Father and Son (Dadmight AU)

By BNHACinnamonRoll

This is an AU where Inko Midoriya marries Toshinori Yagi or better known as All Might. Izuku Yagi is All Migh... More

Some Info
~Prologue~
~One~
~Two~
~Three~
Happy Birthday, Horikoshi!
~Four~
~Five~
~Six~
~Seven~
~Eight~
~Nine~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
Confusion
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
10044 Total Reads!
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Christmas Special~
~Sixteen~
|New Decade Challenge|
An Addition.
~Seventeen~
Update/Idea
20,000 Reads!
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~Twenty~
~Twenty-One~
~Twenty-Two~
Time
~Twenty-Three~
~Twenty-Four~
~Twenty-Five~
Update
Oh, it's 2024

Q&A!

2.1K 34 16
By BNHACinnamonRoll

(You asked and shall receive it! Let's get going through these questions! Q = Question, A = Answer, obviously.)

-icy_queen- Q: "What made you want to write this story?"
A: Well, I just suddenly had the idea while thinking of what to do after Changed II. Also, there aren't many pretty good Dadmight stories that are active.

angrymango9 Q: "On a level of 1 to 10, how much of a weeb are you?"
A: 6.

ooofmaster123456 Q: "How many animes have you watched?"

A: BNHA, Attack on Titan, All of Dragon Ball (I'll count it as one), Sword Art Online, Parasyte The Maxim, The Promised Neverland, High School Of The Dead. A little bit of Seven Deadly Sins (But I wont count cause...A l i t t l e b i t). So, seven.

Jagged-Truth Q: "Will Eri be apart of the story?"
A: I can neither confirm nor deny this as the Shie Hassaikai are threatening me. (Real Answer: Maybe. I'm considering it, but that arc won't happen for a while in this story and I might deviate from the series in ~Part Three~ |Currently in Two|).

gamerpro_p Q: "How much hours of sleep do?" (I assume you're asking how much sleep I get)
A: Depends on how late I stay up. It can be anywhere from 3-12 hours of sleep. It depends on whether it's a school night or not. I am a night owl though, I'm up well into the night.

todoroki_icyhot02 Q: "How did you come up with such a great idea for a story? And I just started this today so when do you update?" 
A: "It didn't all come at once. I noticed the lack of good, active Dadmight stories and there was that. Then the idea for the biological part and Izuku's natural-born quirk came when I was writing ~Some Info~. I update when I can, but I usually at least attempt one a week. Sometimes, I'm insane and release two to four a week.

silverjack98 Q: Can we get a list of all the ships in the story also if you may ships for the future pls?" 

A: The only confirmed ships are IzuOcha and ToshInko. There are two hinted ones, Jokezawa and KiriBaku. And as of ~Nineteen~ another hinted one will be revealed.

VeeDee1205 Q: "Can you put Touya Todoroki in to be Dabi?"
A: It's pretty much already confirmed that's canon and true, but I won't have as much focus on Dabi as I did in my first story, Changed II. Though I can say Tomura will have some involvement.

(A/N: Finally, a question you probably all want to be answered. When will that 4,000 Chapter reward come out? Well, the answer is, I don't know. But ~Nineteen~ is that chapter. It will be 4,000 words long as promised. Release date is probably not next week. As I usually get about a 2,400-word chapter out every week on average. I'll see you there, however! ~ Author-San)

(Also...*breathes in* HOW DO I WAKE UP TO THIS STORY BEING SHOT DOWN TO 16 IN #IZUOCHA WHEN IT WAS 2!! *Breathes in again* That's better...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.2K 270 17
The story follows the life of izuku yagi as he was living his life with his family quite peacefully until he and his sister went to the quirk docter...
56.2K 1.2K 51
Izuku Yagi lives in a shinobi world so what the hell is a quirk anyway? Chakra never died out and the shinobi world never fell in Boruto's time inste...
195K 4.6K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...
57.4K 1K 18
Among the 80% Percent People filled with Quirk, Izuku Yagi was Born Quirkless. All Might Crushed his Dream of becoming a Hero but while the World was...