Broken Faith {Completed}

بواسطة PokemonIsLife319

After being neglected by Rias Gremory, Y/n was enraged and vows to himself that no matter what happens, he wi... المزيد

Chapter 1: Neglected
Chapter 2: Training at Heaven
Chapter 3: Sword Training
Chapter 4: Magic Training
Chapter 5: Meeting with the Saiyans and new forms
Chapter 6: Secret Revealed
Chapter 7: Duel with the pervert
Chapter 8: The Rating game begins!
Chapter 9: Y/n vs. Riser's peerage
Chapter 10: Y/n vs. Riser's Peerage, Part 2
Chapter 11: Executing the plan and the Torture begins
Chapter 12: The torture is done?!
Chapter 13: Freedom
Chapter 14: Feelings
Chapter 15: The White Dragon Emperor debut
Chapter 16: The training begins!
Chapter 17: Rias's tantrum and Y/n gained a new power
Chapter 18: A stray priest arrives! Kiba's backstory revealed
Chapter 19: The Training continues!
Chapter 20: Death
Chapter 21: The battle
Chapter 22: Unleash the power of a Saiyan! Y/n vs. Vali
Chapter 23: A peaceful life and a talk with the Student Council President
Chapter 24: A burning Death
Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love
Chapter 26: Duel between the Emperors and Issei's new form
Chapter 27: My Savior
Chapter 29: New Forms Of Issei, Y/n And Vali
Chapter 30: The Demise Of The Summoner
Chapter 31: Y/n's New Form
Chapter 32: To whom you are really in love?
Chapter 33: Rebecca The Angel
Chapter 34 (Finale): Confession

Chapter 28: Vali

1.8K 23 11
بواسطة PokemonIsLife319

Author - I entitled this chapter "Vali" because it only focuses on him as the chapter goes by. Nevertheless, Let's get right into the chapter.

After 30 minutes of careful flight, Y/n and Vali arrived in front of his Mansion. They landed on the ground gently and softly, not causing any noise.

Time check: 9:00 p.m.

Vali - I've got to say, your mansion is huge as a 4-star hotel.

Y/n - Hehe. Thanks. Let's go inside.

Vali - Right.

Y/n - Before I forgot, I've got some things to restore.

Vali - Like what?

Y/n - Like that. He said as he pointed to the craters. All kinds of sizes of craters are present there.

Vali - Don't tell me........

Y/n - Uh-huh. I have also the power of Restoration.

Y/n fly above at the altitude of 20 meters and began to charge up a sphere of Life energy which is 2 meters in diameter by raising his two arms. (Just like Spirit Bomb that Goku always do when he wanted to finish his battle) After charging up for 25 seconds, the sphere is 50 meters in diameter. He throw the large sphere. When it made contact on the ground, the sphere began to explode into green and white glitters that shines brightly that cause too much light that Vali needs to cover his eyes to prevent blindness.

After 5 seconds, Vali opened his eyes and he saw that there are no longer craters on the field.

Vali - Amazing.

Y/n - I know right? Thanks to my friends in Heaven who are angels. They taught me that healing technique which is called "Life Bomb". Now come, let's go inside.

Y/n then opened the door and surprisingly, the lights in the living room is on.

Y/n - Huh. The lights are open. Maybe the girls forgot to turn it off.

In all of a sudden, Vali's stomach growled in which he blushed in embarrassment.

Y/n - I think someone here is hungry. Let's go to the dining room and I'll cook our dinner.

Vali - Eh?! You know how to cook.

Y/n - Yeah. Ever since I was 5 years old, My mother taught me how to cook and she also tells me that cooking is important in life.

Vali - I see. What a caring mother. Unlike me. He frowned.

Y/n knew something is wrong, again. But he will discuss it with him later on.

Y/n - Follow me and I will guide you to the kitchen. Oh and by the way, you are invited to my celebration at my universe.

Vali - You came from another universe?

Y/n - Indeed I am. Universe 7 to be exact. A universe filled with Saiyans.

They arrived at the dining room as Y/n let Vali sit on his seat while Y/n began to cook their dinner.

After 50 minutes, Y/n is now done cooking their dinner. He then served it on the table.

Time check: 9:50 p.m.

Vali - Wow! What a delicious aroma! Say, what is this food?

Y/n - It's called "Firecracker Chicken". And don't worry, this food has no chili on it to prevent the spiciness of the food.

(Y/n made two of them)

Y/n - Well time to dig in!

Y/n and Vali began to ate their food.

After 30 minutes of eating, Vali volunteered to wash the dishes that it only took him 5 minutes to finish the household chore.

Time check: 10:25 p.m.

Vali - What time is it?

Y/n - 10:25 p.m. It's getting late, we should take a rest. Tomorrow, tell me more about you, about your past, okay? Because I can tell it in your actions earlier that you need someone to talk comfortably.

Vali - You are a really nice guy, Y/n. Well except for getting angry, you are so scary.

Y/n - Hehehe. Thanks. Well, Goodnight Vali.

Vali - Goodnight Y/n.

Vali then began to sleep on the couch, with Y/n besides him. Luckily the couch is wide and large enough to hold two sleeping persons at once.

The next day

With Issei and Koneko on their bedroom

Issei began to wake up first as he saw Koneko sleeping tightly and soundly. Issei only smiled.

Issei - Sleep tight, my love.

He then kissed Koneko on her forehead as he stood up, stretches his arms and legs a bit and opened the curtains to let sun shine through their bedroom.

Koneko on the other hand, simply wiped her eyes and began to yawn cutely.

Koneko - Issei-senpai?

Issei - I see, you are already awake. Good morning, my dear Koneko-chan. He said while smiling.

Koneko smiled back to him and she said,

Koneko - Good morning to you too, Issei-senpai.

Issei - I bet Y/n is sleeping on the living room. Shall we wake him up?

Koneko - You got that right.

Issei and Koneko exited on their bedroom as Issei closed the door.

While going downstairs, they walked across on the living room to search for Y/n.

Later, they saw Y/n hugging someone while they are sleeping.

Once they walk again in front of the couch, they were very surprised on what they saw.

They saw Y/n hugging Vali while Vali hugs him back and a tear of joy was formed on Vali's right eye.

Issei - What the hell is this? He asked confusingly.

Koneko - I dunno.

Issei - Y/n needs some explaining to do.

Y/n wake up from his sleep and he saw Issei and Koneko.

Y/n - Oh hey guys. *yawn* Good morning.

Issei - Yeah. Good morning and what's up with Vali?

Y/n - Oh him. *he looks at Vali who was sleeping soundly* He told me last night that he needs to sleep with me. Maybe because he's afraid of being alone. Who knows?

Koneko - Really? The Vali that I know is the completely opposite from today.

Y/n - I dunno what made him change his attitude but I am sure that he needs to do that because it's for the best to everyone. That's my perception on him. About on hugging me last night, he said he was afraid that I will leave him alone but I will not do that so yeah and by the way, I am not a gay alright? I just found hugging a person whether it is a boy or a girl, can relieve the feelings of them.

Issei - I see now I understand. I'll go check the others to see if their awake.

Sona - Actually, we're right here in front of you, Issei.

Issei - Oh god! You surprised me.

Sona - So Y/n, care to explain?

Y/n then explained what the hell is going on and Sona seems to understand the situation a bit.

Sona - So your saying that Vali, the White Dragon Emperor, is sleeping besides you because he was afraid of leaving him behind, am I right?

Y/n - Yeah and you don't have a reason to be angry or jealous. I just wanted to comfort him because he was depressed as in really depressed last night.

Rias - Why? What happened?

Y/n - I'll let Vali do the explaining. For now, let's wake him up.

Y/n gently shook Vali's body and he said,

Y/n - Vali, Vali. It's time to wake up.

Vali - Hmmm? *as he realizes that he is still hugging Y/n* Wh-Wh-Wh-What am I-I-I doing?!?! *made a cute face that made Koneko's heart melt and he let go of his hands from Y/n* I-I-I'm sorry, Y/n! I d-d-d-didn't mean to hug you while we are sleeping! I-I-I-I'm sorry! He said while blushing in embarrassment.

Issei and Koneko gulped as Vali's cuteness overwhelmed them.

Issei (with a mild blush on his face) - H-H-How can this be? I'm being overwhelmed by his cuteness.

Koneko (with a heavy blush on her face) - Y-Y-Y-Yeah and I-I-I-I think I'm falling in love with him in instant even though I have you, Issei-senpai.

Y/n, however, was immune on his cuteness.

Y/n - *chuckles* Wow. Even Issei blushed. Vali, I think your cuteness made them blush. And you are forgiven, Vali. No need to worry about it.

Vali (still blushing in embarrassment) - E-E-Eh?!

Issei - Y-Y-Y-Yeah. Even though were rivals.

Vali - *as he looked at his rival* I see. Well then, *he then looked at Y/n as he blushed in deep red color* T-T-T-T-Thank you, Y/n.

Y/n - Your always welcome.

Rias - Care to explain what did you do to my Master last night?

Vali - Master? Since when did you have a disciple, Y/n?

Y/n - About that, I keep telling her that she don't need to call me Master. Just Y/n. But she insisted to do that and I was like, "Ok. Since you insisted, then so be it."

Vali - Ahhh. I see. Okay. I'll explain everything. He said as his blush disappears.

Vali - When I was disbanded on my former group called, "Khaos Brigade" by Ophis, I went to the tallest building here in Japan and began to sulk in sadness. After that, Y/n just arrived and he tackled me but I fell on the other side of the building. But nonetheless, he still saved me after all the grievous sins that I have done to each one of you. Next is we had a "bro moment" there as I hug him for the first time and cried on his chest. After a minute of crying, I began to explain what is the cause of my sadness and he only told me that life can be sad sometimes but you need to fight to overcome your sadness and move on with your life, something like that to make me feel and appreciate happiness in life. Then, he invited me to his celebration on Universe 7 and I hesitate at first but I accepted it, much to Y/n's delight. After chatting some random things, we took a sleep from this couch and during the night, I unconsciously hugged Y/n because I am afraid that he will leave me alone in the darkness. But I was wrong. He would never do such kind of thing like that. And that's pretty much it until my rival and the cat-girl arrived and saw me hugging Y/n and what I didn't know I cried but I was very happy with Y/n, by my side. And that is whole story.

Rias - I see. And don't you dare steal my Master, okay?

Vali - Yeah. Yeah. I got it.

Y/n - Tears of joy is what Vali cried earlier. I know that because I felt the tear dropped on my shirt. Anyway, *as he and Vali stood up* Girls, lock the door for we will teleport to my universe to celebrate there.

The girls then separated as they lock all of the doors inside on the mansion. Afterwards, the girls came back while carrying the keys one by one, as they gave it to Y/n. He put the keys on his string bag and he carry it so that it will not be lost.

He then created a large blue magic circle beneath them.

Y/n - Are you ready, everyone?

All except Y/n - Yes, Y/n.

As Y/n snaps his fingers, they disappeared on their home and appeared in Beerus's planet.

When they arrived, Beerus saw them and said,

Beerus - Look who we have here. Isn't that Y/n and his friends?

To be continued...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

288K 4.4K 33
"Did you think after everything you have done to me i would come back?" "All the Pain and Suffering you let them do was Inconvenient for you." "Bec...
72K 860 13
Note:Some of you may remember this story, I took it down since many people kept saying it was cliche. I looked over it more and realized how I can ma...
253K 3K 32
*Things are happening in alternative universe* Y/n was friendly and cheerful boy wich was helping everyone no matter what job it was. most of people...
112K 1.1K 13
This is my first fan-fiction, I hope you enjoy, please be lenient with me if I get a detail wrong Also I do not own DxD or any of it content, all rig...