Execution, Captain

Execution....

Who's going to Die?

Read on!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Month Later-

January

~~

Your POV:

"Wow, your stomach's grown a lot since December." Hanji smiles as she takes measurements of my stomach.

"Oh, really? That's great!" I smile. Hanji pulls down my shirt as she writes down measurements.

"Have you decided, on the names?" She asks me. I sit up from the bed and I rub my forehead.

"Honestly, no....I havent thought about it." I sigh, heavily.

"You should start! I mean your already 2 months and a few weeks." Hanji smiles.

"I know, I figure out something." I laugh. "Glasses, can I have my girlfriend?" Levi sneers as he takes my hand. "Go ahead, shorty!" Hanji laughs.

Levi takes me out of the room and we walk towards the foyer. "Levi, is there any new expeditions, coming soon?" I ask him.

"Yes, not for another 4 months though." He tells me. "Yes! Finally I get to kill som-" I began to say.

"No. You'll not be on the expedition." He tells me, sternly.

"Why?!" I whine. "Your baby will not be at risk." He says.

Then he grabs my wrist and pulls me close to him.

"Besides, my brat isn't going to leave me again is she?" He whispers into my ear. His breathe tickles my ear.

"Levi..stop." I giggle. Levi's cold lips press on my warm lips. Creating the climate fusion of love.

He kisses me, deeply. "Levi.." I breathe as he pulls away from our kiss.

"Let go of me!" I hear a voice shout throughout the headquarters.

Levi and I walked towards the foyer to see, Yuri in handcuffs by the Military Police.

"What's going on, Niles?" Levi questions Niles.

"We have a source that says she had framed (f/n), for the crime of Sawney and Bean." Niles explains.

"She'll be held in court, tomorrow." Niles finishes before they all leave.

Yuri..I knew it..

-Tomorrow: Court-

"Yuri Kei." The judge reads off the document. "You are being charged with false accusation and 2 charges or murder. The court finds you guilty of your crimes." The judge announces.

"Your sentence is death." The judge says. I saw Yuri's face. It had no emotion nothing. It frightened me.

-1 Week Later-

Execution Day

It was that brisk morning in January, when I went to my first execution.

I must go, becuasr I was originally accused of the crime.

"Bring out the prisoner." The judge calls out. I stood out in the courtyard, watching a girl's death.

Kyle stood by my side, watching along with me. Levi stood with Erwin and Hanji, watching as well.

Yuri comes out from the court, wearing a  long beige dress, and no shoes on.

Her blonde hair was tangled, and I can no longer see the shine in it anymore. She walked down the pathway and to the courtyard.

The executioner was in all black, he grabbed the rope noose and wrapped it around Yuri's neck.

Yuri showed yet no emotion, once again.

"Do you have any last words?" The executioner asks her.

Yuri looked at me with eyes of not a human, but rather a monster.

She prepares her voice.

"Just so you know, (f/n). Be careful with that baby...they're coming for you..." She smirks at me.

"What?" I question. Yuri doesn't speak another word.

"Wait! Who is they?!" I called out.

Before I knew it, Yuri Kei was then lynched.

She was held up by the white rope of death. Her blonde hair falling down her face. Covering up her parted pink lips. No emotion to her face.

The need for Levi's attention and many other men's attention, was all fades from her. She looked beautiful without her syndical look on her face. She looked natural.

"Let's go, (f/n).." Levi ordered me as he came to my side.

I snapped out of my reality and I followed Levi to the carriage with a question on my mind.

Who's They?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I hope your enjoying this story so far! Now..finally the wicked witch is dead!

Praise all Maria!

Also, what should we name the baby?

Comment and vote for either a boy or a girl!!

Okay?

Thoughts? Comments?

I'll see you next time!!

Stay Kawaii

⭐❤Erena❤⭐