The Day You Broke Me, Captain

Okay, like I said before, this will be a kind of a short chapter, like I said before.

Warning:

Prepare for some damn FEELZ!!

Grab the tissue box and Pocky...and many other foods and that will comfort you. I hope you all catch my drift..

Okay!

Read on!

~~~~~

Your POV:

"We need to talk.." Levi murmurs as he holds out his hand.

Oh he has some fucking nerve...

"Fine." I mutter as I walk past him, flicking away his hand. I walk up the staircase and towards his study.

As I get in his study, I hear Levi close the door behind me.

"You have some fucking nerve.." I sneer at him as I turn towards him.

"(F/l)-" Levi starts to say. "No! You fucking lying, cheating, clean fuck bastard!" I shout as kick away his chair. My inner bitch was furious and ready to throw him into a pit of titans.

"Oi! Listen to-" he starts to say coming closer to me, before I step back.

"No! You fucking listen to me!" I holler back going to the fire mantel, and picking up the picture of Levi and I.

"What happened to this?" I ask, as I shove the picture in his face.

"What happened to 'you're the only woman for me'? What happened to all the 'I love you's'? You lied to me!" I cry out, feeling the tears slowly come out from my eyes.

"I..I didn't lie to you! I love you, (f/n). Just-" Levi begins to beg.

"Levi Ackerman, you cheated on me with my best friend." I remind him of the reason why we were fighting in the beginning.

He stops himself from speaking again.

"That's what I fucking thought. You hurt me and worst of all you...betrayed me..." I tell him, my true feelings

"When I told you. Eren and I were never together and that were just friends, you didn't trust me. Isn't that what's in a relationship?" I continue, then Levi looks up at me, with those beautiful gray blue eyes.

No. (F/n) this is the man who's cheated on you and did not even trust you..

"(F/n)..I..I'm sorry, I know I put you through so much..and I just want to beg for your forgiveness. Because, in all truth I do love you." Levi breaks the silence.

I begin to open the door to his study, and I stand in the doorway.

"Its a little too late for that Levi.." I sigh, holding back tears.

Before I close the door, I say one more thing.

"I let you in to my heart.

I let you fucking in and you completely destroyed me.

And for that I can never forgive you......We're done, Levi."

I run out of his study, slamming his door and running to my room. I cry into my pillow, thinking of all my memories with Levi. The sweet talks we had. When we cuddled up next to each other in bed, and think about the future.

Its all gone.. Its all gone.

I shove my face deeper into the pillow, screaming and cursing.

"Why would you do this to us?!"

But, throughout all that I was still hurt, I was just..

Broken..

~~~~~

Okay, guys!

Like I said short chapter, but I figured you'd all want to see what happened and how you guys broke up.

And this is what I came up with..actually within this chapter Levi and you were supposed to fight, but I'm going to wait on that...

Anyway!.

The next chapter will be up soon!

Thoughts on this chapter?

Okay!

Stay Kawaii

Erena