ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄›α΄‡Κ€s | Twilight

By -Nekros

▏𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝐭𝐰𝐨▕ β–π§πžπ° 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 - 𝐞𝐜π₯π’π©π¬πžβ–• Hazel finally was able to calm down from the incident... More

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐬.
𝐒.
𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐒𝐯.
𝐯.
𝐯𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒
𝐒𝐱.
𝐱.
𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐱.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐒𝐱.
𝐱π₯.
𝐱π₯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐯𝐒𝐒𝐒.
𝐱π₯𝐒𝐱.
π₯.

𝐒𝐒.

5.3K 238 9
By -Nekros

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ

"HAZEL!" ANTHONY GRINNED as soon as he saw his sister. "Are those... cupcakes?" He asked excitedly, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the treats.

"Yep, they sure are," Hazel replied with a smile as she waved the container in front of his face. "But before you go picking one, I think you have something to say."

"Oh yeah," he grinned back sheepishly. He pulled his older sister into a hug, wrapping his arms around her waist and nuzzling into her stomach for a moment. "Happy Birthday, sis."

"Thanks, Tony," Hazel smiled. "Now you can choose yours. Just make sure you grab one for Mom, too, okay? Tell her I'll be back later. I don't know when, but definitely before midnight."

Okay," Anthony nodded eagerly as Hazel took the lid off the container. His brown eyes lit up in delight at the sigh of the many cupcakes.

His hand hovered over them, occasionally switching from one cupcake to another. He bit his lip in contemplation as his hand hovered above Rosalie's and Hazel. His sister didn't mind, he was always like this. His hand moved over one of Jasper's.

"I'll take this one for Mom..." he picked it up and looked back to the cupcakes, "and this one for me." He grabbed another cupcake and pulled it out.

"Nice choice," Hazel smiled, one that only faltered slightly at the sight of Rosalie's sheep clutched in his hand.

Oh, wait!" He immediately placed Jasper's back, instead picking up Hazel's Cookie Monster one. "Mum will probably want mine because you know how much she loves marshmallows, so if I take this one I can still get a cool one."

Hazel laughed at him, just nodding her head. "I'll see you later then, bud. Make sure you eat breakfast before you eat that cupcake, all right?" She placed the lid back on the container and ruffled his hair. He nodded, hugging his sister once more before running back inside.

"So," Emmett grinned, "which one did he pick?" The cocky smirk never left his face as Hazel neared him and Alice.

"Rosalie's and mine," Hazel replied. The smirk left Emmett's face and planted itself on Hazel's. "He barely looked at yours."

"Okay, okay," Alice stepped between Emmett and Hazel, "let's get back in the car. We still have other places to get to."

Hazel nodded. She stuck her tongue out at Emmett before she climbed in. He replied by giving her a stinky eye. Hazel and Emmett broke out in laughter as the male quickly left the curb.

AN HOUR AND a half later, Hazel, Emmett and Alice had finished handing out the birthday cupcakes. They pulled back up at the Cullen's soon after.

"I still don't get why you guys didn't want to see Christian. He's gotten pretty cool with you, and the other guys as the Res are pretty chill, too." Hazel raised a brow.

"They smell like wet dog most of the time," Alice cringed. "I could smell it before we even pulled up."

"How do you think I feel?" Jasper scrunched up his nose as he exited the large home. Hazel knitted her brows together in confusion.

"They don't even have dogs up there," she muttered, following them inside. "Whatever. It's ten thirty. Too early for the birthday girl to be awake." She sighed dramatically and leant her head on Jasper's back.

"If this is your subtle way of asking us to take you to bed," Alice began, "you can think again." Hazel turned to her and pouted. "No, Hazel."

Hazel groaned loudly. She ran a hand through her locks, trudging away from the pair once they got inside, immediately heading for the stairs. She only paused to let Carlisle pass her before continuing her way to the top.

The girl made her way to Alice's room and instantly collapsed on the bed. The sheets underneath her were cold and she could smell the faint scent of Alice and Jasper. She half-smiled, hurriedly kicking off her shoes before diving properly under the covers.

"I'M NOT DOING this again." Hazel heard a familiar voice from beside her sigh. "Hazel, get up!"

A sudden weight fell on her stomach. Her eyes burst open and she wheezed. She sat up, looking to see Alice sprawled over her. The younger girl raised a brow.

"Come on," Alice said, looking up at her. "Get up. It's time for your surprise."

"Fine, get off me." Hazel groaned. "Wait. What surprise?"

Don't worry about it. Come downstairs." The petite girl pulled Hazel up, which startled the teen. "Oops, sorry."

Alice interlocked their pinky fingers and led the girl out of the room. Hazel took a moment to look out the large glass windows, seeing it was dark, again.

How long had she slept?

Alice continued to lead the girl down the stairs. The lights were on all through the house, but no one was in the kitchen area. Hazel furrowed her brows as Alice kept going, leading the girl to the first floor, into the room they were planning to have Bella's birthday.

In fact, for the Cullen's, they had planned for Alice and Jasper to take the human on a date. But, seeing as she was too tired, they'd set up the area as she slept.

"I know we pretty much already celebrated your birthday, but we wanted to give a small party at least," Carlisle smiled.

"Aw," Hazel grinned, her face reddening from the awkwardness she felt.

"And there's presents!" Alice cheered. The girl sped to the corner of the room.

Jasper took Alice's place beside Hazel. The pair shared a smile as Alice quickly came back.

"Edward and Bella gave you this." She spoke, handing Hazel the bag. "They're sorry they couldn't be here."

Hazel opened it. Her eyes widened as she pulled out a think book. It was a hard cover copy of a book she told Bella she'd had her eye on. She quickly placed it back in the bag, silently promising to cherish it forever.

"Next is ours," Emmett grinned. Rosalie handed a small box to the girl.

"It's a pair of earrings I thought you'd like," Rosalie said. Emmett sent the woman a look, which she ignored.

Hazel opened it, smiling at the pair of sapphire studs. "Thank you." She grinned.

"Here," Carlisle smiled. At his voice, Esme held out a box to the girl.

Hazel was forced to place the bag and earring down to open it. She lifted the dark blue fabric out of the box, revealing it to be a dress. She thanked the pair with a hug.

"We," she glanced at Jasper, "have a special gift. Hold on." She smiled. Jasper squeezed the girl's hand before letting it go. The pair quickly retreated up the stairs.

"How are you feeling?" Carlisle inquired. "You slept for a while."

"I'm good," Hazel laughed. "You know you didn't have to."

"I already told you Hazelnut," Emmett affectionately ruffled Hazel's curls, "you're family now."

"Mh-hmm," a voice hummed in her ear. Emmett moved aside as something thing and cold slipped around her neck. "Happy Birthday." Jasper's cold lips pressed against Hazel's cheek tenderly.

Hazel flushed and looked down at what he'd placed on her. Her green eyes locked on the golden necklace. Jasper smiled as her smile grew at the sight of it. Alice came out from behind her. The vampire quickly grabbed her wrist and locked a matching golden bracelet around it. The matching jewelry both had golden tree charms on them.

"We coordinated," Alice smiled softly. "Do you like them?"

"I love them," Hazel grinned, pulling the two into her arms. "Thank you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 475 5
in which lorraine hawthorne wasn't always lorraine hawthorne, for once she was not only a killer but a monster. β€ži'm not supposed to engage myself wi...
201K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...
2M 50.2K 84
Riley Swan has no idea what was coming for her in this new town with her sister, she just knew that Bella has made a promise to protect her, and then...
552K 11.3K 34
When Elizabeth comes home to help her dad with Bella she didn't expect to find her mate who is a vegetarian vampire or expect to be told she is said...