded harder, while he kissed my neck..

"Damn baby.. This Pussy good.." He said as he released inside of me..

He collapsed on top of me, and pulling the covers over our body..

"Shanea..."

"Yes, Dontrill.."

"I love you...."

"I love you too..."

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
Sorry for any errors ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 570 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...
1.6K 147 5
In the glittering allure of Miami, Siyana's life takes an unexpected turn when she discovers a multimillion-dollar trust fund left by her deceased pa...
123K 4.9K 36
"I've never done this before," She said, hands covering her exposed breast in the dark room. The only light that had been shining was coming from the...
255K 6.4K 53
Brooklyn is all about school and her money, she works at the hottest strip club in Miami " Pleasure". she's not looking for love but it's looking fo...