You and Me #LisKook #COMPLETED

By AnnaPeytonisMe

Have you ever wondered how would it be like if you were married to your crush? How about if you were expectin... More

Chapter 1- HER
Chapter 2- The Present
Chapter 3- HIM
Chapter 4- The call
Chapter 5- Family
Chapter 6- The Encounter
Chapter 7- The Tension
Chapter 8- The Argument
Chapter 9- The Resemblance
Chapter 10- The Arrangement
Chapter 11- The Talk
Chapter 12- The Plan
Chapter 13- Our conversation
Author's Note
Chapter 14- The Mansion
Chapter 15- The Post
Chapter 16- The Fight
Chapter 17- The Request
Chapter 18- The Tour
Chapter 19- The Tour PT. 2
Chapter 20 - The Likes
Chapter 21- The Question
Chapter 22 - The Change
Chapter 22- The Decision
Chapter 23- The Girl
Chapter 24- The Jealousy
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 25- The Start
Chapter 26- The Video Call
Chapter 27- The Solution
Chapter 28- The Trip
Chapter 29- The Kiss
Chapter 30- The Swim
Chapter 32- The Vacation
Chapter 33- The Wish
Chapter 34- The Dilemma
Chapter 35- The Past
Chapter 36- The Reunion
Chapter 37-The Brawl
Author's Note
Chapter 38- The Date
Chapter 39- The Party
Chapter 40- The Moment
Chapter 41- The Bomb
Chapter 42- Their Story
Author's Note
Chapter 43- The Meltdown
Chapter 44- The Talk
Chapter 45- The Frustation
Chapter 46- The Dispute
Chapter 47- His Explanation
Chapter 48- The Dinner
Chapter 49 - The Ultrasound
Chapter 50- His Cuteness
Chapter 51- The Visit
Chapter 52- The Misunderstanding
Chapter 53- The Lunch Date
Chapter 54- Their Bond
Chapter 55- The Day Before
Chapter 56- The PEP TALK
Chapter 57- The Preparations
Author's Note
Chapter 58- THE BIG DAY
Chapter 59- The RECEPTION
Chapter 60- The After Party
Chapter 61- The Morning After
Chapter 62- The Mood
Chapter 63- The Rift
Chapter 64- The SECRET
Chapter 65- The Disaster
Chapter 66- The Snob
Chapter 67- The Revelation
Chapter 68- The Revelation Pt. 2
Chapter 69- The Reconciliation
Chapter 70- The Scare
Chapter 71- The Break
Chapter 72- The PANIC
Chapter 73- The Blessing
Chapter 74- The Future
Chapter 75- EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE- FAREWELL
SPECIAL
EXCITING NEWS! 🎉

Chapter 31- The KIDS

10.1K 317 46
By AnnaPeytonisMe

JUNGKOOK

Have I told you how happy I am?

Well, let me tell you now. I am the happiest man alive.

This man right here is probably the luckiest man because of a certain woman by the name of Lisa Manoban- Jeon.

After we confessed to each other yesterday. I was on cloud nine very since.

Me and Lisa, together again.

Yeah, sounds cheesy but who cares?

I was now staying at Lisa and the kid's room checking everything for the trip were going to take tomorrow.

The gang decided that we, referring to Lisa, me and the kids should spend the whole day with each other on a nearby resort to celebrate us making up with each other.

Actually, it was Rose's idea. Cheeky girl aye!

Lisa was in the shower.

And I was left with the 3.

Hayul was on Lisa's phone when she faced me.

"Daddy? Do you wanna see my pictures when I was little? "

"Yeah baby. Send me copies of it will you? "

She nodded and showed me a couple of photos.

"That was when I was three daddy. Mommy wanted me go to Jamboree but I didn't want to. "

"You are so cute baby! You look just like Mommy"

She laughed at my comment.

"That photo was taken when Mommy and me went to the farm in London. I wanted to wear the boots. Mommy was busy carrying the twins when a group of girls took.that picture."

I was amazed at how much this girl right in front of me grew up.

"That picture was taken when I accidentally fell and sprained my ankle. Mommy said I couldn't join the ballet recital so I was grumpy as you can see daddy. Mommy said I looked like you when I'm angry. "

"This was before we came back to Korea. I actually begged Mommy to paint my nails. She really didn't want me to do those stuffs yet. She said I was too young. "

I stared at my little girl

"Yeah, you are too young for those. Mommy us right baby. "

This girl who is by way turning 8 years old next month was too mature for her age. I felt like I was talking to a teenager. God forbid! I'm dreading the time when Hayul becomes a teenager.

"Do you wanna see photos of the twins?" I just smiled and shooked my head.

"Ok. That picture was kinda funny. Jia and Jihyun didn't wanna dress in matching clothes so Mommy had to buy them icescream so that they would agree. I took that photo. " She was proud of herself.

"That's the 3 year old Jihyun. He borrowed Mommy's glasses and ran around the house saying I'm Lisa Jeon. It was funny. "

"Jia wouldn't go to sleep in that picture so Mommy had to sing for her. She was sick at that time. "

"Ok. That's Jia when she was 6 months old. Isn't she the cutest? Lots of people would ask to take a picture of her because she was adorable just like me."

Yes, Hayul is definitely my kid.
She got the confidence of the Jeons in her.

She showed lots of embarrassing photos of them and I realized something.

I had missed out a lot of their childhood stories and memories because of my stupidity.

I really need to step up my game.

Surprisingly, Hayul was not done yet. And let me tell you what she showed me next made my insides flip.

It was Lisa. My LISA.

And she was damn hot and sexy.

Yeah, that's my Lisa over there.

My overprotectiveness just kicked in a notch. I wasn't prepared to see these kinds of photos.

Why was she dressed like that?

Yahhhhhhh!

How can a series of pictures make me flustered?  This is insane.

As I was busy scrolling for other pictures, a figure suddenly appeared.

"Yah Jeon! What are you doing? And why are you looking at my pictures? "

She smirked at me.

"What? Can't I look at my wife? And why are you dressed like this Lisa Jeon? Don't you have a conservative husband? " I smirked back. Two can play this game.

"Yeah, you're such a perv! Stop oogling on my pictures will yah? "

He snatched her phone and kept it.

"Baby, why'd you show Daddy those pictures? You know he's gonna tease me with it. " She pouted at Hayul.
Yeah, and she tells me I'm a big baby. Who's the bigger baby now huh?

"I just wanted to show Daddy how lucky he is because he's got the most beautiful wife and 3 amazing gorgeous and Handsome kids ever. " Hayul stood up and looked at me weirdly.

"Your so Lucky Daddy because you have me as a daughter. " The kid. Aish!

I probably may seem  boastful but I'm lucky I have this crazy amazing family ans they're all MINE, atlast. ❤️😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 217 24
We aren't a mistake and if we are then we are a beautiful mistake . What happens when Lisa a normal girl have a one night stand with famous CEO of S...
556K 18.3K 197
Abused and disowned by her family after she was found heavily pregnant, Lisa was forced to leave her hometown with nothing to her name. She returns f...
168K 6K 35
Jungkook is the heir of Jeon Star Hotel Company. He loves his job and knowing the fact that every women want to fuck him make him even more powerful...
100K 3K 21
(A Liskook fanfic) "Ever since high school to college, I've been into you secretly. You don't know how much I like you, I mean, I love you" "And so...