Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain

First day of experiments!

Pray that Hanji doesn't kill you and Eren!.

~~~~~

5 Days Later:

Morning- 9:30 A.M

"No titans in sight, Squad Leader!" a cadet calls out to Hanji. "Good work!" Hanji cheers then looks at Eren and I.

"Okay, now, may you guys try to turn into titans, again?" she asks us. We both look at each other, Eren and I.

"I'm...not sure...I mean we just barley turned, two days ago." Eren sighs. "It takes so much energy we can only turn so much..." I tell her.

She pops open her big brown, puppy dog eyes.

"Please........" She begs like a puppy.

Eren and I look at each other, assuredly. "Fine.." they both say in unison.

"Yahoo!!!" She cheers, jumping up and down and we begin the experiment.

~Thanks To *whispers* titan-

Eren: T...Titaaaannnnnnnsssssssss!!!!!!! *sprays Eren with a Levi-made water sprayer* Bad Eren! Bad!~

Many Hours Later- 3:37 P.M.

"Okay! Now can you both wave at each other?" Hanji asks, shouting out questions to our titan selves.

Eren and I wave at each other, casually. "Okay! Good! (F/n)! Eren! Are you okay with killing titans?" Hanji asks, zipping her way up to Eren and I eye's level.

Eren, want to go kill some titans?

Eren's titan self smiles at me.

Are you really asking me that?

Never mind! Let's go!

I give Hanji a quick nod and we all go out on a small mission, to kill titans.

-Back At HQ-

Third Person POV:

"Repeat what you both just said." Levi sneers at Jean, Connie and Sasha. A cold sweat rolls down Sasha and Connie's back.

"Erwin, wanted me to say that Eren, Hanji and (f/n) will be out of HQ for a little bit..and...to...not to worry...about them and to say that (f/n) lo-" Jean repeats Erwin's orders.

Jean is interrupted by Levi who slammed his fist on his desk, out of anger.

"You three fucking get out!" Levi growls at them as he throws a lite match into his fireplace.

Sasha, Connie and Jean scurry out of Levi's study. Mikasa stood by earlier and heard of Eren and (f/n)'s departure.

"I knew it! They're fucking each other!" Levi sneers at the now lite the fire place, taking a sip of his Whiskey.