By My Side, Captain

I'm back!!

Hello my lovely Reader-Chans

Question: Are any of you guys Ouran Host Club fans?

I hope you have fun reading this chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV:

"Eh?!" The whole court shouted. I felt so small. My god. He told everyone.

Levi's eyes so wide I felt like if he stretched them anymore I could see inside his body.

"(F/n), the court rules you as not guilty." The judge announces. My eyes widen at his motion. Two cadets release me, then I run over and hug Kyle.

"Thank Sina, I won't be seeing you in prison, again." Kyles sighs, relieved. "Yeah, its a good thing though, I was getting sick from the rats and that old stench in the prison." I groaned.

He laughs at me then ruffles my hair up. Then all of a sudden, I hear that voice.

"(F/n)-Chan!!!"

I turn around and I see Hanji, Sasha, Krista, and Petra. They all rush over to me and hug me.

"Yes! I'm going to be a grandma!" Hanji laughs, happily. Krista and Petra gaze at my stomach.

"Hanji, why are you grandma?" I ask her. "Because I'm your second mother, also I'm older than you too!" She smiles.

"Aww!! To think my (f/n) will be having a baby..." Hanji begins to cry. "Senpai!!" Petra cries then they both began to cry. "My god..." I sigh.

We all then to head out of court, to start heading  home.

~Le Time Skip~

"Ahh...home sweet home..." I sigh, happily as I lied on my bed. I stared at the ceiling and I rubbed my stomach.

"Hmm...well it looks like its just me and you." I laugh. Until, I hear someone knock on my door.

"Yes?" I question. "Brat, its me." Levi replies. Levi opens the door and he walks towards me. I stand up from my bed and suddenly his lips came on mine. His hunger for me aroused as he kissed me.

"Levi..." I breathe as he parts from me. "Tch, your not doing any expeditions." Hr tells me. "What?!" I shout. "You're not putting our baby in any danger." He warns me.

My heart freezes as he says that. Fuck my life. Someone kill me. All you have to do is drive a knife in my heart and I'm good! Just don't put me in this god forsaken situation.

"Levi..." I began to say. "Yes?" He replies. "Okay..I...I..need to tell you something." I mumble.

"What's that?" He questions me. I go and lock my balcony and bedroom door. Making sure he's in a contained room, so he can't go and kill Eren.

"Levi, I need you to promise me you won't go on a rampage." I tell him. "Tch, depending on what it is." He says, with a  monotone voice.

"Okay..." I sigh. I stood in the middle of my room and Levi sat on my bed.