Aftermath

By herophineafternator

hero and josephine fell in love on the set of after in 2015, this is the story based on the events that happe... More

Introduction
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Character pics
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
update!!
Chapter 7
UPDATE
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18

chapter 10

1K 46 2
By herophineafternator

Well it is officially 2020!! Me and josephine have just woken up while the children still sleep.

Last night was amazing! I love everytime i get to see her naked.

Jo; good morning honey, how'd you sleep?
Hero; amazing because of you.
Jo; *smirks*
Hero; pancakes?
Jo; yes. Its like you read my mind. Ill go wake the kids.
Hero; okay love.

Josephines POV;

As i walk down the hall to auden and emerys nursery i notice that their door is open. Thats odd. I walk inside and nearly fall to my feet. My kids arent there.

Jo; HERO!!!!! GET UP HERE NOW.
Hero; yes hun.
Jo; where are the kids.
Hero; they arent in their beds?
Jo; would i look this messed up if they were?? Go in there and see if they are in their play area.
Hero; okay.

Hero walks into their play area and i cant help but shed a tear. This is every parents worse nightmare. This must feel like sheer panic. I feel like falling to my knees. My kids are my world.

Hero; they arent there. Was the baby monitor on lastnight?
Jo; yes. I never shut it off you know that.
Hero; bring it downstairs.

I hurry to the kids room and grab the baby monitor.

What if they really are gone? I cant do this.

Hero; did you grab it?
Jo; yes
Hero; okay let me hook it up to the computer.

As we look at the computer everything seems normal, until i notice something. Someone walking into my kids room in the middle of the night. At about 3am a dark hooded figure walked into the kids room and lured them out.

Hero; omg. Someone has them. Someone we dont know has our children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 113K 43
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
584K 48.7K 23
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
420K 12.6K 37
The Sokolov brothers are everything most girls want. Intimidating, tall, broody, they are everything to lust after. Not that they... particularly car...
1.5M 133K 45
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...