Samantha Swan 🦋 •Twilight •

By BlasianCHUU

Older sister Of Bella Swan , What if Bella never spoke about her older Sister Sam Because it was a Touchy Sub... More

•1
•2
•3
•4
•5
•6
•8
•9
•10
•11
•12
•13
•14
•15
•16
•17
•18
•19
•20
•21
•22
•23
•24
•25
•26
•27
•28
•29
•30
•31
•32
•33
•34
•35
•36
•37
•38
•39
•40
New Book out!
REWRITTING ENDING !

•7

21K 377 33
By BlasianCHUU

Samantha pov

"Well believe it jake she Talked down about my mother knowing it a a sensitive subject to me like she blew up that could of been fixed in a way" jake shook his head looking at me

"Doesn't sounds like Bella I guess hanging around the cullens got her head in the clouds she use to be so Nice and pure not she's different" I nodded

"Yeah I know can't believe it either but I'm not stressing my self over it I'm going to ignore what she said and still show my face"

"You shouldn't and Samantha I know how you are please don't kick Bella ass she's probably hurting you know"

I rolled my eyes "do you hear your self jake you feel bad for her when she don't even look you way she manipulated and used you if she really loved and cared about you she wouldn't have put the "hurt" she as in your heart remember don't be a dumb ass for someone who's living their own life" I shook my head standing up

Jacob grabbed my hand
"I'm sorry Sammy please don't walk away look I'm just still trying to convince my self she would
Leave Edward for me
But I guess that'll never happen"

"Yeah Jacob Don't be the fool that falls in love and die at the end" I walked to my room

—————

Bella Pov

I was sitting in front of the big mirror with Alice doing my makeup when Rosalie walked in
"I can do your hair" I looked at her
"Really"
"Please *walking over* I'm offended by your choice of Girl" Rosalie looked at me through the mirror.

"Just my respect of lack mentality"
" essentially" Alice looked up smiling

"Weddings..They bring everyone together" I slightly smiled as Rosalie Looked at Alice through the mirror

—————————————————-
After Rosalie And Alice finished My makeup I heard my heels clicking and we all turned seeing my mother
She gasped loudly.
"oh my gosh!your So beautiful" I smiled at my mom looking at her
"Crap my mascara" my mom said wipe the little tears she had in her eyes.

Alice pulled out a handkerchief handing it to my mom they smiled at each other "Thanks" she said wiping her running mascara and tears away.

"Charlie get in here" my mom turned away yelling out the door.

We all laughed at my mom
"you sure"we heard my dad voice
"I don't wanna-" my dad paused mid sentence.

I got up when my dad walked in slightly smiling he looked at me "I know I look hot" we all laughed I couldn't believe this moment at all it felt so right even if were missing a person.

"We thought you needed something blue"my mom said as my dad open a jewelry case "And something old"
"Thanks" my mom looked at Charlie In a way.

I walked closer picking up the small beautiful piece "it was grandma Swanson's" "but we added the sapphires" my mom added I smiled looking down at it.

"It's beautiful you guys...wow.Thankyou so much" I handed the piece to Alice as I sat down "it's your first Family Air Loom"
Alice stuck the piece in my hair

"Pass on to your daughter,and her daughter *voice crack*" my mom spoke I looked down and back at my self.

—————————————————-

———————————

My Dad walked me down the aisle I can admit I was kinda nervous so I gripped tight on my dad arm today was a really big day for me.

I couldn't stop breathing hard my dad looked at me as I stared back at him nervous I looked down and up seeing everyone watching me walk the aisle.

I stood for a minute staring at Edward we made eye contact he smiled at me with his hands behind his back.

I felt somewhat comfort when me and Edward made eye contact I kept walking holding on to my dad.

Once we made it in front of Edward I turned slightly to look at my dad I smiled at him and he kissed the side of my Head and have my hand to Edward.

I held his hand walking forward the Priest Told everyone they could sit.

*skip the Vows and stuff*

Me and Edward kissed it was like no one was around just me and him like the world stopped and held us together.

Once we stopped kissing I heard everyone clapping for us, we turned smiling looking at everyone cheering.

———————————————————————-

Samantha Pov
( dress ,Makeup& Hair^)

I touched up my make up and grabbed my clutch making my way to the living room where Paul was.

"Ready" he asked I smiled
"Yes sir " I linked my arm with his making our way out the door.

"She is going to be so pissed off at you"
"Awe for real oh well I'm going to see her at her wedding ..her first wedding"

"Sammy you so crazy,let's make it to this wedding"I nodded

We were about to get in the car when I heard my name being called "Samantha"
I turned my head to see Jacob.

"jake?What are you doing here" I questioned "I was seeing if I can come with you both to Bella's wedding even though I'm not a big fan of it"

I shrugged "sure just don't attack Edweirdo  " I smirked Jacob shook his head laughing "I'm not even gonna intervene into them.. but aren't you uninvited"

"Yeah so" I shrugged "your a bad girl"
"Most definitely you know this jake but let's go"
——————————————————-

Once we arrive to the wedding I seen the band I ordered I smirked "perfected"

Paul and jake looked at me "what are you doing" "if Bella won't hear me one way I have another" I walked off towards the band

"Hey guys" I smiled
"Samba!" They smiled big hugging me "glad you booked us today so who's wedding"
"My lovely sister she loves music and so i made a song for her on her special day" i smiled

"COOL" "totally" "rock on" they cheered

"Follow me guys" I spoke walking off
"Sammy you are not gonna intervene" Paul laughed "oh I am Pauly watch me"

While the wedding was going on we went to the other part and told the music crew that was there to leave I paid them before they left and I let the guys to hook up their equipment.

"Paul can you close the curtains please and signal to me when it's time to rock out "I smirked  "you got it captain I'll see you in a few" we hugged "most definitely".

-26 Mins later -
•Ding ding•
My phone buzzed "Paul said everyone is heading to this side of the yard" I told the band "Rock on" the leader spoke smiling the rest nodded happily

"Sammy " I turned to see Paul "It's time.." Paul nodded good luck "won't need it bud get ready to open the curtain" Paul nodded walking to the side
I heard Alice speaking to everybody I'm guessing they all on the dance floor.

"Attention everyone I would like to say congratulations to Edward and Bella my new sister in-law I'm proud of you guys. But I would like if the bride and the groom had their first dance place"

I signaled the band counting on my fingers in silence I nodded. Pete Started playing soft music I seen Bella and Edward dancing not for long.

I smirked and signaled to Pete he Stringed the guitar and he played a beat they stopped dancing and everybody looked towards the stage I seen Alice look confused.

"Oh Yeah" I spoke into the mic I said I stood on the side of the stage behind where no one could see. "Go get em" Paul Whispered in my ear I nodded

"OH yeahh" I spoke again slowly walking from behind the curtain "OH YEAH" I yelled into the the mic "Oh no" I low key heard Bella Speak Edward looked at her.

"Hello again, friend of a friend,I knew you when" I sung staring deep into Bella eyes with no emotion.

"Our common goal was waiting for the world to end" from the side I seen Paul and Edward stare at each other.

"Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend" I sung as me and Paul stared at Bella.

"You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again" the 4 of us stared at each other as I sung kicking my shoes off as I twirled getting more into the song.

"Send you my love on a wire
Lift you up, every time, everyone, ooh, pulls away, ooh
From youuuuuu"I sung holding the note

Letting Kiko and Pete Go solo on the drums and guitar I danced around the stage.  

Then I made my way back to center to continue singing

"Got balls of steel, got an automobile, for a minimum wage
Got real estate, I'm buying it all up in outer space"

"Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick, the past again"

"Send you my love on a wire
Lift you up, every time, everyone, ooh, pulls away, ooh
It's a mechanical bull, the number one
You'll take a ride from anyone
Everyone wants a ride, pulls away, ooh, from you" I sung the last line smirking at Bella.

Everyone cheered I bowed walking off stage. "holy shit Sammy you were amazing" I smirked looking at Sammy

and bowed towards everyone that cheered I smiled "Thank you" I said into the mic..

"also wanna Say congratulations to my Sister and my new brother in law Edward...Take good care of her"

I gave the mic to Alice and walked away putting my heels back on.

Me and Paul walked towards the little la push Crew "Oh my gosh Sammy your sounded so good I never knew you could sing it was amazing" Emily smiled hugging me

"Thank you ems" I hugged her back the rest of the La push crew was complimenting me til I seen Jacob alone

I patted embry and Seth shoulder letting them know I be right back and walked towards jake

"Hey you okay" jake turned and smiled at me "yeah of course you I love the song you did Sammy it was beautiful" I giggled

"thank you , Why you sitting alone I mean the whole la push crew here" he shrugged

"just wanna clear my head for a few you know" I nodded "understood" I stood up but jake grabbed my hand "don't leave me"

I sat back down "What's wrong jake"
"Samantha I something to tell you" "what is it Jacob" "my feeli-"

Jacob was cut off by No other than Isabella swan and her Newly husband Edward

"Samantha! How could you" Me and jake turned our head to look her we stood up.

"How could I What Isabella"

"Come here and crash my wedding your doing exactly what I thought!"

"And What is that Isabella" I crosses my
Arms. "Being a complete bitch thinking about yourself for crisis Samantha it's my wedding" I rolled my eyes

"I'm being a bitch when you been a bitch to me since I spoke to you..I tried countless times to contact you but your mother told you that ms little Bella didn't wanna speak I Tried! you can't keep talking shit to me when i tried to do my part you said no so many times I gave !"

"MAYBE IF YOU TRIED HARDER SAMANTHA calls wasn't gonna make nothing better ! you did this to yourself your so worried about your career you stopped calling you are selfish then come here and try to ruin my life !! "

"Oh please I tried I even offer Renee to let you even come stay a few summer with you she told me you didn't wanna see me at all! Your fucking delusional!"

"YOU LYING BITCH! my mother never told me anything about you saying anything about coming to visit you! and I'm delusional!??? Oh please your delusional thinking your MOTHER IS STILL ALIVE SHES DEAD SAMANTHA WAKE THE FUCK UP AND SMELL THE AIR"

I shook my head and pointed my
Finger at her "DONT YOU TALK ABOUT MY MOTHER BITCH YOUR JUST JEALOUS THAT I ACTUALLY HAVE A LIFE OUTSIDE OF THIS WHOLE SHIT YOUR MAD BECAUSE IM
SOMEBODY YOUR MAD BECAUSE IM SAM SUMMER! YOU CHANGED ALOT BELLA YOU EVEN HURT JACOB TRYING TO BE A BITCH"

"DONT EVER WANNA BE YOU SAMANTHA YOUR A SLUT ALWAYS SHOWING YOUR BODY OFF AND PRANCING AROUND LIKE MISS Perfect AT LEAST I HAVE SOMEONE THAT WANTS TO MARRY ME UNLIKE YOU And I didn't hurt jake HE DID IT TO HIS SELF"

"SLUT?? Oh please Bella sweetie I can't be a slut IF YOU TRIED TO SLEEP WITH JACOB AND EDWARD YOU LEAD JAKE ON TO THINK HE HAD A CHANCE WITH YOU ! YOU USED HIM FOR YOUR FOOLISH GAMES AND SO YOU KNOW BELLA I HAVE A LIFE IM A MODEL I DONT NEED THIS SHIT IM A MILLIONAIRE! I DONT NEED TO LAY AROUND ON MY BACK TO KEEP MEN HAPPY"

"GIRLS!" Renee and dad came running over. "This is uncalled for seriously you both are sisters for crying out loud" Renee spoke "Isabella I'm ashamed of you" dad said looking at her "you haven't been very nice to her and Samantha -"

"Don't even dad I did nothing but tried to make her cry baby ass h-"

"Hey!" Dad yelled at us "STOP IT RIGHT NOW" "Samantha your the oldest show some dignity" I looked at Renee

"Some nerve you have Renee I don't need you telling me anything it was your idea for me to come here you and dad .. but let me do ask Renee did you tell Bella anything since I was gone" she told there

"DID YOU" I shouted at her she jumped "sweet-" "Dont Renee just answer my question" she shook her head "No..look I'm so-" I shook my head

"No ! You don't get to say sorry it's your fault we're Having this problem"

"Samantha please" dad said "no dad she's the reason all of this is happening she didn't even give Bella my calls or invite to see me she came in between us * looked towards renee* Why ..Why you do it!?"

"BECAUSE Samantha once you left Bella was doing fine she didn't need you anymore I was tired of her always turning to you when she had me I wanted my daughter but she always wanted her big sister that's why I helped you  when you grew up I didn't see the little girl I raised I seen her mother I didn't feel like you were mines ..aren't but still Samantha I love you dearly but I needed my daughter"

I shook my head " you were jealous of the bond me and Bella had so you broke it fucking sad from her own mother. So why did you keep me away from my dad to because you didn't like our bond you was jealous of that too your fucking sick"

"Don't talk to my mom like that" I looked at Bella "shut up loser your just like your Weird ass mother" Bella slapped me

I slapped her back and we pulled each other hair Edward , jake and dad broke it up "Enough!" Dad yelled I was breathing hard.

I could have sworn I heard Edward growling low key.

"You two and you Renee should is disappointing me and everyone here this is Bella big day and you all wanna do this we are family for crisis " i shook my head

"They aren't my family I'm outta here" I grabbed my clutch off the ground walking away

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 6.2K 13
When the famous Sophia Swan comes into town, Bella isn't happy that all the attention goes to her. But she still has the Cullens, right?
62.3K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
140K 3.8K 61
Janetta Swan is Bella's older sister. She has lived in Forks all her life. Janetta has a secret: she is a supernatural being. She has been able to ge...
1M 36.5K 98
Jolene Swan was Bella Swan's older sister. She was loud, rambunctious, wild and blunt, the complete opposite of Bella. She's a 'bad egg', her mothers...