Another Girl-Complete

By Maccagivesyouwings

A young woman moves to England to start fresh and leave her past behind in the states. Looking for any job sh... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter Thirty
Thirty-One
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty-Eight

chapter twenty-four

773 33 1
By Maccagivesyouwings

"We should be heading back to the house. It's almost three in the morning and you need your sleep, dear. Eight-thirty comes fast." Sadie sat in Paul's lap, giving him a peck on the lips. He let out a sigh. "Plus, we don't need Jane suspecting anything." Sadie added, resting her head on Paul's chest.

He sat there for a few minutes. The wheels turning in his head. "'Ey, Sade?"

"Yes?"Sadie raised a thin eyebrow, seeing the expression on Paul's handsome face. Wrapping his arms securely around her middle, "'Ow would you like to come to the Alps with us? I know yer done filmin' an' everythin', but waddya say?" A childlike expression spread across Paul's face. Like a kid in the candy store.

A frown appeared on Sadie's lovely face. "I don't think so, Paul. I have no other clothes, besides what I brought with me. Plus, Brian wouldn't be too thrilled with the idea. He doesn't like us together already."

"Please?" Oh those puppy-dog eyes of his!

"I'll make you a deal." Sadie licked her lips. "Go to the Alps and finish filming. When you return, if you're still interested, we can continue."

A sigh mixed with a groan left Paul's lips. "All right. I dunno how I'm gonna spend nine days by meself?"

Sadie gave Paul one last passionate kiss on the lips as she stood up. "You'll manage. I'm sure a pretty girl will come along and you will forget all about our little rendezvous."

"I will not!" Paul exclaimed, standing up himself.

"Okay. Whatever." With a wave of her hand, she dismissed the whole conversation.

Hand-in-hand, side-by-side, the couple walked in silence to their destination. When they arrived at their respective rooms, Paul and Sadie turned to each other; blowing kisses. Biding goodnight; closing the doors behind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.4K 33
"We grew up together thinking of each other as best friends, but these last few weeks have been like us really getting to know each other, getting to...
8.5K 457 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
11K 421 64
𝟣𝟫𝟨𝟢,𝖩𝗈𝗁𝗇 𝖫𝖾𝗇𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖻𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗍𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝖧𝖺𝗆𝖻𝗎𝗋𝗀, 𝖦𝖾𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝗒. 𝖶𝗁...
21.6K 770 27
A young actress is handpicked to be in the famous movie, not expecting anything more than a boost in her acting career she gains the attention of a...