You're Different (Levi X Read...

Av Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... Mer

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The 57th Expedition, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

Just What I Need, Captain

40.8K 1.2K 3.8K
Av Erena_Yakamato

Let's see how you're going to take this pregnancy announcement!

Note: Lemony Lemon Scene

~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

"Pre-pre-pregnant!" I stutter. "Yes, Aki is our head nurse. She checked you off just a second ago." The nurse explains.

Pregnant?! I can't be!. "How...how...I..." I try to say.

"You're two weeks right now." The nurse tells me with a smile.

"Two-two weeks?!" I exclaim. The nurse nods happily.

Two weeks? How am I two weeks?

"Do you know who's the father is?" The nurse asked.

"Yeah, who is he I'd like to kill him for getting my sister pregnant." Kyle smirks.

"Kyle!" I exclaim. "I'm just speaking out, so who is it?" He asked.

"I..I...don't know." I breathe. Until the memory occurred.

-2 1/2 Weeks Ago-

(This is about a few days after you break up with Levi)

Midnight

Knock Knock

"What?" I call out from my balcony. "Its me." The voice answered.

That voice.

"Come in." I replied. He walked inside of my room, then closed my door as he walked to where I was.

"Where were you at dinner?" He asked. "Oh, I was here....I wasn't hungry." I sigh. He looks me in the eyes and sighs.

"You're lying, (f/n). I know you too well."

I look at him. "Ugh, damn you." I laugh. We both laugh out of utter childishness.

"I wanted to try something on you." He tells me.

"Try, something?" I question. Before I could say something else, he kissed me.

My eyes widen at his kiss. He parts away from me.

"Do you want to try it?" He asks me. "You mean...do it?" I ask.

"We've never done remember, we were supposed to get married? So let's just try it." He tells me.

Try it...I mean I love him, but like a brother. But...

He suddenly grabbed me by my waist and kisses me hungrily.

My mind said don't do it. But my body just followed his motions. He pulled me inside my room, still kissing me.

He pulls away to lock the door to my room. Then he comes back to kissing me.

He kisses my neck softly, making me moan.

"Mm..." I moan. He pushes me, softly onto the bed then he unbuttons my shirt.

He kisses my collarbone then kisses me down to my stomach. He unbuttons his shirt then comes back to me.

His hands slide down to my pants and he unzips them. Me, being the shy person I am, I blush and I try to cover myself.

He pulls my hands away from my body and he kisses them.

I can feel myself blush harder. He takes my pants off then he begins to kiss from my ankles to my thighs.

He kisses me up until he gets to my mouth, he deepens his first kiss. He takes off his clothes as he kisses me.

He then gets me off of the bed and he pushes me up against my bedroom wall.

He strips me out of my (c) bra and matching (c) thong. "Are you ready for this?" He whispers in my ear.

"Yes.." I breathe, as I prepare myself for a night.

~End of Flashback~

"Oh my god..." I gasp. "What?" Kyle asks me. "I know...oh my god-" I began to say until I felt a wave of nausea catch me.

I raced to the bathroom, and I threw up. "Jesus! (F/n)!" Kyle gasps. The nurse holds my hair back as I threw up.

I leaned my back against the wall. "I never thought..." I whispered to myself.

"God all Maria! Who's the father!" Kyles shouts.

I look up at him.

"Eren..." I sigh. "Oh its just Eren... Wait! Eren!" Kyle shouts. I nod, sickly.

"Well it seems like you two will be keeping Grisha and our dad's deal." Kyle sighs.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"After our dad and Grisha, proposes to have you and Eren married. They were determining how the child will be. Half titan or a full titan." Kyle explains.

"So what was I? A science experiment?" I ask him.

"No, you're my sister." He sighs, then hugs me. "Thank you, Kyle." I smile. When I pull away I sigh heavily.

"How am I going to tell Eren? Most importantly...Levi.." I whisper to myself.

~Le Time Skip! Brought to you by Levi's Crêpes!
Levi: tch, I don't cook

Erena: Well you do now! My little cooking fairy!

Levi: tch, you're lucky I love you, brat.

~~

"(F/n) (L/n)." Darius begins as I sat in court once again. Now only with the Scout Regiment and Military Police inside the court. Kyle stood by the Military Police. Levi looked at me with an emotionless face then turned to Erwin. Then they began to whisper to each other.

"You are being charged with two accounts of murder of your Superior's experiments. How do you plead?" He asks.

"Not guilty." I reply. "Your honor, (f/n) should be under the Military Police custody." Niles interrupts.

"After seeing what she's been through in the Scout Regiment, I believe our custody. Can put her to good use." Niles smirks.

"I think I might have to consider this." Darius sighs.

"Wait!" Kyle interrupts. "Yes, Cadet?" Darius asked.

Kyle stepped out and came next to me.

"I have reason to believe that she couldn't have killed the titans." Kyle explains.

"Huh? Why's that?" The judge asks.

Kyle looks at me the mouths he's sorry.

What...is he going to?!

"Because she's pregnant!" Kyle announces.

~~~~~

Okay, my dear readers

I must say something I will be taking a 1 week hiatus due to Thanksgiving

So this is my last chapter till I'm back!

Hope you enjoy my long and tragic cliffhanger I gave you!

Thoughts?

Stay Kawaii

⭐❤Erena❤⭐

Everyone from the book except the people you hate:

Happy Thanksgiving from
'You're Different'!

Erena: Before I leave, here's a free cooking Levi! For those who don't want to cook. He can clean and cook!

Levi: Tch, I said I don't cook!

*pushes him out to crowds of reader Chans*

Erena: don't kill him! I need him for the next chapter and Christmas!

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

4.6K 18 13
Just a bunch of oneshots of Levi but there may be other characters (Eren,Jean, etc.) Characters dont belong to me except Y/N. Cover doesn't belong...
468K 13K 43
Hello Readers! It's been awhile~ This will be a continuing story with Levi X Reader Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making all t...
10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...
195K 4.8K 14
I don't want to spoiler anything. The title says it all... It has mention of mpreg and lemon read at you own risks. For the others enjoy!! In this st...