Down, Captain

Hey guys here is the chapter!!!!

~~~~

Those words...

I laugh rather madly to the short Corporal. Making everyone stare at me as if I just kissed a titan or something.

"What's so funny, cadet?" Levi asked. I looked at him, stopping my laughter.

"Did you get a cadet to screw? Oh! Or are you going to say you love her then fuck her best friend?" I laugh.

He stops what he was going to say next. "Oh..did I hit the nail on the head?" I smirk.

Levi glares at me. "Look, (f/n). Don't put the past into the present." Levi tells me rather bluntly.

God. He has some fucking nerve. "You know what, Levi?" I sneer.

I step closer to him. "What, cadet?" He asks, crossing his arms.

"I hate you. I fucking hate you. I despise you. You're fucking cleaning OCD shit is really stupid! You're so damn short its amazing that you can even get on your horse." I shout.

"Go run, now cadet." He sneers with a black aura rising around him.

"Why should I? Because you're my Squad Leader? Ha! That's a fucking joke." I laugh.

Everyone stared at me and Levi's conversation.

Eren gets up from him seat and walks over to me. "(F/n), stop this." Eren whispers to me.

"Oi! Jeager! Sit your ass down!" Levi orders.

Levi then grabs my arm and pulls me towards the foyer.

"Let go of me! You bastard!" I shout. He keeps pulling me till we get outside.

"(F/n)." He calls. "Levi, leave me alone." I sigh.

"Go, run then!" He shouts at me. "Maybe I will you prick!" I shout at him as I began to run my laps.

3 Hours Later:

2:00 P.M

"I'll...show...that.." I gasp as I run down the field.

Suddenly, I felt this feeling. My lungs were closing up on me. I tried to gasp for air but it felt like the air was poisoned to me.

"Help...me..." I gasp and wheeze. Help...

Is there anybody there?

I've felt this feeling but I don't recall the memory.

"Help...*gasp*...any...*cough* any.. on.." I gasped and coughed for air.

Air. I yearned air to breath and live.

"Is..there anyone..the.r..." I whisper as I collapse to the ground, grabbing my chest.

"(F/n)!" A voice calls my name.

5 Minutes Earlier

Third POV:

"I hope (f/n) likes this." Kyle smiles to himself as he looks at the leather necklace with (f/n)'s (birth stone), the sterling silver wrapped around the stone perfectly.

Kyle looks outside the window as the carriage rode down the dirt road.

He suddenly sees (f/n) collapse in the field. "Stop the damn carriage!" Kyle orders.

The carriage comes to a stop and Kyle races out of the carriage.

He slides next to (f/n). "Shimai.." Kyle breathes.