๐—˜ ๐—ก ๐—˜ ๐—  ๐—œ ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ ? (๐˜๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...

By curiouscat1O1

They are now enemies. But will it end that way- turns out it was just the beginning of everything. Jennie con... More

E N E M I E S ?
Prologue
Chapter 1: VMinKook
Chapter 2: We Don't Talk Anymore
Chapter 3: Damn Jealous
Chapter 4: Morning Gig
Chapter 5: Jendeukie
Chapter 6: See U Later
Chapter 7: Maybe Never
Chapter 8: She's Here
Chapter 9: Because of You
Chapter 10: Groupchat
Chapter 11: Still
Chapter 12: Beach Vacation
Chapter 13: Going to Venice
Chapter 14: Waste It On Me
Chapter 15: Can You Be My
Chapter 17: Fake Relationship
Chapter 18: Fake Boyfriend
Chapter 19: Lost in the Middle
Chapter 20: She's Drunk
Chapter 21: Closure
Chapter 22: Girlfriend
Chapter 23: Unknown Stalker
Chapter 24: Clandestine
Chapter 25: Irene
Chapter 26: Reunion
Chapter 27: Reunion Pt. 2
Chapter 28: Reunion Pt. 3
Chapter 29: Finding Her
Chapter 30: Lives At Risk
Chapter 31: Tied Up
Chapter 32: His Story
Chapter 33: Save Me
Chapter 34: Leaving
Chapter 35: Will You
Epilogue
Notes
New Book!

Chapter 16: Official

1.9K 81 54
By curiouscat1O1

"Jennie, can you be my girlfriend?" His eyes are sparkling as he is waiting for my answer. However, I'm shocked and can't even move.

Of course I have the answer but, I can't say it. He will be hurt and I don't want that. Alex is my friend, and if I could just like him, I really will. If I can teach my heart to like him, then I won't waste my time following a man who somehow forgot me, I won't hear Taehyung's hurtful words on me, and I won't reach for I man that I can't even reach.

But our mind can't control our hearts so I'm still head over heels for Taehyung.

"Jennie, what's your answer?" He said and held my hand that was on the table. His emotion looks like he's really confident that makes me more nervous. If he's hesitating, then it won't be hard to reject him. But based on his looks, he thinks that I like him too.

"Alex... I-I," Damn, I can't really say it. I can't even look at his eyes. Alex is just perfect, but I'm falling for another man. "What, Jennie?"

"A-alex, I think you're going too fast," I said and looked down. His face didn't even changed, he's still smiling with a positive aura. "So... do you want to take it slow? Then let's take it slow! Jennie, I'll can date you everyday, give you flowers everyday, or give anything you want! I can do anything for you."

I almost swallowed all of my saliva because of what he said. He's not getting me... "Alex, it's not like that—"

"I'm really glad that you're not like those girls that are hard-to-get, I even like you more now." I pretended being straight-faced on him while in fact I'm about to flinch. I just ate the pasta and didn't mind it. He is eating merrily while I'm hesitating to take bites.

I just took a sigh.

"Jennie! You won't believe this! Our relationship is now official!" Rosé is so happy to tell me this through the phone. I can even hear her jumping because of the loud sound. I'm happy for her and Lisa. "When is the announcement?"

However, I'm here on my hotel after that stressing date. "It will be later at vmk's gig! Jimin and Jungkook will announce it! My gosh unnie I'm happy and nervous at the same time!" I really hope fans won't hate Rosé and Lisa. She sent a link to me that says it all.

Comments: (13.9M)
@callmyname: è vero? (Is this true?)
@saranghae: Adoro vminkook ma sono felice per le due ragazze (I love vminkook but I'm happy for the two girls)
@dolly: 나는 진정으로 그들을 지원합니다💟 한국에서 많은 사랑🇰🇷 (I truly support them. Much love from Korea)
@메간: 불쌍한 태형ㅋㅋㅋㅋ (poor taehyung HAHAHA)
@iheartvminkook: lucky girls😭😭😭
@taehyungstan: i knew it, now Taehyung is my only choice XD

Not all of the comments are are good, some are bashing Rosé and Lisa, and some are bashing Jungkook and Jimin. But still, even if they are bashed, I'm still very happy because they can finally live happily together without any worries. Jimin actually said that their boss isn't that strict so I'm sure that he will not be so sensitive about this dating issue.

Dating secretly and secret relationships are really hard, it feels like you are in jail. Rosé and Lisa really deserved to be announced dating with them so that it won't be hard for them anymore.

After looking for the comments I immediately stood up and get dressed. The gig will be on exactly 5pm but it's already 5:05! I almost ran like a horse just to get to taxi. My hotel isn't that far to the venue of the gig but still, I'm late and I don't want to miss anything.

After I go down on the taxi, I ran towards the venue and they are still singing. Fans are jamming with them but their faces has some hint of confuse because they know that vmk will announce the truth about the dating rumor today. They are singing their song "Make It Right."

🎶Yeah
I was lost, I was trying to find the answer
In the world around me
Yeah, Iwasgoing crazy
All day,all night
You're the only one whounderstood me
And all that I was going through
Yeah, I just gotta tell you
Oh, baby I🎶

🎶I could make it better
I could hold you tighter
'Cause through the morning
Oh you're the light (Oh)
And I almost lost ya
But I can't forget ya
'Cause you were the reason that I survived🎶

🎶You were there for me through all the times I cried
I was there for you and then I lost my mind
I know that I messed up but I promise I
Oh-oh, I can make it right🎶

🎶All right
All right
Oh-oh, I can make it right
All right
All right
Oh-oh, I can make it right🎶

I was finding Rosé and Lisa's spot when my eyes caught Taehyung who was looking at me. He smirked while singing as his eyes meet mine. What the hell is wrong with this guy?

When I found the two crackheads, I immediately went on their side. I noticed the bunch of girls looking at them, I think they already know that Rosé and Lisa are the ones on the pictures. However, the two girls are avoiding eye contacts with them and just focused on the stage.

"Aren't they the ones that Jimin and Jungkook are dating?"
"Yes. And I think they're here because of the announcement."

"Who is that one?" The girl said and pointed at me. I pretended not hearing her and didn't mind her but still, I'm listening to them. She may be confused if I'm friends with the two girls Jungkook and Jimin are dating. "I know her. I saw her one time in a restaurant with Taehyung, I think they're dating too but it's still not official."

This time I didn't hesitate to look at them. I remember that time when Taehyung made an apology for me and we dated, and then these girls are on the restaurant we are eating on. Taehyung got mad because these girls are talking about me. They were shocked when they saw me looking at them, a sign that I heard what they are talking about. Well b*tches, if you just whispered with each other then I wouldn't have heard it! Commonsense.

I turned my head on the stage when Jimin spoke. He seems nervous. "Thank you for listening! So now... We will announce the most-awaited part." I was surprised to see Rosé and Lisa coming up the stage. Jimin held Rosé's hand as well as Jungkook, he held Lisa's.

"The rumor is... true." The fans are screaming when Jungkook said that. I was just like an idiot smiling while looking at them. Seeing them happy, makes me happy as well. Some fans were sad, but majority of them were happy. "So Taehyung-oppa is the one left," Jungkook said and everybody laughed.

I saw Taehyung looked at me and he smirked. Suddenly one of the fans yelled, "Is Taehyung dating with So-Hyun?!" My eyes widened on what she said. All of the fans screamed, they are really shipping Taehyung on Sohyun. While Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook, Rosè and Lisa looked at me. Jimin and Jungkook can't even answer the question so they just ignored it.

After the gig, I was at the backstage with Rosé and Lisa. It really makes me bitter seeing Lisa and Jungkook, and Rosé and Jimin cuddling with each other while me and Taehyung are just looking at them. Nice.

Suddenly, my phone beeped.

Alexander: let's date tomorrow.

I almost choke without anything on my mouth because of his text. Last times, he is either "Jennie, are you free tonight?" Or "Jennie? Can we date tonight? I'll fetch you." But now? He's like so sure of him. "Let's date tomorrow."

I need to do something.

"Hey, we'll buy some foods. Have fun in here Taehyung and Jennie." The two couples went out of the backstage and leave us two. They really have NO mercy on us. They know we're awkward at each other but they're still leaving us always.

I thought about a plan earlier but I'm so nervous to say it. Gosh! I'll kill my self out of embarrassment. "Hey Jennie, you can sit here," Taehyung said and offered a seat for me. He was about to go when I held his arm. "Wait."

"What?" He asked.

I can't breathe. Just thinking of what I'm planning to say already kills me.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. Should I really say it? Like, can I? However, Taehyung looks annoyed already because I'm not saying anything. "What is it?" His eyebrows furrowed.

Sh*t.

Call me desperate. Call me possesive. Call me anything you want but I will say it.

"Taehyung, can you be my boyfriend?"

*******************

A/N: I haven't updated this friday because I published a oneshot entitled "Whistle". You can check it out on "BlackBangtan Oneshots" in my account.

Featured Song: Make It Right by BTS ft. Lauv

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE.
I LOVE YOU GUYS AS ALWAYS
THANK YOUUU ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.7K 43
A little girl once thought that the world is full of colors, excitement, beautiful stuff and the world like in fairy tales. But after an incident, ev...
1.6K 92 13
" I got sick of everything " -- Taehyung " From Me also " -- Jennie " I said everything not...
12.1K 650 20
๐Ÿ”ช๐Ÿฉป๐Ÿ“น โ€ โœท โ•ฑ ๊’ท๊’ฆ ๐™ฑ๐™ด๐š†๐™ฐ๐š๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ณ๐™ฐ๐š๐™บ ๐š‚๐™ด๐™ฒ๐š๐™ด๐šƒ๐š‚ ๐™ต๐š๐™พ๐™ผ ๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐šƒ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐“๐„๐„๐๐€๐†๐„๐‘๐’ โ”€โ”€ โSomething's coming. S...
42.6K 1K 47
A group of 4 girls decided to move into another school. They didnt know the 4 men in their school was into them. The boys played them, Then so, Lisa...