Skywalkers Apprentice || Kylo...

By xCornDogx

Please read this! Sent off to train with Master Luke Skywalker by your orphanage once your powers first awoke... More

Chapter One || Ben
Chapter Two || Love
Chapter Three || Luke
Chapter Four || Apprentice
Chapter Five || Jakku
Chapter Six || Finn
Chapter Seven || Han
Chapter Eight|| Maz
Chapter Nine|| Kylo
Chapter Ten|| Monster
Chapter Twelve|| Connection
Chapter Thirteen|| Snoke
Chapter Fourteen|| Rocks

Chapter Eleven|| Master

97 1 0
By xCornDogx

I walk down the ramp a few minutes after Chewie took Finn. I look over to an older woman approaching me slowly. I walk to her as well. She pulls me down into a hug. Ben's mom, Princess Leia. Her hug is warm and refreshing. I feel comforted, she has the same warmth to her as Ben did.

.

I stand with her in the base. "I know where he is just don't know how to get there," I explain to Leia. "General. R2 may contain some much-needed good news." Threepio interrupts. The maps! I watch as R2 projects the main part of the map and BB-8 fits in the last piece. Master, I'm coming home.

.

I say my farewell to an unconscious Finn and head out with R2 and Chewie in my new clothes. Tough boots with my black pants tucked into them, resting at my hips. A small bit of my skin peeking through between them and my off-white shirt layered under a leather jacket similar to Hans. I clip Luke's saber to my belt and take my seat in the ship. The ride is much smoother with Chewie directing me. We jump through light speed and make it there in no time. I smile at the sight of home. Chewie and R2 Hang behind as I journey up.

I find Master looking out at the sea in his cloak. "Master," I call to him. He quickly turns to face me and lowers his hood. "Y/n?" He questions as I approach. I unclip his saber and hold it out to him. He slowly approaches me. He gently takes it from my hand and looks up at me. He suddenly chucks it over his shoulder. "Master?!" I exclaim as he walks past me. I force grab the saber and clip it back to my side. He raises his hand hushing me. I follow him back down to our village. How I've missed home. He closes his hut door behind him. "Master Luke?" I call for him. He's acting like a child. "I found the Resistance, we need you," I explain. "Leia sent me. We really need your help." I plead but he just ignores me. I huff and walk off. I make my way back to the ship to get Chewie and R2.

Chewie bangs on Master Luke's door. "Go away." Master Luke calls out. Chewie resorts to breaking the door down. Chewie rushes in yelling at Master Luke. I follow behind him. "Chewie, what are you doing here?" Master questions. "He said you're coming back with us." I translate. "Why did you come back here?" "Long story. We'll tell you on the Falcon." I rush. "Falcon?" He recalls. "Wait. Where's Han?" I clench my jaw.

"I'm almost positive there's no light left in Kylo Ren," I explain to Master Luke. "He's only getting stronger, Master. The First Order will control all the major systems within weeks. We need your help. I need your help." I admit. "You don't need me." He looks up from where he sits. "Did you hear what I said, Master?" I ask. "You think what? I'm gonna walk out with a laser sword and face down the whole First Order?" He mocks. He stands up. "What did you think was going to happen when you came back here? Do you think I brought us to the most unfindable place in the galaxy for no reason at all? You know I gave up the Jedi path. Now, go away." He grumbles walking away. Even my Master has lost hope. "I'm not leaving without you!" I call out to him, but he doesn't respond. Judging by the suns it's time to go prepare for supper. It's like I never left getting back into the swing of things.

The next morning I wait out front of Master Luke's hut. He huffs and walks past me. "You're wasting your time." He's so stubborn. But so am I. He basically raised me after all. I follow loosely behind Master Luke as he makes his way up the hill. I stop. I feel the pull of the force again. I make my way to the source, it's the place where Master keeps the sacred Jedi texts. Master never let me read them. "What are you doing?" Master asks in the doorway behind me. "This place. It was calling me." I admit. He moves passed me to the books. "Just like you, these books are the last of the Jedi religion." He turns to me. "This place, it calls you." He pauses. "What are you doing here?" He asks. "The Resistance sent me," I repeat. "The Resistance sent me." He mumbles under his breath mockingly. "No, why are you here. Why did you come back? You." He presses. "Like I've said the Resistance sent me. We need your help, Master." I repeat for the third time. "Y/n. We both know you came here for something else. So what is it?" He knows me too well. I bite my lip thinking. "I want answers." "Answers to what?" He knows exactly what I'm going to say. "The night the temple fell," I admit looking down as he brushes past me leaving the tree. I nod. That's what I expected. I shake my head and leave the sacred place.

.

I slowly stir, back in my hut, back home. I lay still for a solid minute staring at my roof. Debating if I should even bother getting out of bed. I close my eyes. Alright me, come on. Sit up at least. I swing my body up. I place my feet down next to my jacket piled on the floor. I stretch and comb my hair from my face. Ugh, this is why I pin it. It's always in the way. I rub my eyes and freeze. My eyes widen. Somethings off. It feels like I'm not alone. I turn my head to be met with Ben. No, Kylo. I tense up. How did he get here? A healing scar down his face. I did that. "Y/n?" He's confused. What? Who cares. I grab my blaster next to me and fire a shot right through him. Literally. He disappears when I do. "What?" I mumble. I look frantically around my room. I start shoving my legs through my pants and as I fasten them, I feel it again. I slowly turn to see him. He raises his hand. "You'll bring Luke Skywalker to me." He orders. I scoff. It does nothing. He awkwardly lowers his hand. "You're not doing this. The effort would kill you." He notes. He looks behind him. "Can you see my surroundings?" He asks. "I'm gonna make you pay for what you did!" I hiss. "I can't see yours." He's ignoring me. His eyes wander up from my bare feet to my eyes. "Just you." The way he says it is so tender and he sounds so much like Ben. "So, no. This is something else." He decides. "Not that I mind seeing you." Oh, so he's Mr. smooth now huh? I relax my body. "I'm sorry about that." I point to his face. "I'm not." He forgives. "Now I've got a reminder of you. And a reminder of what you said." His voice grows lower and he approaches me. My words get caught in my throat. "That you still love me." His hurt eyes bare down into mine. I clench my jaw. I turn my head away. "Y/n listen-." "Y/n." Master Luke calls from outside my hut. "Luke." I turn away from him and leave the hut. "Hey, you okay?" He asks obviously about the hole I've put in the wall. "Just nightmares, I thought I saw something." I brush it off.

.

I stand in my hut listening to the rain outside. My jacket and blaster resting on my table. I feel it again. Kylo. I turn around to face him. "Why is the force connecting us?" Kylo asks. "Murderous snake, I hate you." I hiss. "Come on, Y/n, we both know that's not how you really feel." He takes a few steps closer to me. "I can feel your heartbeats fluctuate when I get closer. I can feel-." He steps even closer. "-your skin growing hot." He towers over me now. He moves calmly and gently but with purpose. "I wonder." His gloved thumb makes contact with my hip bone as he takes a gentle hold of me. I don't even try to move as he lifts my shirt up. "Did I leave you a scar as well?" He stops looking at the faded scar on my stomach. Master Luke couldn't heal it all the way, he needed some of his strength. "I did." His deep voice and familiar scent call me in. His eyes wander back to mine. His arm slips around my back forcing me against him. I'm so weak. I'm not even trying to stop this. Maybe it's because I want this. Maybe if I love him Ben will come back. While I'm lost in thought his plush lips timidly meet mine testing the waters. My arms gently move up to him. I place my hand on his shoulder as he leans more into me. Ben, please. His kiss grown intense and needy, like he needs me. He must have missed me. It's been ages. His kiss still feels the same. The same passion and emotion. Screw it. I let my arms completely grab him and hold him close. He almost cracks the slightest smirk. But he's giving into me just as much as I'm giving into him. "Angel." He whispers huskily against me. How god how that name makes me melt. How Ben made me melt. This isn't right. He's the enemy. It takes all of my self-control to break away from him. I take a few steps back and hang my head in shame. "Don't call me that." I raise my eyes to meet his. He looks at me hurt. "No. You don't get to look at me like that. You traitor." My eyes feeling the familiar sting. "Me? The traitor?" He asks. "Yes, you. All you do is betray the people who care about you." I catch my breath. "First Master Luke-." He cuts me off. "Luke? Did he tell you what happened that night?" He asks. "That night I destroyed the temple, did he tell you why?" He presses stepping closer. I raise my hand stopping him. "I know everything I need to know about you." I persist. "You do?" He asks taking another step forward. "Ah, you do." Damn, I wish he wouldn't look at me like that. "You have that look in your eyes. From the forest. When you called me a monster." He reminds. "You are a monster." I spit. He steps closer pushing up against my hand. "Yes, I am." He owns it. I close my eyes and he's gone.

.

The warm sun beams down on my exposed skin. My eyes squinted as I swiftly swing my body around with Master Luke's saber in hand. With the growth I've made since the last time I don't touch the rock overlooking the water at all. I just don't understand anything anymore. Why did Master Luke lie to me? What happened that night? Why did Ben turn? Why did Kylo kiss me? Why did I let him? I wish I could just figure everything out! I'm pulled from my thoughts when I slash the whole rock in half by accident. Shit. I turn around to see Master Luke walking away. I quickly run after him. "You've gotten worse at that." He jokes. "I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing. I got lost in my thoughts. I'm sorry, Master." He shakes his head. "Don't apologize to me." I follow him up to the old Jedi training ground. He ushers me to sit with him in the middle next to the large symbol. "Now, I know that the Jedi out there are romanticized, deified. But if you strip away the myth and look at their deeds, the legacy of the Jedi is failure." What? "Hypocrisy, Hubris." "That's not true." I protest. "At the height of their powers, they allowed Darth Sidious to rise, create the Empire, and wipe them out. It was a Jedi Master who was responsible for the training and creation of Darth Vader." "And a Jedi who saved him." I object. Master has told me these stories before. "Yes, the most hated man in the galaxy. But you saw there was conflict inside him. You believed that he wasn't gone. That he could be turned." I defend him. "And I became a legend." He takes a deep breath and looks out at the sunset peering through the archway. "For many years, there was balance and then I saw Ben." Is he finally gonna tell me? "My nephew with that mighty Skywalker blood. And in my hubris, I thought I could train him, I could pass on my strengths." This is the first time Master has ever opened up to me like this. "Han was Han about it, but Leia trusted me with her son. I took him and the rest of your peers and began a training temple." He pauses to stand and move around. "By the time I realized I was no match for the darkness rising in him, it was too late." This he has said before. "Master." I address him, standing. "What really happened?" "I told you." "No, you told me part of it." I press. "I told you the story and that's final." He storms out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.7K 835 35
She was abandoned. Left in the orphanage, with nothing from her parents but a name and a necklace. They had no choice. They had responsibilities, no...
7K 576 36
I don't have a huge amount of time to write *REYLO SMUT/ SEX SCENES-MATURE CONTENT* [THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED NO LATER THAN 7/31/21] This will be...
15.4K 433 45
Your name was one that lingered on many people's lips. Most of the things they said full of slang and vulgar terms. Your family was respected in one...
86.7K 2.3K 37
Following the events after The Last Jedi. "Just a dream, it was just a dream," she says aloud attempting to calm herself, but the feeling doesn't dis...